Bring4th

Full Version: Question about movements of the spirit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So, just like the title says, I keep thinking about the spirit and the way it moves about. Ra mentions it several times, and likens it to a shuttle. It still puzzles me, the very essence of spirit is hard to grasp, and they already mentions advanced things like moving with the help of it to reach intelligent infinity. The discussion should be about what you think this might mean, what the spirit might be, and how one could use it for "movement", whatever that is in practice.

Quote:When you spoke of pyramid healing, I am assuming that the primary healing was for the mind. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is partially correct. The healing, if it is to be effectuated, must be a funneling without significant distortion of the instreamings through the spiritual complex into the tree of mind. There are parts of this mind which block energies flowing to the body complex. In each case, in each entity, the blockage may well differ.
First, however, it is necessary to activate the sense of the spiritual channel or shuttle. Then whether the blockage is from spiritual to mental or from mental to physical, or whether it may simply be a random and purely physical trauma, healing may then be carried out.

Quote:6.1 Questioner: We would like to continue the material from yesterday. We had to cease before [inaudible].

Ra: I am Ra. This is well with us.
We proceed now with the third area of teach/learning concerning the development of the energy powers of healing.
The third area is the spiritual complex which embodies the fields of force and consciousness which are the least distorted of your mind/body/spirit complex. The exploration and balancing of the spirit complex is indeed the longest and most subtle part of your learn/teaching. We have considered the mind as a tree. The mind controls the body. With the mind single-pointed, balanced, and aware, the body comfortable in whatever biases and distortions make it appropriately balanced for that instrument, the instrument is then ready to proceed with the great work.
That is the work of wind and fire. The spiritual body energy field is a pathway, or channel. When body and mind are receptive and open, then the spirit can become a functioning shuttle or communicator from the entity’s individual energy of will upwards, and from the streamings of the creative fire and wind downwards.
The healing ability, like all other, what this instrument would call paranormal abilities, is effected by the opening of a pathway or shuttle into intelligent infinity. There are many upon your plane who have a random hole or gateway in their spirit energy field, sometimes created by the ingestion of chemicals such as, what this instrument would call LSD, who are able, randomly and without control, to tap into energy sources. They may or may not be entities who wish to serve. The purpose of carefully and consciously opening this channel is to serve in a more dependable way, in a more commonplace or usual way, as seen by the distortion complex of the healer. To others there may appear to be miracles. To the one who has carefully opened the door to intelligent infinity this is ordinary; this is commonplace; this is as it should be. The life experience becomes somewhat transformed and the great work goes on.
At this time we feel these exercises suffice for your beginning. We will, at a future time, when you feel you have accomplished that which is set before you, begin to guide you into a more precise understanding of the functions and uses of this gateway in the experience of healing.
i read shuttle as transport. Or gateway. Channel like irrigation channel.

This is not the essence of a spirit but merely what happens when people tap into spiritual workings.
I view spirit as a relation to the Intelligent Infinity (Creator).

Particular state of spirit complex allows certain portion and configuration of Intelligent Energy to reach entity. It also has ternary relation with mind and body of both equivalence in present moment and hierarchy in evolutionary process (spirit>mind>body). Since the only invariant in the equation of reality is Creator, spirit complex, as well as mind and body complexes, is a subject to constant change.
(09-17-2020, 10:52 AM)Ymarsakar Wrote: [ -> ]i read shuttle as transport. Or gateway. Channel like irrigation channel.

This is not the essence of a spirit but merely what happens when people tap into spiritual workings.

According to Ra, the spirit IS a shuttle:

Quote:80.14 Questioner: [I] didn’t intend to get too far ahead of my questioning process here. The either positively or negatively polarized adept, then, is building a potential to draw directly on the spirit for power. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. It would be more proper to say that the adept is calling directly through the spirit to the universe for its power, for the spirit is a shuttle.

