Bring4th

Full Version: Dream Interpretation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Very appreciative for your offering. Here is a dream that I had a couple weeks ago and I noticed in my journal that there I had many dreams with similar themes (School, classes, going from one place to another, lost something and then found it).
Any interpretation and information about the dream would be great.
The general colours in this dream are black, white, grey and green. The dream itself is full of light (not dark) as in the daylight.
I felt some anxiety but most of the time felt detached.
Thanks in advance.
-----------------------------------------------------------
I packed for first day of school (university). I packed some notebooks that were already filled with notes. These notes didn't seem to be related to the classes that I was about to attend. They almost seemed to be something that will help me but not in the academical way. The school was holding some trial classes for potential teachers that would become permanent. I went to one of these classes. I sat down among a group of people whom I was very comfortable and familiar with. The teacher at the first class was humorous and effective. It seemed to be a biochemistry class. At the end of the class I got up and left the classroom and went to another class alone. When I arrived at the second class, I, again, picked a random spot in the classroom and was chatting to people sitting beside me comfortably before the class started. The second class I attended was also a trial class. The teacher was very nervous and was a bit stiff though still managed to deliver the material. The class seemed to be a art/movie/tv analysis class. At the end of the class, the teacher asked a very specific question "Would Oran do what he did if he had known what would have happen?". The context seemed to be pointing to an action involved with sexuality that Oran did but later regretted. Some people answered the question right before the class ended. I commented to the person sitting beside me that the teacher wasn't as effective as the first teacher I had but was very more good looking. My classmate agreed that the teacher was good looking but she wouldn't recommend him as a teacher. I left the classroom and headed towards to the next class. The campus had a landscape of a zen garden and it was full of tree and rocks and was crowded with people. I ran, jumped into the air and somehow glided in the air. While I was running, I noticed that I experienced resistance moving forward as though I was running in a pool. I kept jumping up in the air to glide so that I would be moving forward faster. I came to an area that I needed to climb a little bit on the rocks to get through. I noticed a girl sitting on a rock by the tree reading. I apologized for interrupting her reading. She looked up but wasn't as though she had only noticed me because of the apology. I smiled and kept going and left the zen garden part of the campus. I then was running through a hall way and ran into a girl that I knew. I was about to talk to her and noticed that my phone is missing. I turned around and rushed back to the area where I saw the girl reading by a tree. I suspected that the phone slide out of my pocked when I was climbing the rocks. Again, I felt the resistance as though I was running in a pool but I got to rocky area successfully. The girl was still there reading. She looked up at me from the books again and was curious why I was back. That area was now crowded with others looking for their things. Another girl found a phone and asked if anyone is looking for their phone. I said "that's mine" joyously. But that particular phone wasn't mine. I went over to the girl who found the phone and looked down at where she found it and saw my phone within the cracks of two rocks. I was overjoyed and picked up my phone.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Raukura Waihaha
Thank you very much for your (and your highself's) analysis.
They are very helpful. The personality part is very accurate.
I have been described as an observer many times in my life.
I will ponder upon your analysis. I believe it will help me develop my consciousness further.
Once again, thank you very much for your analysis.
Hello I can remember all my dreams, here is a dream I had: I was inside my room, I saw my windows, I have three windows, almost like a lounge, I saw an lady that looked like my aunt, I saw a man with a shaved head and face, I felt an urge to release power , as I did so I saw a golden light beam go into the sky from the ground and a portal opened up and there was a weird scorpion like parasite/insect that fell out of the portal then this weird red limb that look like two claws or tusks came out of my body , I tried to stop so I sent it back in.
Another dream I had ages ago, was about this giant mother ship I entered, I saw these people in hazmat suits that were white, I looked through a door window and one of them were holding a giant needle and there was person on a table, then I saw a person ho through the doors in front of me and had a trolley, I sneaked past them and went through the door with the ramp, after wards a lady came along and tried to cut my arms off with a grinder. That was the end of the dream
Okay thank you, are you psychic?
(08-12-2020, 10:00 PM)Raukura Waihaha Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-12-2020, 09:55 PM)Soniiiety Wrote: [ -> ]Okay thank you, are you psychic?
We all are.
The choice that we face, is how aware of it we are.
The flavor of the message, is dependent on how much of our darkness we have chosen to heal.
So the accuracy and purity of our message, is dictated by our ability to recognise distortions within and heal.

How much of the darkness have you chosen to heal?

To what degree can you recognise your distortions?

I am curious to read how clearly you can answer these queries.

