Bring4th

Full Version: Negative Entities at Higher Vibrations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings everyone, this is my first time posting here on this forum, though I have browsed it much before.
I have an intimate understanding of the Law of One and other spiritual matters, having undergone a serious initiation a few years ago.
It was very intense and I would liken it to a shamanic initiation. I was fully in this plane and lower realms simultaneously, able to see spirits and entities and read peoples minds, but I had no control over any of it, so it was completely overwhelming. I chose to step away from that path for now, it was too intense. I'm still young, in my mid-twenties, and it was not great timing for me to fully embrace a shamanistic path with ease. Now I have a lot of empathy for people who do not make it through those initiations because it was truly extremely challenging.

Anyways, I am here seeking perspective on where I am at now. 3D is not my native vibration and sometimes I find it very tiring to be in such a physically dense vehicle. I'm sure some of you may be able to relate, I will wake up some mornings and feel how heavy my body is and think to myself "man, it sure is weird being stuck in this human body". This is something that I've come to terms with, as I've had many, many human lifetimes here on Earth. I enjoy experiencing human existence, and I absolutely love this planet. It makes me very sad sometimes to see all of the deception and destruction taking place here. I would like to be able to begin doing work in the astral to help heal the planet, I have the ability, and I believe it is something that I am meant to do. Yet, ever since undergoing that initiation, whenever I do try to raise my vibration up to a point where that would be possible again, I seem to always attract what I can only call unwanted attention from negatively polarized entities. I have had very bad entity attachments that really took a lot out of me, some of which were even too latched for me to remove myself. I've had familiar entities from past incarnations follow me into this one, which I am told is unusual. My past Earth lifetimes have been fairly entwined with the occult, from shamanism to alchemy, etc. So, while I have this calling, this purpose, whenever I do raise up my vibration it becomes a struggle managing this unwanted attention.

It may be the case that I attract more of this attention than is typical, or maybe this is typical of all wanderers, I'm not sure. It is just consistent and always a lot. Of course, I am careful to always keep my guard up by putting up shields and claiming my sovereignty. I've just been been very messed up by this attention before, becoming depressed, violently ill, the works. I mean, it seems to be that the more advanced the magical working you are doing, the more you open yourself up for this kind of negative attention, just look at the example of Don Elkins himself. I've also come to the realization that while pursuing so called "white magic" the temptation or negligence to stray into darker forms of magic is exceedingly great. It is very easy to think that you are doing good, when you're really just serving the self and casting spells on others without their consent, for example. Or one may just want results without the hard work of serving others. It is no surprise that so many occultists are on the left-hand path, where the rewards are much more immediate. Is it even safe to be doing this kind of work? I've grown so tired dealing with negatively polarized entities that I've kind of reverted back into just living in base 3D vibration, having fallen back into poor habits. I do carry some guilt about this. I want to do keep my vibration higher and do what I am meant to do, its just been so incredibly taxing dealing with these entities. Has anyone else had this problem? Is there any good advice that goes beyond just "make sure to keep your shields up, and then nothing can affect you"? I would appreciate any and all thoughts on the matter.

Thank you very much,
Greetings Kaziel, welcome here.

Much thought and love towards you. Do you have the possibility of going into nature, and if yes, has this been beneficial ?
(08-28-2020, 08:10 PM)flofrog Wrote: [ -> ]Greetings Kaziel,  welcome here.

Much thought and love towards you.  Do you have the possibility of going into nature, and if yes,  has this been beneficial ?

