Bring4th

Full Version: jewish mysticism
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
there is the quote about the line of jewish mystics which exists to this day. it is from August 5, 1990 session

Quote:...The Creator’s name, never spoken aloud, simply meant, “I AM I AM,” or, “I AM because I AM,” or, “I AM that I AM.” I AM. This is the Old Testament Creator. This is a concept of great promise, great authority, full of nuances and mystery, and there was indeed a large body of Jewish mystics, which line exists to this very day...

i know nothing about the subject, are they talking about kabbalah? i coudn't tell a difference between kabbalah or merkabah or whatever though, so if anyone can elaborate what Q'uo are referring to here i'd be grateful.

another thing that concerns me is they outlined specifically the god of Old Testament who is false sts Yahweh. so does that mean kabbalah (or whatever they are referring to) is a service-to-self path and this line are sts adepts? any thoughts from those who knows about jewish mysticism are appreciated.
YHVH =/= Yahweh, no, all Jewish mystics are not STS, lol.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Am_that_I_Am

Merkabah is a totally different school of thought from Kabbalah.

Also, the name "אֶהְיֶה אֲשֶׁר אֶהְיֶה", or "I Am that I Am" is the response given to Moses by the Burning Bush when asked who was speaking in the Old Testament. Doesn't specifically have to do with Kabbalah, it's part of the mythos of the scriptures.
yep but we all know from Ra material that Moses has been 'hijacked' by sts entities and 10 commandments of Old Testament represent negative polarity, as probably judaism in general with their beliefs if jews as superior chosen-ones and the rest of humanity being goyim. lots of material from old testament is downright negative, justifying killings, submission, genocide etc. so if kabbalah is a mystic core of judaism it's not unlikely that it may be sts teaching for negative adepts. of course, i'm not making any claims here, just sharing my line if thoughts.

either way, do Q'uo refer to Kabbalah in the quote?
(10-18-2020, 12:05 PM)flow Wrote: [ -> ]yep but we all know from Ra material that Moses has been 'hijacked' by sts entities and 10 commandments of Old Testament represent negative polarity, as probably judaism in general with their beliefs if jews as superior chosen-ones and the rest of humanity being goyim. lots of material from old testament is downright negative, justifying killings, submission, genocide etc. so if kabbalah is a mystic core of judaism it's not unlikely that it may be sts teaching for negative adepts. of course, i'm not making any claims here, just sharing my line if thoughts.

Most likely they were referring to Kabbalah. As Aion said, Kabbalists are not STS.

While Ra did mention that portions of the Old Testament are "hijacked" by Orion Group entities, they also say that YHVH was the name of the Confederation Entity who made contact with the Jewish people. Like most sources it was compromised to some degree and the teachings were distorted. As a method of atonement YHVH changed the name to YHSVH.

Anyone who tries to paint Kabbalah as STS, has obviously not studied Kabbalah.

There is a story and iirc it is from the Behir.

There was a small town of Jewish people and within the town was a rich, old man. This man never gave hardly any Tithe at Synagogue, and was generally despised by the community as a greedy and selfish person. One day as happens to everyone, the old man died. Some of the townfolk were even happy that the old bastard had passed on. After a few weeks passed though, the orphanage was out of food. The construction workers building the addition on the Synagogue had not been paid, and the kitchen that fed the homeless was broke. The townfolk were perplexed as to the cause of all this and went to the Rabbi to ask what had happened to cause all these problems. The Rabbi told them, that the old man who died was the one paying for the Synagogue addition, and he funded the orphanage, and the soup kitchen, and many other projects in the area. When he dies everything went to a young grandson, who was a very nice and polite young man who always tithed a big stack of money and everyone liked. Strangely, that young man hadn't been seen since his grandfather's wake.

That story is ab it different than the original as I am going by memory.
(10-18-2020, 12:05 PM)flow Wrote: [ -> ]yep but we all know from Ra material that Moses has been 'hijacked' by sts entities and 10 commandments of Old Testament represent negative polarity, as probably judaism in general with their beliefs if jews as superior chosen-ones and the rest of humanity being goyim. lots of material from old testament is downright negative, justifying killings, submission, genocide etc. so if kabbalah is a mystic core of judaism it's not unlikely that it may be sts teaching for negative adepts. of course, i'm not making any claims here, just sharing my line if thoughts.

