Bring4th

Full Version: Ring around moon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Did anyone see the huge ring around the moon last night?...it was around midnight when I saw it.....

Steve
LOVE

Brittany

Sorry, didn't see it. The moon WAS beautiful last night, though.
like ahktu i didn't see a ring but i had to take a second look at the moon last night - it really caught my attention
Rings around the moon are usually caused by ice crystals at high altitude.

I have also seen the sun haloed this way. It is beautiful, as the light diffracts into all the colors of the rainbow.
what caught my attention was the ring was like 4 times the size of the moon....it was huge....I usually see a small halo around the moon but not this 4x times the size of the moon ring....
Yes , I saw it two nights ago - in Virginia.
I have never seen anything like it before & wondered what it was.

Meerie

Wow four times the size of the moon...
I saw a rainbow colored ring around the full moon again, last weekend.
(11-23-2010, 02:18 PM)Spiritbrother Wrote: [ -> ]what caught my attention was the ring was like 4 times the size of the moon....it was huge....I usually see a small halo around the moon but not this 4x times the size of the moon ring....

I saw a ring around the moon a few days ago. It was much larger than 4X. I probably could have fit 20 moons on the diameter of that halo.
http://home.hiwaay.net/~krcool/Astro/moon/moonring/
An explanation of common visual moon phenomenon.
Perhaps this helps?
I've seen quite a few moon halo's, they are beautiful.

This last two days I've had cloud rainbows outside my window. They are also beautiful!

Remember, nothing in this experience is random, everything - positive or negative - is synchronicity; messages from the Universe :¬)
That is true of course. I feel it helps me to realize what it is that's being synchronistic Smile If only to know how big a deal it is.

Once I was sitting under a tree. And a leaf fell from a branch right down into my hand. So I said this tree gave me a leaf. The other guy said, it's autumn. Both are true of course. I didn't mean to imply that the experience of the event on a spiritual level is invalid. I navigate on synchronicities a lot. But I saw some people asking... "I wonder what it was."

Thanks for inviting me to qualify that Namaste.
(11-25-2010, 09:11 PM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]That is true of course. I feel it helps me to realize what it is that's being synchronistic Smile If only to know how big a deal it is.

Once I was sitting under a tree. And a leaf fell from a branch right down into my hand. So I said this tree gave me a leaf. The other guy said, it's autumn. Both are true of course. I didn't mean to imply that the experience of the event on a spiritual level is invalid. I navigate on synchronicities a lot. But I saw some people asking... "I wonder what it was."

Thanks for inviting me to qualify that Namaste.

You're welcome brother. I had a very similar experience to yourself; I used to walk under a large tree during lunch hours in a previous job, and one day I sent a loving hello to it "Hello, beautiful!". On the way back to the office, while walking under it, an acorn fell and landed on the top of my head.

To me, it's clear; the tree returned the hello! Wonderful. My partner on the other hand, when I told her the story, said she thought it was 'just coincidence".

In our subjective experiences, we're both right :¬)