Bring4th

Full Version: What does the Law of One say about cancer?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I went to my doctor last week and he says that people with my medical condition have a 1 in 5 death rate and an 80% risk of cancer at the 20 year mark of the medical condition. I'm at the 19 year mark at age 40.

What does the Law of One have to say about this?
(03-10-2009, 07:20 AM)Vince Wrote: [ -> ]I went to my doctor last week and he says that people with my medical condition have a 1 in 5 death rate and an 80% risk of cancer at the 20 year mark of the medical condition. I'm at the 19 year mark at age 40.

Hi Vince,

I am glad to see you back at the forum, and I am sorry to hear about your situation and both saddened for your loss, and joyous for your grandmother's gain in her recent transition out of space/time (94 is a pretty good age, I'd say).

Although the Law of One does have much to say about cancer, its causes, and its cures, they don't lend themselves to short answers without a lot of context. I believe that this is a quest that is best undertaken by you directly, because the answers will be quite personal and specific to you and your situation. If you do not have copies of the the LOO handy, then here are links to the free, publicly available, pdf files on L&L Research.

http://www.llresearch.org/library/the_la...e_pdf.aspx

Please start by reviewing Books I and II. Book I is excellent background material to set the context and Book II contains references to the causes and cures of cancer. With this information in mind, perhaps we can better explore your situation. Once you've reviewed this material, then please re-state your question in light of the LOO material.

I am not trying to be evasive, but please understand that there is a significant difference between what Ra says about diseases in general and how that can become actionable advice for someone with a specific condition.

Although we here at the forum may be able to suggest areas to explore, this is journey of discovery of self, that can only be accomplished by you.

Love and Light,

3D Sunset
Hi Vince, I'm sorry to hear that you have a medical condition. As far as I've read, TLOO books mention cancer as a bodily distortion that has manifested because the individual has not dealt properly with catalyst. More specifically anger and sorrow. I believe the emotions that cause psycological pain. I was able to find these quotes for you from TLOO that petain to this subject. I think you might be able to overcome this problem by balancing your chakras. It is daily work. Carla talks about how to balance the chakras in one of the chats that are posted at the bottom of the forums page. I think it was chat #4, but I'm not sure. I would suggest that you read them. Tons of good info.
Good luck with everything!
I wish you health, happiness and spiritual growth, Amen!

Here are those quotes, there may be more. I'm not sure.

Questioner: Has the vibration of the photon increased in frequency already?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. It is this influence which has begun to cause thoughts to become things. As an example you may observe the thoughts of anger becoming those cells of the physical bodily complex going out of control to become what you call the cancer.

Questioner: You mentioned that the thoughts of anger now are causing cancer. Can you expand on this mechanism as it acts as a catalyst or its complete purpose?

Ra: I am Ra. The fourth-density is one of revealed information. Selves are not hidden to self or other-selves. The imbalances or distortions which are of a destructive nature show, therefore, in more obvious ways, the vehicle of the mind/body/spirit complex thus acting as a teaching resource for self revelation. These illnesses such as cancer are correspondingly very amenable to self-healing once the mechanism of the destructive influence has been grasped by the individual.

Questioner: Then you are saying that cancer is quite easily healed mentally and is a good teaching tool because it is easily healed mentally and once the entity forgives the other-self at whom he is angry the cancer will disappear. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is partially correct. The other portion of healing has to do with forgiveness of self and a greatly heightened respect for the self. This may conveniently be expressed by taking care in dietary matters. This is quite frequently a part of the healing and forgiving process. Your basic premise is correct.

Questioner: If an entity polarizes toward the service-to-self path, would anger have the same physical effect that it would have on the entity polarizing on the service-to-others path? Would it also cause cancer, or is it just a catalytic effect working in the positively polarizing entity?

Ra: I am Ra. The catalytic mechanisms are dependent, not upon the chosen polarity of a mind/body/spirit complex, but upon the use or purpose to which this catalyst is put. Thus the entity which uses the experience of anger to polarize consciously positively or negatively does not experience the bodily catalyst but rather uses the catalyst in mental configuration.

