Bring4th

Full Version: Similar books to the Ra material
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello! I was curious if those at L/L Research recommended any other books as legitimate as the Ra material. Or recommend any books that contain similar knowledge. Thank you for your time.
Personally any channeled material I would recommend with similar knowledge would be any of the "Seth books" by Jane Roberts. The books are a series.
I also recommend "Journey of Souls" by Michael Newton for the incarnation topics, as it lines up very nicely with the Ra material.

The books by Dewey B. Larson are worth having a look into ("Beyond Space and Time" is on Amazon, its good)--this reciprocal system theory has been used by L/L Research. "The Holographic Universe" is also a good one to read that can be tied in with the Ra Material.
While maybe not similar, I do recommend Jonathan Livingston Seagull by Richard Bach.
It talks about living your dream, despite what others think.
I have always been an avid reader. I have a huge library. But I will say right off—there is nothing like the Ra Material.

For channeled material, the Seth books are good. So is Bringers of the Dawn. Dolores Cannon's books are interesting. I did enjoy Journey of Souls as well.

But it is also efficacious to stray off a particular path. You might learn a lot about connectedness from a book such as The Holographic Universe. Or you might get a sense of the vast mystery and how to navigate it from Castaneda's books.

In my opinion, it's better to stay with material written before the more recent explosion of new age writings. There is just so much these days—just look at how many people are saying they are channeling Ra. It's not that I am a debunker, but a little discernment regarding the plethora of Youtubers and marketed new age books is probably a good thing.

@ LukeM7: thanks for letting us know about Larsen's book on Amazon. I'm going to get that. It seems we have read a lot of the same stuff. Smile
(07-14-2020, 09:11 AM)Great Central Sun Wrote: [ -> ]While maybe not similar, I do recommend Jonathan Livingston Seagull by Richard Bach.
It talks about living your dream, despite what others think.

In addition, Illusions by Richard Bach is great as well.

Like others have said, Michael Newton's Journey of Souls is great too......
I guess no-one is going to mention A Course in Miracles (ACIM)? A super-high-level guide to nonduality, or the journey back to Source. Available for free on various websites, and also a full audio version is available on Youtube.
Robert Monroe's books about his accidental astral projections.  Read them in order, so start with Journeys Out of Body.  

The first series of Conversations with God, by Neale Donald Walsch.

Richard Martini has some interesting books too.  He has a Quora site.  "Having filmed 50 sessions of people under deep hypnosis, examining thousands of cases from Michael Newton and Dr. Helen Wambach, (Dr. Brian Weiss and others) have been filming interviews with folks who claim to no longer be on the planet."

And Seth.  Always Seth.  I wish Jane Roberts was still with us in the Earth Life School.
The Ra material is unique to me, in that I haven't come across anything exactly like it that wasn't some deceptive twist like the Cassiopeia stuff. I have found a couple things that I think compliment and round it out, having a similar cosmology and philosophy while tackling the areas that the Ra material doesn't go too much into, such as the "earth power game" and galactic history of different races. I'd recommend Bringers of the Dawn to get a more balanced perspective on "solar guardians" and "quarantines" and the whole elite agenda on Earth, and how certain "solar guardians" and "councils" we have in this particular solar system aren't as benevolent or empathetic(or intelligent) as some might think.

I'd recommend Lyssa Royal Holt's Prism of Lyra for the most plausible and convincing background on galactic history and agendas, while at the same time packed with philosophical and metaphysical knowledge that is anything but transient. This material dovetails nicely into Bringers of the Dawn and Bashar's channelings, if you are into that. As Ra, the confederation, and Yahweh/council of nine, etc. are sort of the well meaning(?) "stodgy old guard" in some ways who dropped the ball a lot and are very cautious and conservative to the point of letting things rot, the "association of worlds", composed of races like the Pleiadians, Esassani, and many more new ones are like the new and fresh faces on the scene who are ready to help us climb out of this rut into a new paradigm.
Like many here I find the Ra material unique. As Ricdaw said, Conversations with God had at times many things that were crossing my own experience, and definitely was for me a step towards Ra, but again nothing like Ra.