It’s not that Moses was hijacked but that as with all adepts they are open to having their own blockages detune them enough to recieve not only the offered STO but also the offered STS.

Just like the bible there is both STS and STO offered. That can be said of most if not all spiritual traditions. Ra contact was unique in its clarity that tuning was of most importance.

As to the “I AM “ I never bothered with that much but just today experienced it for myself. It is not an identity but rather the point of nonidentity. Finite is identity, infinity/nonidentity is the creator.
(10-18-2020, 06:55 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]...It’s not that Moses was hijacked but that as with all adepts they are open to having their own blockages detune them enough to recieve not only the offered STO but also the offered STS...
well if you don't like the word "hijacked" it don't matter that much, suffice to say Orion Yahweh was successful in disseminating sts values among jews.

(10-18-2020, 06:55 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]...Just like the bible there is both STS and STO offered. That can be said of most if not all spiritual traditions...
that is true, but that is because the sts parts are results of efforts to dim out the sto light and pervert it to serve sts agenda.

so, can someone educated elaborate what's the relationship between judaism and kabbalah then? judaism is distorted strongly towards sts, while kabbalah is not sts, then it is sto, how do these 2 coexist? why did kabbalah followers didn't object when their fellows wanted to crucify Christ?
I don't think there is any material in the world which is "Pure STO", it would just look like the philosophy of martyrdom.

Quote:26.6 Questioner: Can you tell me if the Old Testament has any of the Law of One?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

26.7 Questioner: Which has more of the Law of One in it, the Old Testament or the New Testament?

Ra: I am Ra. Withdrawing from each of the collections of which you speak the portions having to do with the Law of One, the content is approximately equal. However, the so-called Old Testament has a larger amount of negatively influenced material, as you would call it.

"Yahweh" was/is a positive member of the Confederation who was "mistaken in its effort to aid", but the Orion group convinced 'the people' that Yahweh wat the one who brought in the elitism. The Old Testament was written by people who had received these impressions. "Yahweh" moved on and changed their name, but the name had already been hi-jacked.

This is distinct from YHVH, which is the highest name of the deity, but which stems from the oral traditions that came before the Old Testament. It seems likely that these letter were applied for reasons other than being a "proper name" of a deity which to Kabbalists was too sacred to be spoken. I suspect perhaps it is not possible to speak it and so a placeholder was chosen or probably "found". Kabbalah is considered by many to be older than the Old Testament in oral form. There are some compelling theories that Kabbalah was developed in Egypt before Moses (some people say Atlantis, or even taught to Adam by angels in Eden).

Keep in mind in a lot of cases oral traditions existed before anything was ever put down on paper and what we see in the form of scriptures or writings are individuals taking those oral traditions and trying to "solidify" them. Often there were still widely different views going on at the time.

According to Gnostic teachings (which is to Christianity like Kabbalah is to Judaism), the god of the Old Testament is a "false god" and a demiurge whom is attempting to usurp the world from the "true Creator".

There is a lot of this sort of thing when you look at exoteric vs esoteric teachings.

In a lot of cases the exoteric teachings will be "pseudo-positive" or have many rules or laws for behaviour. Thus it seems a lot of "outer teachings" tend more towards being influenced by the negative. Then as you go deeper in to esoterics where it becomes more about developing a relationship with the Creator and many of the laws fall away and instead philosophy takes over. Thus you have the other teachings that deal with "the illusion" and then the inner teachings that deal with "the truth".

I think this is the way the dual nature of STS and STO exist side-by-side and can be found in any path. There is a STS and STO side to every major spiritual tradition and I suspect that the side you lean towards depends on your own biases.
(10-18-2020, 10:10 PM)flow Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-18-2020, 06:55 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]...It’s not that Moses was hijacked but that as with all adepts they are open to having their own blockages detune them enough to recieve not only the offered STO but also the offered STS...
well if you don't like the word "hijacked" it don't matter that much, suffice to say Orion Yahweh was successful in disseminating sts values among jews.

