Bring4th

Full Version: Unclear on male-female differences
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Due to the veiling process the energy transferred from male to female is
different than that transferred from female to male. Due to the polarity
difference of the mind/body/spirit complexes of male and female the male
stores physical energy, the female mental and mental/emotional energy.
When third-density sexual energy transfer is completed the male will have
offered the discharge of physical energy. The female is, thereby, refreshed,
having far less physical vitality. At the same time, if you will use this term,
the female discharges the efflux of its stored mental and mental/emotional
energy, thereby offering inspiration, healing, and blessing to the male which
by nature is less vital in this area.

I notice that females are more socially and emotionally oriented and devote more of their thought to such issues, but wouldn't what Ra is saying mean females have greater potential for intelligence? Maybe it's because of thousands of years of patriarchal society holding back most female's potential but all of the most intelligent, wise and creative people I admire throughout history were mostly males. And what does it mean to have more physical vitality? I know alot of females who are much more energetic and physically active than I am.

Which also ties into the next quote:

Quote:When the veiling process was accomplished, to the male
polarity was attracted the Matrix of the Mind and to the female, the
Potentiator of the Mind, to the male the Potentiator of the Body, to the
female the Matrix of the Body.

If I recall correctly: matrix = conscious and potentiator = unconscious. I'm not sure how that applies to the body or in what way the body could be equal to the mind because as I understand it the body is a vehicle for the mind to use to interact with other-selves, like a character in an MMORPG, and it serves catalyst that we ignored at mental and spiritual levels. But if someone uses their catalyst efficiently, seldom needing physical catalyst, and communicates more through their computer than face to face, then having more potential in your body and less in your mind would be a huge detriment.

I'm a male and I have a thorough understanding of my body but I think my mental abilities far outweigh my physical abilities so I don't understand what Ra is saying, this is one of the few things on all of the LOO books I've read that I don't agree with (given my current understanding of it). Could someone clarify this?
(11-19-2010, 09:34 PM)turtledude23 Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Due to the veiling process the energy transferred from male to female is
different than that transferred from female to male. Due to the polarity
difference of the mind/body/spirit complexes of male and female the male
stores physical energy, the female mental and mental/emotional energy.
When third-density sexual energy transfer is completed the male will have
offered the discharge of physical energy. The female is, thereby, refreshed,
having far less physical vitality. At the same time, if you will use this term,
the female discharges the efflux of its stored mental and mental/emotional
energy, thereby offering inspiration, healing, and blessing to the male which
by nature is less vital in this area.

I notice that females are more socially and emotionally oriented and devote more of their thought to such issues, but wouldn't what Ra is saying mean females have greater potential for intelligence? Maybe it's because of thousands of years of patriarchal society holding back most female's potential but all of the most intelligent, wise and creative people I admire throughout history were mostly males. And what does it mean to have more physical vitality? I know alot of females who are much more energetic and physically active than I am.
It is mostly a societal difference I think, the capacity for intelligence is different. And indeed the pure female principle of intelligence is vastly more capable than the pure male version. Fortunately all men and women on this earth have a bit of both. Men can be considered weaker in the larger picture, but stronger in the details. And this is what is traditionally valued by society. Only now are we getting to the point where we're beginning to understand that that's not a correct judgment of value.

Without the one the other is pretty pointless. So you really need both to actually get anywhere. I think it'd be impossible to conceive of ideas if you're missing one or the other.

Quote:I'm a male and I have a thorough understanding of my body but I think my mental abilities far outweigh my physical abilities so I don't understand what Ra is saying, this is one of the few things on all of the LOO books I've read that I don't agree with (given my current understanding of it). Could someone clarify this?
On this quote neither can I... I'm too unfamiliar with the potentiator and matrix principles and on the surface I seem to disagree. So I humbly conclude I'm not getting it either Tongue

Purely biologically speaking we've evolved to perform different roles but not to the point where we're not almost interchangeable. We're still pretty much the same creatures.

seejay21

I can't sight any sources, but I will write from my own experience. The male and female principal is a duality that is in all of us, and is central to the paradoxal question/choice/riddle we are to come to terms with to reach our higher selves, our truth. Mother, Father, lover and self intermixing emotions. Desire and awareness of each, veiled or not. It is the fuel that is burned and renewed that carries us forward in our illusion, and it is sacred, and very close to our higher selves.

This statement is going to sound off base, and I certainly do not want to offend anyone, but I will try it. Homosexuals are actually straight. Straight people are actually homosexuals.

Wierd huh?
(11-19-2010, 09:34 PM)turtledude23 Wrote: [ -> ]I notice that females are more socially and emotionally oriented and devote more of their thought to such issues, but wouldn't what Ra is saying mean females have greater potential for intelligence? Maybe it's because of thousands of years of patriarchal society holding back most female's potential but all of the most intelligent, wise and creative people I admire throughout history were mostly males. And what does it mean to have more physical vitality? I know alot of females who are much more energetic and physically active than I am.

Which also ties into the next quote:

female provides the energy (mental) for the male to think. male, uses it, to think. male is a matrix (in mind), which actually acts. to act, it needs energy the female stores.

the female, stores mental energy, but lacks the movability of the male (in mind). when energies discharged, female is vitalized with movement.

Quote:I'm a male and I have a thorough understanding of my body but I think my mental abilities far outweigh my physical abilities so I don't understand what Ra is saying, this is one of the few things on all of the LOO books I've read that I don't agree with (given my current understanding of it). Could someone clarify this?

in higher densities, differences in between male and female disappear.

any entity who is actually from a higher density, would have increasing levels of androgynous situation, depending on how higher a density it is from. especially for the 6d, though, androgynous souls can happen even in 3d level, as far as i can understand.

this also explains various difficulties such souls have when incarnating into 3d bodies that do not vibrate well with such a format, and have (rather extreme) polarity and veil built into their structure.

for a 6d entity, even if it is incarnated into a 3d-4d transitional body, or even a 4d body, there would still be discrepancy, due to the polarized nature of the instrument.
Thanks unity, that clarified it alot, but how does that stuff apply to the body?
(11-20-2010, 04:37 PM)turtledude23 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks unity, that clarified it alot, but how does that stuff apply to the body?

these are still work-in-progress for me.

