Bring4th

Full Version: Would you like me as friend? Probably not in your city, but I'm here nonetheless.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Smile

I've struggled having friends for... well, some reasons. Sometimes it's me. In my confusion, at times, I don't think others understand what I say, so trying to communicate, to me at least, becomes meaningless. Sometimes it's the other. Usually it is so.

Even in spiritual communities such as this one. For instance, I ask too much to be accepted by buddhists. I question that desire is the root of sufference, that old texts are to be considered as law, that one has to shave his head, to not marry and so on.

That's not very tolerated. One of the ideas that I consider and is least tolerated is that negativity is an illusion. Evil, bad, wrong, ugly, etc. Those who see themselves as spiritual claim they believe the same, that love is the key, but not really, not in their illusion.

That's why if I say Hitler wasn't evil, no one waits an explanation, they call me Adolf or Nazi and that's it, I'm labelled as undesireable. When I point that, by labelling me in such way, they are acting just like Hitler, their attention is far too centered in disliking me to consider.

In other words, we all hate, for we all love, but so few are willing to accept that they are utter rascals in the illusion, that few are willing to accept we are all angels fundamentally. I won't lie, to you, being with me will likely be a challenge, but isn't all life?

Thank you for welcoming me in your awareness. I wish you a great day.
I see the human experience quite differently now but we can absolutely be friends if you'd like Smile
Hi Smile I resonate w/ your post which is why I'm seeking 'humans' to connect w/ here.

Yeah I agree that evil is a misunderstood concept and while I do believe true evil exists, most of what is perceived as negative/evil in this illusion is really the 'evil-doers' attempt to do good/right.

While they may commit atrocities, it's often stemming from love rather than hate; confused love.