Bring4th

Full Version: The Upcoming Apocalypse - As Described in Law of One / Confederation Entities
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Quote:There is a season upon your planet which shall be highly traumatic
within your physical illusion. The physical reasons for this are varied.
Your scientists will spend a great deal of time, while they can, in
attempting to catalog and describe each of the conditions which will
produce disaster on this physical plane of your planet. That which your
scientists speak of is quite so, and will be part of the program which has
been predicted by all of those holy works which you have upon the face
of the Earth.

It is not either permissible or possible for us to tell you precisely what
events will occur, or when they will occur, due to the fact that the
vibration within the mind and heart of the peoples upon your planet is
determining and will determine the precise events. There is within the
planet Earth a great deal of karma which must be adjusted as the cycle
changes, and these things will manifest. Precisely when, and how, we
cannot say, nor would we wish to, my friends. For the rain, and the
wind, and fire, will destroy only those things which are in what you call
the third density of vibration.
You may value those things because you
cannot imagine what a fourth-density existence will be like. We suggest
to you that you spend no time concerning yourselves with the effort of
maintaining your third density existence after the vibration change to
fourth density has been completed.

If, within your spirit, your graduation day has come, those things
necessary for your emergence into fourth density will be done for you.
All will be accomplished by helpers which you must be aware that you
have.

It is extremely possible that damage will occur to those things which
you identify with yourself in the third density. If we may speak plainly,
you will observe the valley of the shadow of death. These very words,
my friends, have been spoken to you before, and yet you cling to that
physical body and those physical surroundings as though your spirit
were attached quite permanently to them.

Hello everyone,

1. Is there a time frame given for when this will occur. When I read this, to me it appears that it will coincide with the 4th density transition. I know this transition will take 100-700 years, so from my understanding it may occur when the earth is fully 4th density?

2. They state the third density vehicle will not be able to survive this but what will happen to our favorite animals? Trees? Etc? In other words how can rain, fire and wind only destroy third density and not second density? This indicates there may be some kind of protection? Or is it all being destroyed?

3. Others claim that when this event occurs and if you're incarnate on this planet at that time, there will be higher density beings that will take them off planet within a flash of a second and place them in their appropriate locations. Any truth to this?
Nothing's set in stone, but natural and manmade disasters are a high probability. Specifically because of the quarantine, nobody has been able to remove the elite or help us find a better path. We've been left holding the bag for the blunders of the ET's and higher density beings that interacted with us long ago and then quarantined us without fixing the things they botched for us. I actually think the situation is sort of pathetic...yeah 4d is great and all but it's sort of a participation prize. Everyone gets to 4d eventually, and a planet moves up to 4d like clockwork despite its inhabitants. What would have really been an accomplishment would be to have a highly advanced 3d society that's more or less a utopia. Nothing's perfect in 3d, but some races reach more or less a utopia where everyone's needs are met and they physically go explore space. Those things are much easier in 4d so it's not going to be much an accomplishment to have a utopian society and visit other planets in 4d.

There's so much potential for exploration and adventure to really appreciate the creator/creation in 3d. Too bad we spent our entire 3d on our knees crawling through tyranny, filth, and misery. If Atlantis is to be our highest 3d accomplishment, that's pretty pathetic. I guess no utopia, no star trek. Enjoy your 4d participation prize while the space pirates enjoy the "loosh" generated by our shitty third density experience.
Actually I think Lemuria was higher than Atlantis in terms of spirituality.
I can add some amazing stuff regarding Atlantis from Dolores Cannon's material. They were so 'supposedly' the most technologically advanced if not the most advanced civilization ever on earth. And I think Lemuria was right up there too.

Atlantis is where some of the legends come from regarding the Centaur/Minotaur half man, half horse, the mermaid and other animals. They were genetically manipulating creatures and putting human faces on them. This was real, it happened. Originally when they were one with the Law of One, they were at the peak of their civilization..it was astonishing what they accomplished. Their entire city was powered by crystals - and so were some of their crafts. They didn't need any kind of security watching over their city because of the immense energy the city itself emitted. If anybody that was not of the right vibration/frequency were to have entered, they would get sick or it would become fatal if they didn't leave that area. Their light source was emitted using crystal technology as well.

They had extremely advanced healing technologies, including cloning. At that point they were living for as long as they wanted. The details go on and on but one of the other most mind blowing things I read was with the crystal technologies. Crystals can also store information, and in fact there are those crystals that haven't yet been discovered from Atlantis that store a wealth of knowledge, sitting in the ocean still. One of the things they would do is transfer anything a person wanted to educate themselves on from the crystal to water. The water then absorbed that information. The person would then drink the water and the knowledge was gained. Imagine learning Chinese and Japanese within a few minutes this way or 4 years of medical school in a few minutes.

So how far did they turn away from the Law of One? How badly were they influenced by the negative entities? The worst ways possible. Eventually they would genetically engineer those poor creatures and watch them fight to the death in a stadium. Another past life regression showed them get onto a craft, leave their city and go into one of the poorer areas of the world, kidnap other humans and then cannibalize them. It was bad, really bad.

According to other material - their destruction was because of their egos. They were drilling using energetic weapons and hit something that caused their civilization to destruct. And one other thing I heard from somebody else was that they were engaged in warfare with the Lemurians, who were extremely benevolent spiritual people - warning the Atlanteans to stop what they were doing.
Has anyone read Lemuria: The Lost Continent of the Pacific by WS Cerve and James Douglas Ward?

if not I recommend it. It's quite an easy read and pretty fun too.
(07-29-2020, 10:55 PM)RaEatsFoodstuffs Wrote: [ -> ]I can add some amazing stuff regarding Atlantis from Dolores Cannon's material. They were so 'supposedly' the most technologically advanced if not the most advanced civilization ever on earth. And I think Lemuria was right up there too.

Atlantis is where some of the legends come from regarding the Centaur/Minotaur half man, half horse, the mermaid and other animals. They were genetically manipulating creatures and putting human faces on them. This was real, it happened. Originally when they were one with the Law of One, they were at the peak of their civilization..it was astonishing what they accomplished. Their entire city was powered by crystals - and so were some of their crafts. They didn't need any kind of security watching over their city because of the immense energy the city itself emitted. If anybody that was not of the right vibration/frequency were to have entered, they would get sick or it would become fatal if they didn't leave that area. Their light source was emitted using crystal technology as well.