In addition, Ra says this:

Quote:[font=sans-serif]79.20 Ra:[/font] I am Ra. ...
The Matrix of the Spirit is difficult to characterize since the nature of spirit is less motile. The energies and movements of the spirit are, by far, the most profound, yet, having more close association with time/space, do not have the characteristics of dynamic motion.

I personally think that many who are "seeking" are actually MORE aware of the spirit that they are aware of the mind and body. Perhaps more to the point, many do not see the important of mind and body, thinking that "we are spirit only." I disagree with this, for whatever we are at any given point is just as important as anything else. And as you can see, Ra spells out the importance in the OP quote:

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. This is partially correct. The healing, if it is to be effectuated, must be a funneling without significant distortion of the instreamings through the spiritual complex into the tree of mind. There are parts of this mind which block energies flowing to the body complex. In each case, in each entity, the blockage may well differ.

First, however, it is necessary to activate the sense of the spiritual channel or shuttle. Then whether the blockage is from spiritual to mental or from mental to physical, or whether it may simply be a random and purely physical trauma, healing may then be carried out.

So, it is important to work on the self—mentally, emotionally, and physically as well as seeking higher consciousness. Ingrained belief systems one may not be aware of, traumas from childhood, reactions to 3rd-density society—all may create blockages to the spirit, and therefore intelligent infinity and access to intelligent energy.

This suggests that the spirit is of less use to us while here if we are blocked in the mind and body. The workings of the spirit aspect of the M/B/S are definitely cloaked in mystery, yet accessible, but connected to the tree of mind, and so optimized when the tree of mind is clear and open. We may have certain "channels" open now (such as telepathy at times, or have precognitive intuitions, etc.), but I think when the tree of mind is clear and unblocked, much more is available as far as utilizing intelligent energy with the will.

In addition, according to Ra, the "higher self" is the not the same as the "spirit":

Quote:70.8 Questioner: What I am trying to understand here is more about the higher self and its relationship with the mind/body/spirit complex. Does the higher self have a sixth-density mind/body/spirit complex that is a separate unit from the mind/body/spirit complex that is, in this case, displaced to negative time/space?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. The higher self is the entity of mid-sixth density which, turning back, offers this service to its self.
Absolutely, as Diana says. We decided to have the experience of incarnation and were given a body, which is a privilege, so care of the body is essential as long as we are in this body.
there are two questions that are different.

Why is spirit used as a shuttle when accessing healing. And how does one access healing.

The question in the quoted material is not what is a spirit.

What is spirit is a third question asked here, but you need to find a question on what is spirit first. Definitions of mind body spirit complex. They would have asked as that term is not human thinking.
Then you passed over passages where Ra explains body, mind, spirit complexes, and where Ra defines spirit, and it’s act as a shuttle.
(09-17-2020, 02:17 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote: [ -> ]there are two questions that are different.

Why is spirit used as a shuttle when accessing healing. And how does one access healing.

The question in the quoted material is not what is a spirit.

What is spirit is a third question asked here, but you need to find a question on what is spirit first. Definitions of mind body spirit complex. They would have asked as that term is not human thinking.

All of these things are related. You can't separate them out in linear fashion and expect to get a whole picture.

Healing is going to involve the mind, the body, and the spirit. The spirit, being a shuttle to intelligent infinity, would suggest that this is why it is accessed for healing. The spirit and its access to intelligent infinity, then, is connected to the tree of mind, through which it must be processed, and then onto the body, where sickness may have manifested (some imbalances/sickness/unwellness may be yet in mind only).
This does not come from LLResearch, but I found it interesting for helping visualize which part the spirit plays.

[Image: lyricus09_02.jpg]

From here: https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/wingm...icus09.htm
First of all, thank you everyone for your input Smile.
Second, I'm looking for more intuitive answers, if possible. Most of what the Ra material says can be translated to practical terms, if one finds out what Ra actually meant to say. For example, the terms 3rd density, 4th density, and so on, can easily be viewed as the realm of matter, the realm of thoughts/concepts (in my humble opinion), and so on. So, I am pretty sure that if one of us stumbles upon a good (practical) term for the soul complex, it would be easier to start working with it.
(09-17-2020, 03:31 PM)flofrog Wrote: [ -> ]Then you passed over passages where Ra explains body, mind, spirit complexes, and where Ra defines spirit, and it’s act as a shuttle.

those are answers to specific questions. The context matters.

