Bring4th

Full Version: Difficulty adjusting to 3rd dimension- physical ailments
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(07-27-2020, 11:34 AM)KaliSouth Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone have physical ailments that they suspect may be as a result of having to adjust to the 3rd dimension?

I have had a sensitive stomach all my life. Any kind of motion that continues long enough makes me nauseous. When I was a child this manifested as motion sickness. As an adult it has become irritable bowel syndrome.

I also find it generally stressful being around people who have bad energy. The older I get the more I hesitate when I have to go to places as simple and uncomplicated as the supermarket. Now in particular, all the nervous energy of fellow shoppers from the covid-19 pandemic affects me.

Do other wanderers have ailments that seem inexplicable?

You're becoming Self-Aware, there is no better version of life, I started smoking pot and taking "Golden Teacher" shrooms because they made me feel good when I listen to music. I also fasted at work due to irritable bowl syndrome. I feel like nobody is getting paid enough and we all work too hard and have no time for ourselves.
In a way I like Covid-19 because it keeps my conscience clean knowing I'm not out there with the animals but I see no end to it, Ra is the one that solves Paradigms of the Love and light, and I'm pretty sure I'm Ra sitting at home, bored. I would have just gave everyone a universal wage and allowed humanity to solve this paradigm on their own. I like the Law of One but I don't think being from a different planet is anything more than a feeling.
I like that idea of universal wage a lot , kadoki Wink
(01-09-2021, 10:00 PM)flofrog Wrote: [ -> ]I like that idea of universal wage a lot , kadoki Wink

I do too, I stole that idea off "Elon Musk" when I realized the billionaires of this world believe we are living in a matrix while the poor hang on to God. I proved infinity by myself by looking up at the stars. They must be there for US!
(07-27-2020, 11:34 AM)KaliSouth Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone have physical ailments that they suspect may be as a result of having to adjust to the 3rd dimension?

I have had a sensitive stomach all my life. Any kind of motion that continues long enough makes me nauseous. When I was a child this manifested as motion sickness. As an adult it has become irritable bowel syndrome.

I also find it generally stressful being around people who have bad energy. The older I get the more I hesitate when I have to go to places as simple and uncomplicated as the supermarket. Now in particular, all the nervous energy of fellow shoppers from the covid-19 pandemic affects me.

I had a vascular disease, it can be called varicose veins. I have had 2 surgeries. I have rheumatism, I was injected until a certain age. rheumatism is called bone or muscle disease. two diseases are currently at a minimum. Sometimes I have pain in my arms, feet, hands, knees, and it goes away after a few days. I sometimes take painkillers for these pains. Sometimes I have to endure this pain. 3 years ago, in the summer, my right hand suddenly became swollen and red, my blood pressure dropped, my fever was 38. Doctors couldn't find anything. called microbe. I was hospitalized for 5.6 days, I recovered. I'm allergic to pollen and stench. I have sinusitis. but I'm still trying to adapt to the 3rd dimensional space. always optimistic, happy and loving.

Being called an elder, had a difficult life right from birth, lost in my own darkness and thoughts, the physical system starting to fail at around 40.  From there it was down hill right up; to 5 years ago which I just about ended this journey with a brain bleed.  I was not suppose to live and pass that night and the medical system could not do anything for me.  I had a NDE and was with an angel who old me what to do.  We discussed what would happen.  The Law of One talks about coming back in your own body and believe that is what I did.  I came back almost like a child, talk about born again.  I had vision problems, my whole right side was not working and had sensory issues, was itotally dependant on others to take care of me, that was a very hard lesson.  I gave love to all this who helped me and cried when a few so called doctors were nasty.  I could hardly talk, unable to walk and take care of myself.  Even though I forgot many things, love seemed to take over which was my higher self.  The lesson of what life means started and realized that this was self not wanting to be here and wanted to go back home.   I distrusted this world and all things in it especially people because they were so ignorant saying they love you but they did now what that was.  

Now I am taking care of my self, walk, talk, see, and think from a different (higher) mind.  People do not even realize there are physical issues by looking at my body.  I am stronger than I have ever been and now finally reaching a higher state of consciousness.  Know now that I caused all this in my life.  I have looked back into when this started and realized all this pain and suffering in this life was my choice/creation.  I wanted to die because my heart was broken from child hood. They issues are caused from separation from who and what one is - love.  It is caused by the beliefs in separation from the Divine (self).  It is caused by the ignorance we grow up with, it is caused from blaming the outside of self for all of this.   What I saw in others, is what was reflected from within self.

I once had a Master Teacher told us that "nothing happens to you, it happens through you".  We are powerful beings and create through thought, belief and emotions and most of the time it is not what we want because we create in ignorance.  Illness, pain, suffering are all part of healing.  Take responsibility for all that is around you and love it all.
Pages: 1 2