Bring4th

Full Version: YHVH is getting his people back
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynnjGKwVTjg

As mentioned in this thread and the Only Planet of Choice, there is a rather long history here. Will the Hoova/Hebrew people be at the very end of this Iron Age or transition to 4th density? Seems things are getting close.

https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthre...?tid=14612

https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthre...#pid281843 Shows my comment there on the topic of Hoova.

https://www.cepher.net/how-are-the-sacre...rated.aspx

Quote:YAHUSHA has a wonderful meaning.  Strong’s H3467 declares that ישׁע (yâsha’) is used as a primitive root, meaning properly: to be open, wide or free, that is, (by implication) to be safe; causatively to free or succor: to avenge, defend, deliver, help, preserve, rescue, to be safe, to bring or to have salvation, to save, or to be a Savior, or to get victory. We have elected to publish the name YAHUSHA, in the first instance because it is the most accurate transliteration of the name given to the Messiah, as he was given the same name as Husha / Yahusha son of Nun, whom the English world has always called Joshua. However, the name YAHUSHA means I AM HE who avenges, defends, delivers, helps, preserves, rescues, saves, brings salvation, your Savior, who brings you to victory.

As a guardian in the inner planes, some kind of essence of divine masculine and divine feminine in the sun sub logos, I notice that part of the name is "defender". As in guardian.

Many Confederation contacts came here to free us from Orion or negative influences. Without infringing on free will.

I have often wondered why channels don't ask this question. What relationship does Yeshua, the 4th density wanderer now in the 5th density Sananda with his book A Course on Miracles... have with the Confederation guardian essence YHShinVH, ostensibly the god of Abraham, Isaac, and Joseph?

Is it possible multiple entities are working on similar projects and even helping each other out? Sorta like Hatonn, Latwii, and Ra in Quo?

Courtesy of Infinity, who posted this at the YHVH contradiction thread.

***Q'uo about yahweh:

Quote:
We heard you speaking of the individual that is voiced, “Yod-he-vau-heh,” or “Yahweh,” or “Jehovah.” This entity, which was a group entity and a guardian of this planet, a member of the Confederation, was extremely helpful in finalizing our code of ethics as regards this planet, for the plan to create improved, healthy human physical vehicles for souls turned from a plan which was focused upon entities being more able to move more quickly in spiritual growth and in service to others into a disaster where those who were somewhat superior mentally or physically simply became bellicose and worldly, moving away further and further from service to [others].

The quarantine upon your planet was therefore placed after this experience, and we may assure you that the positive entity, whose name was described Yod-he-vau-heh, moves still in this density attempting insofar as it may to correct the damage it has done.

Quote:
K: I understand you to say that there were two Yahwehs? The original who brought the entities from Mars to Earth and then a second entity using his vibration?

I am Q’uo, and am aware of your query, my brother. This is correct, with the second entity being of a negative orientation and utilizing the name of the first as a means of gaining control of the entities to whom the first Yahweh had spoken. Is there a further query, my brother?

K: The second Yahweh, then, gave the Laws of Moses to the people as well as the curses that attended them?

I am Q’uo, and this is correct, my brother. Is there a further query?

K: Ra said that the first Yahweh gave the Law of One in a very simple form to Moses. Is this the saying, “I am that I am,” or was this the Ten Commandments, or something else? What was this exactly that he was talking about? I am Q’uo, and am aware of your query, my brother. The entity, Yahweh, from the Confederation of Planets in Service to the Infinite Creator, was one who spoke with those entities from the Mars influence in a manner that reflected the unity of all creation and the attempt to be of service to others through this speaking, and intermingling, shall we
say, the attempt was formed or fashioned in a way or in a philosophy that attempted to weave all experience, desires and expenditures of energy as portions of one great tapestry of energy, love and
unity. All communications were based upon this simple recognition of the unified nature of all creation. It was the foundation upon which the interrelationship was built. Is there a further query?

K: The Ten Commandments were given by the second, negative Yahweh? Is that correct?

I am Q’uo, and am aware of your query, my brother. This is basically correct, for these commandments were seen as the pillars upon which would rest the many laws that would protect and guide the chosen people in a manner that was in accordance with the desires of the Orion-based Yahweh. These commandments included previous concepts given by the first Yahweh contact and then there was added unto those concepts a turning or twisting toward the negative orientation so that the commandments were, shall we say, then restrictions upon entities more than inspiration to affirmative or positive action and imaging of concepts. Is there a further query, my brother?

