Bring4th

Full Version: What will Harvest be like?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've heard from Scott Mandelker that it will be just a flash of light and instantly all human artifacts will disappear, But I know that can't be the only opinion. any ideas?
I truly hope not!

The human body could not handle that.

I have worked with white dwarf star energy (for 2-5 years) after 15 years of meditation and purifying my energy, making my energy field VERY dense (enough where I can shape clouds with my thoughts).
I am able to VISIT 4.5 Density (even 5.25 Density) temporarily. I made an Intention Repeater that repeats my intention a million times per second, and I used that to increase the density of my energy field further.

After all this training and "bone-crushing" density (I say tongue-in-cheek cause it was always fun though strong), I still can only hold 4.5 Density for like 30 minutes.

So no, I do not believe we're going there in an instant. If so, it would probably kill you. I had major body spasms, dry heaves (nearly vomiting) from the energy density like 16 times in 2 days.

All this was just to purify me enough to be able to spend only one week experiencing the 5.25 Density) before it became too much. After that I can only visit 4.5 Density for 30 minutes.

4.5 Density is different. Spending 30 minutes alone (talking telepathically to my lover) in his bed in 4.5 Density, is like sleeping under the stars in my truck with the windows down with crickets chirping and cool night air here in 3D.

Read my thread about What is the Wisdom Density (5D) if you want to understand densities a little better.

Ah, I just read you said artifacts, so I'm not sure about them. But yeah, it can be pretty intense.
40.8 Questioner: Then what will be the time of transition on this planet from third to fourth density?

Ra: I am Ra. This is difficult to estimate due to the uncharacteristic anomalies of this transition. There are at this space/time nexus beings incarnate which have begun fourth-density work. However, the third-density climate of planetary consciousness is retarding the process. At this particular nexus the possibility/probability vortices indicate somewhere between 100 and 700 of your years as transition period. This cannot be accurate due to the volatility of your peoples at this space/time.
Harvesting is probably a widespread event, which I suppose is ongoing. I suppose it started around 2011/2012.

It's a phenomenon of time / space and I suppose that the entities that are disincarnating now are moving towards the steps of light in order to measure their vibrations.

There is no direct link between the possible changes on Earth and the Harvest itself, since these changes are due to the karma accumulated by humanity. Thus, it's likely that the reduction of humanity will occur in waves, through wars, diseases and natural disasters. Throughout this transition period, the Harvest will be taking place.
(06-04-2020, 05:56 AM)Great Central Sun Wrote: [ -> ]I truly hope not!

I have worked with white dwarf star energy (for 2-5 years) after 15 years of meditation and purifying my energy, making my energy field VERY dense (enough where I can shape clouds with my thoughts).
I am able to VISIT 4.5 Density (even 5.25 Density) temporarily. I made an Intention Repeater that repeats my intention a million times per second, and I used that to increase the density of my energy field further.

After all this training and "bone-crushing" density (I say tongue-in-cheek cause it was always fun though strong), I still can only hold 4.5 Density for like 30 minutes.

So no, I do not believe we're going there in an instant. If so, it would probably kill you. I had major body spasms, dry heaves (nearly vomiting) from the energy density like 16 times in 2 days.

All this was just to purify me enough to be able to spend only one week experiencing the 5.25 Density) before it became too much. After that I can only visit 4.5 Density for 30 minutes.

4.5 Density is different. Spending 30 minutes alone (talking telepathically to my lover) in his bed in 4.5 Density, is like sleeping under the stars in my truck with the windows down with crickets chirping and cool night air here in 3D.

Read my thread about What is the Wisdom Density (5D) if you want to understand densities a little better.

Ah, I just read you said artifacts, so I'm not sure about them. But yeah, it can be pretty intense.

Intense! I'll read your thread on 5D, I've struggled to understand how different they are.
(06-04-2020, 11:33 AM)Infinite Wrote: [ -> ]Harvesting is probably a widespread event, which I suppose is ongoing. I suppose it started around 2011/2012.

It's a phenomenon of time / space and I suppose that the entities that are disincarnating now are moving towards the steps of light in order to measure their vibrations.

