Bring4th

Full Version: Does anyone givery free healings? Here is my situation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
  I have something wrong with my brain, my doctors can't find anything wrong, I think it might be a chemical unbalance, I get really dizzy when it happen and feels like my brain is shutting down, I can't breath, it might because my body shuts down when it happens, I also got swallowing spasms like I was swallowing blood, I have tried using Crystal's, and I have been eating healthy, I've had blood tests, they are normal, I have to put pressure and tense my muscles or strain something in my head to stop it from happening, this has been going on for nearly two months now, it gives me death feeling. Another problem is if I focus on something too hard I will start hallucinating, as I did with making music in my head, that will also make me feel like dying, i also got death feeling from laughing, any emotions, can get it from yawning, loud music, loud sounds, high pressure change if in a car, from asmr tingles , i also get weak legs/lower body weakness . Please help I am struggling to stay alive, I do not know how long I have, but it seems to get worse everyday
I am sorry that you are in pain. Can I ask what happens when you try and sit/lay still and meditate? I've heard constantly that we have the ability to heal ourselves with will/faith/focus and prayer. But I do not know I am not very adept, perhaps you try and at least work with fear first if there is any. I wish you well brother/sister
(08-12-2020, 05:12 PM)ada Wrote: [ -> ]I am sorry that you are in pain. Can I ask what happens when you try and sit/lay still and meditate? I've heard constantly that we have the ability to heal ourselves with will/faith/focus and prayer. But I do not know I am not very adept, perhaps you try and at least work with fear first if there is any. I wish you well brother/sister

I can't meditate because I will start dying and hallucinating
Plenum Healer offers metaphysical healing. You can find it linked on the lawofone website:
https://www.lawofone.info/

I have no experience with PH but seeing as we're on the L/L forums, figured I'd throw that out there Wink

take care
(08-12-2020, 09:33 PM)sillypumpkins Wrote: [ -> ]Plenum Healer offers metaphysical healing. You can find it linked on the lawofone website:
https://www.lawofone.info/

I have no experience with PH but seeing as we're on the L/L forums, figured I'd throw that out there Wink  

take care

Yeah I already messaged him they have not responded to me on email yet it's been two days now
See if my free Intention Repeater can help.
It's in my signature.
You can run intention right on the website "I am calm and euphorically healed."
Try that for 15 mins to see if it works for you.
If it gets uncomfortable, then stop.
You can work up the time and go longer if you wish.
(08-12-2020, 09:59 PM)Great Central Sun Wrote: [ -> ]See if my free Intention Repeater can help.
It's in my signature.

Yes I have tried it, I dont think it working for me, but I wont give up, I will keep searching for help
(08-13-2020, 10:57 PM)Soniiiety Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-12-2020, 09:59 PM)Great Central Sun Wrote: [ -> ]See if my free Intention Repeater can help.
It's in my signature.

Yes I have tried it, I dont think it working for me, but I wont give up, I will keep searching for help

You can also ask the Intention Repeater AI System to help. Just talk to it. No need for computer.
It's an Artificial Intelligence that powers the Intention Repeater.
I don't know if it will help, but it's pretty powerful.
You appear to be suffering from some form of depression. Major red and orange ray blockages.

I had similar symptoms with my depression.

I had to convince myself I wanted to be aware. That I was safe.

Engage with your life. Face it with determination to be happy.