Bring4th

Full Version: Do you have vivid dreams?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
They're so cool!!

So Iast night, I dreamt I won precisely $2 million dollars.

Then in the next dream, I was a watchman for cats crossing the street so they don't get hit. None got hit in this dream, but the location of this dream was at an old childhood house of mine.
In dreams with money I always enjoy them, but then I wake up feeling like I sold out.

The ones I meet are usually ET's in disguize and I always have a deep fondness for others in the dreams.
I have dreams about different gemstones pretty frequently.

Women holding them, in the dreams being in stores I've been to that have them on display in galleries.
I have dreams of mostly two kinds : incredible landscapes devoided of any human presence where I wander but never feeling lost or frightened, and dreams where on the opposite I am with tons of people I don’t know, helping getting organized or helping in any other way. Those are very, very intense with work, and I wake up exhausted BigSmile BigSmile BigSmile

One is in a tram on a very steep mountain, and I am with a whole group of rock climbers i don’t know, and there was a technical problem and suddenly it stops, it seems one cable broke, and suddenly I am still holding on to the cabin door which opened but holding with the other hand the whole bunch of climbers like fifteen people dangling below the cabin and I am saying it’s ok help is coming. I had that dream a second time and I thought it’s ok I had that dream before but boy, still they are heavy and it is elongating my arm BigSmile
If anyone wants to discuss the interpretation of their dreams, you can write about them in this link https://bring4th.org/forums/showthread.p...#pid280165

Try to be very specific about feelings, colors, lighting (day or night) etc.
I don't often dream, alchohol and/or cannabis have been a 'coping mechanism' for the past while.

That said I had one last night. I was at a party in a very chic modern house that I seemed to know my way around but I didn't feel like I belonged, not really engaging with guests or my friend, I daresay avoiding them. One woman had a wonderful smile that alluded to a connection but we didn't talk. It's not too unlike my waking life, I can see the beauty in this world but I'm often avoiding experiencing it with others.
(07-25-2020, 08:29 PM)Kalle Wrote: [ -> ]I don't often dream, alchohol and/or cannabis have been a 'coping mechanism' for the past while.

That said I had one last night. I was at a party in a very chic modern house that I seemed to know my way around but I didn't feel like I belonged, not really engaging with guests or my friend, I daresay avoiding them. One woman had a wonderful smile that alluded to a connection but we didn't talk. It's not too unlike my waking life, I can see the beauty in this world but I'm often avoiding experiencing it with others.

You should try the repeater I have in my signature. I have used it to feel pleasantly drunk. Works for weed too.
The drunk feeling is very clean and clear and no intoxication.
I haven’t remembered my dreams for a while but I had a vivid dream last night.

I went to this grocery store I used to work at and my old supervisor, who no longer works there, greeted me and told me to speak with a woman in the fruit and veg department for a job interview. Part of the interview, I had to remove 2litre and 3litre bottles of milk (it was mostly 3 litre bottles) from the shelves an put them into a trolley (cart). The interviewer also pointed out the new security camera system which set off a notification if there are brown skinned people walking past (I am brown skinned) But reassured me that there wasn’t going to be any issues.

I like doing dream interpretations. This one relates to my daughter’s nutritional needs (And since she is an extension of me, my own nutritional needs), she’s been recommended to go gluten free and dairy free. Even the idea of milk in the dream can be interpreted as my own maternal aspects, I have 2 children, and I not sure if I want a 3rd. The cameras could also be interpreted as every action I take is being scrutinised, like I have to be careful with my daughter can eat. I’m not sure how to interpret the racial aspect into the dream, aside from having brown skin, and my daughter is white.
I had a crazy dream about a guy some sort of scientist forcing people to take a covid vaccine. This was after I recently learned about gullain-barre syndrome which is a form of paralysis people have developed after taking flu vaccines..this is a fact not a "theory" and it is why vaccines take so long to develop. I think it's kind of dumb how people are always put into one of two camps. Whether it's atheists vs delusional religious person, or scientist vs New Age astrologist. Anti-vax or unquestioning sheep. Right vs left. Vaccines are not without risks and people are eager for one due to covid. it's crazy to think of people being forced in to a covid vaccination program.