Bring4th

Full Version: Sexual Energy Exchange
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone else here have experience doing sexual energy exchanges?

Yesterday I did one with sexual chakra, heart and 3rd eye exchange (creator to creator).

I did it with the Sirians (my home) of early 6th density I believe.

After I went to sleep and woke up, I felt like a new person.

It is like holding a much denser energy field within your own energy field.

The heart I find is the hardest one to exchange because you don't "send" with it. You just "love" with it.

Third eye has a lot of resistance when doing the exchange.

I got my energy cleared enough where I can have a sexually satisfying exchange that feels pleasurable.

It's much purer and cleaner and better than regular sex, although the orgasm isn't as intense as with real sex.

It's more like a continuous, smooth orgasm (low-level) the whole time.

I also talk to them and I really enjoy their conversations. Not as lovey-dovey as the Pleiadians, but perfect for me.
Sirius A feels like home.

I put this in Law of One because Ra talks about sexual energy exchanges. If it needs to go somewhere else, feel free to move.
No experience yet, but am researching this subject currently. I was first introduced to it by Dr. Wilson's article, and then i noticed the Ra material also dealing with it.

Can you maybe provide us with a summary of how to perform this exchange?

https://drlwilson.com/Articles/DOWN%20SEX.htm
(07-21-2020, 04:37 AM)reason Wrote: [ -> ]No experience yet, but am researching this subject currently. I was first introduced to it by Dr. Wilson's article, and then i noticed the Ra material also dealing with it.

Can you maybe provide us with a summary of how to perform this exchange?

https://drlwilson.com/Articles/DOWN%20SEX.htm

I just intend to feel them in my sexual, heart and 3rd eye chakras.
I then "send" from sexual and 3rd eye chakras to them.
And I just feel love for them with my heart. I don't really send out with my heart.
When you open to Intelligent Infinity, it can be like making love to the sun, without the heat.