Bring4th

Full Version: Is there an increased state of negative pressure ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
im finding that people here and there, local and on the net, more irritated, and more aggressive towards each other, and exhibiting various exaggerations of personality.

im suspecting very much that there is an increased state of negative thought patterns or, inclinations in societal mind, compared to 2-3 weeks ago.

have anyone noticed such a case ?
Guilty... Sad I realize I'm doing this myself.
what about the ... what was it ? astrologic cycle. aaaah. the. hah ! mercury retrograde ! is it upon us yet ?
Mercury retrograde, would be nice to blame it on. But unfortunately, the web says:"december 10th is the next retrograde". Smile I don't know enough about astrology to exclude the possibility that it's something like that.
I have noticed it elsewhere. For myself, I notice that my textual speech patterns have gotten harsher, while my personality has gotten brighter. If that makes any sense LoL.

I have always been an optimist, now I am at maximal optimism, only it doesn't come out that way in my writingsTongue
I don't know for sure... I have slightly noticed the behavior you describe in others, but it could likely be the stress of the impending holiday season for the mass mind here in the US.

As far as exaggeration of personality, I've noticed that in myself over the past week or so, like my ego is tryin to swallow me up! Down, boy...

Maybe mercury retrograde is upon us sooner due to the time speed up. :p haha!
I feel an accelerated rate of catalyst, and pressure when catalyst is resisted. When the catalyst is dealt with, there's increased joy.

Until the next wave of catalyst...
Along with Monica, I feel much more weight behind any resistance. This is especially noticeable in others who have strong imbalances, life seems to be testing them harder and harder. This will intensify continually as we approach 2012.

Let go.

Let go.

Let go :¬)
Yes, I have gotten lots of "bad thoughts" that come in from other entities. I find a lot of my thoughts are from other people, or I suspect higher-dimensional beings since they can be persistent and pretty graphic.

I've had major change recently, from going on disability from work, to living now in Missouri instead of Texas.
My pay soon may be reduced to 60% of what it was. Though I feel close to Creator's love/light, so I accept where I am.

My take on that is in line with Namaste, letting it go. For me, I don't get emotional charges from when that happens. I send love back to whatever is being sent to me, and the images go away.

It's good to note that many of those bad thoughts are not our own.

Moving our chakras toward stillness can also help by reducing those negative distortions.

Brittany

I am thinking the dramatic change in energies could be contributing to this. I have noticed an emormous influx of energy lately, to the point that it is somewhat uncomfortable. With greater 4th density light, greater truth is becoming available, which can be a bit of a shock. Things that were once buried deeply beneath the surface are suddenly sharp and clear, which can cause anxiety, insecurity, irritation and general sensory over-stimulation. This combined with higher frequencies in general can create quite a noticeable personality shift. Or at least this has been my personal experience. I've been having mood swings right and left for months now.

I would think this to be a transitional phenomenon that will settle once the shift has fully occured. I do not think it means we have more negative people or even more negative energy in general circulating amongst us, just more intense catalyst at this moment right before the end of an age. It is a great opportunity to display patience, kindness and compassion for our fellow man. I think now more than ever we need to be there for each other, even if things are a little rough around the edges.
I wish I could definitively answer your question brother, but may only offer a perspective.

Do I see the same? I find it interesting that if I (metaphorically) go where the light is, I see the darkness more clearly, and if I go where the darkness is, I see the light more clearly. Your vantage would then appear, to me, to be one of being in the light.
ahktu wrote "I am thinking the dramatic change in energies could be contributing to this. I have noticed an emormous influx of energy lately, to the point that it is somewhat uncomfortable."

Archangel Gabriel has some interesting things to say re: the new earth frequencies:

http://www.thecrystalgateway.org/apps/bl...el-gabriel

Would someone please explain how to copy & paste someone's post so that is shows up with the white background?
(11-30-2010, 06:32 PM)agatha Wrote: [ -> ]Would someone please explain how to copy & paste someone's post so that is shows up with the white background?

