Bring4th

Full Version: The illusion is an illusion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Many of us think we got this figured out, but do we really? Why then do we say there is negativity to avoid? That there is evil to punish? Discomfort to ameliorate? We do have it figured out, for there is only knowing, but, in our illusion, this knowing is so distorted it too becomes an illusion and appears as non-knowing.

But what is an illusion exactly? We can understand it by considering magic tricks. Lets say a magician does a trick where a ball vanishes out of thin air. He says the ball is gone, far far away, unacessible to any. But, if he's just a magician, the ball is still there, intact, accessible and as close as it ever was before the trick.

It can be beneficial to imagine another magic trick. The famous cutting of human parts. A person gets in a box and she appears to have her legs or arms cut off. That doesn't happen, does it? It's a trick in all possible levels. In no way the person had her members cut off. That is so no matter how much you think the contrary.

All illusions that exist are exactly like these magic tricks. They aren't real. There is love. That's the only real thing there is. That's what's been happening all along. Hatred, as you know it, is really just love. I don't mean figuratevely. That's the misconception. We are told love is all there is, but we just don't believe it is so.

And you know? We have no one to blame but ourselves. You see, Creation or Love is showing us that it is all there is, but, in our illusion, we refuse its telling. We say things like, I can't understand all is love because my intellect is limited or because it transcends intellect. But If love is all there is, how can it transcend anything?

You may believe what you wish, I don't impose, but I remind the reason why our ancestors, in their illusion, told us love was unaproachable from reason, logic or human awareness. Their knowledge was limited. There was no science, so very little knowledge could be passed through words. But this is not the case now.

It wasn't even before technically, but with the situation of our illusion back then, it was at least a helpful thing to say. Now however is just hindering. Creation is all there is, including logic. Isn't logic what explains? What tells what it is? It can then be seen as the will or love of the creator to be itself, so it is Love too.

And it is because it really explains. I started saying that illusions were a trick and now I said that we keep believing the trick because we refuse the telling of the creator in all its forms, handpicking some, and ignoring others. Now I tell you what we were ignoring, what is as always Love, through one of the ways we refused.

Lets say you turn on the radio. You listen a man saying that a transexual person was stabbed to death in a bus. She was because, according to the speaker, she had advised her female friend to leave her boyfriend. The boyfriend was scared he might be abandoned, and so, in anger, he killed the transexual.

Many would say oh my, such a negative and destructive news, turn it off. I didn't. Actually, and this happened this morning, I felt such great love or nourishment that I saw the whole moment as one of the sweetest, kindest and happiest of my entire life. I cried, felt shivers. There was just so so much love everywhere.

No drugs. No rituals. Then why? Well, lets analyze this. In the illusion there was hatred. What is hatred supposed to be? Something that destroys. A body ceased to function in the way we consider ordinary, but, fundamentally, it's still functioning as it was before. Infinite nourishment or love made and makes sure of that.

This fact alone is enough to rejoice. The being is still alive. Is still being nourished, still being given life-giving energy. Is there better thing than this? Love that cares for all things is caring for it and is it. So it too, while taking care of others, is tsking care of itself. And just how beautiful it is to see such kindness with one's own eyes?

But one's own eyes are this kindness too. And how marvelous it is to see that the eyes that see are kindness giving kindness to itself. This is just the beginning. I kid you not, I could go on and on and there would be infinite reasons of infinite kinds for why every thing observable, illusory or not, is love from beginning to end.

Of course, when I was in that state of clarity, there were no words. I'm distorting that state by coming to you now, which I do due to right now being sad and not seeing myself as enough, but you see, for that very reason, right now I just showed you an illusion. There were words, but words as they are fundamentally.

Does it feel to you like I were, somehow, repeating myself? Well, if so, it may be because I've been telling you just one thing Smile
I've always liked this Latwii quote on Love:

Quote:Love, my friends, is not what you think it is. The word in your language has a meaning that has various interpretations. But it is none of these things. We use the word when we speak to you, because it is as close as we can come to the concept, using your language. Love, my friends, is that force which does all of the things that are done in the entire creation. All of the things, my friends, even those that you would interpret as being without love.

