Bring4th

Full Version: Reverse Polarity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ra said the more polarized someone is on either path, the easier it is to switch. I wonder how that would work. I understand that they'd have strong self discipline and more control/awareness of their unconscious but if an STO person switched wouldn't it break their heart every decision they made? Or an STS person would feel disgusted by every decision?
The higher the density the more like ONE we become therefore allowing to see All that IS in a different light.

Whatever you(personalities in higher density) are doing is from You(Whole) to yourself which is also all aspects of yourself, if you want to do this in a negative or positive way is up to you.
Because after all There is only ONE
This is Up to the 6 th density where all others must be seen as the Whole YOU and in turn there is no you separate from the whole (negative path).

The whole(lol) issue was the element of otherness as long there is enough otherness there will be the lashing up against that (in a negative way) or the acceptance of that and integration (positive).
So Positive accepts the illusion of otherness and tries to see the other-self behind it,Negative does not accept the illusion of other then self(apparently) and tries to reconnect as self to Self, everything else is unimportant. It does not trust reality as it is and has to control everything towards it's purposes.

In 6th density otherness becomes to dim in the light of awareness and love merging the 2 polarities.

From our perspective it looks like STO because the Whole YOU accepts/loves itself unconditionally but it is not STO because there is no Other as we understand it in 6 th density and beyond.
Switching from STS to STO or vice versa can be a little complex. Generally speaking, STO switch unwittingly.

There are cases where a STO entity is tricked into being displaced into negative time/space and hence for all intents and purposes has switched polarity.

Quote:68.6 Questioner: Could you tell me what the plan of the fifth-density negatively oriented entity was and how it would have accomplished it and what the results would have been if it had worked?

Ra: I am Ra. The plan, which is on-going, was to take the mind/body/spirit complex while it was separated from its yellow body physical complex shell, to then place this mind/body/spirit complex within the negative portions of your time/space. The shell would then become that of the unknowing, unconscious entity and could be, shall we say, worked upon to cause malfunction which would end in coma and then in what you call the death of the body. At this point the Higher Self of the instrument would have the choice of leaving the mind/body/spirit complex in negative sp—we correct—time/space or of allowing incarnation in space/time of equivalent vibration and polarity distortions. Thus this entity would become a negatively polarized entity without the advantage of native negative polarization. It would find a long path to the Creator under these circumstances although the path would inevitably end well.

68.7 Questioner: Then you are saying that if this fifth-density negative entity is successful in its attempts to transfer the mind/body/spirit complex when that complex is in what we call the trance state to negatively polarized time/space, then the Higher Self has no choice but to allow incarnation in negatively polarized space/time? Is that correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. The Higher Self could allow the mind/body/spirit complex to remain in time/space. However, it is unlikely that the Higher Self would do so indefinitely due to its distortion towards the belief that the function of the mind/body/spirit complex is to experience and learn from other-selves thus experiencing the Creator. A highly polarized positive mind/body/spirit complex surrounded by negative portions of space/time will experience only darkness, for like the magnet, there is no, shall we say, likeness. Thus a barrier is automatically formed.

There are cases when STO entities undergo 3rd density incarnation and due to the forgetting find they have polarized to the negative upon their death.

Quote:89.27 Questioner: Were some of Ra’s population negatively harvested at the end of Ra’ s third density?

Ra: I am Ra. We had no negative harvest as such although there had been two entities which had harvested themselves during the third density in the negative or service-to-self path. There were, however, those upon the planetary surface during third density whose vibratory patterns were in the negative range but were not harvestable.

89.31 Questioner: What techniques did the two negatively harvested entities use for negative polarization upon such a positively polarized planet?

Ra: I am Ra. The technique of control over others and domination unto the physical death was used in both cases. Upon a planetary influence much unused to slaughter these entities were able to polarize by this means. Upon your third-density environment at the time of your experiencing such entities would merely be considered, shall we say, ruthless despots which waged the holy war.

89.33 Questioner: What was the origin of the two entities of which you speak?

Ra: I am Ra. These entities were Wanderers from early positive fifth density.

89.34 Questioner: And though they had already evolved through a positive fourth density they, shall we say, switched polarity in the reincarnating in third density. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

89.40 Questioner: What was the attitude of these two entities after they graduated into-fourth density negative and, the veil being removed, realized that they had switched polarities?

Ra: I am Ra. They were disconcerted.

Why exactly can’t STO entities who have found themselves in STS environments simply switch back. Well…

Quote:69.9 Questioner: Can you tell me the situation that the Wanderer finds himself in and the path back, why that path could not be the simple moving back into positive time/space?

Ra: I am Ra. The path back revolves, firstly, about the Higher Self’s reluctance to enter negative space/time. This may be a significant part of the length of that path. Secondly, when a positively oriented entity incarnates in a thoroughly negative environment it must needs learn/teach the lessons of the love of self thus becoming one with its other-selves.

When this has been accomplished the entity may then choose to release the potential difference and change polarities.

However, the process of learning the accumulated lessons of love of self may be quite lengthy. Also the entity, in learning these lessons, may lose much positive orientation during the process and the choice of reversing polarities may be delayed until the mid-sixth-density. All of this is, in your way of measurement, time-consuming although the end result is well.

With regard to 4th density STS entities switching to STO and why they don't...

Quote:47.5 Questioner: Then at fourth-density graduation into fifth is there anything like that which you gave as the percentages necessary for third-density graduation into fourth in polarization?

Ra: I am Ra. There are, in your modes of thinking, responses we can make, which we shall make. However, the important point is that the graduations from density to density do occur. The positive/negative polarity is a thing which will, at the sixth level, simply become history. Therefore, we speak in an illusory time continuum when we discuss statistics of positive versus negative harvest into fifth. A large percentage of fourth-density negative entities continue the negative path from fourth to fifth-density experience, for without wisdom the compassion and desire to aid other-self is not extremely well informed. Thus though one loses approximately two percent moving from negative to positive during the fourth-density experience we find approximately eight percent of graduations into fifth density those of the negative.

(i think the bold bit above indicates 2% of 4th density negative switch over to 4th density positive)

5th density STS entities don't even want to interact with their lessers let alone switch to STO. They won't even risk incarnating in 3rd...

Quote:48.5.....
In fifth-density negative, service to self has become extremely intense and the self has shrunk or compacted so that the dialogues with the teach/learners are used exclusively in order to intensify wisdom. There are very, very few fifth-density negative Wanderers for they fear the forgetting. There are very, very few fifth-density Orion members for they do not any longer perceive any virtue in other-selves.

6th density is where the merger happens and STS entities will switch because they have no other choice.

Quote:78.24 Questioner: Then you are saying that as a result of the polarization in consciousness which has occurred later in the galactic evolution, the experiences are much more intense along the two paths. Are these experiences each independent of the other? Must there be action across the potentiated difference between the positive and negative polarity, or is it possible to have this experience simply because of the single polarity? This is difficult to ask.

Ra: I am Ra. We would agree. We shall attempt to pluck the gist of your query from the surrounding verbiage.

The fourth and fifth densities are quite independent, the positive polarity functioning with no need of negative and visa-versa. It is to be noted that in attempting to sway third-density mind/body/spirit complexes in choosing polarity there evolves a good bit of interaction between the two polarities. In sixth density, the density of unity, the positive and negative paths must needs take in each other for all now must be seen as love/light and light/love. This is not difficult for the positive polarity which sends love and light to all other-selves. It is difficult enough for service-to-self polarized entities that at some point the negative polarity is abandoned.

Hope this has been helpful Smile