They had extremely advanced healing technologies, including cloning. At that point they were living for as long as they wanted. The details go on and on but one of the other most mind blowing things I read was with the crystal technologies. Crystals can also store information, and in fact there are those crystals that haven't yet been discovered from Atlantis that store a wealth of knowledge, sitting in the ocean still. One of the things they would do is transfer anything a person wanted to educate themselves on from the crystal to water. The water then absorbed that information. The person would then drink the water and the knowledge was gained. Imagine learning Chinese and Japanese within a few minutes this way or 4 years of medical school in a few minutes.

So how far did they turn away from the Law of One? How badly were they influenced by the negative entities? The worst ways possible. Eventually they would genetically engineer those poor creatures and watch them fight to the death in a stadium. Another past life regression showed them get onto a craft, leave their city and go into one of the poorer areas of the world, kidnap other humans and then cannibalize them. It was bad, really bad.

According to other material - their destruction was because of their egos. They were drilling using energetic weapons and hit something that caused their civilization to destruct. And one other thing I heard from somebody else was that they were engaged in warfare with the Lemurians, who were extremely benevolent spiritual people - warning the Atlanteans to stop what they were doing.
I've read what Edgar Cayce said on Atlantis and the books "A Dweller on Two Planets" and "An Earth Dweller's Return", and it matches a lot of the information you read from Dolores Cannon. There were two destructions. The earlier one was about 40,000 years ago, and that was at the point where they made the genetically engineered human/animal hybrids. Gladiators and soldiers was one purpose, but they were everything from sex slaves in whore houses for whatever form/fetish, to I'd wager the equivalent of your fast-food worker. The two books not from Edgar Cayce are about the civilization that was left after that portion of history and don't mention that part.

This society(that was destroyed roughly 10,000 years ago) had anti-gravity airships that simply went up high enough for the Earth to rotate fast underneath them, and could go somewhere like trans-sonic or Mach one(only half the speed of a Concorde but much more efficient).This second civilization was ruled mostly by the priesthood. They had small hand tools that could alter the structure of people's brains, and used it on the mentally ill and criminals with some success, but not completely because it only altered their physicality and no their spirit, much like the worthless psychiatrics medicines of today, but much more efficient. This society degenerated into blood sacrifice and let their technology rot after the priesthood became so powerful in occult arts they no longer required the technology, so everyone else that did could go f*** themselves while the priesthood ruled everything. This is probably where the cannibalism on poor people from other countries happened.

Yeah, Atlantis was advanced in many ways, but not ethically or morally. It was an elitist, authoritarian shithole like everything else that's come after it. Far from a utopia, and to the best of my knowledge, they did not go to space/other star systems. It's quite possibly the most elite of the priesthood had the means and did do this, but just like today's black projects, it would not be an open venture undertaken by their society at large, or even known to the general public.
[/quote]
Yeah, Atlantis was advanced in many ways, but not ethically or morally. It was an elitist, authoritarian shithole like everything else that's come after it. Far from a utopia, and to the best of my knowledge, they did not go to space/other star systems. It's quite possibly the most elite of the priesthood had the means and did do this, but just like today's black projects, it would not be an open venture undertaken by their society at large, or even known to the general public.
[/quote]

I 100% agree, its such a shame what happened here on earth. We could’ve had a completely different civilization with no hatred, wars or suffering. I’ll take it a step further - as of right now we dont even need money - which is also used for control and division. The technology exists to end all this madness.

What confuses me the most is, why are we paying for others sins? From my understanding, it was the higher density beings that interfered and made alliances with the negative oriented entities which has led us to the dominated society we have today. Why wouldn't the confederation entities at least correct this by removing them and allowing us to restart on neutral ground. The quarantine isn't nearly enough, the control and dominance still exists.

On the flip side, they probably assumed this would be a good opportunity for souls to come and further polarize. Still this is very frustrating being here. Imagine being on another third density planet without this kind of crazyness...
1. the Earth is already full 4 density since 2012. the exact transition timeframe is unknown as it depends on our efforts and energies. 100-700 yeaes sounds about right.

we are able to affect things with our positive attitude if we are to polarize towards STO. the same is valid for STS, hence you may perceive more separation, hostility, violence trends in mass media.

since we become that what we are ponder / concentrate upon most of a time, that means that a lot of people who stuff their consciousness with STS promoting junk contribute to possible darker outcome of our 3 density ending. those who keep STO values dear to their heart and refuse to follow widespread STS agenda contribute to a more harmonious and peaceful ending.

2. the transition to 4 density will be gradual. those who being born nowadays has 3d/4d mixed bodies, meaning they have 4d partly activated bodies. what does that mean exactly i have no clue, but these indigo children will gradually give birth to more and more 4d activated descendants. 2 density lifeforms will - and already are - obviously be affected. perhaps the same way Earth did recover after previous cataclysms, it will recover yet one more time with a huge loss of current flora/fauna species and subsequent emergence of new species.
higher densities / inner planes guides are always with us but are bound by free will distortion. they can not act if not being asked for help, but they can help during our physical death.

that's my humble take on it. others please correct me if i made mistakes.
[/quote]

I 100% agree, its such a shame what happened here on earth. We could’ve had a completely different civilization with no hatred, wars or suffering. I’ll take it a step further - as of right now we dont even need money - which is also used for control and division. The technology exists to end all this madness.

What confuses me the most is, why are we paying for others sins? From my understanding, it was the higher density beings that interfered and made alliances with the negative oriented entities which has led us to the dominated society we have today. Why wouldn't the confederation entities at least correct this by removing them and allowing us to restart on neutral ground. The quarantine isn't nearly enough, the control and dominance still exists.

On the flip side, they probably assumed this would be a good opportunity for souls to come and further polarize. Still this is very frustrating being here. Imagine being on another third density planet without this kind of crazyness...
[/quote]
The quarantine didn't just not fix things, it made them worse and locked out anyone that would have come and fixed it. They made the mess, refused to fix it, and then locked out anyone who might do so and left us to rot. That's pretty heavy-handed and not very loving. The whole situation benefitted the STS side's agenda. They should have removed the elite and THEN put up a quarantine for a while, and like you said, let us start over on neutral ground. It's not even such a good opportunity to come polarize, because just like too little adversity, too much and there's less opportunity for growth, hence the small and relatively unsuccessful harvests. The way I see it, their decisions were not indicative of either love or wisdom.
Those of you who are interested in this topic, should view the Suspicioub0bserver videos at this playlist:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...OZ3APVS8br

The "transition" will be neither as gradual, nor as distant, as has been speculated in this thread.  It will be sudden and violent, and likely fall within this solar cycle (2019-2030).
(07-29-2020, 01:45 PM)RaEatsFoodstuffs Wrote: [ -> ]
of the Earth.

have.

