Bring4th

Full Version: Peace
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear Fellow One,
                      We are all members of the Earth and now we are going through a rough time. Old systems that no longer work are now coming up to the surface. These structures, such as: education, economy, politics, racism, separation are all coming to the surface so that We, as a species can do our collective shadow work.

It is a privilege for me to talk to fellow lightworkers like you.  Heart  I never had anybody to talk to about deep spiritual topics. I want to read the Law of One again but I am going to school and I feel like school is taking up my time so that I cannot be a human and follow my passion.

Please PM me if you have anything on your mind to talk about, we are experiencing the most amazing time in human history as we ascend to the fourth density. It warms my heart to see that there are many other fellow light workers like me.

Please feel free to checkout my YouTube channel, Ascend To Infinity, where you will find spiritual concepts that might be of interest.

You are infinity, you are the one.
We, lightworkers, are in our millions as we raise the vibration of the collective consciousness.

Sending you tons of good energy  Heart ,
Ovindu  Blush  
Welcome to earth.

You can begin by asking a question as seeker.