I was able to enter someone's dream (with their permission) and tell them what it was about, basically experiencing it.
As we ascend, we'll all be able to do this.

https://forums.intentionrepeater.com/t/m...hroteacher

[Image: LucidDream.png]
(08-12-2020, 10:00 PM)Raukura Waihaha Wrote: [ -> ]The choice that we face, is how aware of it we are.
The flavor of the message, is dependent on how much of our darkness we have chosen to heal.
So the accuracy and purity of our message, is dictated by our ability to recognise distortions within and heal.

I like this.

Put another way: the less of a lens we look through, the more objective the information. Our wounds from childhood, for example, so deeply rooted and ingrained, will be part of the paradigm through which we perceive. Racial memory is another example of a lens which colors our perceptions of the world and ourselves.
Thank you for offering this service. Not sure if you're still offering it, all good if you're not, but I thought I would share this dream in particular, and if anyone wanted to provide insights I would be most appreciative. But first I must give a big trigger warning***. This dream has nightmarish qualities and heavy, dark themes. At first I discounted it as 'just another nightmare', but it has since entered my consciousness a few times and my memory of it is still crisp. So, perhaps there may be some learning that could be garnered from it... 

Dream started with a character that was known as "the judge". A very masculine energy that appeared towering, its face above me. The whole dream was in shadow and so his figure was dark (the whole landscape is dark and grey), tall and broad. He had a mask hanging beside him, similar to old-school theatre masks with an intimidating expression, but his face was so similar looking to the mask. His power to judge was unmistakable and I felt fearful in this figure's presence.

Then another character with feminine energy, an older lady, but also with the energy of the supplicant. She totally buys into the power of the judge, and in her own way reveres this figure, holding this entity on a pedestal. She, being an older woman, has access to young women, in a sort of daughter/niece/pupil capacity. It is understood that the judge requires this older lady to source him young women and offer them up to him energetically. The older lady complies without much thought. Again she puts the judge on a pedestal, giving him total authority while not valuing others (or herself).

Then another feminine character. This figure is a very beautiful young woman. She has long curly hair. There are colours to her, but they are muted as the dream landscape itself is so dark and grey. She is very innocent, very niave, has no defenses at all. The older woman is like a guardian to her and the young woman follows the guidance without question. The old woman is willing to offer her up to the judge (energetically, not sexually).

The judge is getting excited. He acts as though he has all the value and is right and just to devalue others, but it is self-evident that as his power comes from devaluing the other, his power is ultimately dependent on others, and therefore is only an illusion of power - but such a strong illusion of power. A part of the judge knows this, but he is loving this little scam he's got going on. The dream sequence ends there and luckily I don't have to see the young woman be consumed energetically, I think I internally "looked away" in time. I feel like these inter-relationships based on power are stuck on a loop, a loop that appears difficult to break. Like a corrupted computer program running over and over. 
(09-22-2020, 09:10 PM)Louisabell Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for offering this service. Not sure if you're still offering it, all good if you're not, but I thought I would share this dream in particular, and if anyone wanted to provide insights I would be most appreciative. But first I must give a big trigger warning***. This dream has nightmarish qualities and heavy, dark themes. At first I discounted it as 'just another nightmare', but it has since entered my consciousness a few times and my memory of it is still crisp. So, perhaps there may be some learning that could be garnered from it... 

Dream started with a character that was known as "the judge". A very masculine energy that appeared towering, its face above me. The whole dream was in shadow and so his figure was dark (the whole landscape is dark and grey), tall and broad. He had a mask hanging beside him, similar to old-school theatre masks with an intimidating expression, but his face was so similar looking to the mask. His power to judge was unmistakable and I felt fearful in this figure's presence.

Then another character with feminine energy, an older lady, but also with the energy of the supplicant. She totally buys into the power of the judge, and in her own way reveres this figure, holding this entity on a pedestal. She, being an older woman, has access to young women, in a sort of daughter/niece/pupil capacity. It is understood that the judge requires this older lady to source him young women and offer them up to him energetically. The older lady complies without much thought. Again she puts the judge on a pedestal, giving him total authority while not valuing others (or herself).

Then another feminine character. This figure is a very beautiful young woman. She has long curly hair. There are colours to her, but they are muted as the dream landscape itself is so dark and grey. She is very innocent, very niave, has no defenses at all. The older woman is like a guardian to her and the young woman follows the guidance without question. The old woman is willing to offer her up to the judge (energetically, not sexually).