K: In the Old Testament we have this record of Yahweh speaking. It is a strong personality. Can we take this strong personality to be the creation of later editors or writers, or is this a faithful reproduction of the negative Yahweh?

I am Q’uo, and am aware of your query, my brother. We find in most instances there is, as you have surmised, the faithful reproduction of words spoken and recorded carefully. However, as in all recording by human hand there is the possibility of coloration or distortion which has occurred in some instances. Is there a further query?

K: Was the negative Yahweh responsible for the miracles on the journey out of Egypt such as the parting of the Red Sea, the manna from heaven, or the water from the rock? Or did these not happen at all?

I am Q’uo, and am aware of your query, my brother. We find here that there is some mixture of influence and there is some difficulty in interpretation, although much is carefully recorded and in a reasonably accurate manner. We would take this opportunity to remind each entity present that though the details of such an interaction are quite interesting upon many levels, that it is well to remember that the process of the evolution of the entities involved is one which is at its heart in accordance with the free will choices of the peoples of this time who, though laboring under dual influences, did have enough previous understanding of the heart of the evolutionary process being love and compassion that this positively oriented source of information was for the most part ignored by the majority of these entities who were evolving according to the energies set in motion …

(Side one of tape ends.)
(Jim channeling)

I am Q’uo, and am again with this instrument. As we mentioned previously, these entities had access to information of a positive nature but chose through their own free will to move with those energies which had originated with their experience on the red planet known to you as Mars, and there was, indeed, much interaction and influence offered to these entities by both positively and negatively oriented entities who were interested in the evolution of these Mars entities. Is there a final query at this time?****

Something bible enthusiasts may notice but most do not, is that Moses broke the first tablets. Then he killed a bunch of his brothers and sisters (Mars/negative tele empath hacking?) and went back to the mountain. After killing hundreds or thousands of the Hebrews for worshipping an idol... maybe his vibration was off? Which invited in... something else to visit and land. Thus the tablets he carried back the 2ND TIME were the 10 commandments. The First Covenant tablets, were destroyed because Moses saw that the Hebrews had just broken it.

From a Divine La wperspective, YHVH Confederation guardian gave the Mars Hebrew Hoovas a chance at the Higher Law. They rejected it. But notice the distortions and discrepancies. The rejection was BEFORE they even saw the tablets. They via Aaron, were "motivated" to do something and they accepted it. But they were unaware of the consequences. This is classic Orion doctrine and tactics. Then Orion comes in and says, just like satan, "they have rejected you, now it is my turn". Orion physically lands (these are physical landings, not channelings) and tells Moses this is the new deal and new world order. Moses, thinks this is the other entity he saw.

Another thing I would point out is that the dark civs are the minority. They don't waste their energy fighting the light, as they are not significantly more powerful than equal or higher light densities. They invade via subversion, deception, tactics. They convert light to darkness. Just as light can convert darkness to light. Although how can there be any darkness, under a light source...

So iamraw collective were surprised Carla was challenged and greeted. But from the negative pov, they had to do it, because if they did not, the Law of One info would catalyze too many too fast. The same is true for YHVH's interference. They had to intervene, because if they did not, the genetic experiment would have worked and this Age may have ended 2k plus years ago.
(09-22-2020, 09:05 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote: [ -> ]...So iamraw collective were surprised Carla was challenged and greeted. But from the negative pov, they had to do it, because if they did not, the Law of One info would catalyze too many too fast...

I do not know of any other material that reaches such a high percentage of resonance with readers.

I believe they were surprised at how much positive influence the material was having on the future timelines.  Maybe that is what the 5D STS saw that alarmed them.  The Ra Material was opening up whole stretches of positivity in the probability/possibilities ahead in time.  That is the map the Orion are working with and suddenly, boom the whole map was being "infected" with positivity.

Or maybe it's just that this type of information is nearly always successfully distorted by STS, but here they were powerless to do so.  So they called the big guns.

On a side note, I was greeted last night and decided that instead of "fighting" I would take the negative influence and bring them into my heart chakra.  This way they have a choice of being bathed in green ray which gives them an opportunity to be transmuted or they can just get away if that is their wish.  Not sure that little trick would work with our little friend that was greeting the LOO group.

At this very moment the Ra Material is gaining a lot of momentum.  STS was not effective enough in distorting it even since 1985. Carla and Jim could have been tempted in so many ways during that time to somehow edit or try to profit from the material, but nope they remained steadfast.
Quote:Not sure that little trick would work with our little friend that was greeting the LOO group.