Best wishes jackorlando Wink
Here are some channeled work that I've appricated:
Oahspe has a lot of information to offer in regards to the nature of light and human history.
For digging deeper into tarot you have The Book of Tokens.
More in depth about the nature of light/love there are the channeled material by Walter Russell; especially The Divine Iliad.
The works by Blavatsky, Voice of the Silence is beautiful.
Also the Vedic scriptures, the Upanishads, are enlightening.
Edgar Cayce's Readings on Reincarnation, Atlantis, etc
(07-14-2020, 11:23 AM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]I have always been an avid reader. I have a huge library. But I will say right off—there is nothing like the Ra Material.

For channeled material, the Seth books are good. So is Bringers of the Dawn. Dolores Cannon's books are interesting. I did enjoy Journey of Souls as well.

But it is also efficacious to stray off a particular path. You might learn a lot about connectedness from a book such as The Holographic Universe. Or you might get a sense of the vast mystery and how to navigate it from Castaneda's books.

In my opinion, it's better to stay with material written before the more recent explosion of new age writings. There is just so much these days—just look at how many people are saying they are channeling Ra. It's not that I am a debunker, but a little discernment regarding the plethora of Youtubers and marketed new age books is probably a good thing.

@ LukeM7: thanks for letting us know about Larsen's book on Amazon. I'm going to get that. It seems we have read a lot of the same stuff. Smile

No problem. I will look into Dolores Cannon's books.
(07-14-2020, 03:08 AM)jackorlando Wrote: [ -> ]Hello! I was curious if those at L/L Research recommended any other books as legitimate as the Ra material. Or recommend any books that contain similar knowledge. Thank you for your time.

Btw, to add to what I had said earlier, a recommendation I have is a website called "Cosmic Core", which although is not a book and is a website, has interesting info relates to the Law of One, and geometry, cosmology, mathematics, consciousness, and so forth if this takes yours or anyone else's interest here: https://www.cosmic-core.org/
(07-21-2020, 04:33 AM)reason Wrote: [ -> ]I guess no-one is going to mention A Course in Miracles (ACIM)? A super-high-level guide to nonduality, or the journey back to Source. Available for free on various websites, and also a full audio version is available on Youtube.

There was a thread made on this board about that.

https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthre...?tid=16592
I wonder how many incredible channelings there really are out there. Thinking of how many there are that are popular in English, but keep in mind a lot of channelers I bet would keep their information to themselves or their own esoteric group.

Then there is the fact that there are older channelings before the 1950s and people often use the term New Age but there was a New Thought movement in the late 1800s and early 1900s. People were interesting in Hindu authors back then for sure about mysticism. There are older channelings but I heard in an interview of someone familiar with the topic is that the old language doesn't appeal to people. It's akin to reading Shakespeare. Some of Edgar Cayce feels old that way but I think he is one of the most notables personalities. I can't think of another person from his era who shared so much energy except for Shri Mataji.

The other thing is just imagine how many languages there are...I bet there are plenty of Portugese or Japanese/Chinese channelings . I don't know of any, but just imagining how some of this info is only available to English speakers or a dozen or so languages. I imagine the same issue arises with us compared to other languages. There could be readings more elaborate than Ra but we'd have no idea of them for the most part.

Things I've learned recently from Edgar Cayce and Jane Roberts:

Hypnosis, the power of suggestion is a very useful and influential tool. Everyone is in a state of constant hypnosis. We are constantly giving ourselves suggestions to act upon. If before you sleep, you tell yourself you will dream about a certain place, the odds are improved that it will happen.

Women are more numerous in spiritual gatherings because they often have a more unconscious desire to be overwhelmed by divine thoughts than men do. Men do not like to surrender themselves.

Using a Ouija board is a useful tool because when used by two people, really what is happening is the consciousness, subconscious, and unconscious are being tapped in to on deeper levels more gradually until spirits can manifest. The way an apparition takes form is by overtaking a persons body instead of going through the difficult/impossible process of creating a physical body that would be needed to communicate with people.
I am currently reading the L/L Research transcripts, from the same authors as the Ra book, but different sources such as Hatonn

https://llresearch.org/transcripts/default.aspx

Also Ask and It Is Given by Esther & Jerry Hicks I can recommend for good info on giving and receiving.
(07-25-2020, 02:08 AM)Navaratna Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder how many incredible channelings there really are out there. Thinking of how many there are that are popular in English, but keep in mind a lot of channelers I bet would keep their information to themselves or their own esoteric group.