There is no direct link between the possible changes on Earth and the Harvest itself, since these changes are due to the karma accumulated by humanity. Thus, it's likely that the reduction of humanity will occur in waves, through wars, diseases and natural disasters. Throughout this transition period, the Harvest will be taking place.

That seems much more likely and accurate, I'm still quite young in this body (19) so maybe I came here to witness the transition?
(06-04-2020, 01:56 PM)Graemett Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-04-2020, 05:56 AM)Great Central Sun Wrote: [ -> ]I truly hope not!

Intense! I'll read your thread on 5D, I've struggled to understand how different they are.

Simply put, 4D is STORY. 5D is ADVENTURE.
But a 5D ADVENTURE to us might look like a violent video game, but to a 5D perspective it might look just like unboxing a phone. Unboxing a phone in 5D can be an ADVENTURE.
Gaia and the Logos never get angry. Only humans get angry. Those beyond human don't get angry. Those stuck in duality and 3D tend to lose themselves into duality. Those into 4D still deal with duality. 5D begins to transcend duality. Because 5D is the realm of light energies. So beyond 5D is of greater energies the higher it gets. Beyond 6D one no longer requires the involvement of physical realms. 6D is beginning beyond polarity of physical realms. Beyond 6 is completely nonphysical. 6th is close to becoming ascended mastery. 6th are the masters who send their 5th versions to assist the physical as guides. Even the Christ has just started moving into 5th. That's why his message is rooted in 4th. It's like PhD thesis before he gains PhD status. He's like a new student in the 5th compared to those in the 4th. As for myself, take a guess lol.

The Law of One states that when you read your mental frequency in the body, it becomes incompatible then it must go through the residents of
death first and then you come back with a new one you notice for the higher frequencies. If you step into a higher plane of consciousness frequency and the body frequency is not compatible, then the body will go through death due to the incompatibility resonating at a higher level. So relax, you'll be fine and safe regardless.

3D is also 4D experience. 3D and 4D experience move hand in hand. 5D is completely different energetic existence. 6D is completely different state of being in a different plane of being. There is literature all over the place about the Earth shifting to the next level of harvest of experience to reach “graduation” to next plane above. Harmonic convergence that happened allowing consciousness to awaken more into the realm of spirit. You’re more connected than before. And basically, giving rise to the eventual contact to ET and etc. Humans remembering things and rediscovering things that was lost ages ago. What do you think? And perhaps the rise of a new version of human, rise of a new form of human. One that’s smarter and better suited for the new frequencies. Given that you get to witness it and yet you seem to be part of the past more than the future.

After 6th density, it is all positive polarity. How would you expect 6D self to rise if 3D self is struggling? When you rise, all levels of you as complete self must rise. Each layer requires a body that can handle that level of energy for each plane. Which consciousness are you in at the moment? Three. It takes lifetimes, not years, lifetimes. Many lifetimes. Each step of each plane involves a massive energy shift. Take your time. You’ll get fried if you try to move up right away. You can’t perceive of it in your current placement. Can you understand something outside of your reach? If you try to force your awakening and are not grounded, it’s like putting a magnifying glass on ants on a hot day, that’s why you awaken gently. Don't destroy yourself and disintegrate yourself trying to work with higher energy when not ready.

Some graduate, others who graduated may come back, some just enter to help. Everyone has thousands of lifetimes to work with. Time is known in all densities. The Buddha and Thoth and Ra and other masters would be able to say, “see you in several million years at the higher planes.”

As for the masters who you know historically, they're not around today. Centuries long lifespans gets boring after a while. Even if the sex is the only thing "worth while," even that gets old after a while lol.
I think anyone who believes the harvest will be instant like the biblical rapture, is engaging in wishful thinking. The harvest is now, and will be now until all humanity has evolved or left.

So it will in general be like normal life. After death you will be evaluated and if you make the grade for positive you stay on earth and incarnate again in 4th density.

The transition in this dimension will be one of physical evolution. People who can speak telepathically will begin appearing as well as able to move objects and perform other paranormal feats. I believe this is why there is so much "superhuman" literature now. Part of humanity is subconsciously aware of the transition.

