Bring4th

Full Version: Sadguru on how does one know
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
https://fb.watch/IIbbjo678/

How do seekers know someone is genuine?
I'm not sure, but once he said that human/animal hybrids were inferior to humans.
And it was human/animal hybrids (anthros) and my love for them that built my Repeater (giving strong positive magick to the world, easily).
Enlightenment doesn't mean they know everything. How much are they empowering others?
(09-24-2020, 05:19 PM)Great Central Sun Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure, but once he said that human/animal hybrids were inferior to humans.
And it was human/animal hybrids (anthros) and my love for them that built my Repeater (giving strong positive magick to the world, easily).
Enlightenment doesn't mean they know everything. How much are they empowering others?

Do you have a link to that session? I will take a look
I don't remember the exact session.

But here's one where he talks about human evolution and keeps eluding that monkeys are inferior to humans.

Humans were genetically engineered from apes, not monkeys.

Thus the criticism rests not with ET civilizations that look like animals. They aren't technically animals, because they evolved not on Earth or rather, it is complicated.

The criticism would be about modern evolution theories.

Because humans have this genetic legacy, there are certain things that human tribal behavior falls into. There is the great ape influence. And also Mars and Maldek's influence. Supposedly there are 16 ET civilizations here with their own sub Logoi archetypes.

That's a lot more than just an animal on Earth, that looks like a human.

Lyrans are described as cats. And the cat itself seems biologically very foreign and strange, compared to dog biology.

What makes human superior to monkeys is only due to the Divine DNA that allows a spirit to operate the physical avatar. A higher spirit operating a physical vehicle, does better than a lower spirit operating the same vehicle. Different skills or knowledge.

Physically, humans are weaker than monkeys, because we have too many chakras we need to access instead.

You grew up as a human, but feel close affinity to things that look like animals. That is more like a deep memory of ET DNA and genetic modification, than evolution as Darwin thought of it.
(09-24-2020, 09:47 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote: [ -> ]Humans were genetically engineered from apes, not monkeys.

Shouldn't Sadhguru have known that?
Have you ever found a source of information you resonate with 100%? I have never found such a thing. So if there are things you don't like from that source you can just discard those things without necessarily discarding the source or all their information.
(09-25-2020, 03:33 AM)Great Central Sun Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-24-2020, 09:47 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote: [ -> ]Humans were genetically engineered from apes, not monkeys.

Shouldn't Sadhguru have known that?

?

Why would he know that?

Does Carla and Jim know that they were sixth density and 7th density wanderers, and what that meant without an ET source telling them so?

People only know as much as they need to, for this life they have pre planned. Any more, is unnecessary or perhaps superfluous or even a block.

Humans are humans, and he is talking to humans. Even if he said all he knew, humanity, as in the first video I linked, would only drink the water and get sick. They won't figure out how to fish.

The topic of the discussion, as you saw in the video's title link, is DARWIN'S theory, not Sadhuru's.

Thus many popular evolutionaries do in fact believe apes/monkeys are in the line of humanity. That is true and also untrue at the same time.
(09-25-2020, 07:51 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]Have you ever found a source of information you resonate with 100%? I have never found such a thing. So if there are things you don't like from that source you can just discard those things without necessarily discarding the source or all their information.

This is why spiritual gurus often teach that a person should not identify with their ego. Instead of being for or against, remain neutral and observe for a long time.

The moment you decide "I am now identified with this team", and Sadhuru mentions this too, then you have to defend it, then you have to fight, then you get stuck in duality.