The question was not to define spirit. Thus the information is given to help with specific questions.

Otherwise you get hit by veil or law of confusion.

If i asked what the best conditions for x cultivation was on venus, and someone takes the answer to mean everyone needs x on earth... do you see? Penetrate the outer teaching.

Often a q requirrs reading the entire session fir context. Law of One info.

The mind body spirit complex is like a spaceship with ftl and time travel.
Definition of the word shuttle: "a form of transportation that travels regularly between two places".

So the way I understand it.  There is only one consciousness and it experiences only one thing at a time.  This consciousness is transported by the spirit to your mind/body when the One wants to execute your thread.  It feels like all these singular experiences are happening at the same time because there is no time and everything is happening in an eternal present.

By executing your thread, I mean it like a single-core CPU that does multi-threading.  Multi-threading gives the illusion that all those software are executing at the same time, but in reality the CPU executes only one thread at a time.  And by switching in between threads rapidly and executing just a bit of each thread per little while, we get this illusion of simultaneity.

In the case of the One Infinite Creator, since there is only an eternal present, it really happens all at the same time, so it's not exactly like the CPU analogy.  But still when the One consciousness is brought to you via the spirit, it is ALL there and completely focused on you.

Since all is happening in an eternal present, the One can really interact with itself in this way.  It is playing all these roles one at a time and yet we could also say it is playing all these roles simultaneously.

The important part and the reason why each entity is supremely important to the One is that it really gives all its attention to you while being you.  If it did not really care it would not play you.

We can then try to understand how unconsciousness works, like while asleep.  For me, when asleep and not dreaming, the One has gone back to playing another role for a while.  In fact, it is probably playing a bit of all the roles of Creation before coming back to me for another day.  Eons having pass before each days of my incarnation.

So the spirit is that shuttle that brings the only consciousness in existence inside your mind/body to play you for a while and then it goes back up via the shuttle to use another shuttle (spirit) which it wants to play.

That is also why we are called instruments.
I don’t know if this will help in any way. Wink

ra30.2

Quote:30.2 Questioner: Thank you. Would you define mind, body, and spirit separately?

Ra: I am Ra. These terms are all simplistic descriptive terms which equal a complex of energy focuses; the body, as you call it, being the material of the density which you experience at a given space/time or time/space; this complex of materials being available for distortions of what you would call physical manifestation.
The mind is a complex which reflects the inpourings of the spirit and the up-pourings of the body complex. It contains what you know as feelings, emotions, and intellectual thoughts in its more conscious complexities. Moving further down the tree of mind we see the intuition which is of the nature of the mind more in contact or in tune with the total beingness complex. Moving down to the roots of mind we find the progression of consciousness which gradually turns from the personal to the racial memory, to the cosmic influxes, and thus becomes a direct contactor of that shuttle which we call the spirit complex.

This spirit complex is the channel whereby the inpourings from all of the various universal, planetary, and personal inpourings may be funneled into the roots of consciousness and whereby consciousness may be funneled to the gateway of intelligent infinity through the balanced intelligent energy of body and mind.

You will see by this series of definitive statements that mind, body, and spirit are inextricably intertwined and cannot continue, one without the other. Thus we refer to the mind/body/spirit complex rather than attempting to deal with them separately, for the work, shall we say, that you do during your experiences is done through the interaction of these three components, not through any one.

As a note, the word complex was added by Ra after the veil took place.
My intuitive sense says that spirit is a shuttle because it is what travels along the spiralling light moving towards the Creator. Ra has mentioned this line of light multiple times, and I believe it to be a fundamental mechanism behind the simulation-like reality we find ourselves in.

