Bring4th

Full Version: Update! Why is no one discussing the Solar Flare in 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been getting some replies to this post but it is crystal clear no one is actually clicking the links I provided,
I'm not inquiring about some upcoming possible event, I'm looking for feedback about one that already actually happened, In this time line
not possible future time lines. I would really love to hear others opinions on it. To me it appears that a Solar Flare DID HAPPEN, however in some way we were saved as a planet but Id love to hear others thoughts about it. Please read my post below, click the links and read the details of what happened. Nasa gave a scientific explanation of what they believed happened, but I believe its far more than that on a spiritual or esoteric level. Check it out for your self, but please don't respond with we don't believe there will be no event because that's not what my post is about.

thanks in advance!

Hello All,

I've been returning to this site regularly to check if anyone is discussing the possibility that the dreaded apocalyptic event everyone
has been so worried about, actually already happened and we (Earth) were mysteriously saved from doom.
Please read this story and feel free to share your viewpoints or ideas on what this may have been,
I'm a bit shocked I have found no discussion about it anywhere on Bring4th and I can not be the only one who wonders
what really happened here.   Huh https://science.nasa.gov/science-news/sc...superstorm more info https://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/stere...t-cme.html

Was there some divine or ET intervention on our behalf? Has there been a timeline shift by this act of grace or luck? Have there been any many of this on any other LOO sites such as https://llresearch.org/ or anywhere else that can help make sense of what actually happened in 2012?

I can't wait to read the replies, my curiosity has been overloaded since learning of this event earlier this year.

Thank you in advance to anyone who replies and offers insights to my query.

Peace and Richest blessings to you all Heart
We don’t believe in it being an event. Law of One talks about it starting way back in the 70s and taking between 100 and 700 years.
it won't let me post a dot
(12-02-2020, 09:32 AM)LanceJosephLarson Wrote: [ -> ]...
Isn't life made of like infinite timelines forever though?

I would say nearly infinite timelines. Wink  One complete iteration of the game is finite.  Although, it would appear infinite to us from our current perspective.
(11-01-2020, 09:50 AM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]We don’t believe in it being an event. Law of One talks about it starting way back in the 70s and taking between 100 and 700 years.

Thank you for your reply, however clearly no one who read my post actually followed the links included in my post. An event actually did happen
yet no one is discussing the implications of said event so apparently I'm not going to find what I'm seeking about it on this website
which is sad, because if no one is discussing it here then where?

If you are interested in seeing what Im asking about, please click the links provided in my original post.

thanks again,
(12-02-2020, 09:32 AM)LanceJosephLarson Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-01-2020, 09:50 AM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]We don’t believe in it being an event. Law of One talks about it starting way back in the 70s and taking between 100 and 700 years.

Thank you for your reply, however clearly no one who read my post actually followed the links included in my post. An event actually did happen
in 2012, yet no one is discussing the implications of said event so apparently I'm not going to find what I'm seeking about it on this website

If you are interested in seeing what I'm asking about, please click the links provided in my original post and feel free to share your thoughts after reading the content in those links. Something has indeed happened.

thanks again,
(12-02-2020, 10:47 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]

I would say nearly infinite timelines. Wink  One complete iteration of the game is finite.  Although, it would appear infinite to us from our current perspective.

in 2012, yet no one is discussing the implications of said event so apparently I'm not going to find what I'm seeking about it on this website

If you are interested in seeing what I'm asking about, please click the links provided in my original post, and after reading its content, please feel free to share your thoughts then, I'm frustrated that I don't get to hear anyone else's insights on what actually happened.

thanks again,
(12-02-2020, 04:12 PM)manifestgirl Wrote: [ -> ]

If you are interested in seeing what I'm asking about, please click the links provided in my original post, and after reading its content, please feel free to share your thoughts then, I'm frustrated that I don't get to hear anyone else's insights on what actually happened.

thanks again,

Greetings manifestgirl

I Just read the link. perhaps no one answered because it was a near miss.. in which case very little seemed to happen on Earth. It didn't seem to affect space stations or satellites, at least from the report, and the report says another one might happen in the next ten years, but if it does, either it will miss and if it doesn't Earth might have its existence stopped in which case there might be little we can do...

