Bring4th

Full Version: Difficulty adjusting to 3rd dimension- physical ailments
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Does anyone have physical ailments that they suspect may be as a result of having to adjust to the 3rd dimension?

I have had a sensitive stomach all my life. Any kind of motion that continues long enough makes me nauseous. When I was a child this manifested as motion sickness. As an adult it has become irritable bowel syndrome.

I also find it generally stressful being around people who have bad energy. The older I get the more I hesitate when I have to go to places as simple and uncomplicated as the supermarket. Now in particular, all the nervous energy of fellow shoppers from the covid-19 pandemic affects me.

Do other wanderers have ailments that seem inexplicable?
Had schizophrenia and bipolar.
Greetings Kali, 

I've had eczema since I was a young baby. 

I was hospitalised for a month when I was 7 years old with Rheumatoid Arthritis, I had a few flare-ups of Eyeritis, ( Arthritis of the eye ) starting in my mid teens.

I find living with the energy of about seven billion psychotic apes flooding the planet with so much confused energy stressful and often depressing.

All of these ailments I attribute to being a 6th D Wanderer and since 1992, a 6th D Walk-In also.

Jim 
(07-27-2020, 11:34 AM)KaliSouth Wrote: [ -> ]I have had a sensitive stomach all my life. Any kind of motion that continues long enough makes me nauseous. When I was a child this manifested as motion sickness. As an adult it has become irritable bowel syndrome.

I had a sensitive stomach as well as a child, which also manifested as "car sickness." But I suspect this was more due to anxiety from family issues.

I still have a tendency toward this issue. But most of the time I find that if I stay centered and don't succumb to life drama, I'm okay.

(07-27-2020, 11:34 AM)KaliSouth Wrote: [ -> ]I also find it generally stressful being around people who have bad energy. The older I get the more I hesitate when I have to go to places as simple and uncomplicated as the supermarket. Now in particular, all the nervous energy of fellow shoppers from the covid-19 pandemic affects me.

Empaths will feel the energies of others—especially the chaotic energy of mass gatherings such as malls, stores etc. The Covid-19 lockdown/mask situation is creating conflict between people which can be felt and is disheartening. I try to focus on wearing the mask as a service to others (because it makes most people feel safer), and maintaining a loving and accepting aspect toward all who are in the vicinity.

Also, it is good to set boundaries and limit exposure to suit your needs. But in addition, work on detachment (I do not mean not caring; rather, acceptance and not becoming enmeshed) to the human drama. As Ra puts it: Don't get "caught up in the maelstrom." It's easier said than done, but it is worth working on.

It might be worth considering that anything to do with the bowel may be about holding onto things.

The ho'oponopono prayer works well in some circumstances, when facing situations where one feels victimized, or the recipient of injustice of any kind, or even in the supermarket when feeling the "bad energy":

I love you
I'm sorry
Please forgive me
Thank you

The reason I think this "prayer" works is because it puts the responsibility back on self. That is not to say self or anyone is to blame for anything. It just shifts the focus to meaningful considerations for self, and frankly can bring up feelings that weren't felt as yet.

As for these being Wanderer issues, it makes perfect sense. Empathy would certainly be awakened in a Wanderer. The stomach region would be a Yellow Ray area: identity in groups; relationship to two or more others. If a Wanderer is from elsewhere (planet; density; etc.), then interacting here in a "foreign" environment would logically be an issue. Interacting with many chaotic and survival-oriented anxieties would likely not be something an individual from a higher density would be "used to."

Bottom line is wherever an individual came from, the only thing to do is make the best of it, in my opinion.

So, treat yourself well, KaliSouth; take good care of yourself. Smile
(07-27-2020, 01:55 PM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-27-2020, 11:34 AM)KaliSouth Wrote: [ -> ]I have had a sensitive stomach all my life. Any kind of motion that continues long enough makes me nauseous. When I was a child this manifested as motion sickness. As an adult it has become irritable bowel syndrome.