Hello everyone,

1. Is there a time frame given for when this will occur. When I read this, to me it appears that it will coincide with the 4th density transition. I know this transition will take 100-700 years, so from my understanding it may occur when the earth is fully 4th density?

2. They state the third density vehicle will not be able to survive this but what will happen to our favorite animals? Trees? Etc? In other words how can rain, fire and wind only destroy third density and not second density? This indicates there may be some kind of protection? Or is it all being destroyed?

3. Others claim that when this event occurs and if you're incarnate on this planet at that time, there will be higher density beings that will take them off planet within a flash of a second and place them in their appropriate locations. Any truth to this?

Hello RaEatsFoodStuffs,

1) It has been said that no MAN knows the exact time when the Transition of our beloved Earth Mother and the Harvest of Souls will occur. We may speculate, we may conjecture, however the season is indeed upon us as we are in the last days of our 75,000 year Third Density Cycle and it probably will not be very much longer until the Harvest/Transition into the Fourth Density Vibration of Love and Understanding will be consummated.

2/3) My distortion of understanding is that the action of the Transition of our Earth Mother which triggers the Harvest will result in a total cleansing and purification of the Earth’s surface via forces of fire and heat. Every atom shall change. Ultimately resulting in a complete reorientation of the topography of the Planet’s surface and in all probability the axis of the Planet will be adjusted to be vertical to the plane of orbit of our Sun.
Now, it is true that this cleansing process via cataclysms will result in the “deaths” of all physical life forms on the surface of the Planet, meaning Second Density (Plant and Animal Kingdoms) and Third Density Human Beings. (The Unharvestable ones will then be residing in the Etheric Plane (or low Plane) surrounding the Earth and this Plane in its entirety will be transported in segments and incorporated about a pristine Planet in the Pleiades which has been prepared for this purpose, and this will begin a new 75,000 year Third Density Cycle on that Planet.) The exception being those of Third Density now being Harvested into Fourth Density who are eligible to and choose to be Harvested Alive - this is necessary to maintain the Seed Stock for the bodies of the new Root Race of MAN, Earth MAN. To be Harvested Alive is a very unique experience wherein the Entity is fully conscious of his personal Transition into Fourth Density. This is accomplished by Fourth Density MAN of the Confederation of MAN extracting the entity into Spacecraft, probably by induced teleportation. Then taking these ones who have been Harvested Alive to Venus or to Eos, one of nine moons of Jupiter, where they will remain temporarily and will be taught in a loving atmosphere the ways and means of Fourth Density MAN and of their new Fourth Density Love Vibration while our Earth Mother undergoes her Transition.
Later, at a selected time when the new surface of our beloved Earth-Mother has cooled and settled and the water has been divided from the land, the advance parties from Venus and Eos shall touch down upon the surface of the beautiful but now barren Planet accompanied by seasoned members of MAN, where they shall create new and even more beautiful forms of Second Density Plant and Animal Life for Second Density now residing in the Earth’s Astral Plane (or high Plane) to reincarnate into. These new Second Density forms are created by thought-form manifestation and this skill will have been lovingly taught to these ones on Venus and Eos. The new Second Density lifeforms will be left only sparsely populated, then the new forms of Second Density will be given a period of time to multiply and become prolific. Once this has been accomplished then it will finely be time for New Earth MAN to return to his beloved home Planet and our Earth Mother shall be more beautiful than ever and in the Fourth Density Vibration of Love! There is much to learn, much to do, and so very much to look forward to in Fourth Density!
All that sounds pretty depressing, to not have accomplished anything worthwhile in 3d and then just be wiped out by cataclysms. I think I'll keep an open mind and open door to other possibilities before buying into that. This lifetime has been not much more than arbitrary suffering, with not many opportunities to have am positive impact on others or even fulfill my own desires. I'm sure it's like that for a lot of people. If I knew it was going to be nothing but this bullshit, I could have just stayed in my home density. The elite should be removed and we should have chance to have a worthwhile society/experience in 3d. They can use their anti-gravity craft to wait out any cataclysm or go spread their authoritarian trash disease to some other planet while the rest of us burn, drown, whatever? How wonderful, like a disease that consumes its host planet and then spreads.

Sounds like it might even be part of a depopulationist agenda to get people to believe/accept that sort of timeline as inevitable. If that's what we're in for, there was no reason for me to incarnate at all. It's like the punchline of a bad joke, the fruition of all the uncorrected blunders of higher density beings and we've got to pay for it with everything we hold dear in 3d. It's that sort of heartless bureaucracy that needs to be wiped out. We don't need any help dying, f*** you very much, ET's. We need help fixing the problems in 3d.
[quote='RaEatsFoodstuffs' pid='280319' dateline='1596044729']
[quote]
There is a season upon your planet which shall be highly traumatic
of the Earth.

have.

[/quote]

Hello everyone,

—————————————————————————//——————/———————————————————————————————————-
One factor in conjunction with this coming “apocalypse” is the on coming events/disasters are a mechanism of growth. These worldly manifestations are a result of rising catalytic pressure. As we steadily approach the edge of third density and the beginning of fourth density, the catalytic pressure will continue to rise.

Those who are not ready, will not be able to work with the catalyst and will exit the life. It’s much like the newly formed butterfly breaking free from the cocoon. Actually breaking out of it offers it the strength and growth needed to survive.

The accumulated karma is the displacement of lessons that could/will be learned, by the major being(logos) we make up/apart of,Not in specific instances, but in a vague pressure style reading.
of the Earth.

have.

Hello everyone,

1. Given time frame is very liquid and changing. The probability vortex’s are in such flux, there is no stability to them. Like a rolling dice, no one knows where we will land.

2-3 There are beings that have contracts, friends, and other anomaly like instances, that will happen. Where people will be protected, led in certain ways, and offered a way off planet. Though they will not remain human in all cases. These instances ratio would look like lottery type chances. There should be no fear, it is a time of being calm as possible, being mindful and present as possible. It is a time to learn and grow like no other. I would say that Earth offers about 2.3-10 x the average experience/growth. Depending on life setup, anomalies, and variables. The experience factor right now is basically limitless.
of the Earth.

have.