Hey agatha. All you have to do to quote from a particular post is click the 'Reply' button on that post.

If quoting more than one person, click the '+' button instead and it will add that post as a quote when you click 'New Reply'.

I hope that helps! Smile

Heart/:idea:
No contest.

Society's mind is, unfortunately, fickle. Happy one moment unhappy another mired in delusion. Essentially they/we have the Pristine Mind, compassionate, beyond concept.Without discipline We do not Realise it and We go chasing after every illusion like a dog chases a flying bone. Our minds are untamed and easily led which the powers that be easily exploit because we let them. The Disciplined response is to pray that all sentient beings are happy and that they find
the causes to be happy. That all sentient beings are free from suffering and the
causes that make them suffer. That all sentient beings find peace and are free from greed and hate. I'm learning to transform my Mind 's energy into Compassion for
the benefit of all. Our Mental Energy is Creative.The world is as We make it. We are the prime creator. There is none other. Prayer is a Deep aspiration of our Minds that directly and instantly adds positive energy into the world that is Active and useful. Likewise negative or fearful thoughts are not helpful. Train yourselves to think, act, and do loving expressions.
(12-01-2010, 11:07 PM)Poffo Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-30-2010, 06:32 PM)agatha Wrote: [ -> ]Would someone please explain how to copy & paste someone's post so that is shows up with the white background?

Hey agatha. All you have to do to quote from a particular post is click the 'Reply' button on that post.

If quoting more than one person, click the '+' button instead and it will add that post as a quote when you click 'New Reply'.

I hope that helps! Smile

Heart/:idea:

Thank you, PoffoHeart:idea::exclamation:
How were the vibes today, december 6th, for you guys? I heard from a few people that they we're having a bad day. Mine wasn't that good either. I was wondering if it was one of those waves coming in.
Nope, not here. Felt some incredible energies today.
The snow crystals vibrate so nicely at the moment.
It is truly breathtaking.

Love & Light
not too good today here either.
It's been good here, my day started with hearing the BBC radio 4 guy caling our culture secretr Jeremy C*nt in stead of Jeremy Hunt then trying really hard not to laugh his head off Tongue

It's been so icy the trees look magic..... but to me there has been an air of fun.
Hummmmm

I just tuned in to send love and safety Assange.
I can honestly say I've never felt like stuff like I just did. It was like a lightning storm passing threw me. Stretching my body, It felt like my body may leave the chair and slam into the wall……… I’ve never felt stuff like that threw me.
I get the feeling that guy needs help now.
Hah I heard about that @ndy Tongue Was even in the news here Tongue

Thanks everyone for your feedback Smile
I'm thinking that that solar eruption that Unity posted about had something to do with it..
Anyone has thoughts additions or objections?
i posted this long before that solar eruption thing however ...
True, I added this in post #16 to your thread because it felt more appropriate than starting a new thread.
Ali Quadir Wrote:How were the vibes today, december 6th, for you guys? I heard from a few people that they were having a bad day. Mine wasn't that good either. I was wondering if it was one of those waves coming in.
And the 6th was the day of the solar eruption.

Meerie

Same here... and according to the info on the "Solar flares" thread I posted, it takes about 2 days for it to arrive here, although it can be felt earlier.
And today I suddenly had the thought "disaster" in my mind... then when I returned from lunch I saw police cars everywhere. Turns out someone had attempted to run amok, but got stopped just in time...
Only the coronal mass ejected takes two days to reach us. It's 8 minutes for light from the sun to reach us. And who knows how fast the energy that affects our consciousness is.

As for the coronal mass, I read it was fortunately not thrown in our direction. Which is good, because it might have fried some satellites otherwise.

Ouch, I'm happy they were stopped Meerie.
it is reported that this blast is not in our direction. it wont touch the planet.