I had a sensitive stomach as well as a child, which also manifested as "car sickness." But I suspect this was more due to anxiety from family issues.

I still have a tendency toward this issue. But most of the time I find that if I stay centered and don't succumb to life drama, I'm okay.

(07-27-2020, 11:34 AM)KaliSouth Wrote: [ -> ]I also find it generally stressful being around people who have bad energy. The older I get the more I hesitate when I have to go to places as simple and uncomplicated as the supermarket. Now in particular, all the nervous energy of fellow shoppers from the covid-19 pandemic affects me.

Empaths will feel the energies of others—especially the chaotic energy of mass gatherings such as malls, stores etc. The Covid-19 lockdown/mask situation is creating conflict between people which can be felt and is disheartening. I try to focus on wearing the mask as a service to others (because it makes most people feel safer), and maintaining a loving and accepting aspect toward all who are in the vicinity.

Also, it is good to set boundaries and limit exposure to suit your needs. But in addition, work on detachment (I do not mean not caring; rather, acceptance and not becoming enmeshed) to the human drama. As Ra puts it: Don't get "caught up in the maelstrom." It's easier said than done, but it is worth working on.

It might be worth considering that anything to do with the bowel may be about holding onto things.

The ho'oponopono prayer works well in some circumstances, when facing situations where one feels victimized, or the recipient of injustice of any kind, or even in the supermarket when feeling the "bad energy":

I love you
I'm sorry
Please forgive me
Thank you

The reason I think this "prayer" works is because it puts the responsibility back on self. That is not to say self or anyone is to blame for anything. It just shifts the focus to meaningful considerations for self, and frankly can bring up feelings that weren't felt as yet.

As for these being Wanderer issues, it makes perfect sense. Empathy would certainly be awakened in a Wanderer. The stomach region would be a Yellow Ray area: identity in groups; relationship to two or more others. If a Wanderer is from elsewhere (planet; density; etc.), then interacting here in a "foreign" environment would logically be an issue. Interacting with many chaotic and survival-oriented anxieties would likely not be something an individual from a higher density would be "used to."

Bottom line is wherever an individual came from, the only thing to do is make the best of it, in my opinion.

So, treat yourself well, KaliSouth; take good care of yourself. Smile

Thank you, Diana. Your message is very helpful. I do have a history of anxiety and depression; and a very stormy relationship with my parents. I do wonder if other wanderers have this feeling of being in society but isolated from it and unable to understand to full breadth of human emotions. This is not to say that I don't feel emotions, but that I don't understand the need for so much of it. Not in the sense of being a sociopath or a narcissist, but in the sense of wishing people well or being happy about things and not needing to be so expressive about it.
life on earth really sucks. i dont think im a wanderer tbh. id never be stupid enough to come here(no offense).
anyways. i think coming to earth is not so much about the wanderer itself but rather their mission which is to bring love/light to earth. we're in a transistioning period from the 3rd density of choice to the 4th density of love. its all about bringing that love/wisdom that you have from higher densities into this realm and not getting caught into the maelstrom.
I think life here is phenomenal. I try helping others to experience heaven on earth like I have.
Does anyone have the constant feeling of needing to go "deeper" to understand themselves? It's a gnawing sensation. It feels as though the regular things that people do are not going to satisfy you. Instead you want to get deeper into yourself to understand every possible layer of the cosmos within you. You constantly just look at most other humans* and think they're caught up in meaningless things.

*I don't use the term "human" in the perjorative sense, but to indicate that other dividers (race, class, gender, sexuality etc) are superfluous.
Greetings, KaliSouth

I think it’s a good sign you want to go deeper... somewhat getting closer to Yourself inner soul, so don’t give it ip Wink And then the cosmos shall melt into you Smile

Diana has great advice with the ho'oponopono prayer. Anytime you forgive yourself, it’s a healing thing ... keep on !!
Much love
Quote:12.30 Questioner: [I just had a] thought. Do any of these Wanderers have physical ailments in this Earth situation?