Why hello flofrog, I do have many opportunities to go out into nature! I live in Washington and am enamored by the beauty of the Pacific Northwest. Living in the city can feel like an overload at times, there's so much tension and stress, not to mention the frequencies and other poisons imposed upon people. I do love the city, but I escape to nature as often as possible. One of my bestfriends has an off-grid cabin out in the woods, it is a great place for us to escape and unplug. I go on hikes as often as possible, and recently got a kayak so I have been kayaking the surrounding lakes as well as Puget Sound! Animal watching is one of my favorite pastimes and I always have my binoculars nearby. Being out in nature is extremely grounding and cathartic, elementally I identify the most with earth, and I do lots of grounding exercises. Though, I think of these exercises as kind of keeping me grounded on Terra Earth so that I don't fly away into higher planes, so to speak. When I do raise my vibration out in nature, I am much more engaged with the spirits that exist there, and I don't want any of that negative attention I've spoken of. There seems to be a fairy enclave right around the cabin, and I have been wary to engage with them in any capacity. I haven't been able to discern their true intentions, it mostly seems like they leave us alone, so I have been sure to respect their space. I haven't left them any offerings because I am wary of beginning any relationship with them. To be honest, there are a lot of potentially strange things in the backwoods around here, or maybe I am just paranoid, but I will admit that I am hesitant to go out deep into the woods to start meditating at a high level for fear of what I might attract, based on my previous experiences. I was initiated through earth medicine ceremonies during my childhood, and underwent vision quests spending nights alone in the woods after fasting, I have strong animal and spirit connections and know how fulfilling that nature can be. I guess I am just... scared and tired of attracting unwanted attention. The vision quest was ceremonial and guided, I would be unsure to try anything like that on my own right now. I think my biggest struggle in this lifetime has been finding balance. Balance between living in the city and being in nature, balance with fear and love, balance with doing too much or doing too little. By which I mean, when I do start doing heavier work, I go in all or nothing. Finding a middle ground and achieving a healthy balance has always been my biggest struggle.
Hi there Kaziel
I don't know much about that but from the little that I have read about shamanism is mostly what you share, it forces oneself to face the self and the death / rebirth of self to appreciate being in the moment or being alive.
The main issue in my opinion of shamanism in these moments is the choice of investment of the people's of earth, that is in material and not spirit (not neccesarily wrong or bad). A devoted shaman who is living in a city / town cannot or rather has a great difficulty to come forward in truth and serve other-selves as a healer. I can't imagine what kind of catalyst and further experience that can create for the shaman, but I'd like to believe that all is well and everyone has their place. Perhaps you can offer shaman service via internet, but I wouldn't recommend it as I feel that it's a different type of energy work.
So to stress again, I think if you want to keep doing this work, though perhaps you don't have to at this moment, as a shaman you'll have to face your fears so you can help others heal when they face their fears and not be swayed (balance). It reminds me of a quote in the material "1.10 Thus, to learn is the same as to teach unless you are not teaching what you are learning, in which case you have done you/they little or no good."
I feel that you may be perhaps a bit too harsh on your incarnate self, and perhaps some tender acceptance of your condition might be of aid, I mean that it is ok to be human and do human things. This exeperience is very intense at this time, for everyone, it feels like thousands of years of learning is condensed in such a small portion of our life. What flo said is also very important that is nature, a big part of shamanism is a voluntary isolation especially in nature. So do take care of your self first, your smaller self and walk step by step, you are most likely already doing well for yourself and others and just can't tell yet under a veil.
I noticed that I haven't addressed the title, I feel that it's not precisely related to shamanism but more to being a wanderer of a type / a pre-existing condition / a weaker mind which allows the negative to greet itself. For example in the material Carla has had pains in her wrist, which allowed a further negative greeting.
Also, perhaps another service of a shaman is the service to lingering spirits, perhaps that might be something that you encountered that scared you. Hope this perspective might be of aid. Smile
Thank you for the thorough and insightful response, ada. Very appreciative of the thought that you put into that.

It's funny because I did not know much about shamanism either, I did not have a conscious desire to become one, though, I guess it's the spirits who decide. I definitely did go through the shamanic death and rebirth process, which metamorphosed my entire understanding and beingness. It came right at me full force in the middle of college, and it was many months that I spent between worlds before I accepted the death of the old self. Since I was half in this plane and half in the spirit plane I became extremely alienated, with no peers to relate to, and because this went on for so long I feel like I never had a true "college experience", as they say. I understand now that it was divine perfect timing and alienation is somewhat inherent to shamanism. My definition of a shaman, I suppose, is one who is able to venture into the spirit realm or other planes in order to bring back an understanding which will be useful for the tribe, or society. Conveying wisdom/understanding into more palatable knowledge for the benefit of the tribe. There is a saying that has always stuck with me, which is, "wisdom is the loneliest path", and the further I venture into shamanism the more alienated I feel amongst my peers. Of course, I have wise teachers and guides, but they are all much older. One of my close teachers recently passed and I am still coming to terms with her being gone. I carry some guilt around that because I was unwilling to spend time with her or visit as she was dying, for complicated personal reasons. It is challenging knowing that I am even more alone now.

The thing is, I otherwise have a great and normal life in the city. A perfect loving family, no financial troubles, I made it through college (somehow). I turned away from shamanism because I felt the need to focus on my material self. My goodness, I wish we were not in a system that equated money to survival and success. I am beginning a career in real estate in order to make a living in this world. I don't think I could charge money for shamanic service. Anyways, I am not skilled enough now to help others in a serious way. To me, the greatest success would be gaining mastery over shamanism. Yet, I also strive for success in a career. I feel conflicted and pulled between this material success and immaterial success. It seems as if it would be very challenging to balance both. I don't want to give up on either. Hence, my greatest challenge has always been finding balance.
(08-29-2020, 01:39 AM)ada Wrote: [ -> ]A devoted shaman who is living in a city / town cannot or rather has a great difficulty to come forward in truth and serve other-selves as a healer...
So to stress again, I think if you want to keep doing this work, though perhaps you don't have to at this moment, as a shaman you'll have to face your fears so you can help others heal when they face their fears and not be swayed (balance)... I feel that you may be perhaps a bit too harsh on your incarnate self, and perhaps some tender acceptance of your condition might be of aid, I mean that it is ok to be human and do human things...
Also, perhaps another service of a shaman is the service to lingering spirits, perhaps that might be something that you encountered that scared you.

Thanks again, ada. I definitely needed to be reminded that it's alright to do human things. Sometimes I don't want to do even the simplest of human things. I just get worried sometimes that I will get stuck in the human condition and hold myself back too much, I have a somewhat addictive personality and can easily end up slipping into base behaviors. I wish I could say I were a devoted shaman, but I've been seriously off my practice. I should be less harsh on myself, I just know that I am not living up to my potential, I can feel as much. I simply need to focus on what's mine to do and always try my best to maintain balance.

And then to touch on that last point, it's not lingering spirits that give me a fright, that much seems fairly manageable for me. I have a good connection to ancestor spirits, and honestly haven't come across too many lingering souls. I've been able to discern that the entities stymieing my growth are higher density negatively polarized, one could think of them as part of the Orion, as they've shown themselves to be more.. reptilian in nature. I haven't been visited by them in quite some time, but I haven't been doing any adept level work either. A large part of me is worried that opening back up will attract them back. I liken such work to shining a bright beacon in a dark void, it makes you noticeable.