Quote:29.16 Questioner: Can you tell me how the gravity comes about?

Ra: I am Ra. This that you speak of as gravity may be seen as the pressing towards the inner light/love, the seeking towards the spiral line of light which progresses towards the Creator. This is a manifestation of a spiritual event or condition of livingness.

13.17 Questioner: Does this first density then progress to greater awareness?

Ra: The spiraling energy, which is the characteristic of what you call “light,” moves in straight line spiral thus giving spirals an inevitable vector upwards to a more comprehensive beingness with regards to intelligent infinity. Thus, first dimensional beingness strives towards the second-density lessons of a type of awareness which includes growth rather than dissolution or random change.

28.14 Questioner: Is there any reason for some portions being much more efficient in learning?

Ra: I am Ra. Is there any reason for some to learn more quickly than others? Look, if you wish, to the function of the will … the, shall we say, attraction to the upward spiraling line of light.

You can think of the spirit as a ray of light which is both generated from and moving towards the Creator. The spirit exists in time/space and outside linear time, our spirit thereby extends out to the whole ray, but when we use spirit as interface in space/time, it is but a snapshot along the line of light, and therefore has qualities and a velocity. It is both fully formed with full potential in time/space and also worked upon in each incarnational moment (another paradox possible with the mechanism of time).

The quality of spirit is its capacity for carrying a certain amount of light intensity and speed. It is but a shuttle, yet the light it carries, from and towards Creator, is most magical.

When working directly with spirit, we are balancing the spiritual qualities of faith, love, power, and will, which if you think about it, dictates the nature of our movement, direction and capacity for intensity as we progress through life and do work. Yet these conceptual qualities (especially faith) are ephemeral enough that some people even deny their existence. They are spiritual in nature.
Flo, thanks for providing needed context. That quote was part of missing info people need, when reading the other LOO quotes.
(09-18-2020, 09:15 AM)Louisabell Wrote: [ -> ]28.14 Questioner: Is there any reason for some portions being much more efficient in learning?

Ra: I am Ra. Is there any reason for some to learn more quickly than others? Look, if you wish, to the function of the will … the, shall we say, attraction to the upward spiraling line of light.

Ra: The spiraling energy, which is the characteristic of what you call “light,” moves in straight line spiral thus giving spirals an inevitable vector upwards to a more comprehensive beingness with regards to intelligent infinity. Thus, first dimensional beingness strives towards the second-density lessons of a type of awareness which includes growth rather than dissolution or random change.

It may be worth considering that if 1D moves towards 2D lessons, then 2D likely moves towards 3D, and 3D probably does not move directly towards 6D.  This is to say, in pondering these things, one may wish to consider the utility of moving stepwise up through levels of consciousness, rather than skipping around.  Ra says it is possible to open Intelligent Infinity from the 3rd chakra--very difficult, but possible--and I expect the imbalances created thereby are quite destabilizing.  Ergo it might be more sensible, beginning in a 3D context, to embrace the consciousness of the heart center prior to introducing far higher amperage current into one's energy system by contacting higher forms of spiritual energy.  One can proceed either way, but moving in a stepwise fashion the resultant distortions will likely be far fewer.

Of course, this line of thought possibly provokes disappointment from those who would prefer to immediately score a home run by dashing into the realm of pure spirit.  On the other hand, what Ra calls "tabernacling with the Creator" (or maybe, enjoying pacific communion with the Creator) at the level of heart consciousness might be a worthy--and more quickly attainable--reward in and of itself.

Very good quote, and Patrick, a very insightful post, thank you both.
The next question would be then, how can one balance the spirit? How does one work on one's spirit? How does a spiritual blockage manifest? It is fairly easy when it comes to the mind or body, but the topic of spirit is a very tricky one.

I believe we balance the spirit only indirectly.  We do this by balancing ourselves (by balancing our energy centers).

From this quote, it looks like working on green and blue rays are what relates the most to balancing the spirit per se.  Would you get the same understanding ?

