Bring4th

Full Version: Anonymous no profit internet music collective to spread awareness
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi this is my first post here, but I've been lurking this site for a long time (being a LOO student).

We believe music is one of the most effective ways to convey a message (or catalyst) to people. It's clear that we are in a critical time in history (perhaps the most critical), what we do now in these crossroad years will shape the whole century. We are very concerned about the condition of humanity and our planet, some people are awakening but most people are still asleep, and our hope is to give those people tools to question reality. The whole COVID-19 bullshit seems like an excuse to enhance control by the governments on their "citizens", to restrict our freedom (YouTube censorship for example) leading to the establishment of a centralized worldwide dictatorship.

Our music is a fusion/contrast of rave music (jungle, tekno, breakcore), cloud rap, free jazz, anime/videogames and meme culture, heavy sampling and 808s, high tempo bpm range 140-180 4/4. And yes we need peculiar rapper/producers/instrumentalists/vocalists who feel comfortable with very chaotic and weird tracks, in order to create a new genre/movement together which has nothing to do with traditional production formulas, and that's hopefully outstanding.
Our vision is:

-0 profit

-anonimity through virtual personas

-hypnotic, crazy, confusing and controversial lyrics regarding spirituality and the occult

-virality through stupid and/or ironically offensive music

-a honest and selfless desire to improve the world

If you think you can fit in this very demanding view please dm me, or send a mail to xodolhdkk82g@protonmail.com

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VTig-r9...sp=sharing here's a more in depth description of the project
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...sp=sharing some instrumental ideas for the "mood".

Thanks for reading, really Smile

Love Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart
I checked it out. Here are my thoughts:

1. Chaotic tendencies in music, such as what was represented in the sampling, I think fit well with younger, developing minds trying to forge their identities; and also for anyone in a stage of directionlessness. And hopefully, the chaotic, non-linear approach helps to forge new pathways of experience.

2. As a music venue to promote change and new visions, if this was my endeavor, I would create different channels. For example, maybe categories such as random chaos, harmonic chaos, cosmic chaos, or something. I do realize that categorization is just recycling the old system, but for practical use, it would be good to have pathways to enter depending on mood or desire to explore.

3. I am not a fan of labeling, but it can be useful in some ways. I like to read, and when I find an author I really love, I seek out more of her books. So, it might be good to find a way of accessing more sounds by the same composer.

Good luck with your project. Smile
interesting idea! a couple songs came to mind that sort of remind me of what you're going for here, maybe you'll find these interesting or useful Smile

this one has some chaoticness but it's not very fast. check out 2:54 for a cool little sound effect and at 3:13 the percussion gets really disjointed and different.

then there's this one BigSmile
Well, this is the most chaotic I know of. You might like it.
I don't really like it, but it did come up strongly in my life during my awakening.

This is dubstep.

Ok, on second listen now after my awakening it's pretty cool. It did terrify me a little during my awakening
especially when I was on a little weed.

And here's their official music video if you care to look (could be positive or negative):