I've also just found this quote which reads, "Being under attack is not always a sign of being on the right path. Attacks can sometimes serve as false confirmation in order to cattle-prod the paranoid into clutching more tightly onto their deceptive belief system... For those on the right track, attacks are far more sophisticated; they seek to undermine faith and pressure one into committing self-sabotage".
I hear about that quite often from others in these forums too, and I've also experienced these things. I think that's why balance and not going over is the best protection.
But we are human, so.. Perhaps we learn / teach in ways that we don't understand by experiencing these things. I just want to say to you that you are not alone, and that all is well.
I love what Ada is saying.

Just as an extra side note, about nature, Kaziel. If you could find a tree, ( I know it sounds pretty shallow) but if you could find one either in the city or where you sometimes go out of the city, and sort of make friends with that tree. I found that this really helped me a long time ago..

best wishes Kaziel Smile
(08-28-2020, 08:03 PM)Kaziel Wrote: [ -> ]I would appreciate any and all thoughts on the matter.

You might consider this idea, viz., the problem is not the other entities; the problem lies within yourself.

In other words, this dynamic involving fear and misuse of power, unclear identity and responsibility and so forth may simply be serving you as a reflection of internal work that needs to be done.

Or not.

(08-29-2020, 11:42 AM)flofrog Wrote: [ -> ]If you could find a tree... and sort of make friends with that tree.

Thanks for the suggestion, flo, it doesn't sound shallow in the slightest! Quite the opposite, it is measureless. There was an exercise which we did during the coming of age initiation where we were blindfolded, put on a bus, whisked away and then each put next to a tree. We spent many hours blindfolded there with the only instruction being "become friends with the tree". Once we were all gathered together again, we took our blindfolds off, to be surprised that we were in a large city graveyard. Each of us, of which there were 12, were all able to then go and find our exact tree that we had become friends with, even though we had never "seen" them before. Very powerful stuff.

(08-29-2020, 11:54 AM)peregrine Wrote: [ -> ]In other words, this dynamic involving fear and misuse of power, unclear identity and responsibility and so forth may simply be serving you as a reflection of internal work that needs to be done.

This really resonates, there is a dynamic involving fear and misuse of power, along with everything else. I do not want to utilize my potential only to end up being a disservice to others. There is a fine line to walk between wanting to help and violating free will only to become karmically involved. I try my best not to violate the Law of Confusion by bringing others into the deep end with me. Maybe this is similar to how Ra feels, lol, I joke. There is internal work to be done! Thank you for the reply.
You may find, somewhere along the line, that the phantoms you described have little to do with your fear of screwing up and much more to do with the need for self-forgiveness and inner communion with deeper selves.

Or not, I suppose.

Hey there kaziel.
I've had negative entities in my whole life. I don't have the abilities you have but I do have some rudimentary ones. Unfortunately it makes absolutely no difference since I can hardly stop or prevent the attacks. I've asked higher entities for help countless times even Jesus and God. It does help sometimes but it's not a permanent solution. I can feel that. What the others here said is very true. Cities no matter how good your life may be are a extremely negative environment. You don't see shaolin monks running around in new York.
I currently find myself in a very negative environment too but for now there's nothing I can do about it. I keep trying to improve myself but it can only go so far if you gave external resistance as well. My advice would be to get out of that city and focus on inner development. Remove all sources of negativity from your life. It's not enough to control the internal feelings but also those caused by external circumstances. Humans are master's of their environment.

You're very lucky to have family, financial freedom , good education and all that stuff. Without those pillars life sucks to be blunt(speaking from personal experience Sad There are only two paths and if you want immaterial success I think you know the price. It's best to try and do our best to bring the light into the dark places in this world and try to live our lives the best we can. Demons are drawn to light in this world like moths to a flame. The brighter you shine the more attention you'll get.
If I was you I'd focus on living my life to the fullest and not worry so much so much about that shamanic path. It's not something for everyone and you don't need that to find happiness. You can find happiness and traditional spiritual evolution without the paranormal trough living life like a normal good hearted person. I'd be grateful and lay all aside if I could do that in my life. Like I said you've got the foundation. Don't waste it trying to build a skyscraper all by yourself.
(08-29-2020, 10:24 PM)dexter101 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey there kaziel.
I've had negative entities in my whole life. I don't have the abilities you have but I do have some rudimentary ones. Unfortunately it makes absolutely no difference since I can hardly stop or prevent the attacks.  I've asked higher entities for help countless times even Jesus and God. It does help sometimes but it's not a permanent solution. I can feel that. What the others here said is very true. Cities no matter how good your life may be are a extremely negative environment. You don't see shaolin monks running around in new York.
I currently find myself in a very negative environment too but for now there's nothing I can do about it. I keep trying to improve myself but it can only go so far if you gave external resistance as well.  My advice would be to get out of that city and focus on inner development. Remove all sources of negativity from your life. It's not enough to control the internal feelings but also those caused by external circumstances. Humans are master's of their environment.