Then there is the fact that there are older channelings before the 1950s and people often use the term New Age but there was a New Thought movement in the late 1800s and early 1900s. People were interesting in Hindu authors back then for sure about mysticism. There are older channelings but I heard in an interview of someone familiar with the topic is that the old language doesn't appeal to people. It's akin to reading Shakespeare. Some of Edgar Cayce feels old that way but I think he is one of the most notables personalities. I can't think of another person from his era who shared so much energy except for Shri Mataji.

The other thing is just imagine how many languages there are...I bet there are plenty of Portugese or Japanese/Chinese channelings . I don't know of any, but just imagining how some of this info is only available to English speakers or a dozen or so languages. I imagine the same issue arises with us compared to other languages. There could be readings more elaborate than Ra but we'd have no idea of them for the most part.

Hypnosis, the power of suggestion is a very useful and influential tool. Everyone is in a state of constant hypnosis. We are constantly giving ourselves suggestions to act upon. If before you sleep, you tell yourself you will dream about a certain place, the odds are improved that it will happen.

Women are more numerous in spiritual gatherings because they often have a more unconscious desire to be overwhelmed by divine thoughts than men do. Men do not like to surrender themselves.

Using a Ouija board is a useful tool because when used by two people, really what is happening is the consciousness, subconscious, and unconscious are being tapped in to on deeper levels more gradually until spirits can manifest. The way an apparition takes form is by overtaking a persons body instead of going through the difficult/impossible process of creating a physical body that would be needed to communicate with people.

A Ouija board isn't a tool I would use at all, no matter how many people I had present. It's the absolute least protected oracle you can possibly find, and I think that's by intent or a fundamental design flaw. It's like going up to a hole in a gas station bathroom stall and expecting somebody to hand you a bar of gold through it-it's vaguely within the realm of possibility, but your more than likely to just get a...well, something else entirely.

Can somebody who's knowledgeable take tons of extra precautions and go out of their way to make it work in a positive manner? Probably. For the average person it's a roll of the dice at best. Maybe somebody knows why this is. Most people just don't seem to have good experiences with them. If I had to take an educated guess, I'd say the flaw is in inviting random discarnate entities to give answers rather than working through the higher self.
Pendulum is probably the best next to direct channeling.
You talk directly to your subconscious that way.
(07-28-2020, 07:34 PM)Great Central Sun Wrote: [ -> ]Pendulum is probably the best next to direct channeling.

I'd tend to agree. You can still muddy your results with your own ego mind if you aren't disciplined, but it won't open the door to anything outside yourself to bother you.
(07-29-2020, 12:24 AM)Black Dragon Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-28-2020, 07:34 PM)Great Central Sun Wrote: [ -> ]Pendulum is probably the best next to direct channeling.

I'd tend to agree. You can still muddy your results with your own ego mind if you aren't disciplined, but it won't open the door to anything outside yourself to bother you.

Agreed. It will test you in the beginning with false answers to make sure you are committed.
If you can get ego out of the way, it's the micro-muscular movements that actually move the pendulum. Not really energy per se.
Things similar to the Ra Materials, which I am only just now diving into...
- The work of the Danish Mystic Martinus, who went into spirit at a young age as a simple unread peasant man, and became a full trance medium scribing 9000 pages of extraordinary stuff. VERY similar to Ra. Comes with maps and diagrams and levels of consciousness and chakras and no ego. Has become known recently from a few videos on YouTube but you can get the books, and some are mini-books easy to read on different topics (like reincarnation, the equivalent of "the harvest,' and so on.
(07-21-2020, 10:49 PM)Black Dragon Wrote: [ -> ]The Ra material is unique to me, in that I haven't come across anything exactly like it that wasn't some deceptive twist like the Cassiopeia stuff.

The original Cassiopean transcripts holds a wealth of information but yes it is quite tainted aswell especially the newer channelings on their website. However I will recommend reading it as it gels very well with the Ra Material, you just have to find the truths yourself.