The current events are part of the transition as well. Over the next several generations there will be increasing infertility, which I think will be the primary driver of population reduction, along with what Infinite said.
An individual's harvest happens upon death of the physical body (and integrating the incarnation) by 'walking the steps of light'. The planetary harvest is what makes this available to the individual upon death.

Think of it as a spiritual doorway from 3D that is available at the end of each great cycle, allowing us to leave this density if we meet the criteria (51%STO). Walking the steps of light is how that is measured; we experience ever increasing levels of love/light until it feels too intense. That signifies the love/light level we are at, and hence our position in the spectrum that is 3D to 4D (yellow ray to green ray, as such).

Quote:10.9 Questioner: When a graduation occurs [and an] entity or entities move [at] the end of a cycle from one planet to another, by what means do they go from one planet to the other?

Ra: I am Ra. In the scheme of the Creator, the first step of the mind/body/spirit totality/beingness is to place its mind/body/spirit complex distortion in the proper place of love/light. This is done to ensure proper healing of the complex and eventual attunement with the totality/beingness complex. This takes a very variable length of your time/space.

After this is accomplished the experience of the cycle is dissolved and filtered until only the distillation of distortions in its pure form remains.

At this time, the harvested mind/body/spirit totality/beingness evaluates the density needs of its beingness and chooses the more appropriate new environment for either a repetition of the cycle or a moving forward into the next cycle. This is the manner of the harvesting, guarded and watched over by many.

My humble advice is to not wait around for a global ascension event, that is never indicated by the Ra Material, only personal assumptions from it.

Our 'level' is measured one we pass physically, from there we will go to the relevant density. Choose love as much as you can and you'll be just fine. Don't judge yourself either, we're not meant to be perfect/flawless in 3D. We're here to learn to choose Smile
(06-04-2020, 01:59 PM)Graemett Wrote: [ -> ]That seems much more likely and accurate, I'm still quite young in this body (19) so maybe I came here to witness the transition?

This is something that only you can answer. It's possible that most people who have an affinity for LOO came to this planet to serve. The search for the heart of being and sharing that light with others is what is really important in these times of transition. External changes are part of the natural change of that is impermanent.
(06-04-2020, 05:44 AM)Graemett Wrote: [ -> ]I've heard from Scott Mandelker that it will be just a flash of light and instantly all human artifacts will disappear, But I know that can't be the only opinion. any ideas?

I had a dream last year on 4.4.2019 where I saw what looked like one of the events harvest will bring in which I saw this white light in the sky in the shape of the Creator's all seeing eye zapping various people.... When they were hit with the light they instantly disappeared with out a trace.

I heard of someone else having a similar dream a few months ago this year [2020] where he saw people lined up along the streets in his dream on the sidewalks. He asked why were they lined up. They replied "we ran out of time", he told them to add some time to the calendar... after his remark he saw what I saw where flashes of light came from the sky and started zapping people and they instantly disappeared without a trace.

I recently seen a lot of this in meditation recently as well... along with scenes of "The One" flying fighting/destroying the android machines the negative elite intend to release on humanity soon
https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthre...?tid=18266

Jim Mccarty says in this video that wanderers can self-harvest.

So if you're really on to what he is getting at, you're one of the few and it shouldn't really be a concern of yours. That's my opinion.

I stopped caring about trying to get people to get antispiritual or 'normal' people see things my way a long time ago for the most part. If it's a rapture or a sudden trickle of people becoming more in tune to the magnetic field of the earth or true meditation it just looks like a typical day to me.
I'm sure we can self-harvest, but even opening up to intelligent infinity it doesn't happen right away.
I've chosen anyway to stay behind, and just merge with God while I'm here, and offer help to the collective.
It feels like part of me is in 4D and part in 3D. But I wandered from 5D. So strange.
on the L/L Research youtube channel McCarty explains that densities and color rays are the chakras.

from the man himself.

saying you or people are stuck in a certain density is like saying you're stuck in your belly [3rd] or throat [5th]

When people talk about seeing with their third eye that have no concept of the Law of One, they are talking about 6th density.

in this recent video he explains it bluntly. People have disputed this with me many times and I think they're looking at Law of One like an agility course when it's talking about levels of your body.