They would lose polarity somewhat, but higher density entities and collectives have 2 advantages that humans do not.

1. They are a collective, thus their energies can rotate and so you are not facing one ET, but an entire FLEET of ETs. With various strengths and weaknesses, which make them as easy to counter as the Borg s self adaptive shields.

2. These civilizations are old and often have portal access to the Central Sun. Thus they can capture negative energy and transport it to the Central Sun.

Once you link to the violet ray, the 7th chakra and density, you undergo a "state change". It is the density and the source, that negative entities are allergic to, because they can't call on their sixth density allies to help. Service to Self do not "help" weaklings. Especially if it means suicidal attacking a 7th density construct/Divine Fleet.

This is why adepts often call upon Michael or other archangels of that density and consciousness. They tend to specialize in creating order for spirits and boundaries. Adepts can of course utilize their own vital energy, but as with Carla, the drain is immense.

It is like trying to out wrestle a 350 pound human. Vs trying to out wrestle a crane that weighs a few tons. There's a point where trying to muscle or speed out, doesn't work very efficiently. You need a different scale of energy. A more efficient process.

Adepts and high adepts are like the bishops or castles in chess. They are not the Q ueen or the K ing. But you can't get to the internal defenses without disabling the adept's magical wards and systems.

https://theosophy.wiki/en/Adepts
https://theosophy.wiki/en/Brotherhood_of_Adepts

Most of the research I did on adepts came from Blavatsky, an STO entity that was allied with the Brotherhood of White Magic. But I never encountered that term until someone naming themselves the Shekinah called me on the phone and recognized me as an adept. I thought it was a kind of plumber at first.

You seem to be getting greeted a lot Patrick, are you making friends across the bridge/river or something? ; )

Of course they know that I know.

Imagine this. Some weak dark civilization of slave master torturers, steals the identity of a Guardian, operating under the Council of Saturn, and then goes to play in this Earth 3rd density, messing with the children of YHVH.

Did they really think nothing would happen? These entities are ETERNAL. They don't die. You can't kill them. You can't even keep them enslaved like most 4th density and 3rd density souls, because this YHVH has energies above negative sixth density. The only reason why the dark polarities are safe is because of their hostages and because of free will orders and directives, preventing higher civilizations from crushing the weaklings called Orion/Draconian empire.

This is like some mafia drama, where the local king pin goes around extorting and abusing the serfs, and just happens to meet an immortal angel of death incarnated there touring the area. Then they straight up and try to kill it.

Begin movie plot and action sequence.

The dark is foolish, but sometimes their "foolishness" breaches logic.

Around 90-99% of the intuitive telempathic downloads I received when reading descriptions of YHVH, has been verified as correct via Law of One, Quo, and so on, after the fact.

I would like to know what density was the energy that intervened. 4th density draconians pretending to be a Guardian? 5th density dis incarnated entity, like the magical greetings of Carla? Or a physical sixth density AI construct?

Questions, questions.
(09-23-2020, 12:21 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote: [ -> ]...
You seem to be getting greeted a lot Patrick, are you making friends across the bridge/river or something? ; )

It's really not that bad.  And if I need a break, I can be months/years practically absent from this forum and the Facebook group and there are no greetings then.  It's nothing compared to when really being involved in the LOO work itself.

I'm actually glad it pisses them off while I'm active, because it means that I'm having somewhat of a positive effect overall.  When I say I, of course it's not really this little self, I'm just learning to be hollow and a better channel for the Creator.

Let's see if I can do this indefinitely this time around...

Might have to learn a few tricks first though.  After all, the positive adept has access to a real treasure trove of help and I never really learned how to properly thank this help into existence.  There is a certain level of work that requires more discipline and some kind of attention to the implementation.  So far the only things I do are very basic and I feel I might be ready for more.
(09-23-2020, 12:56 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-23-2020, 12:21 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote: [ -> ]...

It's really not that bad.  And if I need a break, I can be months/years practically absent from this forum and the Facebook group and there are no greetings then.  It's nothing compared to when really being involved in the LOO work itself.

I'm actually glad it pisses them off while I'm active, because it means that I'm having somewhat of a positive effect overall.  When I say I, of course it's not really this little self, I'm just learning to be hollow and a better channel for the Creator.

Let's see if I can do this indefinitely this time around...

Might have to learn a few tricks first though.  After all, the positive adept has access to a real treasure trove of help and I never really learned how to properly thank this help into existence.  There is a certain level of work that requires more discipline and some kind of attention to the implementation.  So far the only things I do are very basic and I feel I might be ready for more.