You're very lucky to have family, financial freedom , good education and all that stuff. Without those pillars life sucks to be blunt(speaking from personal experience Sad   There are only two paths and if you want immaterial success I think you know the price. It's best to try and do our best to bring the light into the dark places in this world and try to live our lives the best we can. Demons are drawn to light in this world like moths to a flame. The brighter you shine the more attention you'll get.
If I was you I'd focus on living my life to the fullest and not worry so much so much about that shamanic path. It's not something for everyone and you don't need that to find happiness. You can find happiness and traditional spiritual evolution without the paranormal trough living life like a normal good hearted person.  I'd be grateful and lay all aside if I could do that in my life. Like I said you've got the foundation. Don't waste it trying to build a skyscraper all by yourself.

Have you tried this for the negative entities? I did it once and it got rid of the nightmares I was having, and I didn't even do it perfect.

Hello fellow occult seeker. I would like to describe who or what i Am but i am told constantly not to do that. So you ll have to verify what i am saying yourself.

I am familiar with orion 4th 5th 6th density sts agents.

If you find yourself in contact again, tell them ymarsakar s higher self is waiting for them to return to the central sun, the lake of fire. You will get an interesting reaction. If they keep playing games, state that on y m a r s a k a r authority, this area is consecrated and blessed. Use yourself as the portal or anchor relay. As i cannot remote project consciously via astral or ethereal. You repeat that 3 times and give them plenty of free will warning. If they still have the energy to play, summon my higher self directly to deal with the situation. This is not a remote magic by me, it is you opening a portal to my home realm and authorizing a direct divine intervention. Surprisingly this has worked wonders wh
en empath psychic healers tried it, when they missed an entity attachment.

You are not ready to penetrate to the next level yet. I recommend using a course on miracles workbook, work page. Free online. Also your proficiency in the base 3 chakras need work. Look up chi gong embryonic breathing. Yang ming w.

Also look at mystech dot net website for power boosters. Levelup is coupon 30 percent off for new. I dont get a kickback.

That is all the info i was directed to give you. I ll remember later more. Or just use logic and write more
prepare for change website has cobra main articles. Look at archons and veil article.

Your situation is not rare. When you are getting close and using high energy chakras, you get red flagged. The ai dark matrix skynet does exactly what you describe. They need your energy low. They do not care what you do so long as you dont activate your divine dna. Once you do, your power stabilizes more seekers. https://youtu.be/_qLMTteIdoI
https://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/i..._0103.aspx

These are supplementary material. Not as critical.
(08-29-2020, 08:10 PM)peregrine Wrote: [ -> ]You may find, somewhere along the line, that the phantoms you described have little to do with your fear of screwing up and much more to do with the need for self-forgiveness and inner communion with deeper selves.

Or not, I suppose.

This is just so great and grand and true, peregrine
(09-11-2020, 06:00 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote: [ -> ]I am familiar with orion 4th 5th 6th density sts agents.

If you find yourself in contact again, tell them ymarsakar s higher self is waiting for them to return to the central sun, the lake of fire. You will get an interesting reaction. If they keep playing games, state that on y m a r s a k a r  authority, this area is consecrated and blessed.

Wowie-Zowie, dude, you must be sooooo awesome. 

But if that's so, then why are you hanging around here where the focus is on Confederation material?  I don't see the connection.  What use has a mighty crusader like you for messages from an humble messenger of the Law of One?  Please advise.  Thanks.

(09-11-2020, 11:44 PM)peregrine Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-11-2020, 06:00 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote: [ -> ]I am familiar with orion 4th 5th 6th density sts agents.

If you find yourself in contact again, tell them ymarsakar s higher self is waiting for them to return to the central sun, the lake of fire. You will get an interesting reaction. If they keep playing games, state that on y m a r s a k a r  authority, this area is consecrated and blessed.

Wowie-Zowie, dude, you must be sooooo awesome. 

But if that's so, then why are you hanging around here where the focus is on Confederation material?  I don't see the connection.  What use has a mighty crusader like you for messages from an humble messenger of the Law of One?  Please advise.  Thanks.

Have you ever wondered why you react that way? When psychics say they can do something, whether they are the real deal or not is really based on verification of their results.

If you can verify psychic and adept levels just by reading people's writings online, by all means, let us read your case history. Do you have this ability? If not then... you might as well ask iamraw why they are hanging around talking about the Confederation material, you don't see the connection, why has a mighty sixth density crusader like the Ra collective, sending messages... the rest I lost track of you on, please advise.

Don't send sarcastic messages to people with empathic abilities that can read you across time space barriers. In the adept and the high adept realms, we don't qualify or disqualify people based on whether their claims seem esoteric. Their energies are sincere or they are not sincere. Yours is not. We don't need sarcasm to pick up on that message.

If you have something you want to communicate, peregrine, write it out directly. Your words do not mask your heart from us. Hiding your heart behind sharp or sarcastic words, is meaningless. You are an open book either way, so one might as well use the Aries direct method of frankness.

10.14 Questioner: For general development [of the] reader of this book, could you state some of the practices or exercises to perform to produce an acceleration toward the Law of One?

Ra: I am Ra.
Exercise One. This is the most nearly centered and usable within your illusion complex. The moment contains love. That is the lesson/goal of this illusion or density. The exercise is to consciously seek that love in awareness and understanding distortions. The first attempt is the cornerstone. Upon this choosing rests the remainder of the life-experience of an entity. The second seeking of love within the moment begins the addition. The third seeking powers the second, the fourth powering or doubling the third. As with the previous type of empowerment, there will be some loss of power due to flaws within the seeking in the distortion of insincerity. However, the conscious statement of self to self of the desire to seek love is so central an act of will that, as before, the loss of power due to this friction is inconsequential.
Exercise Two. The universe is one being. When a mind/body/spirit complex views another mind/body/spirit complex, see the Creator. This is an helpful exercise.
Exercise Three. Gaze within a mirror. See the Creator.
Exercise Four. Gaze at the creation which lies about the mind/body/spirit complex of each entity. See the Creator.
The foundation or prerequisite of these exercises is a predilection towards what may be called meditation, contemplation, or prayer. With this attitude, these exercises can be processed. Without it, the data will not sink down into the roots of the tree of mind, thus enabling and ennobling the body and touching the spirit.