(06-17-2020, 06:57 PM)Green_One Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-04-2020, 05:44 AM)Graemett Wrote: [ -> ]I've heard from Scott Mandelker that it will be just a flash of light and instantly all human artifacts will disappear, But I know that can't be the only opinion. any ideas?

I had a dream last year on 4.4.2019 where I saw what looked like one of the events harvest will bring in which I saw this white light in the sky in the shape of the Creator's all seeing eye zapping various people....  When they were hit with the light they instantly disappeared with out a trace.

I heard of someone else having a similar dream a few months ago this year [2020] where he saw people lined up along the streets in his dream on the sidewalks. He asked why were they lined up. They replied "we ran out of time", he told them to add some time to the calendar... after his remark he saw what I saw where flashes of light came from the sky and started zapping people and they instantly disappeared without a trace.

I recently seen a lot of this in meditation recently as well... along with scenes of "The One" flying fighting/destroying the android machines the negative elite intend to release on humanity soon

I've had several dreams in the past year about the sky becoming one big sun, before waking up. At the time I thought it was about a nuke, but looking back it always seemed benevolent and life affirming, never destructive.
I had the experience during my awakening that I was putting energy into the sun and was told to stop so it wouldn't burn up the earth.
Ra repeatedly states all is one, trying to say the answer is somewhere beyond is not interpreting the idea correctly
I'm getting double-vision, seeing two realities on top of one another. I don't know if that's 4D or not. It only lasted about 30 seconds.
Sexual fusion with my 5D anthro lovers is increasing my density.
The harvest has been and will be an ongoing process, not some instantaneous ascendance or rapture type deal. The basis/template level of 4d Earth is already here concurrently with 3d, and filling up bit by bit. It's sort of a paradox that wanderers are the ones to even know about/ask about such things, because we've already made the "harvest" before, and our objective is more to be a part of the 3d reality and support it in its transition than to worry about making some sort of "cut" or fantasize about being "raptured". Yeah, maybe you could harvest early if you wanted, but living 3d life to the fullest extent possible(though difficult and admittedly sometimes annoying) is more salubrious for the objectives of a wanderer.
Well, the higher subdensities of 3D are like Heaven on Earth anyway.
I so agree that there’s no need to hurry through 3D however that seems alluring... BigSmile
Though being in higher subdensity in 3D it forces the body to transform, get lighter so to speak.
That process can be a little painful. Even though one feels safe and bliss.
(06-19-2020, 08:00 PM)Graemett Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-17-2020, 06:57 PM)Green_One Wrote: [ -> ]

I had a dream last year on 4.4.2019 where I saw what looked like one of the events harvest will bring in which I saw this white light in the sky in the shape of the Creator's all seeing eye zapping various people....  When they were hit with the light they instantly disappeared with out a trace.

I've had several dreams in the past year about the sky becoming one big sun, before waking up. At the time I thought it was about a nuke, but looking back it always seemed benevolent and life affirming, never destructive.

Understood.... In my dream/ meditations recently the light wasn't a destructive light either... it's just people who weren't getting zapped with it were panicking when they saw people disappearing without a trace and then I saw earthquakes..... I had a dream not to long ago that said when the Christ soul returns to this planet shortly it's gonna cause the magnetic field to weaken enough so the necessary pole shift can happen for the transition to 4D earth, that's after the human body possessing the Christ Soul fights the androids the negative elite plan to unveil soon on humanity soon. It's quite clear at this point in my understanding of these future premonitions I've seen that this all will play out soon... covid is just the entrance into it all...
(06-28-2020, 02:28 AM)dexter101 Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bOdT3QQf10

Thank you so much for that. When he says STS is to the exclusion of others, that really hit home.
I was thinking before that all the work on myself was going to harvest me negative.
(06-28-2020, 08:32 AM)Great Central Sun Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-28-2020, 02:28 AM)dexter101 Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bOdT3QQf10

Thank you so much for that. When he says STS is to the exclusion of others, that really hit home.
I was thinking before that all the work on myself was going to harvest me negative.

