Bring4th

Full Version: My grandmother passed away on 3/7/09 a few days ago
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My grandmother just passed away on 3/7/09 a few days ago at the age of 94.

She appeared to me in a lucid dream imagery during meditation two weeks prior, as if her ghostform was right before me. I sensed her presence and countenance very distinctly and vividly, as if she were right there as real as any person. Her gaze was fixed directly on me as if to communicate something of import without words. She appeared in a form about 30 years younger (age 65 maybe) as I remembered her as a child. (I'm 40 years old now).

Then I visited her at the nursing home while she was still conscious and held her hand, but she had no grip strength left. She was very distressed that she would never see me again, and her body was in excessive pain so they put her to bed. And after that, I had visited her again but she was asleep and her body looked like a ragdoll. She never woke up again afterward.

What does the Law of One have to say about this type of event?
(03-10-2009, 06:53 AM)Vince Wrote: [ -> ]What does the Law of One have to say about this type of event?

I don't know what the Law of One says.. But my condolences to you. Losing a loved one is never easy. Even if at 94 one could say she lived a long life.

I was in the same position. All I can say is that I believe we're all one.. On the outside our beloved ones come and go. On the inside no one ever leaves.

Namaste Vince
(03-10-2009, 02:26 PM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-10-2009, 06:53 AM)Vince Wrote: [ -> ]What does the Law of One have to say about this type of event?

I don't know what the Law of One says.. But my condolences to you. Losing a loved one is never easy. Even if at 94 one could say she lived a long life.

I was in the same position. All I can say is that I believe we're all one.. On the outside our beloved ones come and go. On the inside no one ever leaves.

Namaste Vince

thank you. Smile
I also do not have information from the Law of One on this- however I will say I am sorry for your loss. Although- Q'uo has often said that they do not understand why we feel such sorrow when a loved one passes on. For from their perspective, the soul is moving on to larger life and greater opportunity. And it's really only a temporary parting between you- if you could call it that. For it's very likely that she is sending you love at this very moment.

Of course from our perspective it's always sad when someone we care about moves on, so of course don't think for a second that your feelings are invalid.

Take care and best wishes,
L.
(03-10-2009, 05:25 PM)Lavazza Wrote: [ -> ]I also do not have information from the Law of One on this- however I will say I am sorry for your loss. Although- Q'uo has often said that they do not understand why we feel such sorrow when a loved one passes on. For from their perspective, the soul is moving on to larger life and greater opportunity. And it's really only a temporary parting between you- if you could call it that. For it's very likely that she is sending you love at this very moment.

Of course from our perspective it's always sad when someone we care about moves on, so of course don't think for a second that your feelings are invalid.

L.
i'm not sure what type of place that she's moved on to. at least i knew with my mother. i'm just glad that her physical pain has ceased.
(03-10-2009, 05:40 PM)Vince Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-10-2009, 05:25 PM)Lavazza Wrote: [ -> ]I also do not have information from the Law of One on this- however I will say I am sorry for your loss. Although- Q'uo has often said that they do not understand why we feel such sorrow when a loved one passes on. For from their perspective, the soul is moving on to larger life and greater opportunity. And it's really only a temporary parting between you- if you could call it that. For it's very likely that she is sending you love at this very moment.

L.
i'm not sure what type of place that she's moved on to. at least i knew with my mother. i'm just glad that her physical pain has ceased.

Remember that if we are all one, each a part of an infinite stream of an original thought of unconditional love, then I would not consider she went anywhere, just awoke to the realization of the stream ...

Peace and Joy,

Jason
(03-10-2009, 07:42 PM)ubergud Wrote: [ -> ]Remember that if we are all one, each a part of an infinite stream of an original thought of unconditional love, then I would not consider she went anywhere, just awoke to the realization of the stream ...

thanks, that could very well be.