It's interesting but... it's one more phenomena happening in the cosmos, right ? I think that if it had affected space station or satellite, then we would have data to learn from this event. Interesting though...
This reminds me of footage I saw nearly a decade ago of the sun ejecting a solar flare which threw a moving body in space off course, it was headed for earth at the time. I remember thinking what a smart cookie the sun was lol. Anyway there are all sorts of interesting things happening and we're apparently being "saved" or not from certain things based on our consciousness and creating reality together. Anyway this is what I currently believe :-)
(12-02-2020, 06:25 PM)flofrog Wrote: [ -> ]

thanks again,

Greetings manifestgirl

I Just read the link. perhaps no one answered because it was a near miss..  in which case very little seemed to happen on Earth.  It didn't seem to affect space stations or satellites, at least from the report, and the report says another one might happen in the next ten years, but if it does, either it will miss and if it doesn't Earth might have its existence stopped  in which case there might be little we can do...

It's interesting but... it's one more phenomena happening in the  cosmos, right ?  I think that if it had affected  space station or satellite, then we would have data to learn from this event.  Interesting though...

OMGGGGGGGGGGGG Thank you !!!!!!! Finally an answer pertaining to what I asked. So you don't think that possibly some interdimensional beings did something on our behalf to spare Earth or anything along those lines? We got lucky and it missed us? I find it super interesting that we as a planet didn't even find out about it until years after it happened. So the "Near miss" felt like it could have been something more, but who knows, I'm just really happy someone read the links and answered appropriately BigSmile Youre awesome, Thanks again!
(12-02-2020, 10:43 PM)jacrob Wrote: [ -> ]This reminds me of footage I saw nearly a decade ago of the sun ejecting a solar flare which threw a moving body in space off course, it was headed for earth at the time.  I remember thinking what a smart cookie the sun was lol. Anyway there are all sorts of interesting things happening and we're apparently being "saved" or not from certain things based on our consciousness and creating reality together. Anyway this is what I currently believe :-)

YESSSSSS!!!! Another wonderful reply based on my query lol. I had no idea something on this scale ever happened, so Earth has had many near misses maybe?? Interesting...... I have been feeling like maybe inspite of what we see on the news, there are far more conscious people on Earth trying to do right by eachother, and the majority of humans are not just selfish evil creatures, so I choose to lean more along the lines of we are being saved deliberately. No idea by whom but who cares... we're not burnt toast...yet BigSmile Thanks so much for your reply!
(12-02-2020, 11:17 PM)manifestgirl Wrote: [ -> ]

thanks again,

Greetings manifestgirl

I Just read the link. perhaps no one answered because it was a near miss..  in which case very little seemed to happen on Earth.  It didn't seem to affect space stations or satellites, at least from the report, and the report says another one might happen in the next ten years, but if it does, either it will miss and if it doesn't Earth might have its existence stopped  in which case there might be little we can do...

It's interesting but... it's one more phenomena happening in the  cosmos, right ?  I think that if it had affected  space station or satellite, then we would have data to learn from this event.  Interesting though...

OMGGGGGGGGGGGG Thank you !!!!!!! Finally an answer pertaining to what I asked. So you don't think that possibly some interdimensional beings did something on our behalf to spare Earth or anything along those lines? We got lucky and it missed us? I find it super interesting that we as a planet didn't even find out about it until years after it happened. So the "Near miss" felt like it could have been something more, but who knows, I'm just really happy someone read the links and answered appropriately BigSmile Youre awesome, Thanks again!

Lol, manifestgirl, I am not awesome!! I just went to your link for my plain answer, but thank you ! Do I not think higher beings helped in that near miss ? For sure I do as many other near misses have happened Wink I think our little blue planet, even though we humans take so little care of her. is being watched by many benevolent beings as well as Ra and the Confederacy. Even if Earth is a speck in our cosmos among many other cosmos, her experiment and beautiful arc are well watched... all exciting including our Logos/Sun...

Heart
(12-03-2020, 04:34 PM)flofrog Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-02-2020, 10:47 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]I would say nearly infinite timelines. Wink  One complete iteration of the game is finite.  Although, it would appear infinite to us from our current perspective.

thanks again,

Greetings manifestgirl

OMGGGGGGGGGGGG Thank you !!!!!!! Finally an answer pertaining to what I asked. So you don't think that possibly some interdimensional beings did something on our behalf to spare Earth or anything along those lines? We got lucky and it missed us? I find it super interesting that we as a planet didn't even find out about it until years after it happened. So the "Near miss" felt like it could have been something more, but who knows, I'm just really happy someone read the links and answered appropriately  BigSmile Youre awesome, Thanks again!

Lol, manifestgirl,  I am not awesome!! I just went to your link for my plain answer, but thank you !  Do I not think higher beings helped in that near miss ? For sure I do as many other near misses have happened Wink   I think our little blue planet, even though we humans take so little care of her.  is being watched by many benevolent beings as well as Ra and the Confederacy.  Even if Earth is a speck in our cosmos among many other cosmos, her experiment and beautiful arc are well watched... all exciting including our Logos/Sun...