Hello everyone,

1. Well it's really unknowable what will occur for sure given how unpredictable and erratic the possibility/probability vortices currently are. Ra even said, after their prediction of 100-700 years for the transition period, that "This cannot be accurate due to the volatility of your peoples at this space/time".

2. The second density sphere (Earth) will still exist (see session 62) when humans are inhabiting the fourth-density sphere (which is being inhabited right now in time/space, according to the Q'uo principle). Perhaps the second density lifeforms will die off and then explode again in the near future, but I don't know.

"In other words how can rain, fire and wind only destroy third density and not second density? This indicates there may be some kind of protection? Or is it all being destroyed?"
They probably meant that all the man-made creations will be rotting away to the natural elements since the yellow-ray vibrations won't be activated when humans are inhabiting the fourth-density Earth in space/time. The second-density environment replenishes and grows back with new lifeforms efficiently so if anything dies off, it will grow back again in the blink of an eye.

3. Personally I'm not convinced by the "event" thing, it doesn't sound that plausible to me that a bunch of ETs are coming to "save" everyone and take us off the planet or whatever it is people claim. Perhaps it is symbolic from the unconscious of the graduation or steps of light that everyone walks in time/space after the incarnation ceases, since everyone is sorted into the most suitable density or location after this.
(07-30-2020, 07:39 PM)Black Dragon Wrote: [ -> ]All that sounds pretty depressing, to not have accomplished anything worthwhile in 3d and then just be wiped out by cataclysms. I think I'll keep an open mind and open door to other possibilities before buying into that. This lifetime has been not much more than arbitrary suffering, with not many opportunities to have am positive impact on others or even fulfill my own desires. I'm sure it's like that for a lot of people. If I knew it was going to be nothing but this bullshit, I could have just stayed in my home density. The elite should be removed and we should have a chance to have a worthwhile society/experience in 3d. They can use their anti-gravity craft to wait out any cataclysm or go spread their authoritarian trash disease to some other planet while the rest of us burn, drown, whatever? How wonderful, like a disease that consumes its host planet and then spreads.

Sounds like it might even be part of a depopulationist agenda to get people to believe/accept that sort of timeline as inevitable. If that's what we're in for, there was no reason for me to incarnate at all. It's like the punchline of a bad joke, the fruition of all the uncorrected blunders of higher density beings and we've got to pay for it with everything we hold dear in 3d. It's that sort of heartless bureaucracy that needs to be wiped out. We don't need any help dying, f*** you very much, ET's. We need help fixing the problems in 3d.

Brother, you got to look deeper. There's a reason Ra avoided speaking too much about surface-level conspiracy stuff. It's because ultimately, the STS side will "lose". There's also a reason Ra didn't concern themselves with getting the material out to a wide audience. "To serve one is to serve all". When you understand the Law of One, this will resonate.
I agree with dreamoftheiris on this.

Black dragon, I feel the anger and resentment in your vibration. You see the flaws in the entities that came from other density to aid us in the past, you see the flaws in mankind and our stubbornness to learn from our past destruction.

Fear, hatred, anger, and distraught. These are the ways towards Confusion and misjudgment.

Like other awakened wanderers have mentioned.

There was a very sound reason to not give full disclosure on what/how/when/where these events will happen/unfold, so us, being in 3rd density do not get entangle with the law of confusion and law of understanding.

As a reminder, and hopefully a remedy for the queries/emotions/curiosity of those of you that are "so attached to 3rd density vessel and materials as though you are permanently attached to them."

Please be still, and look within, look deeper, the message isn't about "end times" or "judgement day" or "good vs evil"

It is about choices, love, and unity.

The priority that should be taken place at the current time is to find balance in our own vibration, it is to calm one's emotion and understand that we all need to work on ourselves.

our selfishness, our own emotions, our vices and virtues. Then we can truly open ourselves to other-selves and lend a hand, help someone, give the love to others.
This is the key.

But I understand, the cloud of depression is a thick fog to navigate through. I am speaking from experience.

If enlightenment isn't your answer, perhaps, look at it this way. Work on STO at this current time/space, then re-build Earth together with like minded souls, whom aren't looking for war, greed, or selfishness. Grow with us, learn unconditional love with us to proceed to the 4th and into the 5th.

Or stay disgruntle, choose STS or idleness, stuck in a loop/cycle of reincarnation and lessons, and be transition to another 3rd density planet where you go through the process of lessons of the 3rd again, and again, with amnesia each time, until you finally understand that this is not about you or them, or how much flesh/money you can cling onto. It is about everyone, and everything in existence. At that point, emotions becomes options rather than motion, and choices becomes clarity and punctual.

One last thing, if you are a plenum healer, stop asking for money. Gary Fung from L/L Research's lawofone.info doesn't do this for money, the service he provides comes from a genuine place, and he simply want to help others.

If you give your service and expect money and/or something equal in return, then that isn't truly service-to-others. To truly gives, is not about what you can get back, or make a "business" out of.

I have a strong feeling that in the new 4th density, Money will be taught as the catalyst to all the failures and selfishness existed in the old 3rd density Earth.

You guys need to beware of a lot of people/souls nowadays that prey on those that are awakening, and tries to offer help in a form of "guide" or "healer" that co-relate to the Law of One/creator/intelligent infinity.

I bet your shiny arses that a whole lots of folks that read into the Ra materials gets fascinated about "crystals" and "powers" and want to "use" them. But the moment these folks/people goes, "whoa check it out, I can heal you for a few bucks"..... I am beating a dead horse at this point.

Stop looking for shortcuts, Stop looking for excuses/blame, It is all simply a mirror that you are not willing to see the reflection of self.

As always, With love and light.
(08-05-2020, 05:29 AM)J.W. Wrote: [ -> ]One last thing, if you are a plenum healer, stop asking for money. Gary Fung from L/L Research's lawofone.info doesn't do this for money, the service he provides comes from a genuine place, and he simply want to help others.

If you give your service and expect money and/or something equal in return, then that isn't truly service-to-others. To truly gives, is not about what you can get back, or make a "business" out of.

I have a strong feeling that in the new 4th density, Money will be taught as the catalyst to all the failures and selfishness existed in the old 3rd density Earth.  

You guys need to beware of a lot of people/souls nowadays that prey on those that are awakening, and tries to offer help in a form of "guide" or "healer" that co-relate to the Law of One/creator/intelligent infinity.