(10-18-2020, 06:55 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]...Just like the bible there is both STS and STO offered. That can be said of most if not all spiritual traditions...
that is true, but that is because the sts parts are results of efforts to dim out the sto light and pervert it to serve sts agenda.

so, can someone educated elaborate what's the relationship between judaism and kabbalah then? judaism is distorted strongly towards sts, while kabbalah is not sts, then it is sto, how do these 2 coexist? why did kabbalah followers didn't object when their fellows wanted to crucify Christ?

They did, but the Roman Army isn't really easy to reason with, there was an order from the Emperor, and my impression is that Yeshua would have told his followers/friends not to get themselves killed for him.

Think of Kabbalah as like the "indigenous" Hebrew spirituality, and then think of Judaism as "organized religion".
I would like to make an interesting point here, I personally have found that the people who tend to utilize the exoteric or outer teachings of any path positively are those who are typically in alignment with the philosophies often found in the esoteric side, even if they are unaware of those things. There are "corrupted" versions of these esoteric inner teachings as well which adds to the mass of confusion.

Thus, you see more that any teaching is a vehicle but where it goes depends on the consciousness that is taking the wheel. You can read words in any form, whether they have positive or negative origins, but that just starts the charge. If you read something negative, you don't insta-become-negative, you may be neutral on it, believe it, or maybe find some way to learn from it positively.

So I would say that "STO" and "STS" are just kind of vague and poor measures of written materials being "good" or "bad". It's catalyst, you do with it what you will.

However, I will reveal the idea that the way negative entities make inroads with positive entities is by impressing them "pseudo-positive" thoughts, but the tricky bit about this is that by presenting entities with catalyst they force an entity to process that catalyst. If this is done a right way, you can convince an entity to engage in the 'well-intention slavery' that Ra mentions.

Thus, often the negative will play on distortions or blockages of the chosen entity in a way so as to convince them that what they are doing is truly good. Thus we see a pattern of distortions across the planet where many people are engaged in negative activities but are quite convinced of the positivity of them. This is a very sneaky way to upset things. I suppose know that the negative polarity is clever though.
To give some context, Kabbalah also conceptualizes of a "demiurge" sort of situation. We here exist in the lowest world of Assiah which is ruled by Samael and the Qlippoth, the Shells of Matter. There are schools of thought which go "sub-Assiah" but I will not get in to those, it is for those on the downward or crooked path.

Those on the upward path are seeking to rise up past Samael to reach up to the realms of the divine in consciousness, towards the Ain Soph Aur, the Limitless Light which stems from the Ain Soph, Limitlessness, which is rooted in the Ain, Nothing, negative existence and the great deity of the Hebrews.

This is echoed in Ra's idea of potential intelligent infinity and kinetic intelligent infinity.

[/quote]

What makes you think that Judaism is so distorted?

Kabbalah is a STO oriented mystical tradition, but it also formed the basis for many STS rituals like the Abramelin operation and Goetic rituals. If the rubric works in one direction, then logically it should also work in the other. What people miss is that the early tradition had very strict rules on who could be taught. This along with the periodic disasters experienced by the Jewish people led to the tradition almost being lost multiple times. When the rules were relaxed to ensure survival, and just by fate over thousands of years, there have certainly been people who used the rubric of Kabbalah to polarize negatively. That should not be surprising though as the Ra material is possibly the most effective primer for the negative path in existence, as well as the positive path.

All mystical traditions existed mostly under the radar. Kabbalah was not widely known of even in the Jewish community until the last 100 years, particularly the last 30 with the internet and more books on the subject. It was also only taught to Rabbi who exhibited outstanding moral character and devotion and were usually a minimum of 40 years old. Those who were studying Kabbalah did not discuss it with others even if they were Jewish.

