Bring4th

Full Version: How tech savvy are you?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This might be kind of biased since you must be savvy enough to join a forum but I was wondering because I theorize that most wanderers would be comfortable with technology since they see this planet as limited in options and are used to having alot more ability and connection.

Also I specifically wanted to know who else is studying, working in the field of, or has a hobby in computers. I'm studying computer programming and plan on working in a computer-related job. I've spent most of my free time on a computer since I was about 8 or 9 years old.

I tried posting this in science and tech but I couldn't add a poll.
I also think that some wanderers are more easily able to pick up on technology.

I'm not studying or working in the field, but you could say I have a hobby in computers. Programming comes easy to me although I've never picked it up, and I'm fairly confident in the fact that I could build a custom computer.
Means to an end here, I don't much care for it - but like what it can do Smile

seejay21

(11-20-2010, 04:09 PM)@ndy Wrote: [ -> ]Means to an end here, I don't much care for it - but like what it can do Smile

It started out as a passion, then made it a carreer. Feel hohum about it these days, and can take it or leave it, but still try to be passionate. I think the most redeeming quality is that I can type really fast now. Tongue

(thank you 7th grade typing teacher)
Used to be a complete nerd in high school/first year of college, now I use it for fun sometimes, a means to an end, not really all that much compared to how it used to be. Compared to most others I bet I still use it "a lot" haha... Gotta love relativity.

Typing fast is pretty sweet, eh seejay? Hahaha