Bring4th

Full Version: Pulsing sensation during or after meditation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This may sound strange, but I have an occasional pulsing sensation when I am in stillness or meditation, or sometimes after. It feels like an energetic wave that runs through your body or a part of it. It doesn't hurt at all. It's really quite cute, though it can lead to slight dizziness. In my case, it may be linked to when my crystals are "activated", so to speak.  

Does anyone have any experience with this type of sensation?
I can feel energies around my chakras when I am consciously processing catalysts related to a particular chakra.  Otherwise, even when not doing spiritual work, I pretty much always feel pressure on the center of my forehead and energy flowing around my head and over the top.

It can make me somewhat dizzy if I go deep on spiritual matters.  It can also become painful on the third eye when I really overdo it.

As for a pulsing sensation per say, I mostly get that one on the solar plexus.
That's interesting. I thought I was coming down with something because I was feeling dizzy, but then I realised that it was the energy in my body affecting me.