There's no chance you'd harvest on the negative path from doing self-development. The negative path requires a near or complete totality of "self service" which involves dominating, controlling, manipulating and treating others like mere pawns on the chess board to strengthen negative polarity as much as possible on a daily basis to graduate on the negative path. The Communist Party in China are an example of who's carrying out this type of behavior on the planet (been going on for decades).
(06-20-2020, 10:11 PM)Great Central Sun Wrote: [ -> ]I'm getting double-vision, seeing two realities on top of one another. I don't know if that's 4D or not. It only lasted about 30 seconds.
Sexual fusion with my 5D anthro lovers is increasing my density.

I've seen this too lately in dreams... runt down, trashy areas with miserable expressions where I live were very clean and bright with vivid light and people smiling dressed in white in my dreams..... It looked just as you wrote a dual split of 3D/4D visually..... I reckon this back/forth perception will increase for many of us as the planet gets closer and closer to the complete transition to 4D
(06-05-2020, 03:40 AM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]An individual's harvest happens upon death of the physical body (and integrating the incarnation) by 'walking the steps of light'. The planetary harvest is what makes this available to the individual upon death.

Think of it as a spiritual doorway from 3D that is available at the end of each great cycle, allowing us to leave this density if we meet the criteria (51%STO). Walking the steps of light is how that is measured; we experience ever increasing levels of love/light until it feels too intense. That signifies the love/light level we are at, and hence our position in the spectrum that is 3D to 4D (yellow ray to green ray, as such).

Quote:10.9 Questioner: When a graduation occurs [and an] entity or entities move [at] the end of a cycle from one planet to another, by what means do they go from one planet to the other?

Ra: I am Ra. In the scheme of the Creator, the first step of the mind/body/spirit totality/beingness is to place its mind/body/spirit complex distortion in the proper place of love/light. This is done to ensure proper healing of the complex and eventual attunement with the totality/beingness complex. This takes a very variable length of your time/space.

After this is accomplished the experience of the cycle is dissolved and filtered until only the distillation of distortions in its pure form remains.

At this time, the harvested mind/body/spirit totality/beingness evaluates the density needs of its beingness and chooses the more appropriate new environment for either a repetition of the cycle or a moving forward into the next cycle. This is the manner of the harvesting, guarded and watched over by many.

My humble advice is to not wait around for a global ascension event, that is never indicated by the Ra Material, only personal assumptions from it.

Our 'level' is measured one we pass physically, from there we will go to the relevant density. Choose love as much as you can and you'll be just fine. Don't judge yourself either, we're not meant to be perfect/flawless in 3D. We're here to learn to choose Smile

I don't quite understand though. Didn't Ra say that life on 3D earth would end and graduates would go to a new 4D earth? So does 4D earth already exist in 4D?
(06-30-2020, 01:37 AM)caregiverdude Wrote: [ -> ]I don't quite understand though. Didn't Ra say that life on 3D earth would end and graduates would go to a new 4D earth? So does 4D earth already exist in 4D?

The Earth is fourth density magnetized so yes the 'new Earth' exists in fourth density. Entities won't be inhabiting fourth density space/time on this sphere until the population of third density (yellow-ray) entities is down to zero, which will be happening through natural processes and entities will walk the 'steps of light' when they pass over to time/space in order to determine harvestability. Like the Confederation made clear, the yellow-ray population will be at zero one day and this is necessary because the early fourth density entities to learn to be 'invisible' to the third density.
Quote:There will not be made obvious or overt the existence of the fourth-density entities until the third-density patterns have been completed on planet Earth. Nonetheless, this energy, these essences and this new Earth are very real.
-Quo

If you remember the sections from Ra channelings about double-activated entities (yellow/green ray bodies both activated in time/space). According to Q'uo (in 2018) there are around half a billion of these entities incarnate in our current space/time third density.
Quote:This transitional body is one which will be, shall we say, able to appreciate fourth-density vibratory complexes, as the instreaming increases, without the accompanying disruption of the third-density body. If a third-density entity were, shall we say, electrically aware of fourth-density in full, the third-density electrical fields would fail due to incompatibility.
(Law of One, Session 63)
In a Q'uo channeling they said that when entities graduate from the third density they are moved into the inner planes of fourth density and they have a more free range of options and there is much more information since the light is far denser/greater in fourth density than third (see https://llresearch.org/transcripts/issue..._0305.aspx).
Pages: 1 2