I bet your shiny arses that a whole lots of folks that read into the Ra materials gets fascinated about "crystals" and "powers" and want to "use" them. But the moment these folks/people goes, "whoa check it out, I can heal you for a few bucks"..... I am beating a dead horse at this point.

Stop looking for shortcuts, Stop looking for excuses/blame, It is all simply a mirror that you are not willing to see the reflection of self.  

It's really a personal preference whether to charge money for "healing". It's a service. Would you ask a barber or a cook to work for free?

I have found that people who don't pay don't value the healing usually. At least not as much.

In shamanic terms, if you do not receive an equivalent energy exchange (money or something else) it can imbalance you.

While it is noble in some regards to do it for free, it may be a delusion in some way that because you have done that you have paid your dues or something else.
It can be a trap to not charge anything because you may feel it is wrong. Money is energy. Why not exchange it?

That's a judgment on your part I believe that goes back to that belief that money is evil.

For my Repeater I don't charge for that and only take donations. But on my site I offer a service of healing that I do charge for because it takes my time
and can take a lot of effort on my part. I use the Repeater in my "healings", blessings, manifestations and such, which the person can use for free on their own anyway.
I have to sit and mentally focus on one thing for up to an hour at once.

I say offer things for free, but charge for your time and others. I also run a Patreon where I teach people how to work with anthro energy/magick.

I spent 20 years self-development, 1000's of hours to get where I am. Why would you expect any other profession to get paid but not healers?
(08-05-2020, 06:34 AM)Great Central Sun Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-05-2020, 05:29 AM)J.W. Wrote: [ -> ]One last thing, if you are a plenum healer, stop asking for money. Gary Fung from L/L Research's lawofone.info doesn't do this for money, the service he provides comes from a genuine place, and he simply want to help others.

It's really a personal preference whether to charge money for "healing". It's a service. Would you ask a barber or a cook to work for free?

I have found that people who don't pay don't value the healing usually. At least not as much.

In shamanic terms, if you do not receive an equivalent energy exchange (money or something else) it can imbalance you.

While it is noble in some regards to do it for free, it may be a delusion in some way that because you have done that you have paid your dues or something else.
It can be a trap to not charge anything because you may feel it is wrong. Money is energy. Why not exchange it?

That's a judgment on your part I believe that goes back to that belief that money is evil.

For my Repeater I don't charge for that and only take donations. But on my site I offer a service of healing that I do charge for because it takes my time
and can take a lot of effort on my part. I use the Repeater in my "healings", blessings, manifestations and such, which the person can use for free on their own anyway.

I say offer things for free, but charge for your time and others. I also run a Patreon where I teach people how to work with anthro energy/magick.

I spent 20 years self-development, 1000's of hours to get where I am. Why would you expect any other profession to get paid but not healers?

- The preference is your intention to justify the business. Barber and Cooks are businesses, businesses see customers, not "other-selves" If this is the case, then you should charge yourself money every time you cook for yourself or your wife.

- This is the freewill of those you heal, forcing gratitude on others for your creation or "gift" is an infringement on their freewill, no one "force" you to become a healer, same as no one would/should force you to be nice and/or generous.

- This is a teaching from "shamanism" to balance outgoing/incoming energy. The thing with shamanism is that the viewpoint is too narrow, instant gratification/return is requested. But, if this is the case, then the balance of karma shouldn't be carry over multiple reincarnation from your perspective?
Your choices, your bad deeds and your good deeds, they are accumulated and process through the karmic cycles. Therefore, this "imbalance" that you claim, is your perspective, not the way Law of One or the Universal balance of the cosmos. Time/space "deadline of balance" is only here, for the convenience of requesting money.

Don't get me wrong, you asking for money right after your "service" isn't wrong, but you are doing this as a business to serve yourself. This action complete the cycle immediately, and as you simply put, you are a mere barber, and cook with the "business" you provide. If we dig deeper into this service you claim to "heal" others though... we should have no problems to have medical doctors to examine the healing potency you claim on your clients... since you can see a "haircut" and taste a "dish"... you get my drift.

- "noble" isn't a term for STO, you are not doing others a "favor" because other-selves are self. That is equivalent to patting yourself on the back. The following metaphor, and explanation.. from what I understand.. you are simply defending money, and why you should be paid for your "business." I don't see the relevancy of your comparison between Money and Energy.... then Ra must have spend a lot of "money" and there must be "money" in other density?

- Judgement and observation are two different things, what I said was an attempt to clarify your intention of the "service" you provide, and how it is not along the line of "service-to-others." Let's say, 9 out of 10 of your clients are homeless folks, will you still charge them? this is a matters of observation on the moral/ethic.

Money isn't evil, for money is a piece of paper, money is an object that we placed value onto. "you cling onto your physical/materials illusion like you are permanently attached to them." The use of money and the glorification of money spawns greed and selfish intention. Once you let go of these things, money then truly becomes an exchangeable currency to help others.. i.e. buying food for those that cannot feed themselves.

Please don't misunderstand my view on money as the same as religions view science or the rigidity of religious core values. The evil you speak of exist in the soul/entity behind the receiving/giving end of the material illusion. Not money itself.

- I believe I have made a clear point on this, I applaud your effort and the sweat you expend for your "craft" ... But from how you state this, I can only view it similarly to a "cook" making sample dishes, and serving food... I understand this is your marketing/business strategy. In this perspective, nothing is wrong with that.

There is one flaw that I cannot ignore from this, I'll give you a little bit of my background, I am an EMT by trade, I work with medicine. I have seen people spending their medical money for practices similar to yours to treat.. let say.. Diabetes and or Cancer. These people dies when they could have used their finances on proven medical intervention that could have save their lives. You treat money as a given right for the service you provide, but I don't know if you realize the weight behind your service when you made it into a "business." and the ripple of your action towards other-selves.

- Although medical science and hard science are rigid and close minded from the perspective of metaphysics... There is one concrete aspect that is almost unbreakable under the stress and burden of proof. That, for example, nitroglycerin is a Vasodilator and It can treat and prevent chest pain (angina) in its oral form. When used rectally, it can treat pain caused by tears in the skin around the opening for bowel movements (anal fissures).

Similar to medications and published research in the medical field that goes through the strenuous gauntlet of tests.

