Bring4th

Full Version: "Be Love" -- Living from the heart
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Keisha Crowther, "Little Grandmother", speaks in Europe. Many here will love this video. Please have a look.

Be Love

p.s. Gary, make sure you watch this.

Brittany

Very awesome. :-)
Blimey, wasn't expecting tears today. How wonderful.

Thank you for sharing :¬)

Edit: Larger version on Vimeo: http://vimeo.com/16812713
~~~More~~~

Here's her take on 2012 (also worth viewing):

Kiesha Crowther on 2012
Thanks’ for that share. Heart

I'd not seen a recent vid, I was a little knocked back when she mentioned mentally disabled....... I spend time time with people classed this way and the thing that blows me away every time is the lack of personal boundary that they have. Years ago, I found it a little odd - it’s only this year I've realised what a beautiful thing it is. Blush

I look forward to having time to see the 2nd vid too .
Those of you who wish to delve more deeply may wish to view this remarkable video:

Return of the Ancestors - Part 2

and this one:

Return of the Ancestors - Part 3
Hello, this is my first post ever anywhere. But I had to respond. What a beautiful woman and video. Thank You so much.
(11-19-2010, 09:26 PM)sundance Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, this is my first post ever anywhere. But I had to respond. What a beautiful woman and video. Thank You so much.

Welcome to B4 brother/sister.

Eddie - thank you for the additional videos.
welcome sundance, and thanks for sharing this link eddie

@ndy and i have been chatting off-board about this vid as we've both, independently, had the feeling that watching it has triggered some sort of internal shift

i was wondering if anyone else has had a similarly strong reaction to it?

i haven't reacted as strongly to video or text like this in a long, long time, i'm surprised at the intensity of my reaction to it
She speaks the truth, albeit in a slightly monotone voice. Smile Almost everything that she says are things that I've intuitively uncovered or learned since awakening.

What she says about our collective behavior, if realized deeply, can hit pretty close to home. I can see how some were moved to tears. Especially when she talks about the current situation of the physical earth, and the massive amount of damage we've done to it.

One of the most powerful things she said, I think, was this: "We have done damage that we have no answers for."

That's what it's all about, though, isn't it? When we finally realize that we're hurting our own source of life, slowly killing ourselves along with our little brothers and sisters (animals), that will be the catalyst for shifting to a state of loving healing, and co-creating, before we've done irreparable damage.

Scrolling down the related videos bar and looking at some of these other people... people that "get it", people that "know", people that are awakened. Why can't I live with some of these people? Sad Don't answer that... I know the answer. lol

I'm so glad we have this forum. Smile
Internal shift. Well said! I felt it too when I watched it. After watching it, I felt like I woke up a bit more.
I stumbled upon another video from Kiesha Crowther tonight - http://vimeo.com/16998282

She's enforcing a lot of the Law of One teachings, very inspiring.

Video discription:

Ancestral Knowledge

As a Wisdom Keeper she has a certain task and with this task comes also the responsibility. Kiesha Crowther, one of the youngest Shamans 'Little Grandmother' & Wisdom Keepers, has been invited also to Slovenia to share her knowledge as received from her young years on. »The Elders and Wise Ones are telling us that the time is now, that 'We are the Ones we have been waiting for'«, she says. We were discussing with her about this special time on our planet and why it is important now more than ever to follow the way of the heart.

PS. I hope I didn't miss that it has already been posted somewhere else.
I feel duty bound to report that, since I first started this thread, I have learned that tribal elders of the tribes she claims to represent as a shaman (Lakota and Shoshone, if I remember correctly) view this woman as a charlatan and a fraud, and claim that she has no mandate from them. So perhaps she is not who (or what) she claims to be.Sad
Oooh, well I first discovered her tonight...

Sheesh, everyone turns out to be frauds these days, best to go within.
i knew about her from worldpuja. as with all we must be discerning. that way frauds can't hurt us.
(04-02-2011, 07:21 PM)Spectrum Wrote: [ -> ]Oooh, well I first discovered her tonight...

Sheesh, everyone turns out to be frauds these days, best to go within.

I think it's possible to view her as a fraud or a paradigm shifter! Smile Maybe the old tribes don't want anything to do with her because she's urging them to change their ways, like she is to us.
Bring4th_Aaron Wrote:I think it's possible to view her as a fraud or a paradigm shifter! Smile Maybe the old tribes don't want anything to do with her because she's urging them to change their ways, like she is to us.

Yeah, I was very disappointed when I read Eddie's post. I am going to give her the benefit of the doubt. Smile
Uhh I think if you find that somebody is told to be a fraud, it is a greater reason to trust in that person, main people and media tend to do that, just see through her and you'll see what she is, when she talked about earth condition make me realize how selfish i have been with our mother, we can't go anywhere without healing "Her", we are so anxious to this 4d change and so eager to make it faster, that we forgot all the damage that we have done, we have to balance that karma to the earth (this is why sudden shift doesn't make sense to me, to many karma accumulated), to heal her, and many years are required, because yellow earth is also important, it need to be potentiated ...
