Bring4th

Full Version: Walk-ins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If I were a "Walk-In" a la Abraham Lincoln, would I be aware of it consciously? Asking for a friend. Smile

Thanks,
Sir Joe
I think it might depend on the qualification of the walk-in ? I mean from which density, and how much piercing of the veil was permitted in that plan ?
(06-26-2020, 02:05 PM)flofrog Wrote: [ -> ]I think it might depend on the qualification of the walk-in ? I mean from which density, and how much piercing of the veil was permitted in that plan ?

Thanks for the input, flofrog.  To give more detail - said person noticed changes in long-held patterns (desiring to speak in front of groups after being terrified of public speaking, changes in some tastes, preferences, etc.) - mostly positive changes.  I don't think those things alone seem out of the ordinary for anyone in the process of waking up or just going through the regular stages of life, however I believe the quickness with which these things happened coupled with his 3 year old daughter suddenly seeming to be a little frightened of him, like she didn't recognize him, sort of sparked my curiosity.  All is well, I'm sure.
Usually, from what a friend told me, you will be led to the realisation that you are, without a doubt an aspect of that being. He said its a feeling of finally understanding the signs and the path feels just as much a curse, as a blessing.
Others get to live with the wonderment of a sense of normality.
Those with a greater purpose, are dragged through hell, until no remnants of the feeling of elitism remain. Then, you will know without a doubt who you are and nobody will need to tell you, he said.
(06-26-2020, 01:31 PM)SirJosephPaxton Wrote: [ -> ]If I were a "Walk-In" a la Abraham Lincoln, would I be aware of it consciously?  Asking for a friend. Smile

Thanks,
Sir Joe

Greetings Sir Joe, 

For me, it was a case of realising I had come here with a mission in mind, something that was not on my agenda prior to walking-in.

It took me a couple of years after walking-in, for that desire / motive to begin to focus itself enough to understand, at least a little bit, of how I wanted to and could manifest that mission in this physical reality.

I knew I had changed since walking-in but for a few years I attributed this change to the amount of chemicals I was abusing at the time and the subsequent havoc this caused in my life.

Discovering L/L Research's work and having a personal-session with Q'uo through Carla has really helped me understand and deal with what I am.

L & L

Jim
I have to say to anyone here I am pretty much in awe of your courage