Bring4th

Full Version: As believers of the Law of One.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Isn’t the end to interpersonal catylist simply saying/knowing/understanding
“I would do/feel/think/say that in your shoes too”?

Past experiences make the being who they are.
Even inborn biases and polarity built in ignorance make each otherself exactly who they are.

So knowing that we are all one and these experiences formed each self exactly as they are how can we not just accept everything exactly as it is?

Not saying we shouldn’t hope things get better for the one consciousness as a whole but it’s kind of ridiculous to be upset about what an otherself does/says/thinks/feels.

I say this as someone who does get upset about things so not being smug just exploring here.

Any thought on why this is a flawed or imprecise thought?
Or build on it for me if you can.

Thanks
This is stating the obvious, I suppose, but what you describe is reminiscent of Ra's description of someone who no longer needs 3D catalyst. No situation has a charge for them and their only question is, how may I serve?

It's good to have reminders like this of the distant, unseen target I'm aiming at.
I think it's really part of the basic message of the Law of One. I'd also add that beyond that you are not above someone other, to me the Law of One offers to realize the eternal need of novelty and variety in the experience of the Creator as the Creator. What you are saying is that it is understandable that another is as they became given what they've experienced, but I think there's more to it. It is well and good within the Universe that they are something unique unlike what others are, this is their rightful honor/duty within manyness of forging a path that is their own.

A few quotes that might be worth pondering:
Quote:1.7 Questioner: [The question was lost because the questioner was sitting too far from the tape recorder to be recorded.]

Ra: I am Ra. Consider, if you will, that the universe is infinite. This has yet to be proven or disproven, but we can assure you that there is no end to your selves, your understanding, what you would call your journey of seeking, or your perceptions of the creation.

That which is infinite cannot be many, for many-ness is a finite concept. To have infinity you must identify or define that infinity as unity; otherwise, the term does not have any referent or meaning. In an Infinite Creator there is only unity. You have seen simple examples of unity. You have seen the prism which shows all colors stemming from the sunlight. This is a simplistic example of unity.
In truth there is no right or wrong. There is no polarity for all will be, as you would say, reconciled at some point in your dance through the mind/body/spirit complex which you amuse yourself by distorting in various ways at this time. This distortion is not in any case necessary. It is chosen by each of you as an alternative to understanding the complete unity of thought which binds all things. You are not speaking of similar or somewhat like entities or things. You are every thing, every being, every emotion, every event, every situation. You are unity. You are infinity. You are love/light, light/love. You are. This is the Law of One.

So basically, the Law of One is not simply about recognizing that you are what others are in their shoes, but truly that there is no end to the infinity of us and that you are all things that can exist, all emotions that can be felt, all events and situations that can occur. That is why to me the positive path is truly about acceptance, because you are truly all imaginable colors and there is no end to journey of reflecting all that it is. You will be every thing, every being, every emotion, every event and every situation because you are Unity and Infinity. Others then are much like mirrors that aid you to see more of what you are, but at all times what you are distilling is your own realization of yourself.

Quote:79.27 Questioner: I was just wondering since this seems to be the crux of the experiment— this seems to be the large breaking point between no extension of the first distortion and the extension of the first distortion— what the result of this original experiment was with respect to that which was created from it. What was the result of that?

Ra: I am Ra. This is previously covered material. The result of these experiments has been a more vivid, varied, and intense experience of Creator by Creator.

Quote:77.17 Questioner: Now, would it be possible for this work of our density to be performed if all of the sub-Logoi chose the same polarity in any particular expression or evolution of a Logos? Let us make the assumption that our sun created nothing but, through the first distortion, there was no product except positive polarity. Would work then be done in fourth density and higher as a function only of this positive polarization evolving from our original creation of sub-Logos?

Ra: I am Ra. Elements of this query illustrate the reason I was unable to answer your previous question without knowledge of the Logos involved. To turn to your question, there were Logoi which chose to set the plan for the activation of mind/body/spirit complexes through each true-color body without recourse to the prior application of free will. It is, to our knowledge, only in an absence of free will that the conditions of which you speak obtain. In such a procession of densities you find an extraordinarily long, as you measure time, third density; likewise, fourth density. Then, as the entities begin to see the Creator, there is a very rapid, as you measure time, procession towards the eighth density. This is due to the fact that one who knows not, cares not.
Let us illustrate by observing the relative harmony and unchanging quality of existence in one of your, as you call it, primitive tribes. The entities have the concepts of lawful and taboo, but the law is inexorable and all events occur as predestined. There is no concept of right and wrong, good or bad. It is a culture in monochrome. In this context you may see the one you call Lucifer as the true light-bringer in that the knowledge of good and evil both precipitated the mind/body/spirits of this Logos from the Edenic conditions of constant contentment but also provided the impetus to move, to work and to learn.

