Bring4th

Full Version: Who's Out There
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You are welcome to introduce yourself, if you have been watching this forum. I would be interested to hear what you are listening out for, what you have to say, any ideas you have formed...

Ciao ✌️
Hello other-self! I am here *waves hello* Smile
I am listening out for in this forum (and everywhere else), for forms of love that I have not yet balanced within myself. I still believe there is knowledge available outside of myself that can provide this.

I proceed onwards on the path towards learning to radiate the self without expectation. I am a work in progress and it's all good.
Thank you!
(09-24-2020, 12:33 AM)Louisabell Wrote: [ -> ]Hello other-self! I am here *waves hello* Smile
I am listening out for in this forum (and everywhere else), for forms of love that I have not yet balanced within myself. I still believe there is knowledge available outside of myself that can provide this.

I proceed onwards on the path towards learning to radiate the self without expectation. I am a work in progress and it's all good.

I am with you sister. Smile

And hello from me, too, to any lurkers and everyone who is drawn to this place.
Hello BrotherInWaiting I've been enjoying these forums for a number of years and love having a place to come where everyone is seeking, so many different perspectives to contemplate. And of course the Ra material and Quo channelings. Seems the simpler I keep things the better, and what a blessing some form of meditation is.
Welcome
Hello BrotherInWaiting,
a lovely hi you gave us.. just like Hounsic, I love this place where I meet all these curious otherself... Wink. I have a big crush on Ra I think they are just kind and funny and I would love one day to just tour and attend once an assembly of the Confederation, which makes me visually think a bit of the bar in the first Star Wars Movie, everyone coming from different planets, looking different and all ready to help... BigSmile. Heart
Thank you all for replying Smile These are great.

I'm sure there are others watching who I/we would enjoy hearing the voice of... that's all I'll say for now...
(09-24-2020, 12:00 AM)BrotherInWaiting Wrote: [ -> ]...I would be interested to hear what you are listening out for, what you have to say, any ideas you have formed...

I am currently looking into how negatives can take a positive person's attention (energy) just by asking them questions that takes a lot of effort to answer.  Thus the negative, not really caring about the answer per se, would just suck that energy.  This also prevents the positive to spend time and energy helping those who really want/need the help.

So I'm basically researching the ways the negatives will use to suppress the positives on forums like this one.  It's a large and interesting subject.  Anyway, that's the ideas I am currently forming. Smile
Thank you. I'm quite interested in that topic, too. I wonder what is pushing that into the forefront for you and I lately...
(09-26-2020, 11:18 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-24-2020, 12:00 AM)BrotherInWaiting Wrote: [ -> ]...I would be interested to hear what you are listening out for, what you have to say, any ideas you have formed...

I am currently looking into how negatives can take a positive person's attention (energy) just by asking them questions that takes a lot of effort to answer.  Thus the negative, not really caring about the answer per se, would just suck that energy.  This also prevents the positive to spend time and energy helping those who really want/need the help.

So I'm basically researching the ways the negatives will use to suppress the positives on forums like this one.  It's a large and interesting subject.  Anyway, that's the ideas I am currently forming. Smile
Yeah Awesome question and wondering...I guess I never considered that too awfully much but perhaps we should? And do our best at grounding ourselves and placing ourselves in the most pure, blinding white light? What do you think? I would be very interested in anything you have to offer as to suggestions or otherwise.