Quote:39.10 Questioner: I sense that there is fruitful ground for investigation of our development in tracing the evolution of the bodily energy centers because these seven centers seem to be linked with all of the sevens that I spoke of previously and be central to our own development. Could you describe the process of evolution of these bodily energy centers starting with the most primitive form of life to have them?

Ra: I am Ra. This material has been covered previously to some extent. Therefore, we shall not repeat information upon which rays dwell in first and second density and the wherefores of this, but rather attempt to enlarge upon this information.

The basic pivotal points of each level of development; that is, each density beyond second, may be seen to be as follows: Firstly, the basic energy of so-called red ray. This ray may be understood to be the basic strengthening ray for each density. It shall never be condescended to as less important or productive of spiritual evolution, for it is the foundation ray.

The next foundation ray is yellow. This is the great stepping stone ray. At this ray the mind/body potentiates to its fullest balance. The strong red/orange/yellow triad springboards the entity into the center ray of green. This is again a basic ray but not a primary ray.

This is the resource for spiritual work. When green ray has been activated we find the third primary ray being able to begin potentiation. This is the first true spiritual ray in that all transfers are of an integrated mind/body/spirit nature. The blue ray seats the learning/teachings of the spirit in each density within the mind/body complex, animating the whole, communicating to others this entirety of beingness.

The indigo ray, though precious, is that ray worked upon only by the adept, as you would call it. It is the gateway to intelligent infinity bringing intelligent energy through. This is the energy center worked upon in those teachings considered inner, hidden, and occult, for this ray is that which is infinite in its possibilities. As you are aware, those who heal, teach, and work for the Creator in any way which may be seen to be both radiant and balanced are those activities which are indigo ray.

As you are aware, the violet ray is constant and does not figure into a discussion of the functions of ray activation in that it is the mark, the register, the identity, the true vibration of an entity.

Quote:51.5 Questioner: Thank you. I would like to make a statement. I’m sure I’m somewhat off with this. It’s a very difficult question to ask for me, because I don’t really know what I’m talking about. But it seems to me, and you can tell me where I am going wrong with this statement, that we have seven bodies each corresponding to one of the seven colors of the spectrum and that energy that creates these seven bodies is a universal type of energy that streams into our planetary environment and comes in through seven energy centers that we have called chakras to develop and perfect these bodies, and this is…. Each of these bodies is in somehow related to the mental configuration that we have and the perfection of each of these bodies and the total instreaming, you might say, of this energy is a function of this mental configuration, and through this mental configuration we may block, to some extent, the instreamings of energy that create each of these seven bodies. Could you comment on where I am wrong and correct me in this that I have stated?

Ra: I am Ra. Your statement is substantially correct. To use the term “mental configuration” is to oversimplify the manners of blockage of instreaming which occur in your density. The mind complex has a relationship to the spirit and body complexes which is not fixed. Thus blockages may occur betwixt spirit and mind, or body and mind, upon many different levels. We reiterate that each energy center has seven sub-colors, let us say, for convenience. Thus spiritual/mental blockages combined with mental/bodily blockages may affect each of the energy centers in several differing ways. Thus you may see the subtle nature of the balancing and evolutionary process.

Quote:4.17 Questioner: I have no idea of how long this would take or if you can even tell anything about that. Is it possible for you to give me a synopsis of the program of training required? I have no knowledge of what questions to ask at this point. I’ll ask that question in the hopes that it makes sense.

Ra: I am Ra. We consider your request for information, for as you noted, there are a significant number of vibratory sound complexes which can be used in sequence to train the healer.

The synopsis is a very appropriate entry that you might understand what is involved.

Firstly, the mind must be known to itself. This is perhaps the most demanding part of healing work. If the mind knows itself then the most important aspect of healing has occurred, for consciousness is the microcosm of the Law of One.

The second part has to do with the disciplines of the body complexes. In the streamings reaching your planet at this time, these understandings and disciplines have to do with the balance between love and wisdom in the use of the body in its natural functions.