And main reason I even bothered to give my input as a new 'old' user lol (registered on these forums in 2009 but read the Ra material few years prior to that) is because I am looking for the original Cassiopaean Transcripts pdf version if somebody has that still from back in the days. Nowadays I'm sure whatever I find on the web might be further corrupted.

Since it is my first post, Hello to everybody Smile My name is B-i-l-a-l. I like to imagine it means Be In Light and Love hehe.

Im currently reading The Code to the Matrix by Sevan Bomar. Its also a very good read (fun to read) but if this guy or his group are genuine or full of s***, I will investigate later.
(07-29-2020, 02:03 AM)wavy Wrote: [ -> ]Things similar to the Ra Materials, which I am only just now diving into...
- The work of the Danish Mystic Martinus, who went into spirit at a young age as a simple unread peasant man, and became a full trance medium scribing 9000 pages of extraordinary stuff. VERY similar to Ra. Comes with maps and diagrams and levels of consciousness and chakras and no ego. Has become known recently from a few videos on YouTube but you can get the books, and some are mini-books easy to read on different topics (like reincarnation, the equivalent of "the harvest,' and so on.

Here is something he wrote.

Quote:All organisms act as temporary instruments for consciousnesses that are evolving eternally.

Thanks. That looks interesting. I'll have to read his stuff. Smile
(07-28-2020, 06:44 PM)Black Dragon Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-25-2020, 02:08 AM)Navaratna Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder how many incredible channelings there really are out there. Thinking of how many there are that are popular in English, but keep in mind a lot of channelers I bet would keep their information to themselves or their own esoteric group.

A Ouija board isn't a tool I would use at all, no matter how many people I had present. It's the absolute least protected oracle you can possibly find, and I think that's by intent or a fundamental design flaw. It's like going up to a hole in a gas station bathroom stall and expecting somebody to hand you a bar of gold through it-it's vaguely within the realm of possibility, but your more than likely to just get a...well, something else entirely.

Can somebody who's knowledgeable take tons of extra precautions and go out of their way to make it work in a positive manner? Probably. For the average person it's a roll of the dice at best. Maybe somebody knows why this is. Most people just don't seem to have good experiences with them. If I had to take an educated guess, I'd say the flaw is in inviting random discarnate entities to give answers rather than working through the higher self.

I'm very skeptical on assuming that an a Ouija board is such a guaranteed way to be haunted. I can think of people that are Catholic for example who would love to spread lies about it and it wouldnt take much for these imaginary stigmas to become accepted as fact by people at the same lie was just repeated so much. it's absurd in my opinion to think that it's a surefire way to wind up getting haunted by demons or something. Jane Roberts mentioned that demons don't really exist waiting to enter our domain yet they can be manifested if people believe in them but they are not valid entities all by themselves. personally if I was really worried about some kind of negative energy I would just carry a large lodestone with me. How is it that just moving an arrow on a board is going to ruin your life? The fact that I hear this repeated by people so much makes me think that if it's such a sure-fire thing and why is it a team of scientists haven't gotten together to prove that they'll just become victims of nervous breakdowns or freak car accidents and lightning strikes..? of course those kinds of people wouldn't entertain such an idea but the thing is that if it were so consistently guaranteed to cause problems then I think that some people would want to determine if there was any truth to it in a closed setting or to see what was behind it. It sounds like manifestation to me. I'll share another idea that is mentioned by Seth. Occasionally everybody has random wandering thoughts that linger in the back of their minds. Sometimes I think of Persia and Persian things yet I'm not Persian at all. I can think of no particular reason why these thoughts appear to me. Seth says that instead of shutting out those thoughts as nonsense, that we should listen to them and try and find where they originated. Figure out where they're coming from instead of being so inclined by our society to think that our subconscious ideas are without meaning. No thoughts are with out meaning.
(07-21-2020, 10:49 PM)Black Dragon Wrote: [ -> ]The Ra material is unique to me, in that I haven't come across anything exactly like it that wasn't some deceptive twist like the Cassiopeia stuff. I have found a couple things that I think compliment and round it out, having a similar cosmology and philosophy while tackling the areas that the Ra material doesn't go too much into, such as the "earth power game" and galactic history of different races. I'd recommend Bringers of the Dawn to get a more balanced perspective on "solar guardians" and "quarantines" and the whole elite agenda on Earth, and how certain "solar guardians" and "councils" we have in this particular solar system aren't as benevolent or empathetic(or intelligent) as some might think.

