Bring4th

Full Version: Anyone interested in live video discussions?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,

I’m locked down like everybody else and I was trying to think of a way to be of service during what I think is a point in time with exceptional metaphysical potential. Ra talks about the potential for humanity to unify and reach social memory in a moment, and I think that these moments present a high possibility (maybe not terribly high, but higher than usual) for this happening.

So, what I was thinking, in my small way, is that we can bring these discussions into YouTube. There are tons of channels where people can watch others play video games, or talk politics, but for anyone that spends any time here, those aren’t the important things. What I would really love is the chance to talk to somebody about this stuff for an hour or so on a regular basis. 

We can decide topics on here, set up who has the gear to call in and join, then stream the whole discussion. We don’t even have to show our faces if we don’t want to.

We can even make sure that we include links back to the material and Bring4th, as well as L/L Research’s Patreon, which needs more patrons as well.

What do you think?
If I have time I could help. I have opened to Intelligent Infinity so may be able to help some.
Though I do spend my time talking to 5th density anthro beings and channeling their love and wisdom for my YouTube channel.
I would prefer audio only though for me.
Cool. What’s your YouTube channel? I’d like to check it out.
(06-19-2020, 12:13 AM)StormShadow Wrote: [ -> ]Cool. What’s your YouTube channel? I’d like to check it out.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqRaWtb...subscriber
I'm all in. Actually, I am having those conversations with a small group of people (not from this forum) just not streaming them or sharing them with wider audience yet. And would absolutely embrace this opportunity. What I'm not interested in though is to discuss the Ra material specifically (densities, harvest, STO/STS etc.) even though I'm living in a non-dual reality and believe this entity is a wanderer
(06-19-2020, 02:03 AM)RitaJC Wrote: [ -> ]I'm all in. Actually, I am having those conversations with a small group of people (not from this forum) just not streaming them or sharing them with wider audience yet. And would absolutely embrace this opportunity. What I'm not interested in though is to discuss the Ra material specifically (densities, harvest, STO/STS etc.) even though I'm living in a non-dual reality and believe this entity is a wanderer

That sounds good. The Law of One is my ground, so to speak, but I enjoy almost anything metaphysical: OBEs, near-death experiences, Cayce, reincarnation. What topics do you tend to cover?
(06-20-2020, 04:26 AM)StormShadow Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-19-2020, 02:03 AM)RitaJC Wrote: [ -> ]I'm all in. Actually, I am having those conversations with a small group of people (not from this forum) just not streaming them or sharing them with wider audience yet. And would absolutely embrace this opportunity. What I'm not interested in though is to discuss the Ra material specifically (densities, harvest, STO/STS etc.) even though I'm living in a non-dual reality and believe this entity is a wanderer

That sounds good. The Law of One is my ground, so to speak, but I enjoy almost anything metaphysical: OBEs, near-death experiences, Cayce, reincarnation. What topics do you tend to cover?

Hmmm... Let's see. Non-duality, embodiment of our true identity in all aspect of our human experience, etc. etc. All very practical and experiential. Theorizing never led to true wisdom in my experience
(06-20-2020, 01:45 PM)RitaJC Wrote: [ -> ]

Hmmm... Let's see. Non-duality, embodiment of our true identity in all aspect of our human experience, etc. etc. All very practical and experiential. Theorizing never led to true wisdom in my experience

Those are broad topics. To narrow it down, what did you talk about last time? The reason I’m asking is because i intend to stay away from bleed-off into political discussion if I can help it.
I have never done anything like that before but I wouldn't mind trying. I would just need to figure it all out.
(06-21-2020, 04:48 AM)StormShadow Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-20-2020, 01:45 PM)RitaJC Wrote: [ -> ]

Those are broad topics. To narrow it down, what did you talk about last time? The reason I’m asking is because i intend to stay away from bleed-off into political discussion if I can help it.

Not about politics for sure BigSmile
I'm no LOO expert but am apprehensively interested in this as I too am 'locked down' and would love to connect w/ like minds.