You stand before one side of the Creator. What is it you wish to say to yourself, peregrine?
(09-11-2020, 11:58 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote: [ -> ]In the adept and the high adept realms, we don't qualify or disqualify people based on whether their claims seem esoteric.

Don't send sarcastic messages to people with empathic abilities that can read you across time space barriers. In the adept and the high adept realms, we don't qualify or disqualify people based on whether their claims seem esoteric. Their energies are sincere or they are not sincere.

Thanks, pal, for answering my question.  From what you say, your mission here seems to be to display your vain glory as an adept from higher realms.  But please correct me if I misperceive you.

Yes, my brother, I do view you as an image of the one Creatrix, as am I.  It's hard to miss the family resemblance, truth to tell.  The rest of this I'll take up with your almighty higher self, if you don't mind.

Oh, yes, and to speak to your query about why Ra contacted the LLR group, I believe they said it was to bring the message of the Law of One to Earthbound 3D creatures.

(09-12-2020, 01:06 AM)peregrine Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-11-2020, 11:58 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote: [ -> ]In the adept and the high adept realms, we don't qualify or disqualify people based on whether their claims seem esoteric.

Don't send sarcastic messages to people with empathic abilities that can read you across time space barriers. In the adept and the high adept realms, we don't qualify or disqualify people based on whether their claims seem esoteric. Their energies are sincere or they are not sincere.

Thanks, pal, for answering my question.  From what you say, your mission here seems to be to display your vain glory as an adept from higher realms.  But please correct me if I misperceive you.

Yes, my brother, I do view you as an image of the one Creatrix, as am I.  It's hard to miss the family resemblance, truth to tell.  The rest of this I'll take up with your almighty higher self, if you don't mind.

Oh, yes, and to speak to your query about why Ra contacted the LLR group, I believe they said it was to bring the message of the Law of One to Earthbound 3D creatures.

<B>From what you say, your mission here seems to be to display your vain glory as an adept from higher realms.</b>

That's not correct, I was not answering your question. Do you have anything else to say for yourself?

<B>Yes, my brother, I do view you as an image of the one Creatrix, as am I.  It's hard to miss the family resemblance, truth to tell.  The rest of this I'll take up with your almighty higher self, if you don't mind.</b>

Are you trying to limit your sarcasm or are you trying to be serious?

<B>The rest of this I'll take up with your almighty higher self, if you don't mind.</b>

If you want to contact my higher self, be my guest. Although it'll be out of my hands then. I don't tell my Heavenly Father/Mother what to do. It's kind of the other way around, being their Avatar.

My previous questions remain unanswered.

Have you ever wondered why you react that way?

And do you have the ability to determine a person's adept or psychic abilities by reading what they write online?

Also, if you would be so kind to tell me when you are being sincere, so I don't have to read all the horrible emotions you are throwing out once in awhile. Humans are frustrating precisely because of this 3rd density behavior that they don't have to control themselves, because they think nobody knows what is going on inside their heart or mind.

<B>I believe they said it was to bring the message of the Law of One to Earthbound 3D creatures.</b>

Consider this. Now that Earth is transitioning out of the Kali Yuga, what are the chances that some other person would come here and be able to channel similar entities... rhetorically speaking as a thought experiment. If it happened once, you think it will never happen again...hrm, unlikely that. The problem is discernment, of course.

Every time you attack another, the mirror effect reflects those energies back on you. The reason why I don't change my emotions when reading your comments, is because those comments often will apply to the one who spoke them. Meaning, at some level, you believe all these things you threw at me, about yourself. Which suggests you have some inner work to do. I can't do it for you, although if you want to give my Higher Self permission to intervene and descend into your reality, you only have to speak it 3 times. And not even aloud. After that, it's up to the Heavens to decree what happens or not. Humans can give permission, but lack the wisdom to figure out what is going on, including the Law of One.

Statistically, for someone like Kaziel, my offer of aid can be divided into 3 primary majority camps.

I am service to other polarity and at a sufficient level to understand/guide him.

That I am (not) Service to Self polarity (reverse the negative as I cannot type it out) and are aiding the cosmic powers to keep him (got a thought to add her here too) in check, sorta like one of those totalitarian Stasi monitors or Agent smiths of the Matrix.

3. Just a non consequential person that has no magical or psychic knowledge or powers. At least not enough to match Kaziel's difficulties and abilities.

3 is the least harmful but also the least useful. Statistically, it is also very small, for the Law of One is vibrationally matched for seekers, quite well as a manual for wanderers as well.

Again, the question at this moment of pivotal importance, does peregrine, the human mortal, have the ability to discern which of the 3 a person is online, by reading what they write online? I have dealt with responses to such either way, so neither would be a surprise.
(09-12-2020, 03:21 AM)Ymarsakar Wrote: [ -> ]<B>Yes, my brother, I do view you as an image of the one Creatrix, as am I.  It's hard to miss the family resemblance, truth to tell.  The rest of this I'll take up with your almighty higher self, if you don't mind.</b>

Are you trying to limit your sarcasm or are you trying to be serious?