Heart
I completely AGREE and sorry You are awesome, because you were kind enough to check the link and reply, I honestly wanted to hear the thoughts of others on this but all I was getting is answers from those who didnt click to see what event I was speaking of. I appreciate your input truly. Im grateful someone else agrees that we are being watched over, that was initially my belief when I read what happened.

Hope you are yours are safe during these crazy times, and happiest of holidays to you! Smile Heart Heart
coredy goode mentioned in the show cosmic disclosure that giant spheres (he calls them the sphere being alliance) showed up in our solar system several years back and helped to buffer and calm the solar activity because earth had much less people ready for ascension than ideal and the solar flare would've been harsh. i think he said this was around 2015-2016, can't totally remember. so apparently there was benevolent "divine intervention", as in our star family looking after us.

here are a couple channeled articles from august/july you could check out, but i think these are dated by now.

https://ascensioncalling.com/blue-avian-...timelines/
https://ascensioncalling.com/commander-a...lar-flare/

here's a video from 12/1, she channels ashtar and says there's nothing to fear, it will be an energetic jolt (high frequency light) to wake people up who are in the 3d mindset and for people who are already awake and have been doing inner work, it will be like a boost.
It is definitely an interesting subject, just hard to know what is really going on.

Personally I would not think that we had any need for protection. That is given the nature of our Sun as our local Logos and that the archetypical mind that we experience in our evolution is of its making. So to me it would not make sense for this Logos to wipe out its creation/experiment, nor that some beings could prevent it if it truly wanted to.

Based on my understanding of the material and my own experiences, I would not consider the Sun a threat to us and instead that we share a more intimate connection with it than what is commonly believed.
Solar flares, cmes that hit the earth regularly happen. There was many strong ones in 2011 which hit the planet.
(12-05-2020, 06:08 AM)schubert Wrote: [ -> ]coredy goode mentioned in the show cosmic disclosure that giant spheres (he calls them the sphere being alliance) showed up in our solar system several years back and helped to buffer and calm the solar activity because earth had much less people ready for ascension than ideal and the solar flare would've been harsh. i think he said this was around 2015-2016, can't totally remember. so apparently there was benevolent "divine intervention", as in our star family looking after us.

here are a couple channeled articles from august/july you could check out, but i think these are dated by now.

https://ascensioncalling.com/blue-avian-...timelines/
https://ascensioncalling.com/commander-a...lar-flare/

here's a video from 12/1, she channels ashtar and says there's nothing to fear, it will be an energetic jolt (high frequency light) to wake people up who are in the 3d mindset and for people who are already awake and have been doing inner work, it will be like a boost.

Yassss I remember him speaking on it but the one NASA reported happened in July so I just assumed he was speaking on another even, Thanks for the video though I had not seen that one.
So appreciate your reply!

Love and light
Heart

thanks again,

Greetings manifestgirl

OMGGGGGGGGGGGG Thank you !!!!!!! Finally an answer pertaining to what I asked. So you don't think that possibly some interdimensional beings did something on our behalf to spare Earth or anything along those lines? We got lucky and it missed us? I find it super interesting that we as a planet didn't even find out about it until years after it happened. So the "Near miss" felt like it could have been something more, but who knows, I'm just really happy someone read the links and answered appropriately  BigSmile Youre awesome, Thanks again!
Manifestgirl,
The Sun is a god.
This example may not be suitable enough, but, it is what I have to offer.
Take for instance, you are feeling great one day, very strong and full of energy. A virus or another life form has entered your body complex and because of your superior energy, the immune system is well guarded and does not allow the virus it propagate then the virus dies. You were not intentionally trying to kill a virus, perhaps you did not know it had entered your body. The truth is, you killed a virus due to your inner light and vitality of Will. It happens. The Sun is really no different. It will have wild surges of light know to us as solar flares and it could cause a loss of life. It wasn't intentionally trying to kill anyone or any other thing, it happens however. I think it was Flofrog that had said there is little you can do if a flare were hot enough to flash us all out of existence. It may happen. Hopefully, no one here believes in the Biblical Apocalypse. The Bible is misinterpretted to a great level. Ignorance of the Bible is very common among Christians. There are blinds in the Bible and it also HAS been tampered with by the negative polarity.
Although it may be intriguing to think of going out with a solar flare; it is just another way to leave this Planet, this particular illusion and nothing more. The best thing any of can do is become more and more conscious so that when we do leave this illusion, we are also conscious on the other side as well. Think of what happened to those on the planet called Maldek who were unconscious and tangled in a knot of fear. Intrigue is not consciousness. Not to down play your story but I feel many here are trying to help you understand that this is not as important as Living Life now.
Wink. Thank you Ohr, I do hope too no one here believes in the biblical apocalypse, would it be lovely if the Bible could come back to a more pristine rendering..
(12-24-2020, 12:32 PM)flofrog Wrote: [ -> ]Wink. Thank you Ohr, I do hope too no one here believes in the biblical apocalypse, would it be lovely  if the Bible could come back to a more pristine rendering..