Ra: I am Ra. Due to the extreme variance between the vibratory distortions of third density and those of the more dense densities, if you will, Wanderers have as a general rule some form of handicap, difficulty, or feeling of alienation which is severe. The most common of these difficulties are alienation, the reaction against the planetary vibration by personality disorders, as you would call them, and body complex ailments indicating difficulty in adjustment to the planetary vibrations such as allergies, as you would call them.
(07-29-2020, 09:16 AM)flofrog Wrote: [ -> ]Greetings, KaliSouth

I think it’s a good sign you want to go deeper... somewhat getting closer to Yourself  inner soul, so don’t give it ip Wink    And then the cosmos shall melt into you Smile

Diana has great advice with the ho'oponopono prayer.  Anytime you forgive yourself, it’s a healing thing ...   keep on !!
Much love

Thank you, Flo Frog!
(07-27-2020, 03:51 PM)KaliSouth Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you, Diana. Your message is very helpful. I do have a history of anxiety and depression; and a very stormy relationship with my parents. I do wonder if other wanderers have this feeling of being in society but isolated from it and unable to understand to full breadth of human emotions. This is not to say that I don't feel emotions, but that I don't understand the need for so much of it. Not in the sense of being a sociopath or a narcissist, but in the sense of wishing people well or being happy about things and not needing to be so expressive about it.

I've felt that way for all of my life.... looking from the outside in at the places I've lived and the people I've encountered.... I'll help when approached but never went out looking to help minus a few occasions were some one was in dire need. idk I always preferred just letting one's actions speak than speaking a lot about service.... that part of the LOO where Ra said wanderers encounter severe alienation really stood out to me/partly confirmed the whys ....

(07-29-2020, 03:22 AM)KaliSouth Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone have the constant feeling of needing to go "deeper" to understand themselves? It's a gnawing sensation. It feels as though the regular things that people do are not going to satisfy you. Instead you want to get deeper into yourself to understand every possible layer of the cosmos within you. You constantly just look at most other humans* and think they're caught up in meaningless things.

*I don't use the term "human" in the perjorative sense, but to indicate that other dividers (race, class, gender, sexuality etc) are superfluous.

I've felt that way in the past year a lot...... It has felt like the universe has yanked me back from several attempts in which I thought I was going along fine but was off course of my soul path.... Currently I'm questioning why did I come to Earth and what was my specific mission here as a wanderer..... I've meditated heavily but no solid answers have come.... I plan to do a high dose shroom trip soon to ask the same question while the veil is removed before my eyes since nothing else has answered it for me. Part of me is upset I waited until age 28 to ask that question but I just accept it at this point...
(07-29-2020, 07:15 PM)Green_One Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-27-2020, 03:51 PM)KaliSouth Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you, Diana. Your message is very helpful. I do have a history of anxiety and depression; and a very stormy relationship with my parents. I do wonder if other wanderers have this feeling of being in society but isolated from it and unable to understand to full breadth of human emotions. This is not to say that I don't feel emotions, but that I don't understand the need for so much of it. Not in the sense of being a sociopath or a narcissist, but in the sense of wishing people well or being happy about things and not needing to be so expressive about it.

I've felt that way for all of my life.... looking from the outside in at the places I've lived and the people I've encountered.... I'll help when approached but never went out looking to help minus a few occasions were some one was in dire need.  idk I always preferred just letting one's actions speak than speaking a lot about service.... that part of the LOO where Ra said wanderers encounter severe alienation really stood out to me/partly confirmed the whys ....

(07-29-2020, 03:22 AM)KaliSouth Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone have the constant feeling of needing to go "deeper" to understand themselves? It's a gnawing sensation. It feels as though the regular things that people do are not going to satisfy you. Instead you want to get deeper into yourself to understand every possible layer of the cosmos within you. You constantly just look at most other humans* and think they're caught up in meaningless things.