As to why they didn't object to Jesus crucifixion? Well, when a man goes around talking about how he will be killed for weeks or months before and then stops his own disciples from defending him what are you to do? Also remember that in Jesus time the Temple was corrupt. There likely was not anyone who taught Kabbalah there. It is not an uncommon belief that Jesus learned Kabbalah at a young age and quickly mastered the subject before he ever left on his travels.
(10-19-2020, 06:53 PM)Dtris Wrote: [ -> ]What makes you think that Judaism is so distorted?..
Old Testament is full of quotes on hostility, violence and jewish supremacy. sorry i don't have much times as of late to look through llresearch transcripts i've read which cover that topic but they were clear that jewish people have been drawn towards sts by orion contacts who used dna alterations made by positive Yahweh and created elite, Q'uo mentioned Sons of Levi as the one who are at the sts top of deep state, elders of zion, illuminati or whoever you want ta call them, elite STS bloodlines. they also mentioned that 10 commandments have come from negative impostor Yahweh. another thing i've heard that kabbalah was secretive precisely because its adepts didn't want others to understand true nature of things and use the knowledge of Tree if Life. as i stated im not an expert on jewish mysticism so all my conclusions come from reading Confederation transcripts, just trying to connect the dots they left. sorry can not be more specific atm.
(10-20-2020, 03:31 AM)flow Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-19-2020, 06:53 PM)Dtris Wrote: [ -> ]What makes you think that Judaism is so distorted?..
Old Testament is full of quotes on hostility, violence and jewish supremacy. sorry i don't have much times as of late to look through llresearch transcripts i've read which cover that topic but they were clear that jewish people have been drawn towards sts by orion contacts who used dna alterations made by positive Yahweh and created elite, Q'uo mentioned Sons of Levi as the one who are at the sts top of deep state, elders of zion, illuminati or whoever you want ta call them, elite STS bloodlines. they also mentioned that 10 commandments have come from negative impostor Yahweh. another thing i've heard that kabbalah was secretive precisely because its adepts didn't want others to understand true nature of things and use the knowledge of Tree if Life. as i stated im not an expert on jewish mysticism so all my conclusions come from reading Confederation transcripts, just trying to connect the dots they left. sorry can not be more specific atm.

You seem to have a snarled up various lines of thought here.  To give a bit of context, in the time period you're looking at, maybe 2000 BCE to the present, the Near East has been a frightfully dangerous place with one conquering group arising after the next and destroying the previous culture.  Under such circumstances, it's very difficult for a service to others environment to take root.  Instead, the power goes to those who can aggregate it and the rest of us just try to survive.  This would contrast with isolated areas in South America where some small STO groups were able to thrive in their isolation from the larger, ahem, "civilizations."

Confederation sources do mention that Confederation entities attempted to improve the genetics of a group of people associated with the Jewish people.  They also cite the Sons of Levi as a service to self enterprise.  These would be the caste of Hebrew priests which, just like the Egyptian priesthood, accepted Confederation teachings (such as "Hear, O Israel, the Lord is One!") but ended up using these to, again, aggregate power for themselves.  This pattern of abuse of power is possibly the most important reason why esoteric teachings have been kept secret since that time.  (The elders of zion is a fictional affair, and you can make what you like of the illuminati conspiracies.  These are not specifically tied in to this topic in Confederation teachings, to my knowledge.)

So, there you have it.  You can choose among the crops and the weeds and choose what suits you.  This is the state of our religious heritage in general, it seems to me.  It's up to us to put in the effort to sort out that which is edifying from that which ain't.  There is no good lazy pathway through this, unfortunately.

whatever i say here is based on llresearch trancsripts. q'uo do mention sts elites, and not just once or twice. they do say 10 commandments are sts orion influence. they do mention orion exploited dna aletrations done by Yahweh to create elite. they do mention that even though Moses was originally positively-oriented entity his polarity became compromised by orion influence. they did mention that knowledge of Tree of Life can be used for negative polarization and there are adepts who became harvestable that way.

old testament does have lots of things on hostility and superiority of jews. i thought it's a common knowledge.

protocols of elders of zion were not mentioned by Confederation, but i do believe it's not a fiction as anyone who is observant enough can see what was written in 1905 takes place.
(10-20-2020, 12:16 PM)flow Wrote: [ -> ]whatever i say here is based on llresearch trancsripts. q'uo do mention sts elites, and not just once or twice. they do say 10 commandments are sts orion influence. they do mention orion exploited dna aletrations done by Yahweh to create elite. they do mention that even though Moses was originally positively-oriented entity his polarity became compromised by orion influence. they did mention that knowledge of Tree of Life can be used for negative polarization and there are adepts who became harvestable that way.

old testament does have lots of things on hostility and superiority of jews. i thought it's a common knowledge.

protocols of elders of zion were not mentioned by Confederation, but i do believe it's not a fiction as anyone who is observant enough can see what was written in 1905 takes place.

