Bring4th

Full Version: Seniority of vibration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I’ve been attempting to understand this concept on and off for a while now. I think I might be getting at something.

I’m going to express my viewpoint and I invite anyone to share theirs in response. Just trying to get a less distorted view on the subject.

Okay, here’s my view:
‘Souls’ that “know” about the need for growth towards the lessons presented in this density are offered more opportunity through the ways of being able to consciously arrange their “life experience” pre-incarnation?

Thanks in advance for the replies

Bless BigSmile
(06-18-2020, 07:02 PM)sillypumpkins Wrote: [ -> ]I’ve been attempting to understand this concept on and off for a while now. I think I might be getting at something.

I’m going to express my viewpoint and I invite anyone to share theirs in response. Just trying to get a less distorted view on the subject.

Okay, here’s my view:
‘Souls’ that “know” about the need for growth towards the lessons presented in this density are offered more opportunity through the ways of being able to consciously arrange their “life experience” pre-incarnation?

Bless BigSmile

Yes.

I've never been one for astrology but looking in to the way Edgar Cayce and Shri Mataji were born has changed my mind. It makes me think people once they achieve a certain level of conscious evolution are more able to choose where they incarnate or simply it means they are able to unlock access to places they would have been otherwise barred from.

I've been listening to more Seth readings and there is a point made how souls are not necessarily individuals but more like presences.

A better way to put this would be like looking at a game of chess and thinking that pawns aren't just one square but a presence and the different probable outcomes of where they could move to. Sometimes there is potential for extraordinary events like a pawn being redeemed for a rook at the end of the board. All the possibilities are presences as a whole they are not set within their squares.

https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthre...?tid=18245

Look up shri matajis birthchart. there are also some documentary-style videos like this which show the unique circumstance of where she was born in astrology

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_cIhrfMqrY

Imagine being so evolved that you could choose to be born in a place at a time when a lot of energy is also being shone upon Earth.
The Star of Bethlehem is another good example. Venus Jupiter and Saturn were in a particular position which may have been the Star of Bethlehem.

I'm trying to think of more and am drawing kind of a blank other than people born in 2012 or later are in the most recent 67 year epoch [see my thread]. It kind of makes living 67 years a goal. At that point someone could say they have lived an epoch. This 67 number is also significant because there doesn't seem to be a person who is 134 years old because that would be two world ages. There's a lot of doubt if anyone has ever lived that long, and even if they did they would be of a very very very small number of people who made it. I read on a page about some of the oldest people who are over 115 have 6 generations of descendants in their family who are still alive.

It'd be interesting to meet the descendants of Cayce and Mataji they both have living relatives. Mataji has many direct descendants.

Imagine being the first person born on the moon. that'd be an 8th density entity in my opinion and a very historic person that would be remembered for a long time.
I don't know, but the veil is so dense that so many lost their way and are unharvestable.
I'm sure there are others not incarnate that probably could have done a better job.

So not sure how much creedence I give to the seniority of vibration.
(06-18-2020, 07:02 PM)sillypumpkins Wrote: [ -> ]‘Souls’ that “know” about the need for growth towards the lessons presented in this density are offered more opportunity through the ways of being able to consciously arrange their “life experience” pre-incarnation?

Souls that are more likely to achieve harvestability.
I think "seniority of vibration" encompasses many factors. I think a big one is variety of past life experience. It means you've seen some stuff maaannnn. And some things. A certain wisdom about the workings of the "loyal opposition" is one such factor-those who have been on both sides of the equation during different lifetimes yet ended up choosing STO are in high demand. Those who have seen multiple scenarios that lead to planetary destruction or downfall, and multiple that lead to more or less of a utopia...same deal. When it comes to certain possible scenarios and timelines, it's a "been there done that" sort of thing. It's about how to deal with stuff around the corner like artificial intelligence, eugenics/tweaking(for instance blaming the emotions for all evil and then getting rid of them...not such a smart idea as it may seem at first).
I agree
I think i it’s totally encompasses so many things that in the end compassion for all can only rise.

We alway come back to love from whence everything new arises
Ra described the upward flowing light meeting the downward flowing light, where these two meet, determined the intensity of light which can be comfortable, which is synonymous with harvestability. So the vibration of someone who can enjoy more intense light, is higher than someone who cannot. Those who are close to making the grade are then given a spot to incarante before those who are not close to making the grade. It is like holding the door open for an elder.

The programming of life experience is not a high vibration activity and IMO half or more of everyone on earth programs their life experience.
(06-19-2020, 09:43 AM)Dtris Wrote: [ -> ]Ra described the upward flowing light meeting the downward flowing light, where these two meet, determined the intensity of light which can be comfortable, which is synonymous with harvestability. So the vibration of someone who can enjoy more intense light, is higher than someone who cannot. Those who are close to making the grade are then given a spot to incarante before those who are not close to making the grade. It is like holding the door open for an elder.

The programming of life experience is not a high vibration activity and IMO half or more of everyone on earth programs their life experience.

This fits in to what is scientifically understood about the nature of light. violet and onward [ultraviolet] being the higher frequency.

theres then ultraviolet light after moon and sunlight then the 81st octave and I bet more will be discovered

48th octave is infrared. roygbiv is the 49th octave. ultraviolet is 50th.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetic_spectrum
Thank you kindly everyone. It makes a little more sense to me now.
(06-18-2020, 07:02 PM)sillypumpkins Wrote: [ -> ]I’ve been attempting to understand this concept on and off for a while now. I think I might be getting at something.

Okay, here’s my view:

Bless BigSmile

My higher self says, seniority means the kid advancing fastest, gets more resources from school teacher. The ones not advancing or regressing have begun to drop out, so sto do not hear calls to help them so they do not.
I think if you want the "mechanical" view, from what I can see it's basically a reading of the violet ray, with the inclusion of the lower rays for the negative path.

Quote:54.30 Questioner: I’ll make this statement which may be somewhat distorted and let you correct it. We have, coming through the feet and base of the spine, the total energy that the mind/body/spirit complex will receive in the way of what we call light. Each energy center as it is met filters out and uses a portion of this energy, red through violet. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is largely correct. The exceptions are as follows: The energy ingress ends with indigo. The violet ray is a thermometer or indicator of the whole.

34.16 Questioner: Would the red ray, an intense red ray, then be used as an index for seniority, the seniority system of incarnation, as well as the intense violet ray?

Ra: I am Ra. This is partially correct. In the graduation or harvesting to fourth-density positive, the red ray is seen only as that, which being activated, is the basis for all that occurs in vibratory levels, the sum of this being violet-ray energy.

This violet ray is the only consideration for fourth-density positive. In assessing the harvestable fourth-density negative, the intensity of the red as well as the orange and the yellow rays is looked upon quite carefully as a great deal of stamina and energy of this type is necessary for the negative progression, it being extremely difficult to open the gateway to intelligent infinity from the solar plexus center. This is necessary for harvest in fourth-density negative.

A soul can only incarnate when there is an opportunity for the manifestation of a body and so you have souls which are closest to being harvestable being able to "jump the queue" due to their conscious awareness of their need to evolve. There are some who may not choose to do this as well and continue in another manner. I think you are along the right lines that those entities are likely consciously involved in this choice.