Very serious, although I can see why you might question that.  I suspect that you and I have much more in common than might be apparent at first glance.

Have you ever wondered why you react that way?

Sorry, I'm afraid I've mixed things up a bit, as I spoke to this in the Psychic Ability thread.

And do you have the ability to determine a person's adept or psychic abilities by reading what they write online?

I can sometimes pick up impressions and scents. 

Also, if you would be so kind to tell me when you are being sincere, so I don't have to read all the horrible emotions you are throwing out once in awhile. Humans are frustrating precisely because of this 3rd density behavior that they don't have to control themselves, because they think nobody knows what is going on inside their heart or mind.

I'll try to be better about that henceforth.

If you're not human, then what do you consider yourself to be? 

Every time you attack another, the mirror effect reflects those energies back on you. The reason why I don't change my emotions when reading your comments, is because those comments often will apply to the one who spoke them. Meaning, at some level, you believe all these things you threw at me, about yourself.

In my view, you are overreacting in a big way.  That is, I don't think you're reading me very well...yet.  

Statistically, for someone like Kaziel, my offer of aid can be divided into 3 primary majority camps.

I am service to other polarity and at a sufficient level to understand/guide him.

That I am (not) Service to Self polarity (reverse the negative as I cannot type it out) and are aiding the cosmic powers to keep him (got a thought to add her here too) in check, sorta like one of those totalitarian Stasi monitors or Agent smiths of the Matrix.

3. Just a non consequential person that has no magical or psychic knowledge or powers. At least not enough to match Kaziel's difficulties and abilities.

3 is the least harmful but also the least useful. Statistically, it is also very small, for the Law of One is vibrationally matched for seekers, quite well as a manual for wanderers as well.

Again, the question at this moment of pivotal importance, does peregrine, the human mortal, have the ability to discern which of the 3 a person is online, by reading what they write online? I have dealt with responses to such either way, so neither would be a surprise.

Sorry, but I can't make out what you are saying here.  Please clarify.
(09-11-2020, 06:00 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote: [ -> ]Hello fellow occult seeker. I would like to describe who or what i Am but i am told constantly not to do that. So you ll have to verify what i am saying yourself.

I am familiar with orion 4th 5th 6th density sts agents.

If you find yourself in contact again, tell them ymarsakar s higher self is waiting for them to return to the central sun, the lake of fire. You will get an interesting reaction. If they keep playing games, state that on y m a r s a k a r  authority, this area is consecrated and blessed. Use yourself as the portal or anchor relay. As i cannot remote project consciously via astral or ethereal. You repeat that 3 times and give them plenty of free will warning. If they still have the energy to play, summon my higher self directly to deal with the situation. This is not a remote magic by me, it is you opening a portal to my home realm and authorizing a direct divine intervention. Surprisingly this has worked wonders wh
en empath psychic healers tried it, when they missed an entity attachment.

Such 'games' can sometimes be harmless, sometimes not. I'd recommend people to call on their own higher selves for guidance instead of using the higher self of anyone else as an intermediary.

If Ymarsakar's higher self is truly involved in something worthwhile for your own higher being to "team up with" more actively, your own higher self will know. Therefore, there's no reason to bypass your own higher self. Harmless or not, to do so is a security slip.
There is a weird thing about power.  There are no entities that are less the One Infinite Creator than the rest.  All being on equal footing, yet there exists a hierarchy of power in the Creation.  I mean if we're all equals then none can ever have power over another.  But, it is not what is observed.

So any entity having power over us must be because we agree.  Deep down we must all have agreed to let STS have power over us, thinking it will help us evolve faster maybe.  If that is the case, anyone becoming aware of this could simply cancel any such contracts and remove the given power over himself.

Since freewill is paramount, even your higher-self cannot stop this, if for some reason behind the veil you wanted it to be this way before incarnation.

But personally, I would not want to tweak too much what was planned.  It's probably for the better even if we can't see it while veiled.  And yet it might be tempting to tweak a bit the contracts if if becomes too much to handle.  I mean some of us just gets carried away when planning the incarnation.  It's another thing when you're living it.
(09-12-2020, 07:35 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]There is a weird thing about power.  There are no entities that are less the One Infinite Creator than the rest.  All being on equal footing, yet there exists a hierarchy of power in the Creation.  I mean if we're all equals then none can ever have power over another.  But, it is not what is observed.

So any entity having power over us must be because we agree.  Deep down we must all have agreed to let STS have power over us, thinking it will help us evolve faster maybe.  If that is the case, anyone becoming aware of this could simply cancel any such contracts and remove the given power over himself.

Since freewill is paramount, even your higher-self cannot stop this, if for some reason behind the veil you wanted it to be this way before incarnation.

But personally, I would not want to tweak too much what was planned.  It's probably for the better even if we can't see it while veiled.  And yet it might be tempting to tweak a bit the contracts if if becomes too much to handle.  I mean some of us just gets carried away when planning the incarnation.  It's another thing when you're living it.

I have seen light workers and "starseeds" have rather difficult lives, and I got the same impression/download. That they just kind of got carried away picking out the "difficulty" options. The more difficult, the more "points" they get. Others have said their spiritual guide have actually have had to remind these young souls that they can't handle that much difficulty in life, judging by their previous performances.