To simply put, your healing practice, the scope of it, the peer reviews, publication of your work, what is the degree to this? or should we only trust in your words and the positive reviews on your website? a very common marketing strategy for any "businesses" that want to back up a claim of some sort. On top of this, I just want you to know that 2000 hours is the minimum requirement of patient contact for an EMT. A Medical Doctor requires double or even triple, a surgeon goes beyond this... so 1000s hours? in 20 years.... my friend, this is not good advertisement.

There is a irony behind one's seeking of money, is that this piece of paper.. in the eye of it's user, is to service oneself. I give you money to heal me, you take my money to spend on yourself..... any different from what Ra said about the Egyptian, Alantis, etc. etc?

May the light guide you friend,
(08-04-2020, 11:00 PM)dreamoftheiris Wrote: [ -> ][quote='Black Dragon' pid='280368' dateline='1596152342']
All that sounds pretty depressing, to not have accomplished anything worthwhile in 3d and then just be wiped out by cataclysms. I think I'll keep an open mind and open door to other possibilities before buying into that. This lifetime has been not much more than arbitrary suffering, with not many opportunities to have am positive impact on others or even fulfill my own desires. I'm sure it's like that for a lot of people. If I knew it was going to be nothing but this bullshit, I could have just stayed in my home density. The elite should be removed and we should have a chance to have a worthwhile society/experience in 3d. They can use their anti-gravity craft to wait out any cataclysm or go spread their authoritarian trash disease to some other planet while the rest of us burn, drown, whatever? How wonderful, like a disease that consumes its host planet and then spreads.

Brother, you got to look deeper. There's a reason Ra avoided speaking too much about surface-level conspiracy stuff. It's because ultimately, the STS side will "lose". There's also a reason Ra didn't concern themselves with getting the material out to a wide audience. "To serve one is to serve all". When you understand the Law of One, this will resonate.

The Law of One is the ultimate reality, and is like the lens of truth in Zelda ocarina of time. When we are contemplating and trying to understand/learn. One must always place The Law of One as the central lens from which all phenomena is contemplated. For it is the key to understanding.

When we can understand that there is no separation, no inside and out, and no other. We can discover our True unselfs. We can begin to understand why we(other-selfs) feel a certain way and find a path to inspire ourselves(other selves) of The Truth of Oneness and the associated state of Love, which is our true state.

The Creator is humble, caring, and full of Love/Light. For all of creation is a derivative of The Ones Love/Light. When we no longer see seemingly external events, and other selves as separate from us, we can begin to move towards nirvana, Buddha state, or gaipa love.

All The learning and growth is based on The Creators desire to deepen Love, and to Create an ever increasing intensification of learning/growth.
(08-05-2020, 07:49 AM)J.W. Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-05-2020, 06:34 AM)Great Central Sun Wrote: [ -> ]

- The preference is your intention to justify the business. Barber and Cooks are businesses, businesses see customers, not "other-selves" If this is the case, then you should charge yourself money every time you cook for yourself or your wife.

- This is the freewill of those you heal, forcing gratitude on others for your creation or "gift" is an infringement on their freewill, no one "force" you to become a healer, same as no one would/should force you to be nice and/or generous.

- This is a teaching from "shamanism" to balance outgoing/incoming energy. The thing with shamanism is that the viewpoint is too narrow, instant gratification/return is requested. But, if this is the case, then the balance of karma shouldn't be carry over multiple reincarnation from your perspective?
Your choices, your bad deeds and your good deeds, they are accumulated and process through the karmic cycles. Therefore, this "imbalance" that you claim, is your perspective, not the way Law of One or the Universal balance of the cosmos. Time/space "deadline of balance" is only here, for the convenience of requesting money.

Don't get me wrong, you asking for money right after your "service" isn't wrong, but you are doing this as a business to serve yourself. This action complete the cycle immediately, and as you simply put, you are a mere barber, and cook with the "business" you provide. If we dig deeper into this service you claim to "heal" others though... we should have no problems to have medical doctors to examine the healing potency you claim on your clients... since you can see a "haircut" and taste a "dish"... you get my drift.

- "noble" isn't a term for STO, you are not doing others a "favor" because other-selves are self. That is equivalent to patting yourself on the back. The following metaphor, and explanation.. from what I understand.. you are simply defending money, and why you should be paid for your "business." I don't see the relevancy of your comparison between Money and Energy.... then Ra must have spend a lot of "money" and there must be "money" in other density?

- Judgement and observation are two different things, what I said was an attempt to clarify your intention of the "service" you provide, and how it is not along the line of "service-to-others." Let's say, 9 out of 10 of your clients are homeless folks, will you still charge them? this is a matters of observation on the moral/ethic.

Money isn't evil, for money is a piece of paper, money is an object that we placed value onto. "you cling onto your physical/materials illusion like you are permanently attached to them." The use of money and the glorification of money spawns greed and selfish intention. Once you let go of these things, money then truly becomes an exchangeable currency to help others.. i.e. buying food for those that cannot feed themselves.

Please don't misunderstand my view on money as the same as religions view science or the rigidity of religious core values. The evil you speak of exist in the soul/entity behind the receiving/giving end of the material illusion. Not money itself.

- I believe I have made a clear point on this, I applaud your effort and the sweat you expend for your "craft" ... But from how you state this, I can only view it similarly to a "cook" making sample dishes, and serving food... I understand this is your marketing/business strategy. In this perspective, nothing is wrong with that.

There is one flaw that I cannot ignore from this, I'll give you a little bit of my background, I am an EMT by trade, I work with medicine. I have seen people spending their medical money for practices similar to yours to treat.. let say.. Diabetes and or Cancer. These people dies when they could have used their finances on proven medical intervention that could have save their lives. You treat money as a given right for the service you provide, but I don't know if you realize the weight behind your service when you made it into a "business." and the ripple of your action towards other-selves.

- Although medical science and hard science are rigid and close minded from the perspective of metaphysics... There is one concrete aspect that is almost unbreakable under the stress and burden of proof. That, for example, nitroglycerin is a Vasodilator and It can treat and prevent chest pain (angina) in its oral form. When used rectally, it can treat pain caused by tears in the skin around the opening for bowel movements (anal fissures).

Similar to medications and published research in the medical field that goes through the strenuous gauntlet of tests.

To simply put, your healing practice, the scope of it, the peer reviews, publication of your work, what is the degree to this? or should we only trust in your words and the positive reviews on your website? a very common marketing strategy for any "businesses" that want to back up a claim of some sort. On top of this, I just want you to know that 2000 hours is the minimum requirement of patient contact for an EMT.  A Medical Doctor requires double or even triple, a surgeon goes beyond this... so 1000s hours? in 20 years.... my friend, this is not good advertisement.