Questioner: Then as I understand it you are saying that if the positively polarizing entity fails to accept the other-self or if the negatively polarizing entity fails to control the other-self, either of these conditions will cause cancer, possibly. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is partially correct. The first acceptance, or control depending upon polarity, is of the self. Anger is one of many things to be accepted and loved as a part of self or controlled as a part of self, if the entity is to do work.

Questioner: Then are you saying that if a negatively polarizing entity is unable to control his own anger or unable to control himself in anger that he may cause cancer? Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is quite correct. The negative polarization contains a great requirement for control and repression.

Questioner: Then cancer is a training catalyst operating for both polarities in approximately the same way but creating or attempting to create polarization in both directions, positive and negative, depending upon the orientation of the entity experiencing the catalyst. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect in that catalyst is unconscious and does not work with intelligence but rather is part of the, shall we say, mechanism of learn/teaching set up by the sub-Logos before the beginning of your space/time.

Questioner: How does cancer do this learn/teaching when the entity developing cancer has no conscious idea of what is happening to him when he develops cancer?

Ra: I am Ra. In many cases catalyst is not used.

Questioner: What is the plan for use of the catalyst of cancer?

Ra: I am Ra. The catalyst, and all catalyst, is designed to offer experience. This experience in your density may be loved and accepted or it may be controlled. These are the two paths. When neither path is chosen the catalyst fails in its design and the entity proceeds until catalyst strikes it which causes it to form a bias towards acceptance and love or separation and control. There is no lack of space/time in which this catalyst may work.

Questioner: In trying to understand the creative energies, it has occurred to me that I really do not understand why unusable heat is generated as our Earth moves from third into fourth density. I know it has to do with disharmony between the vibrations of third and fourth density but why this would show up as a physical heating within the Earth is beyond me. Can you enlighten me on that?

Ra: I am Ra. The concepts are somewhat difficult to penetrate in your language. However, we shall attempt to speak to the subject. If an entity is not in harmony with its circumstances it feels a burning within. The temperature of the physical vehicle does not yet rise, only the heat of the temper or the tears, as we may describe this disharmony. However, if an entity persists for a long period of your space/time in feeling this emotive heat and disharmony, the entire body complex will begin to resonate to this disharmony, and the disharmony will then show up as the cancer or other degenerative distortions from what you call health.

When an entire planetary system of peoples and cultures repeatedly experiences disharmony on a great scale the earth under the feet of these entities shall begin to resonate with this disharmony. Due to the nature of the physical vehicle, disharmony shows up as a blockage of growth or an uncontrolled growth since the primary function of a mind/body/spirit complex’s bodily complex is growth and maintenance. In the case of your planet the purpose of the planet is the maintenance of orbit and the proper location or orientation with regards to other cosmic influences. In order to have this occurring properly the interior of your sphere is hot in your physical terms. Thus instead of uncontrolled growth you begin to experience uncontrolled heat and its expansive consequences.

Questioner: I am not sure I understand that. Let’s take some examples: an entity polarizing toward the negative path becomes angry. Let’s take the condition where he develops a cancer. What is the priciple that is at work for him?

Ra: I am Ra. We see the thrust of your query and will respond at variance with the specific query if that meets with your approval.

Questioner: I was wondering if I was correct in my assumption for the reason for the growth was a state of anger in the cat, Gandalf, because of the addition of the newer cats in his environment? Was I correct?

Ra: I am Ra. The original cause of what you call cancer was the distortion caused by this event. The proximate cause of this growth is the nature of the distortion of the body cells which you call cancer.

Questioner: Was it necessary for the cat Gandalf to be a mind/body/spirit complex and harvestable third density to have the anger result in cancer?

Ra: I am Ra. No.

Questioner: Then any mind/body complex can develop cancer. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

At this time we would break our routine by making an observation. We observe the following coincidence. Firstly, the congestion of this instrument’s throat due to the flow of mucous caused by energized allergic reaction has, at this point, become such that we may safely predict the probability/possibility vortex approaching certainty that within one-half of an hour we shall need to depart from this working. Secondly, as we noted the above the sound vibration made by one of your sound vibration recording devices was audible to us. If this group desires, it may choose to have sessions which are brought to an ending soon after this sound vibration occurs. This decision would ensure the minimal distortions within the instrument towards the discomfort/comfort within the throat until the effects of the magical working of your fifth-density companion have been removed.