One could only wish but we have taken what we have needed from the pages which each seeker knows is truth! Right? We know truth when we see it!
I remember this, the "superflare" and like usually everyone was all "omg it's gonna knock out the planets electrical grid", but then oh wait it didn't.

My consideration is perhaps a bit less cosmic than some, but I think that these kinds of radiation flares are essentially "regulatory" expressions of the Logos whose body is the Sun.

This is obviously theoretical, but since I think that there are certain spatial "zones" in the galaxy whereby instances or individuations are able to "step up" to the next density and each "great cycle" in 3D corresponds with entering one of these 4D zones. I think that there is a massive "impact" when the threshold of this zone is crossed and in order to soften the 'impact' as it were, the Sun briefly steps up the vibration of each planet as needed to create a buffering effect. Thus, I think the flare was actually the Sun letting off an amount of radiation which acted as a "bubble" to allow us to move in to the next density zone, essentially a planetary initiation. I think this is the 'mechanism' of the 'harvest'.
(12-24-2020, 07:06 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]I remember this, the "superflare" and like usually everyone was all "omg it's gonna knock out the planets electrical grid", but then oh wait it didn't.

My consideration is perhaps a bit less cosmic than some, but I think that these kinds of radiation flares are essentially "regulatory" expressions of the Logos whose body is the Sun.

This is obviously theoretical, but since I think that there are certain spatial "zones" in the galaxy whereby instances or individuations are able to "step up" to the next density and each "great cycle" in 3D corresponds with entering one of these 4D zones. I think that there is a massive "impact" when the threshold of this zone is crossed and in order to soften the 'impact' as it were, the Sun briefly steps up the vibration of each planet as needed to create a buffering effect. Thus, I think the flare was actually the Sun letting off an amount of radiation which acted as a "bubble" to allow us to move in to the next density zone, essentially a planetary initiation. I think this is the 'mechanism' of the 'harvest'.

Very interesting theory. It makes me want to gather around a fire with a good libation and go down that rabbit hole with you. Tongue
(12-24-2020, 07:06 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]I remember this, the "superflare" and like usually everyone was all "omg it's gonna knock out the planets electrical grid", but then oh wait it didn't.

I happen to agree.
We are not speaking of a itsy bitsy surge of Light. From our perspective, it would seem frightening especially to people who do not understand what our luminaries truly are. Well, for that matter, what our entire solar system is. Each body in our solar system is assisting planet Earth and her inhabitants. However, the Sun is our Light source both from a materiality perspective and our spiritual perspective.
Thank you for your kind reply Ohr Ein Sof

I am very much one who lives in the now, not exactly sure why my question would make anyone assume otherwise.
I honestly was interested in hearing other theories as to what might have prompted the near miss as NASA described. On Gaia, a session with Cosmic Disclosure, Emery Smith and David Adair, I believe Season 9 (episode 8) David offered his opinion on the event and it caught my attention & prompted my wondering how it was viewed by other like minded individuals. I don't live in fear of anything honestly, I'm not afraid of dying and I know ultimately none of us can ever be harmed, hurt or endangered in any real way, only our physical earth suits and that's temporal. To say "nothing is as important as living in the now", is to assume that because I'm interested in hearing other perspectives and theories about a grand event that was not covered in main stream media, not surprisingly, is to assume my intelligence isn't broad enough to question alternate possibilities while being grounded in the Now and to assume that I'm not intelligent enough to know instinctively that our sun, which is also a living entity, is not purposely trying to kill us. Your reply implies many assumptions. If I too have assumed incorrectly, I apologize. Either way thanks for replying.