The material defines Love as the focus of free will, making it the second distortion of experience. Then, in the human sense love and hate are both love because they are focus and in the deeper sense everything is love because everything is the manifestation of the One Infinite Creator's focus.
(06-25-2020, 03:46 PM)Sunclarity Wrote: [ -> ]You may believe what you wish, I don't impose, but I remind the reason why our ancestors, in their illusion, told us love was unaproachable from reason, logic or human awareness. Their knowledge was limited. There was no science, so very little knowledge could be passed through words. But this is not the case now.

Can I ask why you assume we are more advanced scientifially, now?
I feel like our fossil fuels and mainstream tech, are completely inferior to crystal tech and what we accomplished, previously.

It wasn't even before technically, but with the situation of our illusion back then, it was at least a helpful thing to say. Now however is just hindering. Creation is all there is, including logic. Isn't logic what explains? What tells what it is? It can then be seen as the will or love of the creator to be itself, so it is Love too.

Logic is lacking in compassion. One may penetrate the 6th density, by use of yellow Ray energy. This doesn't mean it is beneficial for all, considering empathy through the engaging of the green ray.

And it is because it really explains. I started saying that illusions were a trick and now I said that we keep believing the trick because we refuse the telling of the creator in all its forms, handpicking some, and ignoring others. Now I tell you what we were ignoring, what is as always Love, through one of the ways we refused.

All is love but some is more balanced. Love of self, at the expense of others, is love. What you are describing, is a 6D perspective, which although some may understand and incorporate into their perspective, it's not what most are here to understand. We've just moved into 4D and that means most are in a space of learning/teaching understanding. The natural process after the Density of choice. However, to say all is the one infinite creator and love, hence all labels are meaningless, seems to discount the choices and journey made, as a result of them.

Lets say you turn on the radio. You listen a man saying that a transexual person was stabbed to death in a bus. She was because, according to the speaker, she had advised her female friend to leave her boyfriend. The boyfriend was scared he might be abandoned, and so, in anger, he killed the transexual.

Many would say oh my, such a negative and destructive news, turn it off. I didn't. Actually, and this happened this morning, I felt such great love or nourishment that I saw the whole moment as one of the sweetest, kindest and happiest of my entire life. I cried, felt shivers. There was just so so much love everywhere.
This is an interesting statement. I understand your perspective, as it is a place of greeting everything, as an expression of the creator. I don't know your path and thus, hold no judgement.
No drugs. No rituals. Then why? Well, lets analyze this. In the illusion there was hatred. What is hatred supposed to be? Something that destroys. A body ceased to function in the way we consider ordinary, but, fundamentally, it's still functioning as it was before. Infinite nourishment or love made and makes sure of that.

This fact alone is enough to rejoice. The being is still alive. Is still being nourished, still being given life-giving energy. Is there better thing than this? Love that cares for all things is caring for it and is it. So it too, while taking care of others, is tsking care of itself. And just how beautiful it is to see such kindness with one's own eyes?
I understand this perspective but to feel this level of bliss, over something so selfish, seems to lack the compassion of human emotion. All is love, but not all is balanced. This is free will. Although you may perceive a larger plan, does not mean that the illusion isn't real. It means logic can Rob the experience, of compassion.
But one's own eyes are this kindness too. And how marvelous it is to see that the eyes that see are kindness giving kindness to itself. This is just the beginning. I kid you not, I could go on and on and there would be infinite reasons of infinite kinds for why every thing observable, illusory or not, is love from beginning to end.

Of course, when I was in that state of clarity, there were no words. I'm distorting that state by coming to you now, which I do due to right now being sad and not seeing myself as enough, but you see, for that very reason, right now I just showed you an illusion. There were words, but words as they are fundamentally.

Does it feel to you like I were, somehow, repeating myself? Well, if so, it may be because I've been telling you just one thing Smile

It seems you have been repeating that logic is somehow love.
Thats like saying a carseat, is the car.