Bring4th

Full Version: This is the Law of One
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In truth there is no right or wrong. There is no polarity for all will be, as you would say, reconciled at some point in your dance through the mind/body/spirit complex which you amuse yourself by distorting in various ways at this time. This distortion is not in any case necessary. It is chosen by each of you as an alternative to understanding the complete unity of thought which binds all things. You are not speaking of similar or somewhat like entities or things. You are every thing, every being, every emotion, every event, every situation. You are unity. You are infinity. You are love/light, light/love. You are. This is the Law of One.

Remember that when all this play, this wandering into the world is over, there will be no desire for changing it, nobody left to criticize, or regret, or harm. It's difficult to see from our perspective of identification with form, but this is just a dream, and nobody can stay asleep forever.

Adonai
There are only preferences. Being is being.

It's comedic how much of a mountain difficulty you would encounter trying to explain that simple idea to an average person.
(06-14-2020, 10:34 PM)Navaratna Wrote: [ -> ]There are only preferences. Being is being.

It's comedic how much of a mountain difficulty you would encounter trying to explain that simple idea to an average person.

I would convey it simply as: you be you and I will be me.
It reminds me how Descartes said you can only prove infallibly that you exist. Anything else could be fake somehow.
(06-14-2020, 11:51 PM)Navaratna Wrote: [ -> ]It reminds me how Descartes said you can only prove infallibly that you exist. Anything else could be fake somehow.

"I am that I am" is all God can say of itself.