Manifestgirl,
The Sun is a god.
This example may not be suitable enough, but, it is what I have to offer.
Take for instance, you are feeling great one day, very strong and full of energy. A virus or another life form has entered your body complex and because of your superior energy, the immune system is well guarded and does not allow the virus it propagate then the virus dies. You were not intentionally trying to kill a virus, perhaps you did not know it had entered your body. The truth is, you killed a virus due to your inner light and vitality of Will. It happens. The Sun is really no different. It will have wild surges of light know to us as solar flares and it could cause a loss of life. It wasn't intentionally trying to kill anyone or any other thing, it happens however. I think it was Flofrog that had said there is little you can do if a flare were hot enough to flash us all out of existence. It may happen. Hopefully, no one here believes in the Biblical Apocalypse. The Bible is misinterpretted to a great level. Ignorance of the Bible is very common among Christians. There are blinds in the Bible and it also HAS been tampered with by the negative polarity.
Although it may be intriguing to think of going out with a solar flare; it is just another way to leave this Planet, this particular illusion and nothing more. The best thing any of can do is become more and more conscious so that when we do leave this illusion, we are also conscious on the other side as well. Think of what happened to those on the planet called Maldek who were unconscious and tangled in a knot of fear. Intrigue is not consciousness. Not to down play your story but I feel many here are trying to help you understand that this is not as important as Living Life now.
[/quote]
Quote:I am very much one who lives in the now, not exactly sure why my question would make anyone assume otherwise.

Hi Manifest.
We are not assuming anything truthfully, however, what we may be trying to persuade you to do is to not perhaps place your wonderings on anything but the infinite now. You live in the now, so then, gaze your focus always on what is within your reaches; your personal reaches. Just as the Sun, it will do what it does, the Moon will do what she does. Point your focus to what sits right in front of you.
This is not saying we should never wonder about our universe and its inhabitants; we can and should, but always with a cosmic view and know that all you see when you look up in our skies is Love and never anything more. Each luminary, each heavenly body, is here for the greater good of man on a personal, subjective level and on a cosmic level ever pushing us toward Infinity. This is truly all we ever need to know. Even when you study these Archetypes, it is the only thing you ever truly learn. It is just Love expressing itself in different ways through slightly different processes.
Solar flares, if nothing else would be releasing something needful to each for the purpose of growth and the release of new needful information as the Light contains all things including what we need for personal growth. Solar power is the largest part of our very existence on Earth.
If I told you there was going to be a 'great event' and that even was that of a great dam breaching 100 miles from you, you would be greatly disappointed as the water level slowly raised at a barely noticible rate.

However those who would promote fear or disappointment to rattle ones faith may hype this event out of proportion. Sadly many who prophesize have fallen as the fool for this lack of discernement.
(12-28-2020, 06:22 AM)Ohr Ein Sof Wrote: [ -> ]I appreciate your perspective, thank you again for replying and Happy Holidays!
Peace and Richest blessings to all!

Hi Manifest.
We are not assuming anything truthfully, however, what we may be trying to persuade you to do is to not perhaps place your wonderings on anything but the infinite now. You live in the now, so then, gaze your focus always on what is within your reaches; your personal reaches. Just as the Sun, it will do what it does, the Moon will do what she does. Point your focus to what sits right in front of you.
This is not saying we should never wonder about our universe and its inhabitants; we can and should, but always with a cosmic view and know that all you see when you look up in our skies is Love and never anything more. Each luminary, each heavenly body, is here for the greater good of man on a personal, subjective level and on a cosmic level ever pushing us toward Infinity. This is truly all we ever need to know. Even when you study these Archetypes, it is the only thing you ever truly learn. It is just Love expressing itself in different ways through slightly different processes.
Solar flares, if nothing else would be releasing something needful to each for the purpose of growth and the release of new needful information as the Light contains all things including what we need for personal growth. Solar power is the largest part of our very existence on Earth.
I watched alot of cosmic disclosure with Corey Goode.
He speaks of the blue sphere alliance, which is basically equally spaced spheres that manifested in our solar system as a means of buffering the impact of the solar flares.
They are allegedly related to Ra and the Ra Material is actually brought up alot.
(01-25-2021, 09:02 PM)Raukura Waihaha Wrote: [ -> ]I watched alot of cosmic disclosure with Corey Goode.
He speaks of the blue sphere alliance, which is basically equally spaced spheres that manifested in our solar system as a means of buffering the impact of the solar flares.
They are allegedly related to Ra and the Ra Material is actually brought up alot.

Yes, I watched all the episodes of Cosmic Disclosure featuring Corey Goode also, super interesting, and if indeed the Sphere Being Alliance is real then its possible they assisted with that event actually being very uneventful for Earth, we may never know.
Thanks for your reply. =)