The third area is the spiritual, and in this area the first two disciplines are connected through the attainment of contact with intelligent infinity.
(09-17-2020, 11:43 AM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]I personally think that many who are "seeking" are actually MORE aware of the spirit that they are aware of the mind and body.

Woaaahhh.... Diana, right on the money with this.

I've been contemplating the dance between mind, body, and spirit lately, particularly thru the lens of my own experience. It's become clear to me that I sort of push mind and body to the side, and have a tendency to focus on the spirit exclusively.

Gotta balance that out ZZzz

thanks!
(09-18-2020, 12:25 PM)peregrine Wrote: [ -> ][

Of course, this line of thought possibly provokes disappointment from those who would prefer to immediately score a home run by dashing into the realm of pure spirit.  On the other hand, what Ra calls "tabernacling with the Creator" (or maybe, enjoying pacific communion with the Creator) at the level of heart consciousness might be a worthy--and more quickly attainable--reward in and of itself.

lol 'might be worthy ' ? I so love your discreet restraint Peregrine ! BigSmile
(09-18-2020, 02:02 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ] 
I believe we balance the spirit only indirectly.  We do this by balancing ourselves (by balancing our energy centers).

Yes, plus one step further. 

As it appears to me, all that laborious slogging through the distortions of the energy centers (ad seriatim, as they say) eventually allows us a measure of equipoise, and in that freedom from triggers and false identity we are able to better align with the intention we had when choosing the circumstances of this particular incarnation.  In other words, we came here after having reviewed our soul stream, assessed our strengths and weaknesses, and we determined that if we decided to live with these particular constraints and gifts, we would have a better opportunity to balance out these strengths and weaknesses.  Therefore, in the aforementioned state of equipoise we are more capable of spontaneously responding to catalyst in ways which more readily help balance our spirit, because in that state we are more attuned to vibrations of that spirit.

I already felt good about balancing my mind and body, since I've been doing it daily for years now. From personal experience, focusing on a part of something while completely ignoring other parts of a field of knowledge usually isn't the best idea (leads to unbalanced growth, requiring a lot more balancing later on), and then I realized, that I not just didn't work on my spirit, but I didn't even know what it was, hence the question. Patrick's point of view was very interesting, but I still struggle to see how a spiritual blockage might manifest. If the "path" to the original Consciousness is blocked, one might act more eccentric, selfish, or what could such a blockage manifest as? And you suggest that working on it equals using different pranayamas and such?
I don't understand your question, but I can offer a personal thought here. To work with the spirit is to work indirectly. One could say that a good teacher not only tells you what to think (information), but teaches you HOW to think skillfully. So, life on Earth is largely viewed in terms of what you do, but the ways of spirit have to do with HOW you do what you do. In that sense it's indirect. It's not about what the action is, but how purely it is performed. Following that logic, to work on your spirit is to refine your purity of devotion.

That's one way of looking at it.
(09-20-2020, 10:33 AM)Ozziwtf Wrote: [ -> ]I already felt good about balancing my mind and body, since I've been doing it daily for years now. From personal experience, focusing on a part of something while completely ignoring other parts of a field of knowledge usually isn't the best idea (leads to unbalanced growth, requiring a lot more balancing later on), and then I realized, that I not just didn't work on my spirit, but I didn't even know what it was, hence the question. Patrick's point of view was very interesting, but I still struggle to see how a spiritual blockage might manifest. If the "path" to the original Consciousness is blocked, one might act more eccentric, selfish, or what could such a blockage manifest as? And you suggest that working on it equals using different pranayamas and such?

A blockage can be called distortion, high.

If a person got guidance from spirit guides, and that perdon mistakes ego or holograms as truth, they will become blocked because....

If i believed god exists, then this opens me to believe satan as god, because i am afraid of satan now because i know god exists. But this fear hijacks faith and diverts it. This is akin to tge yhvh contradiction. The more you know of the divine, the more light and dark sees you and calls. Channelers and prophets have access to positive and negative info.

