Bring4th

Full Version: Reaching Intelligent Infinity Through Meditation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone,

I was hoping to hear people's first hand accounts of their journey and experiences reaching II using meditation (or any other means). I am extremely interested in accessing the Akashic Records, but really any positive "other dimensional/density" entity would be a blessing.

Firstly, I am not (or do not believe I am) any sort of wander or "special" being. I am still new to the LOO. In the past, I have practiced Buddhism and meditated often, with the intention of emptying my mind to nothingness. I practiced this meditation daily for around 2-3 months.

On one occasion while I was meditating, with my mind empty, suddenly my mind/head felt lighter and I began "visualizing" colors and shapes. If I remember correctly, I was visualizing a spiral type shape and I almost felt like I was spinning with the spiral. As I said before, I felt light, as if I were floating. This was a very intense experience for me, as it was my first "experience" with anything other than just attempting to tame my mind. This experience lasted anywhere from what I perceive to be 5 seconds to 5 minutes (but could have been longer). This was a life changing experience for me and gave me hope with my practice. However, this experience also in a way frightened me. I wonder if my "fear" resisted the continuance of this session.

This was a little over a year ago, and I haven't continued my practice do to life circumstances (and of course my own shall we say laziness).

Recently, I was laying in bed meditating by focusing on my breath to assist in falling asleep (because I was not tired) and I had this experience again. I felt my mind almost "melt" and completely shift with a similar visualization as before and the feeling of floating out of my body, again this in a way frightened me (I don't know why). I quickly "snapped back" to reality and opened my eyes. I then returned to meditating by focusing on my breathing, and very quickly fell back into this trance, where I was visualizing colors and spirals while feeling like I was floating upwards. Sadly, I resisted this sensation and quickly escaped this "mind state".

I continue to perform this style of meditation while laying in bed at the end of the day. Unfortunately, I have a very difficult finding the time to sit on the cushion (I know I could make time and this is my poor time management). To put my life in perspective, I have my spouse and 5 children under 10, 3 of which we are trying to "virtually" school (which is a nightmare) while working from home myself.

Sorry for the longer post, I am just interested in furthering my practice and doing my best to spend as much time on the cushion as I can.

I am very interested in hearing other's journeys and any advice that could be given. I do not have people in my "personal" life to discuss these matters with. I do not know anyone in "real life" that meditates or shares my beliefs or the "drive" to discover the "truth" and the purpose of life.

I would very much enjoy discussing this topic with others. Thanks in advance for everyone's time and advice. I wish everyone the best!
Yes, I reached Intelligent Infinity, and am penetrating it now.
I meditated for 20 years.
I worked on releasing resistance and clearing blockages.
I also used the Intention Repeater in my signature. It's free and open-source.
I think its different for everyone but all i can say is continuous practice pays off. unfourtnately in my life it is mostly destroyed trough the troubles of daily life and living in a capitalistic society. you see it does not make a difference to be spiritual on the inside but not to act like it on the outside. you must make meditation a part of your entire life and to do that in todays world is impossible. this is why you see large organization(high adepts etc.) or sometimes just indiviudals removing themselves from society in order to find enlightenment. i think @kaziel has been dealing with that problem for a while now. the idea is that in a materialistic society it is hard if not impossible to keep the balance between having physical gold and spiritual gold. countless literarature has been written about how one can not have both. i think these days you dont really have a choice. i mean they lock you up for fishing in a lake or seeding plants in your own garden(uk and us).
sometimes the idea is not to access intelligent infinity but instead try to bring as much light into the dark corners of the world as possible.
personally ive been struggling with this as well. i am also a beginner even though i have spent years reading about this kind of stuff it only recently got to me to start working on myself but even that is nearly impossible. im still trying to figure this out myself. i wish i had an answer but i dont. not really. ive been thinking about just trying to get trough this life to the best of my abilities and not worry too much about the spiritual side but i cant seem to accept that. i want to open the gateway just like you and many others here i presume. im not sure if its possible in this life. im hoping its enough for graduation. if not thats ok too. i gave my best.
btw you mentioned poor time management. in my experience that is not your fault rather it is the result of being exhausted. many people think that you can not overwork your brain but you can. your brain is just like a muscle. it has a limited capacity and it needs recovery time(the result IMHO is "laziness" that is often interpreted the wrong way). you cant do it all. you must find smart ways to expenditure your energy in the right way and not waste it to arguments, fights, negative thoughts and emotions etc.. laziness is not a bad thing, it shows you a problem which you need to adress. no need to hate on the self.
i have read a lot about montalk and i have written to him once and he said that the ultimate spiritual enlightenment aka opening the gateway like in the old days is nearly if not totally impossible, he mentioned several factors such as pollution of the air, water our food, our minds etc... he wrote it far more eloquently than i could but even then and now i have had a hard time accepting that.
i think ultimately its all about making a choice to live spiritually or materialisticlly or try to live in both worlds and the opportunity one has. say you are a millionaire. you are not going to have a lot of difficulty since you already solved your financial issues. imo this is a major thing keeping people down. working a job you dont want to do sucks and the vast majority of people do it because they have to. it takes a way a huge part of your energy/life.
maybe there is a middle way somewhere. im not sure but you mentioned popping out of your body. there is astral projection. i dont practice it because in my view it can be quite dangerous. the time/space is just like earth. there are very bad places and very good places and sometimes you get lost especially if you are new. and sometimes you get attacked by the negative beings which happens to almost everyone here , sometimes you can notice it in dreams and such. i dont want to fearmonger but i think if you really want to you can access the akashic records or get into contact with another positive entity. there is a risk just like i said before.
ultimately i think trying to keep the balance between a life of total commitment to spirituality and the opposite, materialism is the key even if it is hard to accept. very hard.... Sad
Hello Taylor,