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?cat...&sc=1&ss=1

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?ses...=1&ss=1#28

according to what i understood;

the potentiator of the body, was attracted to male and :

Quote:The Matrix of the Body may be seen to be a reflection in opposites of the mind; that is, unrestricted motion. The Potentiator of the Body then is that which, being informed, regulates activity.

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?ses...=1&ss=1#11

and, the potentiator, enabler of the body can be called wisdom due to below :

Quote:In the body the matrix may be seen as Balanced Working or Even Functioning. Note that here the matrix is always active with no means of being inactive. The potentiator of the body complex, then, may be called Wisdom for it is only through judgment that the unceasing activities and proclivities of the body complex may be experienced in useful modes.

so then, it seems the roles of male and female polarities are switched, in the body, as opposed to mind.

matrix of the mind was attracted to male, and potentiator to female,

in the body matrix to the female, potentiator to the male.

this, will probably imply that, the males would be more physically healthy, because, the potentiator, which means even and balanced functioning of body, and regulation of its routine activities, will have been attracted to the male polarized entity.

that would probably mean that, an androgynous entity, may not be as physically healthy as a male polarized entity, because, as an entity it wont carry the bias towards the potentiator of the body.

the matrix of the body, is unrestricted movement. then, does it mean that, an entity which is of female polarity, will be more graceful in movement, due to the attraction of the matrix of the body, towards her ? maybe. but, due to the lack of emphasis on the potentiator, will the movements be weak ? (since physical feats of body requires physical strength, and this is related to the health and automated functionings of body)

then, the body and its movements, of an androgynous entity in an androgynous body, would probably be both graceful, delicate, and strong, effective proportionately. this would involve all matters regarding the body, from health to any other thing, including its manifestations.

a curious observation i made is, as generations pass by, there is great change in a lot of things.

first, males and females started resembling each other, to the extent that never generations now are hard to tell apart.

their voices are resembling each other too. male voices are no longer as coarse as the earlier generations, and female voices are not as high note as the earlier generations. both sexes' physical strength and health, also seem to be approximating each other.

this i probably due to new bodies being formed (for 4d) and the entities incarnating into them being ones increasingly from higher frequencies.

this is a delicate area, since, body is the product of mind. it seems to me that, from spirit to mind, you have a more or less understandable web of affairs, than from mind to body, because at the body level, activities and situations of the mind also comes into play.
I thought about it some more and I think it makes sense now.

The Male is attracted to Potentiator of the Body and Female is attracted to Matrix of the Body I think primarly because of sexual intercourse and reproduction. One definition of matrix is "A situation or surrounding substance within which something else originates, develops, or is contained", so the womb would go with the Matrix of the Body. And in the same way females can emotionally inspire males you could analogously say the sperm inspires the ovum, so it makes sense the the male would go with Potentiator of the Body. And just as with no Potentiator the Matrix of Mind couldn't think, so without a male having an erection (desire) the female couldn't have intercourse. Also the male genitalia is exposed, out in the open, more of this world, like the conscious mind, while the female genitalia is hidden though deep and full of unseen secrets, like the unconscious mind.

The conscious mind being Matrix of the Mind and unconscious mind being Potentiator of the Mind makes sense but why either gender would use either of these more is still a little puzzling. Males use the logic/intellect thinking style more in general and females use the emotion/intuition thinking style more in general but I think that both logic and emotion would fit in the realm of the conscious mind and intellect and intuition would fit in the realm of unconscious so this thinking style difference wouldn't seem to have anything to do with the Matrix/Potentiator attraction. Unless if logic/intellect has a bias towards action and emotion/intuition has a balance towards communication.

I also wonder if Potentiator is linked more to time/space and if Matrix is linked more to space/time.
Quote:I also wonder if Potentiator is linked more to time/space and if Matrix is linked more to space/time.

seems so. then again, space/time also has properties of containing, containment. it seems like a matrix.

then again, a sun in the middle of space seems more like the instant lightning that illuminates the darkness of the spirit. and the dark space surrounds it seems more like the matrix of the spirit.
(12-21-2010, 09:17 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:I also wonder if Potentiator is linked more to time/space and if Matrix is linked more to space/time.

seems so. then again, space/time also has properties of containing, containment. it seems like a matrix.

then again, a sun in the middle of space seems more like the instant lightning that illuminates the darkness of the spirit. and the dark space surrounds it seems more like the matrix of the spirit.

Good points, so then the archetypes probably have no preference, or maybe exist only in 3D space/time?
i dont think so. archetypes seem to represent polarities, which attract polarities of other kinds.
Ra stated each stores energy, so i dont think this would imply an advantage in "ability" so to speak (which would be governed instead by the energy centers and/or incarnative programming), but rather just a natural part of our bisexuality that our logos has given us.
I personaly dont think it means females cant store physical energy and vice versa, just that its there to create experiences and lessons for us. I'm sure anyone could achieve this at will through meditation.
What Ra is talking about here is something i would liken to mana or stamina in an rpg, to continue with that analogy, which are simply there for us to share with each other in service, sexual transfer, or whatever other means we wish.

It is my belief that the service to self philosophy requires the opposite, whereby an entity seeks to control or consume this energy to their own ends in order to reach their goals, particularly in polarization.

Hope this helps you understand a bit better Smile
peace.