I've felt that way in the past year a lot...... It has felt like the universe has yanked me back from several attempts in which I thought I was going along fine but was off course of my soul path.... Currently I'm questioning why did I come to Earth and what was my specific mission here as a wanderer..... I've meditated heavily but no solid answers have come.... I plan to do a high dose shroom trip soon to ask the same question while the veil is removed before my eyes since nothing else has answered it for me. Part of me is upset I waited until age 28 to ask that question but I just accept it at this point...

I've always wondered if my sense of alienation was something that needed to be fixed, but lately (because of age?) I've just settled into the idea that I am who I am and that's the end of the story. I don't hate people, I just feel very uncomfortable around them. I just cannot identify with the need to need so many things. Coming across the Law of One just seemed to fit me so well. These feelings are so deep within me that I don't know how else to explain them except through the concept of the wanderer.
(07-27-2020, 11:34 AM)KaliSouth Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone have physical ailments that they suspect may be as a result of having to adjust to the 3rd dimension?

I have had a sensitive stomach all my life. Any kind of motion that continues long enough makes me nauseous. When I was a child this manifested as motion sickness. As an adult it has become irritable bowel syndrome.

I also find it generally stressful being around people who have bad energy. The older I get the more I hesitate when I have to go to places as simple and uncomplicated as the supermarket. Now in particular, all the nervous energy of fellow shoppers from the covid-19 pandemic affects me.

Do other wanderers have ailments that seem inexplicable?

I can relate to what you are saying here. Being around some individuals can be stressful for me as well, especially crowded areas (which can be too much for me). I am apparently HSP (highly sensitive person). I can also say that I also have a sensitive stomach--motion sickness in any vehicle was common for me as a kid. I have also gone through unpleasant food intolerances such as gluten intolerance a couple years back, possibly from stress idk. There's other sensitive parts of my body too, such as asthma. I also find dairy, particularly cheese, can set off issues with my skin or stomach, particularly in larger quantities (apparently dairy reactions are common in this age??). Personally I have no clue what has caused all these things with my yellow-ray body, and I could seek answers within my self I guess. Personally I have no idea if I am a wanderer or not, but perhaps someone else here has similar insights or experiences to share.
It's interesting that people on here have similar ailments, namely, mental illness, stomach issues, energy sensitivity. I wonder if part of the stomach issues could be attributed to modern farming, but severe cases still seem to me like a possible adjustment issue because most people just take a probiotic and they're okay. I need to sit/lay down, relax and then I might recover. They say the stomach is the second brain, so clearly there are mental/emotional issues at play too.
(07-30-2020, 03:19 PM)KaliSouth Wrote: [ -> ]I've always wondered if my sense of alienation was something that needed to be fixed, but lately (because of age?) I've just settled into the idea that I am who I am and that's the end of the story. I don't hate people, I just feel very uncomfortable around them. I just cannot identify with the need to need so many things. Coming across the Law of One just seemed to fit me so well. These feelings are so deep within me that I don't know how else to explain them except through the concept of the wanderer.

Totally understood.... I realize more than ever some people need the space during their incarnation depending on their lessons/mission (regardless of their polarized path)... some marry, some have friends, some don't... I know for me the societal ideals effected me more when I was in my teens to where I thought something was wrong with me for not having friends...I just kept to myself often.... Now that i'm nearly 30 years old I have a few good friends and I don't care anymore....
From genetic conditions to diet, from physical lifestyle to work, from mental state to subconscious biases, a lot of things affect bodily reactions.

The harmony/disharmony with the social environment, the energetic environment are among them. You can easily have stomach problems when in stressful circumstances, for example. Or with stressful people, or in stressful social groups. The possibilities are many.