I'd recommend Lyssa Royal Holt's Prism of Lyra for the most plausible and convincing background on galactic history and agendas, while at the same time packed with philosophical and metaphysical knowledge that is anything but transient. This material dovetails nicely into Bringers of the Dawn and Bashar's channelings, if you are into that. As Ra, the confederation, and Yahweh/council of nine, etc. are sort of the well meaning(?) "stodgy old guard" in some ways who dropped the ball a lot and are very cautious and conservative to the point of letting things rot, the "association of worlds", composed of races like the Pleiadians, Esassani, and many more new ones are like the new and fresh faces on the scene who are ready to help us climb out of this rut into a new paradigm.

There's something important missing from the picture of a simple, benevolent order which includes life on Earth, I'm convinced. And it isn't brought to completion by pointing to Orion influences having been active for millennia.

A different approach to going beyond that for a more balanced picture, or an attempt to find it, can be found in Boris Mouravieff's Gnosis books. I wrote more about that before. In short, "The picture I have so far from considering a wider range of material is that of a positive logos, a negative local sub-logos, and a mixed-up situation for the individual in this world."

Mouravieff, and the Fourth Way teaching more generally, describes how processes in this world tend to change direction periodically, becoming their opposites and then proceeding in circles, unless intelligently directed with consciousness superior to the understanding of materialist science. The "mixtus orbis" people live in is further filled with influences which tend to cancel out, having a hollow and superficial nature, and following such influences leads to developments which in the end add up to zero, or nothing. And that includes the lives of people in most cases.

The teaching is not exactly gnostic, but it suggests that this little world has shaped up into a dark bubble. It isn't that the universe is evil, but that a branch of the great "ray of creation", extending from the tree trunk-like center happens to be, well, a bit rotten. It may recover with the growth of positive consciousness in this world, changing its nature drastically with what Ra would call a positive harvest. Or, in the absence of successful growth, it will fall away and end up amounting to nothing.

If this little branch of the great tree of life is rotten or half-rotten, it may explain why Ra uses a Mal- name both for the planet which blew up and for Earth, and the language part of a soul-level tradition called "Solex Mal" by Q'uo. A tradition of trying to shine a light into a solar system which has gone murky and, ehh, something unpleasant?
(07-29-2020, 08:47 AM)altamash Wrote: [ -> ]I am looking for the original Cassiopaean Transcripts pdf version if somebody has that still from back in the days. Nowadays I'm sure whatever I find on the web might be further corrupted.

There is a PDF of the old sessions (1994-2002), put together by one or more Cassiopaea forum members. But originally/officially it came as a bunch of HTML files in a "sessions.zip", with an extra introduction page by Laura and Ark. The contents should be the same in the PDF, though. I have a copy of it, and could send it if sent an email address to send it to. But the old HTML version is probably easy to find. It may or may not be completely identical to the old copy archived at:

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_...s/cass.htm
I highly recommend this one:

A Primer of the Zeta Race

and its condensed "quick primer":

Zeta Quick Primer
https://www.amazon.com.au/KALASK-Reptili...B078RCPRLT

If you have an interested in a more sts perspective.
The posts beginning with my old which added the link to the Cassiopaean transcripts remind me of a theme. And so, a complementary suggestion: Montalk's "Discerning Alien Disinformation" article series/book.

https://montalk.net/alien/145/discerning...ion-part-1

More generally, Montalk has explored the kind of stuff recommended in this thread, and more, and covers the more valuable elements in e.g. the Cassiopaean material as part of a more balanced overview. His syntheses are generally good for striving to bridge the gap between Ra and more gnostic teachings.
(07-29-2020, 02:03 AM)wavy Wrote: [ -> ]Things similar to the Ra Materials, which I am only just now diving into...

Can you cite the Martinus's books with these topics that you have cited? Thanks.
Pages: 1 2