Bring4th

Full Version: I wanted to point out something that isn't emphasized enough in the Law of One
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You are not forced into an incarnation. I repeat...nobody forces you into a reincarnation when you're in the 3rd density. If I remember correctly Ra refers to the place after death as the 'healing centers'. We call them the astral planes. More specifically the lower astral, middle astral and upper/higher astral. This information comes from hundreds of past life regression therapy sessions as well as hundreds of individuals who have died (near-death experiences). These are essentially for the individuals who haven't fully grasped the lessons of third density or in other words haven't polarized to one side or the other. These levels (lower/middle/higher) correlate directly to your vibration upon the cessation of the physical complex. You cannot go to a higher vibration because your frequency will not match it, however those of higher vibrations may go down to the lower levels.

The lower astral - This is where majority of the drug addicts, murderers or other individuals who completely fail to learn the lessons of love must go.

Middle astral - This is the place where majority of people will go....as in 7 billion from earth (Please note that i'm getting this number from the figure that Ra gave - only roughly 160,000 people were ready for harvest when the channeling occurred. Maybe multiply that number by 2 is how large this harvest could be? The rest will be repeating the lessons of third density)
This is the standard heaven that people speak about. It is absolutely astonishing how those with past life regression sessions and near death experiences talk about seeing the same exact thing. They all talk about the library, where knowledge can be obtained about any topic you chose. They all talk about the spiritual schools where you begin learning the lessons that prepare you for your next incarnation. They all talk about the same guardians of these facilities that are filled with love and care that are raising their vibrations from being of service here in the astral realms. Majority of people here still want to live in a house, have parties, eat any food they desire (without getting fat, or hungry or needing to go to the bathroom). These individuals are still attached to the earth 3rd density experience.

Upper astral - This is like heaven on steroids. The most beautiful place you could possibly imagine. The most beautiful flowers, beaches, anything you can think of. A lot of the entities here don't need to take a physical shape so they appear as light if they choose to. These are the individuals who have excelled in their third density lessons.

Now I wanted to emphasize this point again. Nobody forces you into a reincarnation from these planes until you are ready. What makes you come back into the physical? Your own karma - what you've done to others, you come to pay it off. Depending on what astral level you're at, you will be able to choose your parents and your lessons that you want to learn in this incarnation, with the help of the masters in these astral levels. You could choose to stay in these astral levels for thousands of years if you wish to do so, however eventually - that immense love you feel for the creator and that love he has for you will force you to progress further through a physical incarnation. So when you are absolutely ready to go back into third density you will.

Now another point I wanted to emphasize. When you are choosing your lessons...for example, oh I want my parents to be divorced, then I want a sister that will die of cancer, then I want to overcome a drug addiction etc - a lot of people overload their lessons. This is what leads to suicide. Even though you have masters there advising you to take it easy, eventually you are the one who has to make the decisions.
My understanding is upper astral is nonphysical so you might not really "see" anything. There is also no movement in time/space.
You move through time like we do here in space in this world.
RaEatsFoodstuffs, why do you say isn't emphasized enough in the Law of One ? imho Ra were pretty clear about inner planes and those lessons we set to learn in 3D. they also say inner planes are not really conducive for spiritual development. considering Law of Free Will it is pretty clear that no one is forced into an incarnation, we choose to do so so we can go back to One Infinite Creator and bring gifts of our experiences with us.
(07-25-2020, 05:33 AM)flow Wrote: [ -> ]RaEatsFoodstuffs, why do you say isn't emphasized enough in the Law of One ? imho Ra were pretty clear about inner planes and those lessons we set to learn in 3D. they also say inner planes are not really conducive for spiritual development. considering Law of Free Will it is pretty clear that no one is forced into an incarnation, we choose to do so so we can go back to One Infinite Creator and bring gifts of our experiences with us.

It isn't emphasized enough, that's not to say it isn't mentioned. Yes, they emphasize free will but very little is specifically emphasized in the reincarnation process. From what I've read, it appears that majority of the free will in these books is spoken about the experience through the various densities. Furthermore, it isn't necessarily a fault that you are presuming it to be. The answers to the questions are extremely dependent on the exact terminology used when asked.

And the death process is actually quite an enlightening topic when discussed in more detail as to what exists in these planes and how life is lived...with corroborating testimony.
You should read michael newton journey of souls. He also has another book if you want the reincarnation process.
I will definitely check it out. I've been reading a lot of Dolores Cannon and her stuff is amazing. And it's also crazy how her material directly correlates with Law of One.

The part I'm reading in her books right now is what certain advanced civilizations are doing to awaken the wanderers out there. For example, she takes the individual back to a certain event - and for a lot of these people it's a UFO sighting. At the original time of the sighting, it's just the individual looking up in astonishment, etc...then the person goes about their day. However, when taken back to the trance state, it shows the individual being pulled up into the craft. Then when the person doesn't understand what's going on - the ET takes over the consciousness and begins explaining/answering what they're doing (while the person is still in the trance state). A lot of them are upgrading the DNA from double strand, to 4 strand, to 6 and even to 12 (The supposed junk DNA that scientists believe in is being activated as well). These ETs state that increasing your vibration is transforming your DNA to more 4th density. That's just a tiny bit of the material - it's really amazing how they're helping out in this process.

Also - from everything I've researched so far - they are intentionally suppressing the knowledge that people's DNA is in fact changing. Especially a lot of the kids who are now incarnating on this plane. And who am I talking about when I say 'they' - it's this military-industrial complex that has kept this knowledge a secret, along with all the technologies out there - the zero point (free energy) technologies that would cripple the oil industry, the hollow med beds combined with frequency specific therapies that have essentially cured all diseases/cancers + age reversal. All of this is being suppressed...it's a shame.