Paying attention to one's bodily, mental and emotional state at all times and understanding oneself is a useful way to start understanding these situations and choosing what to do with them.
I dont know if I’m a wanderer but I i can feel other peoples emotions. Also, can somebody tell me if the kidney disease (which I’m actually attempting to heal) that i was born with a side effect of 3rd density as a wanderer or is it a catalyst or is it due to karma?
(08-07-2020, 12:57 AM)RaEatsFoodstuffs Wrote: [ -> ]I dont know if I’m a wanderer but I i can feel other peoples emotions. Also, can somebody tell me if the kidney disease (which I’m actually attempting to heal) that i was born with a side effect of 3rd density as a wanderer or is it a catalyst or is it due to karma?

Perhaps regression hypnosis or a entheogen session with ayahuasca or shrooms could help you access your deeper subconscious where the answer to that about your self is stored....
(08-07-2020, 12:57 AM)RaEatsFoodstuffs Wrote: [ -> ]I dont know if I’m a wanderer but I i can feel other peoples emotions. Also, can somebody tell me if the kidney disease (which I’m actually attempting to heal) that i was born with a side effect of 3rd density as a wanderer or is it a catalyst or is it due to karma?

Greeting RaEatsFoodstuffs

A member posted a website he created for his work about ailments and connections to mental and spirit, you might want to check it out... here is a link to one effect of kidney ailment but he has several sections on kidney, so it might interest you Smile

https://www.flowsandforms.com/kidneys-re...fficiency/
(08-10-2020, 03:29 AM)flofrog Wrote: [ -> ]A member posted a website he created for his work about ailments and connections to mental and spirit, you might want to check it out... here is a link to one effect of kidney ailment but he has several sections on kidney, so it might interest you Smile

I started checking out this site, and there is an amazing amount of information there, which appears to be very insightful and well researched. Whoever the member is, thank you for your work. Smile
I made a post with Quantum Healing Codes. There are a few codes to help with Kidney function.

https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthre...ht=Quantum
I have a problem with my brain, I feel like I'm dying and the doctors dont know what it is, I get dizzy and feel like I can't breath and I start swallowing too much
(08-10-2020, 07:53 PM)Soniiiety Wrote: [ -> ]I have a problem with my brain, I feel like I'm dying and the doctors dont know what it is, I get dizzy and feel like I can't breath and I start swallowing too much

You could try Plenum. He's bring4th staff. He does free healings I believe:

https://plenumhealer.wordpress.com/?dm
(08-10-2020, 07:53 PM)Soniiiety Wrote: [ -> ]I have a problem with my brain, I feel like I'm dying and the doctors dont know what it is, I get dizzy and feel like I can't breath and I start swallowing too much

Have you tried going to a naturopathic doctor or someone who practices Chinese medicine? Allopathic doctors rely on tests that only show rates of change that detect advanced unbalances, which don't help when someone has unbalances that don't meet that criteria.

I'm curious, do you have any feelings or intuitions about what is going on? 
(08-11-2020, 11:11 AM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]

Have you tried going to a naturopathic doctor or someone who practices Chinese medicine? Allopathic doctors rely on tests that only show rates of change that detect advanced unbalances, which don't help when someone has unbalances that don't meet that criteria.

Yes I tried naturopathic doctors, they turn me again and wont refer me to get a brain scan, I think it might be demons attacking me, because when I used an app called spirit box it made me have death feeling when weird noises happened I deleted the app after that. What are allopathic doctors? I dont think there are any where I live also here is some more info on my situation:

I have something wrong with my brain, my doctors can't find anything wrong, I think it might be a chemical unbalance, I get really dizzy when it happen and feels like my brain is shutting down, I can't breath, it might because my body shuts down when it happens, I also got swallowing spasms like I was swallowing blood, I have tried using Crystal's, and I have been eating healthy, I've had blood tests, they are normal, I have to put pressure and tense my muscles or strain something in my head to stop it from happening, this has been going on for nearly two months now, it gives me death feeling. Another problem is if I focus on something too hard I will start hallucinating, as I did with making music in my head, that will also make me feel like dying, i also got death feeling from laughing, any emotions, can get it from yawning, loud music, loud sounds, high pressure change if in a car, from asmr tingles , i also get weak legs/lower body weakness . Please help I am struggling to stay alive, I do not know how long I have, but it seems to get worse everyday
(08-11-2020, 08:56 PM)Soniiiety Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-11-2020, 11:11 AM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes I tried naturopathic  doctors, they turn me again and wont refer me to get a brain scan, I think it might be demons attacking me, because when I used an app called spirit box it made me have death feeling when weird noises happened I deleted the app after that. What are allopathic doctors? I dont think there are any where I live also here is some more info on my situation:

