Bring4th

Full Version: Law of One Fiction - "Going Deeper" by Jean-Claude Koven
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone,

I've been meaning to post up a message for some time about the book "Going Deeper: How to make sense of your life when your life makes no sense by Jean-Claude Koven for those who might find it valuable.

This is a deeply metaphysical book, but it's written in novel form as a work of fiction. Essentially it's a story about one man's awakening and discovery of The Law of One. Through conversations with his talking dog and a host of extraordinary characters he meets in Joshua Tree park, Law of One concepts are explored in great detail, taking the reader through the basics of its core cosmology, fundamentals, and concepts as the author understands them. It's based almost entirely on the Ra Material! Law of One students will find it very familiar, though of course through one person's particular filter.

Wanderers are the target audience, as evidenced in the introduction:
http://www.prismhouse.com/intro.php?ID=prismhouse&IN=N

You can read the whole book online for free here:
http://www.prismhouse.com/sample.php?ID=prismhouse&IN=N

You can also download the audio book version in MP3 format for free here:
http://www.prismhouse.com/gdabook.php?ID...house&IN=N

If you want to buy a copy of the book or request a free audiobook, go here:
http://www.prismhouse.com/order.php

If you're reading this post on the Bring4th forum, then chances are you don't really need this book. You likely already have studied the Law of One in detail, and with less distortion than a story about it through one man's eyes. However, this book came to me at a critical time in my own spiritual development, filling in a very niche gap for me, and I feel a duty to at least bring this book into everyone's awareness.

May it also aid others on their own Journeys.

Love to all
Hey Pablisimo, good to see you here again Smile I'll be happy to take a look at the book- some times hearing the same material but from the perspective of someone else can make all the difference in how you yourself see the original material.

cheers!
~L
(11-24-2010, 01:04 PM)Lavazza Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Pablisimo, good to see you here again Smile I'll be happy to take a look at the book- some times hearing the same material but from the perspective of someone else can make all the difference in how you yourself see the original material.
cheers!
~L

Hi Lavazza! Hope all is well with you.

That's an excellent point!... I had not considered that angle. I agree with you though.

I was highly skeptical of channeled works when I first encountered the Ra material, so much so that my mind initially rejected exploring the material and yet it was on fire with these ideas. Reading Going Deeper allowed me to explore the concepts as "fiction", and once I'd absorbed them I found myself suddenly not caring that the Ra Material was channeled given my resonance with the material.... so I just started studying it and have ever been since. Not sure I would have made it there without the book.

Smile

BTW, I'm one of those perpetual lurkers. I have been reading the forums almost every day for months, but don't usually post much. I have learned a great deal from reading the thoughts of others here, but don't often feel compelled to comment.

love to all
(11-24-2010, 03:00 PM)Pablísimo Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-24-2010, 01:04 PM)Lavazza Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Pablisimo, good to see you here again Smile I'll be happy to take a look at the book- some times hearing the same material but from the perspective of someone else can make all the difference in how you yourself see the original material.
cheers!
~L

Hi Lavazza! Hope all is well with you.

That's an excellent point!... I had not considered that angle. I agree with you though.

I was highly skeptical of channeled works when I first encountered the Ra material, so much so that my mind initially rejected exploring the material and yet it was on fire with these ideas. Reading Going Deeper allowed me to explore the concepts as "fiction", and once I'd absorbed them I found myself suddenly not caring that the Ra Material was channeled given my resonance with the material.... so I just started studying it and have ever been since. Not sure I would have made it there without the book.

Smile

By the way, I'm one of those perpetual lurkers. I have been reading the forums almost every day for months, but don't usually post much. I have learned a great deal from reading the thoughts of others here, but don't often feel compelled to comment.

love to all

That's a shame because I've found your insights, well, very insightful! As a matter of fact, I've re-read your posts in the 'Sexual addiction' forum many times now. Smile But I also know where you're coming from, many times I'll do the same thing. Often I feel uncertain as to whether or not contributing to a thread will actually be helpful. Some times I'll decide to post something but for whatever reason become delayed in doing so. And then in the absence of my posting I'll find someone else has posted the exact train of thought I was going to introduce, OR more interestingly, raise points that I had not considered at all that might not have been posted had I done so first. The bottom line for me is to trust that whatever learning we're collectively doing is being done so in a way that is best for all of us, and to use some intuition in posting responses. Better than that I could not offer. Smile

About your first point- I was also somewhat skeptical of the Ra material in my first attempts at digesting the material, especially the transitory and more fantastic sounding claims. They're still hard to swallow in fact Smile Ultimately what quieted down my fears of it being bogus was how deeply moved I feel inside when I read about Ra explaining Unity. It's what I think gold would sound like if you could put it in to words. There were a lot of other things involved in this process too, but really I think it's grace is what keeps me coming back for more. More so than other metaphysical sources for sure.

Great chatting with ya. Have a great thanksgiving!
~L