A lot of people are beginning to become aware of how "contracts" are both binding/beneficial, and exploitative. Isn't that also true in our normal lives. A contract can be a good way to get things done between two partners, but it can also be exploitative and used to scam.

What tended to happen is that if you sign a contract, and you forgot you signed the contract... then there's a problem. Meaning, someone can come in and tell you that you signed a contract with X terms, when in reality, you signed a contract with Y terms, and you wouldn't know, because you don't have the actual original contract nor do you remember anything. So "forgetting" causes a lot of people to get conned or deceived. And deception is thus the primary method of using people's free will against them.

I think of it as a fractal. While fragments of a fractal look like the overall fractal, it is smaller and farther away from the center. Fibonacci's sequence for snail shells also apply here. As the Council of Saturn mentioned in Only Planet of Choice, all of Creation itself is God. Each individual fragment is NOT GOD SOURCE, but merely a fragment that is like (like a child is like the parent but not). The dark is part of the Divine. The light is part of the Divine.

Many people are canceling all their contracts in 2020, because they don't know which ones are useful any more. Perhaps this will pave the way for the new quantum financial reset as well, when all debt is erased and reset.
A lot of such tiredness, exhaustion, even depression may be due to simple health situations that can easily be remedied via diet or other means:

https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthre...#pid260308

A simple case: Someone lactose intolerant to any degree would get affected every time s/he eats cheese or dairy products, as its body may not digest lactose totally and has to spend extra energy for it. Over time, it accumulates.

Even, in serious cases, the undigested food in small intestine can cause immune reaction for body thinking 'Some unknown substance has entered the system', and cause inflammation or other immune/allergic responses. This is very common in cases with gluten intolerance and the like.

Their solutions are also simple - like just checking and experimenting with your diet, and cut out what is difficult for you to digest or what in any way makes you less energetic. Or making sure you sleep your maximum - be it 8 hours or 10 hours. Properly airing your habitation regularly. Drinking enough water. Avoiding listening to aggressive/depressive music or watching aggressive/depressive shows or mystery/murder/fear stuff. Even getting a proper hobby to put your time into can greatly improve your mental state.

Simple things have great impact on a person. Even more, advanced spiritual journey starts with taking good care of one's body. Then mind.
(09-12-2020, 07:35 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]There is a weird thing about power.  There are no entities that are less the One Infinite Creator than the rest.  All being on equal footing, yet there exists a hierarchy of power in the Creation.  I mean if we're all equals then none can ever have power over another.  But, it is not what is observed.

It is all true. even here in this reality. we give power to the governments, the bankers, our employers, etc...
i wish i had the ability to step outside of the system. unfourtunately i have a lot of health issues so i cant step outside the system. now there is a catch-22. i cant spiritually progress while being in the system. so im trapped. i have no idea what i or my higher self thought before this incarnation. this is a major f*** up.
(09-16-2020, 11:16 AM)dexter101 Wrote: [ -> ]...i cant spiritually progress while being in the system...

If you believe that, then certainly that is not going to help you.  Yet my understanding is that it is not really possible for us not to progress.  You could substitute serve with progress in that quote.

Ra 67.11 Wrote:Questioner: Then how could we solve this paradox?

Ra: I am Ra. Consider, if you will, that you have no ability not to serve the Creator since all is the Creator. In your individual growth patterns appear the basic third-density choice. Further, there are overlaid memories of the positive polarizations of your home density. Thus your particular orientation is strongly polarized towards service to others and has attained wisdom as well as compassion.

You do not have merely two opposite requests for service. You will find an infinite array of contradictory requests for information or lack of information from this source if you listen carefully to those whose voices you may hear. This is all one voice to which you resonate upon a certain frequency. This frequency determines your choice of service to the One Creator. As it happens this group’s vibratory patterns and those of Ra are compatible and enable us to speak through this instrument with your support. This is a function of free will.

A portion, seemingly, of the Creator rejoices at your choice to question us regarding the evolution of spirit. A seemingly separate portion would wish for multitudinous answers to a great range of queries of a specific nature. Another seemingly separate group of your peoples would wish this correspondence through this instrument to cease, feeling it to be of a negative nature. Upon the many other planes of existence there are those whose every fiber rejoices at your service and those such as the entity of whom you have been speaking which wish only to terminate the life upon the third-density plane of this instrument. All are the Creator. There is one vast panoply of biases and distortions, colors and hues, in an unending pattern. In the case of those with whom you, as entities and as a group, are not in resonance, you wish them love, light, peace, joy, and bid them well. No more than this can you do for your portion of the Creator is as it is and your experience and offering of experience, to be valuable, needs be more and more a perfect representation of who you truly are. Could you, then, serve a negative entity by offering the instrument’s life? It is unlikely that you would find this a true service. Thus you may see in many cases the loving balance being achieved, the love being offered, light being sent, and the service of the service-to-self oriented entity gratefully acknowledged while being rejected as not being useful in your journey at this time. Thus you serve One Creator without paradox.
(09-16-2020, 11:34 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-16-2020, 11:16 AM)dexter101 Wrote: [ -> ]...i cant spiritually progress while being in the system...

If you believe that, then certainly that is not going to help you.  Yet my understanding is that it is not really possible for us not to progress.  You could substitute serve with progress in that quote.

Ra 67.11 Wrote:Questioner: Then how could we solve this paradox?

