Bring4th

Full Version: Living over 100 years
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do you think you'll live to be over 100? Do you want to see the 22nd century?

I think we'll have a drug that repairs telomeres and treats inflammation and that could allow our species to live potentially hundreds of years or longer. That would be so cool!!

My great great uncle John and great great aunt Vertie both lived to be 101. They were brother and sister. We cannot deny there is a "genetic" aspect to long life as we understand it. 

My grandma lived to be 95. She always said she wanted to liver to her Aunt's age. She came close! My grandpa passed at 85. This is all on my maternal side.

My dad died at 66, with a heart attack mid 50s. His father died of a heart attack in his mid 50s too.

I'd be happy to see the 22nd century.
Well, I really don't care about that, as this body is a mere biological clothing for my spirit to express itself in that reality.

About drugs to increase longevity, I would not really use it, I would rather reach the level of the adept that would provide me with rejuvenation and the possibility of living for centuries until the transition is complete.
Since I've raised my vibration and energy field density to such a level where even the freaky Walmart vibe can't touch me
I have noticed my body is beginning to lose its physicality. Maybe becoming "less dense" in a way.
Like when I bite my lip, it doesn't nearly hurt as much as before.
And I can't really bring myself to orgasm either.
But it's a slow process.
Yes. I believe we'll be over 100, 400 of years when the transition is completed. However, those who ascend to 5th and 6th will live even longer than that. For example 6th density beings live at least 75000 years.
One incarnation in 4d is around 90000 years.  In 6d, one incarnation is in millions of years.
(03-10-2021, 09:49 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]One incarnation in 4d is around 90000 years.  In 6d, one incarnation is in millions of years.

Is that millions of our years, or millions of their own subjective years, because they are sort of outside of time.
(03-10-2021, 01:55 PM)Great Central Sun Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-10-2021, 09:49 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]One incarnation in 4d is around 90000 years.  In 6d, one incarnation is in millions of years.

Is that millions of our years, or millions of their own subjective years, because they are sort of outside of time.

That's an excellent question !

It's in our years and that is why Ra mentioned that such information was not very useful. The experience is not going to be like living the way we do now but for 90000 years. Time is something different in 4d and even impossible for us to understand regarding 6d.