Bring4th

Full Version: I don't know what to do...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wish that whoever is reading this experiences high vibrations and love in their spiritual journey. Heart

I am in need of guidance. There are some who can consciously talk to their higher self. I am not one of those, so I ask you for guidance. I am 16 years old and I live with my parents. I consider myself a starseed, although I don't use that label for my ego. I seem to have an intrinsic sense of wisdom which people around me cannot understand. I feel like I have to share information with those around me in order to to raise their vibration because I feel this inner sense of destiny inside me.

Thanks,
         Ovindu
I can channel beings like Pleiadians, Galactic Federation of Light and Essassani and others like higher selves too.
I have channeled maybe only eight or so times, so not yet an expert.

Since you are offering a service, I can help you out for free too.

PM me who you'd like to talk to, and I can see what I can do.
You could offer your book under a pseudonym. That would serve more than one purpose.

1. You wouldn’t have to worry about people’s judgments

2. Your material would still get out to people

3. You would still be able to discuss it with those whom you think would be open to it

It may be a good idea to accept not being understood by the average person. Many people are enmeshed with the human drama. Stay your own course. Best wishes. Smile
Pseudonym is a great idea.

Do you have a mentor? Do you have teachers and guides in real life who can guide you and give truthful feedback? Do you have close friends who you trust whole heartedly? How do you plan to disseminate your work?

Everyone should pursue their mission. I would advise not to be in a rush. If you try too hard you will push people away. Let things proceed naturally and take your time and build up your confidence and experience.

Feel free to message me and I will share an email you can send a copy to. I would gladly give you my opinion.
(07-01-2020, 11:30 AM)Ovindu Wrote: [ -> ]The issue I have is that I have this inner sense of mission and duty to share information such as that in my book, and about 99.9% of those around me are not spiritually awake yet and I have this nagging fear of getting mocked for being different and sending messages as the ones in my spiritual book. I don't know what will happen when I share this book with some other people. I ask for advice as to what I shall do now.

Just a quick thought.  It's highly likely that you purposely got yourself incarnated into this position because you thought it could help you learn lessons about love, acceptance, self worth or other things along these lines.  You might try talking to your "lower self," as it were, about this and see if any of this resonates for you.  If so, you might accept it and lean into it to see what it has to say to you.

Thanks for the messages
(07-02-2020, 10:56 AM)Ovindu Wrote: [ -> ]I wrote book named 'Out of the Matrix'. I want to share this with you because I want to share wisdom and add wisdom to the collective consciousness. I am not going to publish this book, but instead I will send it to whoever requests it free of charge.

There should be a link to the file

I finished reading your book, quite a pleasant read.

Just an addendum: you wrote that the ego functions in a slave/master dialectic. While in some cases that is true, the more appropriate dialectic is tool/masterpiece. A tool isn't what it creates, but a masterpiece can't be constructed without the proper tools.

You'd rather want to step out of the dialectic slave/lord first. Wanting to get rid of your ego is as smart as wanting to get rid of the best tools at your disposal to function in this world.
Watch this if you want:

https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthre...?tid=18403

It really explains a lot about being a creator.
Bashar is of the same people you are from, the Essassani, if I am not mistaken.