Bring4th

Full Version: Densities and the afterlife...who's where?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As an obsessive fan of the afterlife, I'm writing a novel that takes place in the afterlife. And for sure as a fiction writer I know I CAN make up any junk I want, but I want to be a 'real' as I can.

So anyway. What are your thoughts on the afterlife (I go with a Michael Newton-ish type afterlife) as far as densities go? I think we could all agree that we 3rd density folk are there. Are higher density souls in the same realm? But here's my crux - how about the 4th/5th density negative souls? Elsewhere? Mixing it up with the rest?

I'd love to hear your ideas on how these concepts blend (or don't).

Thanks!
(06-20-2020, 07:51 PM)Seeker Nic Wrote: [ -> ]As an obsessive fan of the afterlife, I'm writing a novel that takes place in the afterlife. And for sure as a fiction writer I know I CAN make up any junk I want, but I want to be a 'real' as I can.

So anyway. What are your thoughts on the afterlife (I go with a Michael Newton-ish type afterlife) as far as densities go?  I think we could all agree that we 3rd density folk are there. Are higher density souls in the same realm?  But here's my crux - how about the 4th/5th density negative souls?  Elsewhere?  Mixing it up with the rest?

Thanks!

Lawofone has the idea in it that consciousness is in everything.
The idea of a Bhoot in Hinduism, a restless spirit I think mirrors a lot of global superstitions about ghosts and things like that even when not attached to a religion. The idea that traumatized souls don't find peace and it results in hauntings. Spirits that had no trauma and forgave everyone rest in peace and move on. Hindus often cremate so a body doesn't haunt a place. Imagine how cursed a church graveyard might become over centuries.

So with these ideas taken together, I think a more accurate idea is that "souls" are more like presences of intelligence rather than checkers on a board. A checker has many potential places it could move to, but there is also the consciousness of the people playing that is an element. The consciousness of the design of the board and the material of the checker itself.

Nothing stands still everything carries a vibration. It is difficult to describe an ecology of spirits when this is all understood as a whole but there is a common theme in many teachings that people can choose when, if, and where they incarnate.

This thread showing how Edgar Cayce seemed to incarnate in a place energized by the position of the moon is something I am glad to say that I recognized on my own. It reminds me how today there is actually an eclipse which is occurring over Asia where a conflict between China and India is heating up. Venus is in a unique position in how this eclipse will occur.

https://bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=18245

I imagine a person with intense spiritual energy would take it a step further and incarnate during a time when the Sun a 9th density object would be in a unique position such as during a heated sunspot cycle or the moment before a sunset/sunrise. Use your imagination. Imagine a person born on the warmest day of the year.

I just tried to google to see more details about how Venus is related to this cycle and learned that there is also the Transit of Venus which occurred in mid 2012 and won't occur for another 100 years. Venus is a very important planet in Law of One.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transit_of_Venus
(06-20-2020, 07:51 PM)Seeker Nic Wrote: [ -> ]As an obsessive fan of the afterlife, I'm writing a novel that takes place in the afterlife. And for sure as a fiction writer I know I CAN make up any junk I want, but I want to be a 'real' as I can.

So anyway. What are your thoughts on the afterlife (I go with a Michael Newton-ish type afterlife) as far as densities go?  I think we could all agree that we 3rd density folk are there. Are higher density souls in the same realm?  But here's my crux - how about the 4th/5th density negative souls?  Elsewhere?  Mixing it up with the rest?

Thanks!

I like your novel idea there. I hope it goes well for you!

Anyway, based on what info I have, the "afterlife" for humans is inhabitation of 3rd density time/space, like you said--as a side note 2nd density beings inhabit 2nd density time/space at the end of physical incarnation. Higher density entities aren't found in the same astral realms, as far as I know. For the higher densities, eg if someone graduates from third density they will be placed into the inner planes (time/space) of fourth density (Q'uo spoke some info on what that environment would be like) and they can take up incarnation in fourth density space/time planes or hang around the inner planes or stuff like that. A further example of higher density inner/outer planes would be the Ra entities being able to freely move between the inner and outer planes of sixth density.

As for negatively polarized souls, they inhabit negative time/space or space/time. I got information on negative time/space and space/time from session 70 of the Ra channelings.

I'm not too sure if there would be anything like an "afterlife" after 4th density since 5th, 6th and 7th density beings use a light-body (4th density body is mix of light/biology).

I hope this information is useful for you. There is more good stuff on this topic in the Q'uo channelings and from Ra as well. The Q'uo channeling I linked above mentions a crystal city or something like that related to fourth density--perhaps this could be worked into your novel?? It's cool stuff.
I picture it like a purgatory. When you're ready you move on.
Great information - thanks! I haven't every really looked into the Q'uo channeling before, but see now that there's a whole new world of info to read. So much to learn...so little time...and other junk to attend to. Smile

Thanks!
Thank you LukeM7, I had sort of forgotten about session 70 and was trying to figure a few months ago what could be time/space for a negative entity ... The negative entity being reluctant to enter time/space and Ra, sort of humorously answers Don asking why, says " for the same basic reason an entity of your societal complex would be reluctant to enter a prison." Wink
(06-22-2020, 04:50 PM)flofrog Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you LukeM7, I had sort of forgotten about session 70 and was trying to figure a few months ago what could be time/space for a negative entity ...  The negative entity being reluctant to enter time/space and Ra, sort of humorously answers Don asking why, says  " for the same basic reason an entity of your societal complex would be reluctant to enter a prison."  Wink

Actually I believe that Ra said the higher self is reluctant to enter negative time/space for that reason.
I'm not sure how "long" in our terms is spent in the afterlife" before reincarnation back into 3d or 4d(if harvested). I'll give you a couple names I think made it to 4d for each polarity:

positive: Princess Diana, Michael Jackson(some people might have trouble believing that one, you gotta know the full story)

negative: Doug Coe, Bob Hope
@Seeker Nic
Ok, I see now that there is a disposal of the space/time body complex at some point in the cycles during the fifth and sixth densities (this would bear relation to Ra's info, in Session 43, that entities need to eat "food" in densities 4-6 to fuel the space/time body, like in densities 2-3). This is the source of my information:

Quote:32.8  Questioner: Do the energy transfers of this nature occur in fourth, fifth, sixth, and seventh density? I mean, of all the rays?

Ra: I am Ra. The rays, as you understand them, have such a different meaning in the next density, and the next, and so forth, that we must answer your query in the negative. Energy transfers only take place in fourth, fifth, and sixth densities. These are still of what you would call a polarized nature. However, due to the ability of these densities to see the harmonies between individuals, these entities choose those mates which are harmonious, thus allowing constant transfer of energy and the propagation of the body complexes which each density uses.

The process is different in the fifth and the sixth density than you may understand it. However, it is in these cases still based upon polarity. In the seventh density there is not this particular energy exchange as it is unnecessary to recycle body complexes.