I have something wrong with my brain, my doctors can't find anything wrong, I think it might be a chemical unbalance, I get really dizzy when it happen and feels like my brain is shutting down, I can't breath, it might because my body shuts down when it happens, I also got swallowing spasms like I was swallowing blood, I have tried using Crystal's, and I have been eating healthy, I've had blood tests, they are normal, I have to put pressure and tense my muscles or strain something in my head to stop it from happening, this has been going on for nearly two months now, it gives me death feeling. Another problem is if I focus on something too hard I will start hallucinating, as I did with making music in my head, that will also make me feel like dying, i also got death feeling from laughing, any emotions, can get it from yawning, loud music, loud sounds, high pressure change if in a car, from asmr tingles , i also get weak legs/lower body weakness . Please help I am struggling to stay alive, I do not know how long I have, but it seems to get worse everyday

If you are open to it, I would also say try Chinese medicine. A friend who I suspect is also a wanderer (has same weird physical ailments as I do) recommended them to me and I would love to try them out myself. It sounds like they deal with the build up of energy in the body that creates havoc for our physical vehicles.
Greetings Soniiiety,

I think KaliSouth says something very wise about Chinese medicine as it deals with energy, the fact that blood tests are normal might indicate this is more of an issue with energy flow. I feel for you and sure hope you find a way to heal this. Would you keep us posted ? Also if you could find time to breathe slowly and make sure exhalation is double the time of inhalation, because it makes the body switch from sympathetic to para-sympathetic and that is great help to stabilize energy flow.

Many wishes Soniiiety...
(08-09-2020, 08:43 PM)Green_One Wrote: [ -> ]

Perhaps regression hypnosis or a entheogen session with ayahuasca or shrooms could help you access your deeper subconscious where the answer to that about your self is stored....

(08-10-2020, 03:29 AM)flofrog Wrote: [ -> ]

Greeting RaEatsFoodstuffs

A member posted a website he created for his work about ailments and connections to mental and spirit, you might want to check it out... here is a link to one effect of kidney ailment but he has several sections on kidney, so it might interest you Smile

(08-10-2020, 10:33 AM)Great Central Sun Wrote: [ -> ]I made a post with Quantum Healing Codes. There are a few codes to help with Kidney function.

https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthre...ht=Quantum

Ok thanks everyone. Will look into these things.
Interesting thread.
Oftentimes I either have adverse reactions, or none at all, with pharmaceuticals which is why I switched to naturopathic healing years ago. And allergies.
Also very sensitive to electromagnetic pollution - I remember attending an IT course and in the evening feeling drained and sick.... a room full of people and computers was too much for my system.
Also I seem to be one of the last humans without a smartphone / cell phone. Never understood that hype.
And the need to be alone ! just so wonderful not to have anyone around. (I guess if everyone were like me, humanity would have died out years ago, haha)
As others mentioned, the crowds and the chit chat of so many people is very stressful.
years ago, when I was still sometimes in group settings, I remember that each time my stomach was getting so swollen. Which to me indicates some yellow ray stuff .
The energies of this planet feel very dense and heavy at times - seems like I subconsciously remember something else, hence the alienation. In some kind of regression, I do not recall a pastlife per se but me floating around in space, bodiless. I also think it will be wonderful to shed this body, once this incarnation is done.
Pages: 1 2