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion is certified fiction, written by the Russian secret security apparatus of its day, and what it says has not taken place.  The other things you say are, yes, in the LLR channeling materials.  

Christianity has a very mixed record, as does Buddhism, the Egyptian religion and most any other religion with a long history.  In fact, if you look at the historical context, Jewish arrogance could be considered mild compared to that of, say, the Assyrians or Babylonians.  But what does that prove?  This is a part of human nature in all cases, including mine and yours.

Again, this is our legacy and its up to us to make *choices* among the various options.

(10-20-2020, 12:50 PM)peregrine Wrote: [ -> ]...The Protocols of the Elders of Zion is certified fiction, written by the Russian secret security apparatus of its day, and what it says has not taken place...
that's your opinion. we agree to disagree on that one.

Christianity does have sts influenced bits, like original sin, according to Latwii. but generally it's much more sto, while old testament is much more sts. i don't know what parts are sts in Buddhism, that is, i've never come across any confederation mentions on this one.
I think we're entangling two different things here, the inner path and the outer path.

https://llresearch.org/transcripts/issue..._0106.aspx Wrote:Your question for beginning this evening is about the contrast between two words that, on the surface of it, mean very much the same thing in your language: religion and spirituality. Religion might also be called the outer path and spirituality might also be called the inner path in order to point up the basic point of tension between these two terms.

One distinction between inner and outer approaches is that in one a person is far more involved in the magic of the present moment and much less burdened by theory.

https://llresearch.org/transcripts/issue..._0531.aspx Wrote:Questioner: Yes. From what I understood of what you said before, it sounds like all systems, philosophies, religions and principles that we in our density follow arise out of the present moment and are presentations of that present moment. In order for us to be able to continually relate to these, in a certain sense we need to come back to the present moment and revive them from that present moment. As soon as we try to codify them, put them into words, and then study the words, we are no longer in the present moment and they loose some of their validity. Is that a correct understanding?

I am Q’uo, and am aware of your query, my brother. We would agree that you have well stated that which we have spoken in regards to this afternoon, for it is the great strength of your intellectual mind that it may analyze and observe many phenomena and relate them in an infinite fashion. Yet, in all this complexity, there is the tendency to move one’s experience from the moment in which all occurs to a distant and objective reality that is created by this work of conceptualization and relation. Thus, we have suggested that it is well to leave that kind of mentation for a time in each diurnal experience for the practice of that which you call meditation, in order that the mind might be quieted, be brought back to its source and experienced in its new and untouched fashion, thus opening to the meditator the doors of perception of the present moment.

Very often the initial teachings of a religion are STO in the present moment, but become STS as they become codified and hammered into doctrine, in my view.  Make of it what yo will.

(10-20-2020, 12:16 PM)flow Wrote: [ -> ]whatever i say here is based on llresearch trancsripts. q'uo do mention sts elites, and not just once or twice. they do say 10 commandments are sts orion influence. they do mention orion exploited dna aletrations done by Yahweh to create elite. they do mention that even though Moses was originally positively-oriented entity his polarity became compromised by orion influence. they did mention that knowledge of Tree of Life can be used for negative polarization and there are adepts who became harvestable that way.

The 10 commandments are part of the Ra Material. While they are STS influenced that does not mean they are useless.

Law of One Wrote:16.15 Questioner: Can you tell me the origin of the Ten Commandments?

Ra: I am Ra. The origin of these commandments follows the law of negative entities impressing information upon positively oriented mind/body/spirit complexes. The information attempted to copy or ape positivity while retaining negative characteristics.