you make a good point, we can get impatient. i think focusing on the little things helps, recycling, sending earth love, making these little changes in everyday and taking it easy.

i also think that when someone is accused of something it's good to research and keep an open mind. basically lynch mobs turn me off. people need to think for themselves.
(04-03-2011, 04:32 PM)Ocean Wrote: [ -> ]i also think that when someone is accused of something it's good to research and keep an open mind. basically lynch mobs turn me off. people need to think for themselves.

I agree, and I get a very good vibe from her. I usually feel some discomfort when watching someone who isn't sincere.
(04-03-2011, 04:37 PM)Spectrum Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-03-2011, 04:32 PM)Ocean Wrote: [ -> ]i also think that when someone is accused of something it's good to research and keep an open mind. basically lynch mobs turn me off. people need to think for themselves.

I agree, and I get a very good vibe from her. I usually feel some discomfort when watching someone who isn't sincere.

I also feel this when somebody isn't what it claims to be... she has very good energy, she life in the heart, just feeling it, maybe it is not so wise for someones, but love is what we really need...
(04-03-2011, 04:37 PM)Spectrum Wrote: [ -> ]

me too. if i don't get an honest vibe i just ignore the person.Tongue in some people there's an "emptiness".
Totally agree, besides I don’t see any harm in her messages and why the tribe of elders will accuse her of fraud. I don’t think they will be concerned about this, is not a big deal, she´s giving out a message most people already know.
(04-02-2011, 07:13 PM)Eddie Wrote: [ -> ]I feel duty bound to report that, since I first started this thread, I have learned that tribal elders of the tribes she claims to represent as a shaman (Lakota and Shoshone, if I remember correctly) view this woman as a charlatan and a fraud, and claim that she has no mandate from them. So perhaps she is not who (or what) she claims to be.Sad

Can you validate the source of this information? Without implying your source, disinformation saturates the net.
(04-04-2011, 05:12 PM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]Can you validate the source of this information? Without implying your source, disinformation saturates the net.

Indeed it does; I can only validate my own personal experiences.

If you search on Google for the terms "Keisha Crowther Fraud", you will find enough to view.
I will defintely check it out when I'm at home.
(04-04-2011, 05:54 PM)Eddie Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-04-2011, 05:12 PM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]Can you validate the source of this information? Without implying your source, disinformation saturates the net.

Indeed it does; I can only validate my own personal experiences.

If you search on Google for the terms "Keisha Crowther Fraud", you will find enough to view.

You were right. I found a very complete analysis by Dr. Al Carroll who is a historian, professor, former Fulbright Scholar, and activist for Native causes.

His full article shows her to be charging high prices to her events. None of the 'native American shaman' facts check out.

However, I still express love and compassion to her. I hope she learns the lessons she came here for. Apparently she herself is a very "true" person, but she's been put up to it by her "manager". Most of what she talks about is true ... the earth IS changing, the time HAS come. Her manager who has a 'crafty' personality probably has taken advantage of the situation.

If the tribes she says she represents are angry at her, I sympathise with them - they've suffered a lot and it must hurt to see how their culture is "used and abused".

Statement of the Salish Elders:

"The Culture and Elders Committee of the Confederated Salish and Kootenai Tribes of the Flathead Reservation protect the intangible cultural resources of the tribes including language, songs, stories etc.

"No tribal Elders or elders have met with nor do they condone the claims and actions made by Kiesha Crowther.

"She is not their 'shaman', she has no right to claim this title and the Elders and elders of CSKT of the Flathead Reservation would like her to cease and desist immediately from making such false claims that erode the traditions that members of the CSKT Culture and Elders Committee are trying to preserve."

The posting of this statement came with the permission and urging of the Salish elders. Anyone doubting this message's authenticity can contact the Flathead Reservation.

Source (reposted) from http://www.energeticforum.com/energetic-...wther.html
to me its not whether someone considers her a fraud or not, its the message she brings , which is living from the heart. personally i feel that things are going to play out regardless of how we live, but how we live will determine where we wind up eventually. the cycle of lies and deceptions which man has perpetuated upon his fellow man is essentially over and the divine has taken over control of the process imho. the qualities of love , truth, innocence and being genuine are actually our best shield and protection for these times.
if this earth is going to be destroyed then so be it. if i am swept away in a tsunami so be it(i actually live close to the water). i dont have control over that. i do have control over whether or not i live a heart based life. and equally important to me is to have the courage and the faith that in the midst of what could be construed as a negative situation for the planet to have faith that all is well and shall be well. having that faith is a great comfort in these times

heres a vid about living in the heart

http://alexdefoe.com/heart-recognition-process

norral