Ra: I am Ra. Consider, if you will, that you have no ability not to serve the Creator since all is the Creator. In your individual growth patterns appear the basic third-density choice. Further, there are overlaid memories of the positive polarizations of your home density. Thus your particular orientation is strongly polarized towards service to others and has attained wisdom as well as compassion.

You do not have merely two opposite requests for service. You will find an infinite array of contradictory requests for information or lack of information from this source if you listen carefully to those whose voices you may hear. This is all one voice to which you resonate upon a certain frequency. This frequency determines your choice of service to the One Creator. As it happens this group’s vibratory patterns and those of Ra are compatible and enable us to speak through this instrument with your support. This is a function of free will.

A portion, seemingly, of the Creator rejoices at your choice to question us regarding the evolution of spirit. A seemingly separate portion would wish for multitudinous answers to a great range of queries of a specific nature. Another seemingly separate group of your peoples would wish this correspondence through this instrument to cease, feeling it to be of a negative nature. Upon the many other planes of existence there are those whose every fiber rejoices at your service and those such as the entity of whom you have been speaking which wish only to terminate the life upon the third-density plane of this instrument. All are the Creator. There is one vast panoply of biases and distortions, colors and hues, in an unending pattern. In the case of those with whom you, as entities and as a group, are not in resonance, you wish them love, light, peace, joy, and bid them well. No more than this can you do for your portion of the Creator is as it is and your experience and offering of experience, to be valuable, needs be more and more a perfect representation of who you truly are. Could you, then, serve a negative entity by offering the instrument’s life? It is unlikely that you would find this a true service. Thus you may see in many cases the loving balance being achieved, the love being offered, light being sent, and the service of the service-to-self oriented entity gratefully acknowledged while being rejected as not being useful in your journey at this time. Thus you serve One Creator without paradox.
i wish i could see it that way. i strongly disagree. im going to leave it at that. ive been struggling with this my whole life.
Then I pray that you're life becomes less chaotic and that it one day let's you become able to appreciate it at least a little. Such a prayer might seem to be pretty much worthless, yet I believe it does carry some weight in the experience of our other selves.
(08-28-2020, 08:03 PM)Kaziel Wrote: [ -> ]Greetings everyone, this is my first time posting here on this forum, though I have browsed it much before.
I have an intimate understanding of the Law of One and other spiritual matters, having undergone a serious initiation a few years ago.
It was very intense and I would liken it to a shamanic initiation. I was fully in this plane and lower realms simultaneously, able to see spirits and entities and read peoples minds, but I had no control over any of it, so it was completely overwhelming. I chose to step away from that path for now, it was too intense. I'm still young, in my mid-twenties, and it was not great timing for me to fully embrace a shamanistic path with ease. Now I have a lot of empathy for people who do not make it through those initiations because it was truly extremely challenging.

Anyways, I am here seeking perspective on where I am at now. 3D is not my native vibration and sometimes I find it very tiring to be in such a physically dense vehicle. I'm sure some of you may be able to relate, I will wake up some mornings and feel how heavy my body is and think to myself "man, it sure is weird being stuck in this human body". This is something that I've come to terms with, as I've had many, many human lifetimes here on Earth. I enjoy experiencing human existence, and I absolutely love this planet. It makes me very sad sometimes to see all of the deception and destruction taking place here. I would like to be able to begin doing work in the astral to help heal the planet, I have the ability, and I believe it is something that I am meant to do. Yet, ever since undergoing that initiation, whenever I do try to raise my vibration up to a point where that would be possible again, I seem to always attract what I can only call unwanted attention from negatively polarized entities. I have had very bad entity attachments that really took a lot out of me, some of which were even too latched for me to remove myself. I've had familiar entities from past incarnations follow me into this one, which I am told is unusual. My past Earth lifetimes have been fairly entwined with the occult, from shamanism to alchemy, etc. So, while I have this calling, this purpose, whenever I do raise up my vibration it becomes a struggle managing this unwanted attention.

It may be the case that I attract more of this attention than is typical, or maybe this is typical of all wanderers, I'm not sure. It is just consistent and always a lot. Of course, I am careful to always keep my guard up by putting up shields and claiming my sovereignty. I've just been been very messed up by this attention before, becoming depressed, violently ill, the works. I mean, it seems to be that the more advanced the magical working you are doing, the more you open yourself up for this kind of negative attention, just look at the example of Don Elkins himself. I've also come to the realization that while pursuing so called "white magic" the temptation or negligence to stray into darker forms of magic is exceedingly great. It is very easy to think that you are doing good, when you're really just serving the self and casting spells on others without their consent, for example. Or one may just want results without the hard work of serving others. It is no surprise that so many occultists are on the left-hand path, where the rewards are much more immediate. Is it even safe to be doing this kind of work? I've grown so tired dealing with negatively polarized entities that I've kind of reverted back into just living in base 3D vibration, having fallen back into poor habits. I do carry some guilt about this. I want to do keep my vibration higher and do what I am meant to do, its just been so incredibly taxing dealing with these entities. Has anyone else had this problem? Is there any good advice that goes beyond just "make sure to keep your shields up, and then nothing can affect you"? I would appreciate any and all thoughts on the matter.

Thank you very much,

This seems like quite a complex situation. I had a less serious issue a couple of months ago where a negative entity communicated with me while I was sleeping. I asked my guardian angels to help me get rid of it, and indeed the entity never returned. I'm not sure if this is helpful in your situation or not. It's just a thought.