The judge is getting excited. He acts as though he has all the value and is right and just to devalue others, but it is self-evident that as his power comes from devaluing the other, his power is ultimately dependent on others, and therefore is only an illusion of power - but such a strong illusion of power. A part of the judge knows this, but he is loving this little scam he's got going on. The dream sequence ends there and luckily I don't have to see the young woman be consumed energetically, I think I internally "looked away" in time. I feel like these inter-relationships based on power are stuck on a loop, a loop that appears difficult to break. Like a corrupted computer program running over and over. 

Yes, this would be the bottleneck. Source Creator understood that this problem might occur and set down an Administrator and other things to forcibly reset or break through this blockage, in case the multiverse "got stuck in a loop". This corrupted computer program is also very close to sixth density negative AI.

The judge sounds like the dark matrix AI itself in this 3rd density or controlling the astral above 3rd density. The astral is what people call "space".

It's not really space or a vacuum.

The power of a slave master relies upon the slaves. In that sense, why do the slaves not rebel and how can the slave master continue to become more powerful? These are very weird scenarios that nonetheless humanity has gone through and even fictionalized.

The older woman sounds like Hillary Rodham Clinton or other negative adepts and magic workers like her, P of Charles for example. They are not enough negatively polarized to be harvested. They think they will rule. In reality, they are merely fodder. Ghislaine too.
Thank you Ymarsakar for offering your perspective on the matter. Certainly the microcosm reflects the macrocosm, and perhaps this AI energic loop is being used on a group level. It's pretty heavy stuff and not in my power to balance currently.

I will seek ways in which this energetic dynamic is playing out for me on a personal level. My inner guidance is pointing that it has to do with my "inner critic" (psychological term). It can be immensely harsh at times and it is likely causing me some physical illness/pain at this time.
I am not a dream interpreter. Meaning, I pick up impressions from the Akash and the person's own emotional distortions. I have had dreams, but they never made much sense.

I split them between prophetic visions (which people are getting a lot of and that seems like what you got), personal messages from spirit guides, and the unconscious mind processing what is going on in life.

Because I get more direct messages for the first two, I have never had to interpret dreams.
(10-05-2020, 12:15 AM)Raukura Waihaha Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-22-2020, 09:10 PM)Louisabell Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for offering this service. Not sure if you're still offering it, all good if you're not, but I thought I would share this dream in particular, and if anyone wanted to provide insights I would be most appreciative. But first I must give a big trigger warning***. This dream has nightmarish qualities and heavy, dark themes. At first I discounted it as 'just another nightmare', but it has since entered my consciousness a few times and my memory of it is still crisp. So, perhaps there may be some learning that could be garnered from it... 

This feels like AI. The judge feels like AI or the self teaching algorithms of certain apps. The mask isn't necessary as they OPENLY manipulate us, so why bother with a mask? It is the same face.
The older lady feels like the mother who birthed this darkness. It feels like the corporations who had a vested interest in using this AI, algorithm based monster. They willingly drape products on the beautiful people of the world. The colors are muted because nothing is real. There are encouraging cations and quotes dressed up as intent...the product remains the real focus of the affair. They have no issue with sacrificing truth and morality, for the AI algorithms and click bait.
The devaluing of beauty is apparent. Filters to make us feel less beautiful, in our natural state...yet they all rely on us WILLINGLY submitting. This is what Ra is referring to when speaking of our free will being messed with. We willingly log in but the manipulation is subliminal. So it is free will, yet we aren't being shown the end result.
The corrupted loop, feels like the algorithms and how they use your own data to create a dopamine hit, everytime you hit refresh and a new serving of carefully tailored manipulation is laid before you.

Thankyou for your insights. Yes I do think the dream spoke on certain societal conditions. I really like your observation that the muted colours represent the unrealness behind these systems.

I take heart that not all media is negative, and there are trends to "disconnect" i.e. the dopamine detox, but yes, these movements only seem to reach a minority.

Thanks again, love & light

I get the sense that this dream has cycled around and around and around again and again and again.  That's why the mask and the face are the same.  Nothing is new.  The procession ever is the same.

The regressed, unconscious masculine power gobbles up the unconscious immature feminine power while the unconscious mature feminine can only acquiesce.  And the half-conscious immature observer simply looks on, similarly entranced and powerless while hoping to avoid witnessing the final act.

The sense of anyone having a "choice" is smothered in the mindlessness of the sinkhole of indifference.  It's a brutal and symbolic portrayal of an ancient prostitution and sequestration of the life force for selfish purposes.

And it's very pertinent to our time, I would observe.