Bring4th

Full Version: A song for Wanderers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This song was mentioned in a Wanderer Stories thread, and I felt compelled to share it here.

The STO choice of third density, offered in a beautiful, simple and yet profound (the truth always is) song.

Let go of the limiting intellectual understanding. Place it in your heart center and feel it within you. Understand with your soul.

Quote:This little light of mine,
I'm gonna let it shine

This little light of mine,
I'm gonna let it shine

This little light of mine,
I'm gonna let it shine

Let it shine, let it shine, let it shine

Everywhere I go,
I'm going to let it shine

Everywhere I go,

Everywhere I go,

Let it shine, let it shine, let it shine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fttiMMpXc4

How wonderful.

L&L
Where's the "like" button?? haha :p

A Q'uo/Aaron session that I read last night ties in with what you say: "the truth always is"

It's this session http://llresearch.org/transcripts/issues...draft.aspx

Aaron Wrote:If you will forgive the pun, may I come to the heart of this question by reminding you the heart never closes. You may build a wall around, but it never closes.
Thank you, a synchronistic session in which to now digest :¬)
Last night, I watched a show on CMT called Crossroads. Basically the show pairs artists from rock/pop backgrounds with artists from country backgrounds and they record and perform together finding common musical ground. This night was Train and Martina Mcbride. Train, I have listened to. Martina MacBride…knew of her, but never followed her music.

It was really dynamic show with 2 fantastic vocalists blending their styles. During the show, they taped a one on one conversation with the 2 stars. Pat Monohan (lead vocals for train) was talking about his song “Drops of Jupiter”…I’ve heard that song on and off for several years. Just figured it was about a relationship of some sort and never gave it much thought. Then Monohan related the story of how when his mother died…he thought she came back to say goodbye to him in a dream…and how he wrote that song in tribute and as much to ask about what she found on the other side.

Then they sung that song as a duet and even though having heard that song so many times in the past…listening to that duet taken taken in the context of his story made it all that more poignant.

It literally brought tears to my eyes.

Richard

Brittany

I used to sing that song in Bible class when I was little. It means so much more now. :-)
(11-22-2010, 05:32 PM)Richard Wrote: [ -> ]Then they sung that song as a duet and even though having heard that song so many times in the past…listening to that duet taken taken in the context of his story made it all that more poignant.

It literally brought tears to my eyes.

When sung from the heart it truly is moving. The link in the first post has brought tears to my eyes on numerous occasions; it's a perfect illustration of the strength and potential of humanity.

(11-22-2010, 06:23 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]I used to sing that song in Bible class when I was little. It means so much more now. :-)

Absolutely BigSmile