16.16 Questioner: Was this done by the Orion group?

16.17 Questioner: What was their purpose in doing this?

Ra: I am Ra. The purpose of the Orion group, as mentioned before, is conquest and enslavement. This is done by finding and establishing an elite and causing others to serve the elite through various devices such as the laws you mention and others given by this entity.

16.18 Questioner: Was the recipient of the laws… of the Ten Commandments positively or negatively oriented?

Ra: The recipient was one of extreme positivity, thus accounting for some of the pseudo-positive characteristics of the information received. As with contacts which are not successful, this entity, vibratory complex, Moishe, did not remain a credible influence among those who had first heard the philosophy of One and this entity was removed from this third-density vibratory level in a lessened or saddened state, having lost what you may call the honor and faith with which he had begun the conceptualization of the Law of One and the freeing of those who were of his tribes, as they were called at that time/space.

16.19 Questioner: If this entity was positively oriented, how was the Orion group able to contact him?

Ra: I am Ra. This was an intensive, shall we say, battleground between positively oriented forces of Confederation origin and negatively oriented sources. The one called Moishe was open to impression and received the Law of One in its most simple form. However, the information became negatively oriented due to his people’s pressure to do specific physical things in the third-density planes. This left the entity open for the type of information and philosophy of a self-service nature.

16.20 Questioner: It would be unlike an entity fully aware of the knowledge of the Law of One to ever say “Thou shalt not.” Is this correct?

The DNA section is also mentioned in the Law of One.

What you are not seeing, is that even if you use material which is of mixed polarity, like the Old Testament or Torah, the Quran, The New Testament, etc, the individual ultimately decides whether they will polarize negatively or positively. From my own reading of classic Kabbalah texts, listening to interviews with Jewish Rabbi's and believers, and general interactions which people raised in Jewish households, I find that the historic adversity and racism faced by this group has created a very humble and grateful people, even when they do not actively believe in their own heritage. Of course YMMV.
Polarizing occurs with "use" of catalyst.

Quote:93.11 Questioner: I would like, if possible, an example of the activity we call Catalyst of the Mind in a particular individual undergoing this process. Could Ra give an example of that?

Ra: I am Ra. All that assaults your senses is catalyst. We, in speaking to this support group through this instrument, offer catalyst. The configurations of each in the group of body offer catalyst through comfort/discomfort. In fact all that is unprocessed that has come before the notice of a mind/body/spirit complex is catalyst.

93.12 Questioner: Then presently we receive catalyst of the mind as we are aware of Ra’s communication and we receive catalyst of the body as our body senses all of the inputs to the body, as I understand it. But could Ra then describe catalyst of the spirit, and are we at this time receiving that catalyst also? And if not, could Ra give an example of that?

Ra: I am Ra. Catalyst being processed by the body is catalyst for the body. Catalyst being processed by the mind is catalyst for the mind. Catalyst being processed by the spirit is catalyst for the spirit. An individual mind/body/spirit complex may use any catalyst which comes before its notice, be it through the body and its senses or through mentation or through any other more highly developed source, and use this catalyst in its unique way to form an experience unique to it, with its biases.

What you do with that catalyst determines your polarization.

Quote:46.9 Questioner: Certainly.

Ra: The entity polarizing positively perceives the anger. This entity, if using this catalyst mentally, blesses and loves this anger in itself. It then intensifies this anger consciously in mind alone until the folly of this red-ray energy is perceived not as folly in itself but as energy subject to spiritual entropy due to the randomness of energy being used.

Positive orientation then provides the will and faith to continue this mentally intense experience of letting the anger be understood, accepted, and integrated with the mind/body/spirit complex. The other-self which is the object of anger is thus transformed into an object of acceptance, understanding, and accommodation, all being reintegrated using the great energy which anger began.

The negatively oriented mind/body/spirit complex will use this anger in a similarly conscious fashion, refusing to accept the undirected or random energy of anger and instead, through will and faith, funneling this energy into a practical means of venting the negative aspect of this emotion so as to obtain control over other-self, or otherwise control the situation causing anger.

Control is the key to negatively polarized use of catalyst. Acceptance is the key to positively polarized use of catalyst. Between these polarities lies the potential for this random and undirected energy creating a bodily complex analog of what you call the cancerous growth of tissue.