There is a irony behind one's seeking of money, is that this piece of paper.. in the eye of it's user, is to service oneself. I give you money to heal me, you take my money to spend on yourself..... any different from what Ra said about the Egyptian, Alantis, etc. etc?

May the light guide you friend,

It is interesting because all of us have some degree of service-to-self in us. In fact the Ra material allows for 49% STS and still be harvestable.

I'm not promoting that however. But we have to realize that having a degree of selfishness is part of human nature and should not shirk at the darkness that does reside in us.

I do not make claims myself, but only posted testimonials from others, so I do not claim to treat any condition.

The work I do does not require the skillset of a doctor for example. So 2-3000 hours of work in 20 years is reasonable I believe, considering most of those were in the last 5-10 years or so.

Whether you choose to accept money or not is totally fine.

I would say there are no absolutes though. We can't say that accepting money is either good or bad.

Would a doctor work for free either? Well, there are some that volunteer. I only charge like $25, not thousands. But still I can't make claim to healing anything in particular.

If there was a homeless person needing it I would most likely offer a free service. Or if they had friends I would tell them about the Repeater so they can run it themselves for their friend.

I also wrote a book that ties in with magick, and is related to the Repeater in a way. Should I not charge for my book either?

I would evaluate this stigma that STS (which I see as being independent) is always a bad thing. Yes, I mostly seek STO, but I realize I am not perfect.

People like to toss around "it's selfish = service to self = bad". It's only bad when you take advantage of others in order to advance yourself, as in giving nothing of value to them.
(07-30-2020, 01:50 PM)Black Dragon Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, Atlantis was advanced in many ways, but not ethically or morally. It was an elitist, authoritarian shithole like everything else that's come after it. Far from a utopia, and to the best of my knowledge, they did not go to space/other star systems. It's quite possibly the most elite of the priesthood had the means and did do this, but just like today's black projects, it would not be an open venture undertaken by their society at large, or even known to the general public.

[/quote]
The quarantine didn't just not fix things, it made them worse and locked out anyone that would have come and fixed it. They made the mess, refused to fix it, and then locked out anyone who might do so and left us to rot. That's pretty heavy-handed and not very loving. The whole situation benefitted the STS side's agenda. They should have removed the elite and THEN put up a quarantine for a while, and like you said, let us start over on neutral ground. It's not even such a good opportunity to come polarize, because just like too little adversity, too much and there's less opportunity for growth, hence the small and relatively unsuccessful harvests. The way I see it, their decisions were not indicative of either love or wisdom.
[/quote]
—————————————————————————————————————
Atlantis was a benevolent society until they learned how to create life forms using crystal based technology. At this point Atlantis broke into two major factions. One vying for the rights of the created beings, and the other wanting to use the created beings as slaves.

This went on for some time, sort of how our own society is broken down to infighting over rights of abortion, racism, and etc.

The enslavers then began to try and use the slaves, and other black magic type learnings they had discovered, after diverging down that path, to take over the Atlantis society completely. So this began a civil war. Both sides began to use escalating force on one another. Until a great cataclysm happened.

“The meteor” that hit the planet was not natural, but a weapon. This set into events a chain reaction,There were more minor cataclysms as well. The sahara desert was a rainforest at an early point, and crystal weapon technology destroyed the environment.

There are also many more events like that. Due to the benevolent group trying to leave out of Atlantis, and the enslavers would attack and annihilate such colonies. The world was situated sort of how we know it today, there were outlier civilizations that were not apart of Atlantis, and the benevolent group ended up helping/teaching many of these people. This terrified the enslavers, so they would systemically try to annihilate these places.

Antarctica is where Atlantis use to stand, however a weapon the enslavers we’re developing back fired, and covered much of the world in ice.
It's interesting to note that Apocalypse means "unveiling" and "revelation" is the exact equivalent, based on Latin. The day of the Apocalypse is the day of Unveiling of what Is.

The day of the Apocalypse is the day when the realty of God is revealed to us, according to gnostic tradition.
(08-05-2020, 09:57 AM)dreamoftheiris Wrote: [ -> ]It's interesting to note that Apocalypse means "unveiling" and "revelation" is the exact equivalent, based on Latin.  The day of the Apocalypse is the day of Unveiling of what Is.  

The day of the Apocalypse is the day when the realty of God is revealed to us, according to gnostic tradition.

Correct, our language tend to lean towards an "end" because we haven't full grasp the concept of "infinite." To simply put, rebirth = death = growth. The veil lifting is a similar view of the Caterpillar shedding it's old shell, for a new journey. It is all relevant and connected. :]
Great Central Sun,

Never said it was bad my friend, I even agree on how you run your business. The only thing I was disagreeing on was there is a domino effect that I personally have witnessed from patients whom spend money on metaphysics because their "healer" claim they can provide a "healing" service. But it ultimately costing their lives because of delay/postponed medical intervention.

If you treat your practice truly as a business, since it is seem to be so, be aware of the responsibility that your actions/product may or may not cause on the people you are "servicing."

There is no stigma for STS, if you choose to do so, it is your choice, if you choose to skirt on the 51% STO 49% STS then that is also your choice... Remember, at the time of harvest, you and you(creator) will be the judge of your lessons and what you have done.

Love and light to you, friend.
(08-05-2020, 03:32 PM)J.W. Wrote: [ -> ]Great Central Sun,

Never said it was bad my friend, I even agree on how you run your business. The only thing I was disagreeing on was there is a domino effect that I personally have witnessed from patients whom spend money on metaphysics because their "healer" claim they can provide a "healing" service. But it ultimately costing their lives because of delay/postponed medical intervention.

If you treat your practice truly as a business, since it is seem to be so, be aware of the responsibility that your actions/product may or may not cause on the people you are "servicing."

There is no stigma for STS, if you choose to do so, it is your choice, if you choose to skirt on the 51% STO 49% STS then that is also your choice... Remember, at the time of harvest, you and you(creator) will be the judge of your lessons and what you have done.

Thank you. What you said was very reasonable.
Personally I don't really care what percentage I am. I just used that as an example.
My understanding is I served someone I loved to the point of death in my last timeline (same apparent life but I apparently died and I've touched Nirvana).

Well, when I do the Repeater, I don't ever set intention for any specific condition. I just use intention "I AM EUPHORICALLY HEALED."
Plus many others. Sometimes I'm running 200+ intentions at once for up to an hour.