Humans try to break through it with logic. The channel says challenge id of entities. Including itself.

But often humans do not fo thus because they think their thoughts are their own.
(09-20-2020, 11:18 AM)peregrine Wrote: [ -> ]I don't understand your question, but I can offer a personal thought here.  To work with the spirit is to work indirectly.  One could say that a good teacher not only tells you what to think (information), but teaches you HOW to think skillfully.  So, life on Earth is largely viewed in terms of what you do, but the ways of spirit have to do with HOW you do what you do.  In that sense it's indirect.  It's not about what the action is, but how purely it is performed.  Following that logic, to work on your spirit is to refine your purity of devotion.  

That's one way of looking at it.

I think this is so right on peregrine.

The chaos around us apparently makes the refinement of purity less easy, but in an other indirect way pushes for it. Of course I could be wrong.
(09-20-2020, 11:18 AM)peregrine Wrote: [ -> ]...but the ways of spirit have to do with HOW you do what you do.  In that sense it's indirect.  It's not about what the action is, but how purely it is performed...

Ah yes that's insightful !  So to help balance the spirit, we could say:

Whatever you do, do it with Love.

Smile
(09-20-2020, 12:12 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-20-2020, 11:18 AM)peregrine Wrote: [ -> ]...but the ways of spirit have to do with HOW you do what you do.  In that sense it's indirect.  It's not about what the action is, but how purely it is performed...

Smile
What is love?
(09-20-2020, 12:22 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-20-2020, 12:12 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]

Smile
What is love?

Exactly so...

[Image: miscellaneous-follow_the_leader-sheep-cu...78_low.jpg]

Wink
(09-20-2020, 12:22 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-20-2020, 12:12 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]We could say: whatever you do, do it with Love.

What is love?

Excellent question!  But alas, I cannot offer a clear answer to it.

In my view, pursuing answers to that question is central to the pathway leading differentiated consciousness back to unity, but it's the kind of thing where each time you take a turn around the upward spiral, your view of it changes greatly.  At the level of the second chakra it may look like intimate collaboration; at the third, like spreading kindness and goodwill; at the 4th, like the self communing with Spirit and sharing that communion (if STO oriented); at the 5th, like a crystalline understanding of phenomena and spirit; and at the 6th like unreserved surrender to eternity.

So, for us here, given whatever complex relationship we may have with all these things--and more--what we feel love to be could be any permutation of all those things plus others I didn't list.

And yet, despite all that complexity, on another level, Ymarsakar, love is the thing you and I share as one being most fully and most deeply, it seems to me.

The Greeks had 4 definitions concrete for love, because they had 4 different words for it. But I don't think spiritual teachers seem to be utilizing any of those Greek words, except perhaps for agape. This is like a big hint concerning the existence of a law of confusion, meaning even if information is there, we can't see it. It's like a perception hack or Veil.

We know it is there, because entities talk about it or contain it. But what "it" is, seems to be rather vague or in intense argument.

Yehoshua, Yeshua of Nazareth, said that X (love) was the whole of the law/Moses law.

I looked that word up in Hebrew, and it was not love at all.

https://biblehub.com/mark/12-30.htm

That's Greek. I tried inputting different words in those quotes to see what I might get (by cross referencing my channel to HS/Source). What I got was something closer to "accept" or "perceive/see" instead of the word love. Accept your neighbor as yourself. See your neighbor as yourself. See your god. Accept your god. (Maybe the Nazarene didn't understand that his Higher Self, Sananda, was himself, due to the way he was brought up culturally or maybe because of the difference between Hindu/Hebrew language translation)

Hebrew didn't even have a word for love (minor joke), and used something else entirely.

oh frack, I can't remember which Hebrew passage I was researching. There's no way to find it and get the strong's concordance without it, as I don't remember the word. Oh well. I remember it was pretty useful and enlightening.
Pages: 1 2