Questioner: Certainly.

Ra: The entity polarizing positively perceives the anger. This entity, if using this catalyst mentally, blesses and loves this anger in itself. It then intensifies this anger consciously in mind alone until the folly of this red-ray energy is perceived not as folly in itself but as energy subject to spiritual entropy due to the randomness of energy being used.

Positive orientation then provides the will and faith to continue this mentally intense experience of letting the anger be understood, accepted, and integrated with the mind/body/spirit complex. The other-self which is the object of anger is thus transformed into an object of acceptance, understanding, and accommodation, all being reintegrated using the great energy which anger began.

The negatively oriented mind/body/spirit complex will use this anger in a similarly conscious fashion, refusing to accept the undirected or random energy of anger and instead, through will and faith, funneling this energy into a practical means of venting the negative aspect of this emotion so as to obtain control over other-self, or otherwise control the situation causing anger.

Control is the key to negatively polarized use of catalyst. Acceptance is the key to positively polarized use of catalyst. Between these polarities lies the potential for this random and undirected energy creating a bodily complex analog of what you call the cancerous growth of tissue.

Questioner: Are there any other cancerous growths at this time in Gandalf?

Ra: I am Ra. Yes.

Questioner: Is there anything that we can do to alleviate these problems that are other than surgical to help Gandalf?

Ra: I am Ra. Continue in praise and thanksgiving, asking for the removal of these distortions. There are two possible outcomes. Firstly, the entity shall dwell with you in contentment until its physical vehicle holds it no more due to distortions caused by the cancerous cells. Secondly, the life path may become that which allows the healing. We do not infringe upon free will by examining this life path although we may note the preponderance of life paths which use some distortion such as this to leave the physical body which in this case is the orange-ray body.
(03-10-2009, 10:32 AM)3D Sunset Wrote: [ -> ]Please start by reviewing Books I and II. Book I is excellent background material to set the context and Book II contains references to the causes and cures of cancer. With this information in mind, perhaps we can better explore your situation. Once you've reviewed this material, then please re-state your question in light of the LOO material.
thanks so much. i've nearly finished book one with the chicago group and will soon be starting book two.
(03-10-2009, 10:52 AM)peelstreetguy Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Vince, I'm sorry to hear that you have a medical condition. As far as I've read, TLOO books mention cancer as a bodily distortion that has manifested because the individual has not dealt properly with catalyst. More specifically anger and sorrow. I believe the emotions that cause psycological pain.
perhaps i can progress in that area then. thanks much.

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. The concepts are somewhat difficult to penetrate in your language. However, we shall attempt to speak to the subject. If an entity is not in harmony with its circumstances it feels a burning within. The temperature of the physical vehicle does not yet rise, only the heat of the temper or the tears, as we may describe this disharmony. However, if an entity persists for a long period of your space/time in feeling this emotive heat and disharmony, the entire body complex will begin to resonate to this disharmony, and the disharmony will then show up as the cancer or other degenerative distortions from what you call health.
i'm trying to understand what role physical heat may play to amplify cancer risk in this context. my natural body temperature tends to run much hotter than that of other people.
I think what Ra is refering to when he mentions heat, is the emotional heat, so to speak. I don't think he is talking about actual body temperature.
Vince, I invite you to come here and attend the live saturday chats with Carla. We ask questions and she answers them with the best of her ability. She will most likely give you the best answers/interpretations from TLOO on this matter. The chats are held here on Bring4th, on most Saturdays between 3 and 5 pm, eastern standard time.
Hope to see you there!
Stacy
(03-10-2009, 12:44 PM)peelstreetguy Wrote: [ -> ]I think what Ra is refering to when he mentions heat, is the emotional heat, so to speak. I don't think he is talking about actual body temperature.
Vince, I invite you to come here and attend the live saturday chats with Carla. We ask questions and she answers them with the best of her ability. She will most likely give you the best answers/interpretations from TLOO on this matter. The chats are held here on Bring4th, on most Saturdays between 3 and 5 pm, eastern standard time.
Hope to see you there!
Stacy

thanks so much for the invite. i'm currently attending a class at the theosophical society at that time for a few more weeks, but when it's over i look forward to attending here for saturdays.

the implication that i got from the text is that emotional heat may eventually transform into physical heat over long time periods, although i'm not certain that i'm interpreting it correctly.
I'm not sure either. You may very well be right about that. I have to go now. Work and all... I'll see you around these forums. Have a great day!
Stacy, thanks for posting those quotes - wow, great stuff!