This is kind of what a positive adept might feel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OIQM608joc

Vs Boros
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PmylfzD8NE
The Earth is under my protection!

And finally, a worthy opponent.

Then the Creator/Source's pov (can't find anything new to do, too boring)
OPOC P. 105 Wrote:...if something is not done, and then the souls, who have been bottled and trapped on this planet, will for ever be trapped...

This sort of thing is mentioned often in that book.  I do not resonate with this and that is why I am trying to find the point of view that results in them saying this so that I can better understand the material.

Forever is a long time.  It seems to me that the channeler is getting the impression of a very long time and so uses that word.

But there is a big difference in between being trapped in 3D for 7 googolplex years and forever.

I would appreciate your thoughts on this.  Thanks !
(09-23-2020, 08:34 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]
OPOC P. 105 Wrote:...if something is not done, and then the souls, who have been bottled and trapped on this planet, will for ever be trapped...

This sort of thing is mentioned often in that book.  I do not resonate with this and that is why I am trying to find the point of view that results in them saying this so that I can better understand the material.

Forever is a long time.  It seems to me that the channeler is getting the impression of a very long time and so uses that word.

But there is a big difference in between being trapped in 3D for 7 googolplex years and forever.

I would appreciate your thoughts on this.  Thanks !

I haven't looked into the context for that, but it sounds like they are talking about soul recycling. Meaning, the version of reincarnation where people don't learn much of anything, yet repeat the same mistakes over and over, accumulating karma, and then dying and forgetting everything once again.

Their higher selves or astral selves, know enough to realize they are stuck. But they by their own free will, refuse to leave. Because they haven't learned their lessons. But continually reincarnating does not teach them lessons, it just fragments their souls more and more.

Examples are why people are so easily manipulated by Orion and 3rd density governments. You would think, for old souls from Mars and Maldek, that they would be wise to this stuff by now... but they aren't because somebody erased their memories and their souls fragmented as a result, losing more and more of the Divine Spark.

If you have not undergone this kind of soul splitting or fragmentation (a type of Orion torture), of course this would not resonant with you.

You would need a former STS entity in your soul collective, or be part of the administration/Guardian team at the 7th density of Completeness or above, to be authorized that information in the akash. This information is not something service to other polarized entities like to talk or think about. It does not serve them. Only when they recombine and rebalance themselves, recombining Divine Masculine/Divine Feminine, the light and the dark, Service to Self and Service to Other, in one entity or collective, will there be a chance.

If the universe is going to progress further, light and dark must resolve their differences.

There is little difference between forever and 7 x near infinite years, to an eternal entity. That's because an eternal entity, if they so choose, will be stuck for as long as that entity is eternal.

6th density negative understands how this multiverse works. They just don't like it. They don't want to return to Source or recombine with STO.

If it was up to them, they would keep the universe looping back on itself, and prevent it from collapsing back into Source/God.

And for eternal entities of that power caliber... they can do so. Which as a side effect, keeps other entities stuck too.

https://archive.org/stream/TheOnlyPlanet...e_djvu.txt

Within two hundred of your years there will be an ice age on this planet if something is not done,
and then the souls, who have been bottled and trapped on this planet, will for ever be trapped.
This is because of the negativity they are involved with and the selling of their souls. They will not
be able to evolve and to understand, because they will be constantly involved with the desires
and sufferings of the physical. Beside the challenges that are coming in your immediate future
with your many world problems, with your pollution, the problems of your food, and the problems
of your governments, remember this which we tell you: within two hundred years of your life this
planet will be frozen. The reason that we come, and the reason for the work you do, is to make
people aware, so we then can save the souls on the planet, and stop the problem that has been
created for the Universe. This is now a dangerous time that we are in [1 975], and the negative
energy is building.

Similar to what Kryon says about the next ice age.

In 1975, however, the Cabal timeline where we are all micro chipped 3density slaves, was a distinct probability.

Being converted to a 4th density farm world for 5th density slave masters, that serve their 6th density god, is likely not going to end well.

In 2020, this timeline is the steins;gate. Not the most ideal, but perhaps just as good.

The Cabal timeline is where Earth's population is reduced to 500 million. Where would the wanderers be? Dead, most likely. When next time they incarnate, what will be the conditions?

RNA vaccination that reverses and suppresses the Divine DNA pre birth/post birth, preventing an outbreak and basically a dystopian mind control society.

This information would have scared the lives out of most people back then and even recently. But since most of these things failed after 1996, it's ok now.