The vast majority of my work is helping the collective.
I often run these intentions all at once every few days or weeks for a few hours at a time, and I definitely feel a shift:

[attachment=1807]

The only person I've ever charged for "healing" (and channeling like 20-30 additional intentions to help them) had this to say:

Quote:Hi, thank you for the time and care you put into my Intentions.

Which are dear to me for decades.(Never give up on your goals[Image: 1f600.png])
10ami got an headache, felt tired.
5pm my headache has subsided.
1pm till now, body sore and achy.
Fill full with chi, qi or prana, like a radionics session.
Will be in touch.
Thank you kindly,
(08-05-2020, 04:02 PM)Great Central Sun Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-05-2020, 03:32 PM)J.W. Wrote: [ -> ]Great Central Sun,

Thank you. What you said was very reasonable.
Personally I don't really care what percentage I am. I just used that as an example.
My understanding is I served someone I loved to the point of death in my last timeline (same apparent life but I apparently died and I've touched Nirvana).

Well, when I do the Repeater, I don't ever set intention for any specific condition. I just use intention "I AM EUPHORICALLY HEALED."
Plus many others. Sometimes I'm running 200+ intentions at once for up to an hour.

The vast majority of my work is helping the collective.
I often run these intentions all at once every few days or weeks for a few hours at a time, and I definitely feel a shift:

The only person I've ever charged for healing had this to say:

Quote:Hi, thank you for the time and care you put into my Intentions.

Which are dear to me for decades.(Never give up on your goals[Image: 1f600.png])
10ami got an headache, felt tired.
5pm my headache has subsided.
1pm till now, body sore and achy.
Fill full with chi, qi or prana, like a radionics session.
Will be in touch.
Thank you kindly,

You're very welcome, I am grateful and happy to hear about your journey and work. It is a humbling insight.

I am not adept to your method, but all I can say is that, I don't doubt the volume or quantity of your effort or how your business work. It is your business after all.

We are all essentially, in our own ways, helping the collective/creator/oneness...

there is no definitive right and wrong, only choices.

With love and light, friend.
Indeed, we all have our own methods, none any better than another ultimately.

Mine is like saying an affirmation a million times per second.

But doing that with like 200 affirmations.

My website (in signature) has a radio show recording I was on where I talk about it.

I sometimes use it to feel pleasantly drunk, without intoxication.
of the Earth.

have.

Hello everyone,

I looked up this channeling since I recognized right away it's not in the Ra material which I know too well. It's from 1974. This is not described by Ra in this way.

I don't find that it resonates with me the way the Ra material does. Not that I'm claiming it's not valid. I am not sure, but I don't like the fear generating aspect of it. Also, at that time science was not hijacked for political reasons to the extent that has happened since the 1980's. Right now we have a silent majority of scientists who knows that there is no human-made climate crisis, with a vocal minority of scientists favored by the elites and paraded by the media who claim we must sacrifice and become poor for the climate/environment. It's quite insane indeed. Take the CLINTEL initiative of well credentialed scientists who want to bring sanity to the mainstream climate crisis nonsense. They are ignored by the media. NASA and NOAA fake up the temperature data to support the nonsense claims of climate crisis. The only clear sign of potential apocalyptic events from a scientific perspective I have found would be caused by a solar micro-nova, less likely, an asteroid, and the mainstream does not report on the solar micro-nova cycle. The best science is fairly well hidden, that's what's happened.

1) We don't have any time frames better than Ra's conjecture which Ra said was uncertain.
2) The trees, and animals are second density, so this is referring only to human yellow ray bodies. Green ray bodies will not also be effected.
3) Who knows. I personally doubt it. I think that harvest is done in a gradual transition. I am curious about the dual body activation that Ra described. I think it's just important to know, accept yourself. Let go of fear, rejoice in the love and the light... While in the yellow ray body 3d illusion it seems lovelier to be in the illusion, in reality it's not better...

Rejoice In the love and light of the one infinite creator
(08-05-2020, 09:52 PM)Wanderer Seven Wrote: [ -> ]
of the Earth.

have.

Hello everyone,

I looked up this channeling since I recognized right away it's not in the Ra material which I know too well. It's from 1974. This is not described by Ra in this way.

I don't find that it resonates with me the way the Ra material does. Not that I'm claiming it's not valid. I am not sure, but I don't like the fear generating aspect of it. Also, at that time science was not hijacked for political reasons to the extent that has happened since the 1980's. Right now we have a silent majority of scientists who knows that there is no human-made climate crisis, with a vocal minority of scientists favored by the elites and paraded by the media who claim we must sacrifice and become poor for the climate/environment. It's quite insane indeed. Take the CLINTEL initiative of well credentialed scientists who want to bring sanity to the mainstream climate crisis nonsense. They are ignored by the media. NASA and NOAA fake up the temperature data to support the nonsense claims of climate crisis. The only clear sign of potential apocalyptic events from a scientific perspective I have found would be caused by a solar micro-nova, less likely, an asteroid, and the mainstream does not report on the solar micro-nova cycle. The best science is fairly well hidden, that's what's happened.

1) We don't have any time frames better than Ra's conjecture which Ra said was uncertain.
2) The trees, and animals are second density, so this is referring only to human yellow ray bodies. Green ray bodies will not also be effected.
3) Who knows. I personally doubt it. I think that harvest is done in a gradual transition. I am curious about the dual body activation that Ra described. I think it's just important to know, accept yourself. Let go of fear, rejoice in the love and the light... While in the yellow ray body 3d illusion it seems lovelier to be in the illusion, in reality it's not better...  

Rejoice In the love and light of the one infinite creator
I'm somewhere in the middle with the climate issue. I think there is a human-made impact, but it is being overblown for the purposes of justifying things like population control, weather modification/chem trails, and most obviously, taxes...taxes on the use of shitty fossil fuels, which are then used to subsidize...you guessed it, more dumb s*** like fossil fuels.

I think the fracking and amount of petroleum-based garbage everywhere is damaging the ecosystem more than anything is damaging the climate. Nobody has any objective proof how much or how little of the climate change is really due to human activities, everyone sort of has a different bent based on politics and other agendas more than objective truth, so I don't really feel I know enough for certain to sit there and say what's what.

I think if people cut through the bullshit and left-right politics, maybe we'd be closer to actually answering those questions.
Pages: 1 2 3