Since most of us have some sort of health challenge at one time or another, it would behoove us to really take a look at it from this perspective. It was very helpful to re-read Ra's assessment of cancer. It makes such perfect sense!

(03-10-2009, 07:20 AM)Vince Wrote: [ -> ]I went to my doctor last week and he says that people with my medical condition have a 1 in 5 death rate and an 80% risk of cancer at the 20 year mark of the medical condition. I'm at the 19 year mark at age 40.

Vince, first I'd like to wish you much love/light as you traverse this health challenge!

I won't try to add anything to Ra's explanation. But I will respond to what the conventional medical establishment is saying about cancer.

The medical establishment offers statistics. But how meaningful are they, really?

It is my personal opinion that statistics are useful only in measuring data after the fact, but of very limited use as a predictive tool, because of the free will factor.

I have personally met a number of people who have reported complete recovery from cancer. Some of them were in Stage IV and literally on their deathbeds!

The methods they used vary widely. Some thru diet/lifestyle changes, some thru various wholistic therapies or superfoods, herbs, even water! and some thru spiritual breakthrus, etc. and we've all heard of those who healed themselves by laughing!

As someone who is into alternative health, I know that there are literally hundreds of methods that seem to work for some people, but no single modality works for every person, every time.

I think this is because we have to take into consideration the person's use of catalyst, pre-incarnational programming, free will, etc. I truly believe that, when the person no longer needs the cancer catalyst, then any one of those methods might work. It's less about the method and more about the utilization of catalyst.

But, the point here is that the doctors' grim prognosis need not be accurate in your case.

You needn't be a statistic!

Lots of people have defied the odds! I've read lots of such stories and have even met some of them personally. Their stories are inspiring!

The Law of One explains the other factors in the equation, that the medical establishment does not acknowledge or understand.

As always with the Law of One, it is up to each of us to apply what we resonate with from the material, and discard (or set aside for possible future reference) that which doesn't. Our journeys are each unique.

But I do think there is a great deal of subconscious programming by the medical establishment, that people often buy into without realizing it. Just as many of us were taught about a literal place of fire and brimstone called 'hell' which we later realized was only a metaphor at best, so too have we been inundated with fear-based programming about the 'Big C.'

A famous medical doctor who was healed of advanced stage cancer using wholistic modalities and prayer wrote a book about how cancer doesn't scare her anymore.

I think she nailed it. When I read the above quotes from Ra, it seemed so clear that, if anger is what caused cancer, then surely fear would add to it.

Ra gave us an incredible gift with this explanation of a very scary monster. With this knowledge, we can become empowered.

Much love/light to you, and best wishes for efficient utilization of catalyst, much happiness, and vibrant health!
(03-10-2009, 12:57 PM)peelstreetguy Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure either. You may very well be right about that. I have to go now. Work and all... I'll see you around these forums. Have a great day!
it's my first time reading it, so i'm just guessing.
(03-10-2009, 10:51 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]Vince, first I'd like to wish you much love/light as you traverse this health challenge!
thanks much.

Quote:It is my personal opinion that statistics are useful only in measuring data after the fact, but of very limited use as a predictive tool, because of the free will factor.
that makes perfect sense. i fully agree with you.

when my mother died of liver cancer three years ago, the western doctors had consigned her to death. they just sent her home with a death sentence and suggested no treatments whatsover beyond pain management medications. but then my brother took her to an eastern alternative doctor who said that she could recover. nonetheless, my brother and his in-laws preferred to side with the western diagnosed death sentence and therefore fed her pizza until she died. they defied the eastern diagnosis and went with the western diagnosis instead, feeding fear as opposed to faith.