I admire someone with five children finding adequate time to meditate BigSmile

Like you I came to LOO having practiced Buddhism for many many years, I found the LOO about  six years ago through a group of meditation friends.
Though I practiced meditation for many years, my progresses were I think slow. I have been able to practice in my back yard which is very lucky as we live in a canyon with lots of trees and wild life. I think my first major experience came when George W Bush started the war in Irak, à time when 8 was participating in peace protests.
I was sitting and meditating and feeling bliss as usual, when I decided to focus on one thing which was...  lol. To send love to... Cheney and sort of get close to him ( I thought he was the real instigator in this war)  and lol... it was like the whole group of birds in my canyon came to me and I could feel the swish of their wings around me, that was wild... then I thought mmm, better to unfocus on Cheney ! And I did and and the birds slowly stopped... this iwas so hilarious somehow in a way !!!!

One of the other  experiences  I had while meditating was in 2006 on my birthday, I was turning sixty, and my hubby was overseas for like a year, so I was alone, and that morning went out sitting as usual and meditating and bliss as usual and suddenly, I was lotus sitting on a lounge chair on a long old white cushion and suddenly I hear this bird singing really lovely and feeling really close and I opened my eyes and this small bird who looked like a small thrush but I had never seen that one before in my garden around my bird feeder, and he was just facing me at the very end of the long cushion, and he was there singing looking at me, it was wild and I started to cry, and thanked my spiritual guide and Creator.. that was wild !

I have had other things but these two were so fun !!

Best wishes  Taylor, continue meditating as much as you can, I love your spirals !! Heart
@Great Central Sun
So, you're saying that you meditated for 20 years consistently before reaching II?
And, what was it like when you finally "reached" II? Did you discover it during meditation, a dream, etc...?
Now that you've reached it, do you have constant/easy access to it? Do you access the Akashic Records?
If so, what is that like, could you explain?

@dexter101
I could not agree more with you. Juggling "real" life and a spiritual life seems to be quite difficult. I suppose my "plan" is to learn as much as I can early, practice when I can in the hopes of building a strong Foundation. And later in life be able to fully devote myself to my "studies" and practice the teachings.

@flofrog
It's certainly not easy to find time to do anything, let alone meditate haha. It also keeps me grounded, for better or worse. However, I wouldn't change it for anything!
Coming from Buddhism, do you think II is what Buddha reached when he became "enlightened"? He speaks of seeing/knowing all of his past lives, do you think he attained this through the Akashic Records?
What brought you to the LOO from Buddhism?
(09-14-2020, 05:29 PM)taylor Wrote: [ -> ]@flofrog
It's certainly not easy to find time to do anything, let alone meditate haha. It also keeps me grounded, for better or worse. However, I wouldn't change it for anything!
Coming from Buddhism, do you think II is what Buddha reached when he became "enlightened"? He speaks of seeing/knowing all of his past lives, do you think he attained this through the Akashic Records?

Taylor,
I don’t know how to answer about Buddha if only that obviously he discovered compassion at first, at least from what the story says about him . Then consequently through deeper longer meditation I suppose yes he did reach Intelligent Infinity, and through quest and his own path, accessed his own Akashic records. If you read Michael Newton’s books on past life regressions, it’s interesting to see how it correlates the study of the records.
About Buddhism I was a serious ‘practitioner ‘ in my twenties and early thirties, then a family accident turned me towards meditation groups and later on, one member of one of those groups wrote two articles on two different quotes of Ra and that took me to the LOO.

I think I see today in Buddhism more of the wisdom side. For some reason, the Ra’s sessions made me feel an intense compassion coming from Ra, despite the constant observation of free will and non-infringement on their part, non-infringement which is one of the tenets of Buddhism.

Wink
(09-14-2020, 05:29 PM)taylor Wrote: [ -> ]@Great Central Sun
So, you're saying that you meditated for 20 years consistently before reaching II?
And, what was it like when you finally "reached" II? Did you discover it during meditation, a dream, etc...?
Now that you've reached it, do you have constant/easy access to it? Do you access the Akashic Records?
If so, what is that like, could you explain?

@dexter101
I could not agree more with you. Juggling "real" life and a spiritual life seems to be quite difficult. I suppose my "plan" is to learn as much as I can early, practice when I can in the hopes of building a strong Foundation. And later in life be able to fully devote myself to my "studies" and practice the teachings.

@flofrog

Not consistently. Sometimes I went years without meditating.

Well, you ease into it. There's not a definite time when you say "I'm there". More like "Oh, I've been there".
It's bliss, but it's like Nirvana Jr. Nirvana is still way more blissful, and I get there sometimes.
Yes, it's permanent. Yes, I am plugged in. Yet, I am not enlightened.

It allowed me to create my Intention Repeater, which uses a Servitor I created that is also open to Intelligent Infinity.
It's free, open-source Python. If you want to work with Intelligent Infinity, the Repeater is a super easy and free way to do it.
Check out the forums in my signature. I created this for everyone to use.
your post really got me thinking and ive been starting to realize the moments i cared about the materialistic aspects of life the least were the moments i felt most free. there might be something there. im not sure.

maybe this can help: https://www.facebook.com/HuffPost/videos...078702011/
you dont have to have an facebook account to be able to watch the video. i dont have facebook either and it works for me.
hope it helps.
I looked at the theory behind the Intention Repeater. It is pretty cool. A combination of a few things I have seen before.