Those Logoi whose creations have been set up without free will have not, in the feeling of those Logoi, given the Creator the quality and variety of experience of Itself as have those Logoi which have incorporated free will as paramount. Thusly you find those Logoi moving through the timeless states at what you would see as a later space/time to choose the free will character when elucidating the foundations of each Logos.

A bit like I said above, this entire experiment is about having a vivid and varied experience so part of understanding the Law of One to me is truly about honoring a diversity of experience.

In recognizing the Creator within each, I personally have found to see a sovereign quality to others as they stand in their experience. We all like to think that everything is about ascension or something like that, while I believe strongly that the fruits of this experience are the things that you live within it. How could Eternity not love to know what it is to be heartbroken, feel powerless, to be brought down yet rise up, to persevere through struggle and see its will be tested, to be confused, to feel betrayed, to forgive, to feel like you cannot be without one of your other-selves, to fall in love (romantic), to lose someone you love and so on. Life is a dream and what a dream has to offer is the experience of being immersed while teaching you about yourself. In a different time you will wake up to the sole truth there ever was, you are and all things begin and end in that.

A bit more back to what you were saying. I feel this quote is relevant to the subject also with the idea of applying it to oneself and not just others:
Quote:18.5 Questioner: Thank you. I have a question here from Jim that I will read verbatim: “Much of the mystic tradition of seeking on Earth holds that belief that the individual self must be erased or obliterated and the material world ignored for an entity to reach ‘nirvana,’ as it’s called, or enlightenment. What is the proper role of the individual self and its worldly activities in aiding an entity to grow more into the Law of One?”

Ra: I am Ra. The proper role of the entity is in this density to experience all things desired, to then analyze, understand, and accept these experiences, distilling from them the love/light within them. Nothing shall be overcome. That which is not needed falls away.

The orientation develops due to analysis of desire. These desires become more and more distorted towards conscious application of love/light as the entity furnishes itself with distilled experience. We have found it to be inappropriate in the extreme to encourage the overcoming of any desires, except to suggest the imagination rather than the carrying out in the physical plane, as you call it, of those desires not consonant with the Law of One; this preserving the primal distortion of free will.

The reason it is unwise to overcome is that overcoming is an unbalanced action creating difficulties in balancing in the time/space continuum. Overcoming thus creates the further environment for holding onto that which apparently has been overcome.

All things are acceptable in the proper time for each entity, and in experiencing, in understanding, in accepting, in then sharing with other-selves, the appropriate description shall be moving away from distortions of one kind to distortions of another which may be more consonant with the Law of One.
It is, shall we say, a shortcut to simply ignore or overcome any desire. It must instead be understood and accepted. This takes patience and experience which can be analyzed with care, with compassion for self and for other-self.

We are here to have distortions and explore them, that is how we are part of the balance and the play. If you are upset about what an other-self does/says/thinks/feels, also be truthful with yourself.
@ Minyatur: Your eloquence is remarkable. I really enjoy reading your posts whether I agree with them or not. Smile
Hmm, I would take the concept just in a bit of a different direction and say for myself I have a hard time saying I "believe" in the Law of One, moreso as it appears to me to be a fact which is self-evident.

I presume the end to catalyst is only that moment where the individuated Creator realizes itself completely as the Creator as One and the final duality is dissolved in to the foreverness of infinite unity.
This is also where I stand.  I'm pretty sure that in the shoes of the entity, I would do exactly the same as they do.  And we know this because others are us but in their shoes instead of ours.  BigSmile

(09-14-2020, 03:46 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]Isn’t the end to interpersonal catylist simply saying/knowing/understanding
“I would do/feel/think/say that in your shoes too”?

Past experiences make the being who they are.
Even inborn biases and polarity built in ignorance make each otherself exactly who they are.

So knowing that we are all one and these experiences formed each self exactly as they are how can we not just accept everything exactly as it is?
(09-14-2020, 07:59 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]I think it's really part of the basic message of the Law of One. I'd also add that beyond that you are not above someone other, to me the Law of One offers to realize the eternal need of novelty and variety in the experience of the Creator as the Creator. What you are saying is that it is understandable that another is as they became given what they've experienced, but I think there's more to it.

That’s not what “I” personally meant but I can see how others might say it and mean that. I just look at it as one starting ingredient so to speak. The one. Then experience and biases are accumulated, distortions.

Is my path to the creator better than others. No. It’s just my path back to the creator.

Does my personal path include a desire for less separation, more unity as in other seeking very similar paths back with me? Yes it does. It doesn’t make that any less a desire of the creator either. Just different paths. Just like others.

What I meant with the above is.

I am them or rather what is being me, would be exactly what the other self is, if what is being me followed the path that their part of consciousness did. Which it did, so they are.

I was just trying to make it less unintelligible/more palatable for quick reminders to self when something seems painful.