Quote:The methods they used vary widely. Some thru diet/lifestyle changes, some thru various wholistic therapies or superfoods, herbs, even water! and some thru spiritual breakthrus, etc. and we've all heard of those who healed themselves by laughing!
i'm beginning to use water right now actually. i'll be manipulating my body's core temperature around the clock by systematically alternating hot and cold water intake to adjust the internal body temperature, while simultaneously adjusting the external body temperature by placing the torso (but not the head) under hot and cold water in the tub. this will allow me to draw from externally-derived energy sources so that my body doesn't always have to work so hard maintaining it's own body temperatures.

i'm also using light and sound therapy.

Quote:You needn't be a statistic!
thanks much. i intend to defy the odds.

Quote:But I do think there is a great deal of subconscious programming by the medical establishment, that people often buy into without realizing it. Just as many of us were taught about a literal place of fire and brimstone called 'hell' which we later realized was only a metaphor at best, so too have we been inundated with fear-based programming about the 'Big C.'
interesting comparison. quite apt. i never made the connection before like that. thanks.
Hey Vince, it's my first time reading through it too. Not always easy to understand, LOL!
Monica, most exellent post! Thank you for tempering/balancing my post with the quotes.
It's one thing to read a bunch of quotes and quite another to realize which pertain to you. I believe 3Dsunset was saying that as well.
(03-10-2009, 11:38 PM)peelstreetguy Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Vince, it's my first time reading through it too. Not always easy to understand, LOL!

Smile
(03-10-2009, 11:22 PM)Vince Wrote: [ -> ]when my mother died of liver cancer three years ago, the western doctors had consigned her to death. they just sent her home with a death sentence and suggested no treatments whatsover beyond pain management medications. but then my brother took her to an eastern alternative doctor who said that she could recover. nonetheless, my brother and his in-laws preferred to side with the western diagnosed death sentence and therefore fed her pizza until she died. they defied the eastern diagnosis and went with the western diagnosis instead, feeding fear as opposed to faith.

So sorry to hear that! That is so often the case.
This isn't directly related to cancer, but I did eliminate an allergy I had had since birth, so I can attest to the mind and how it relates to the body and can affect changes. This was a severe allergy to milk (a drop on my arm would cause swelling). Later on in life I got to the point where I could eat a piece of chocolate or something, but cheese pizza would still cause me serious problems. So, at the time I was reading that book "What the Bleep Do We Know?!" and it had a lot of interesting studies about mind/body relationship, and I really started believing that I could be no longer allergic if I wanted, since afterall it was just something that the body was doing, a reaction, nothing really even substantial. So, through visualization, willpower, and faith I eventually caused my body to stop reacting to it the way it did and now I'm making up for lost times eating plenty of cheese and ice cream Smile So, while cancer is a bit more serious, here's at least one story directly of someone who overcame a problem normally considered to be purely "of the body" through mind and perhaps energy power.
And I agree about the statistics and not letting yourself get brainwashed into actually producing the cancer or something (thoughts are things, moreso now that 4D is coming around as Ra mentioned). You know, under deep states of hypnosis a person's subconscious, if told that they are being burned on the hand, can actually produce a burn (or the skin reacts as if it was burned). So keep positive and pay close attention to your dreams and what they might be trying to tell you, and it would also be a good idea to start up a program of mindfulness meditation, since it can help you better understand how your mind is functioning in ways that might not be clear to you normally.
And, you know, this might not be very comforting to you, but honestly the worse case scenario is that you exit spacetime and go back home for a little while. So don't fret too much. There was no beginning, there is no end.
MisterRabbit dateline=' Wrote: [ -> ]And I agree about the statistics and not letting yourself get brainwashed into actually producing the cancer or something (thoughts are things, moreso now that 4D is coming around as Ra mentioned). You know, under deep states of hypnosis a person's subconscious, if told that they are being burned on the hand, can actually produce a burn (or the skin reacts as if it was burned). So keep positive and pay close attention to your dreams and what they might be trying to tell you, and it would also be a good idea to start up a program of mindfulness meditation, since it can help you better understand how your mind is functioning in ways that might not be clear to you normally.

thanks much. very true.

i've been enhancing my meditations recently too.