Bring4th

Full Version: Does anyone regret coming to Earth?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Curious to know if anyone wishes they never incarnated here or could just leave without having to die

Yes, but I got over it.  Now I'm wondering how much I can take advantage of the opportunities before I time out physically.

It's very awkward when you feel that life is truck that continually runs you over, but when you become licensed to operate it and can actually sit behind the wheel and have some influence over where you travel, your whole perspective changes.

Another way of putting it is, when you realize that you are the instrument of your own consciousness, and when you have developed skill enough to operate it, a depth of love and power and beauty and grace that were otherwise unavailable become part of your life.  Then incarnation doesn't seem all bad.

I have felt that way at times, wishing I'd never come here... but now that I'm here for better or worse, the strange(and perhaps wonderful) thing is that...as angry as I get at the creation, as much as I feel like a victim sometimes, I value this life. I value this incarnation, and I value this planet. I have issues with the construct/manifestation of "society", but deep down, I still believe in humanity. I value the other-selves, family and friends with which I've formed attachments in this life, and my preincarnated choices for them to be in my life, for better or worse.
I deeply value and love all these things, beyond any reason or "face value".

I certainly have many regrets and things I'd do differently if I could go back, and lack acceptance for a lot of the outcomes/road down which life has taken me and wish they were different, but you can only really have those kind of regrets if you value your incarnation in the first place-so if I didn't give a s***, none of that would bother me, so if nothing else productive, the regrets show me I care. Strange paradox. So yeah, while I have trouble accepting some things, the best I can do is move forward and value what good is still left in my life. I'm not always 100% perfect at applying that to my own life, and I end up ruminating and feeling like crap often, but I still feel a sense that I should be here.

There is no escape from one's real deep baggage, existential pain, karma, and stuff from other lifetimes. Leaving this incarnation is no escape from such things. It's counter-productive, because the incarnation is chance to work on those issues, so it's not something I'd throw away. No, this is it. This is where I'm supposed to be.

Part of it is also that I feel like leaving would be defeat. So I came here and suffered and left-without fully processing my junk or having an experience of a healing of the incarnation while incarnated. That would be a waste. Also:

" If there are very difficult lessons in your life and one thing after another has been a half-remembered nightmare through which you wearily but determinately move in order to stop forever the wheel, as you would say, of karma or as we would put it, to finish that which has been begun, then it is that something utterly unexpectedly marvelous and wonderful shall occur, not because you deserve it but because a balance needs to be brought."

-Q'uo

Hope this helps a bit. I have taken a look at hermetic philosophy lately and read through the Kybalion, and found something that says the same thing. I'll see if i can find the quote some time when I give it a re-read.
Yes but only from my small self perspective. Even as I step back it’s a no, but then also a yes. Smile

I’m certain I felt that way from the start as I crawled off a balcony as an infant and didn’t fall.
I was told I floated(“held up by angels”) till my mother could get there. As a preverbal child I used to stare up to the sky and say to myself that I wanted to go home, knowing this wasn’t it.

In my more broken phases suicidal I was told I would t be allowed to go so no doubt we expected I would struggle in this way but need to stay.

I resonate with the feeling of how clouds can just drift into one another and be one for a while or forever no permanent ridged boundary of self. Still there, nothing lost - but not seperate either.

In my case I just do not revel in separation or I should say the experience of being separate.

Life is pretty packed with beautiful creatures human-animal-insects-plants, minerals and fungi and I enjoy getting to experience them from “here” but I do look forward to feeling that veil lift and fully experiencing the unity again.

It lifts here and there and it’s lovely but I look forward to the water/air/sun all of it no longer feeling separate. I think for me the sweetest spot would be experiencing enough “self” to experience being this experiencer but also feel enough unity or thinness of veil to also experience being all other parts simultaneously. I belive that’s akin to orgasm. Loss of self and merging but on a huge scale. Membrane thin veil.

Not sure where that is the close of 4D or the close of 6 but having a strong bias towards unity is definitely why I am here at harvest. We move towards unity so of course I understand why I’m here and do not really regret, but separateness is not my favourite.
Yes, I do have those moments a lot. I find human ignorance perplexing.

On the other hand, I do need to be here because some of my family members would miss me. I couldn't just leave them behind.

I also don't think my work on this planet is complete. I have struggled to understand the purpose of this incarnation but I now simply ask my spirit guides for information and assistance, and they have been forthcoming and generous.

Though I do have friends, I have asked my spirit guides to be my Earthly companions because I do feel alone on this planet. It is something I have struggled with throughout my life, where I can be in a room full of generous, fun people and still feel like an outsider. I simply cannot connect with most people. Years of therapy have not helped me deal with this feeling. It is only the spiritual realm that has assisted me with this.
When I think about it, the answer is no I haven't. There have been times when I've felt despair, terror and a general dissatisfaction of this place, but after further consideration, I've realised that I hold an attitude central to my heart of "it's time to get to work". And there is the expectation that during a hard day's work, one would get dirty and experience aches and pains. And yet, I just push through, as work must be done. I think I can thank my childhood conditioning for this attitude.

Also more recently in my life, during an intense meditation session, I managed to shoot through beyond my everyday human consciousness into what I can only describe as an eternal state. It felt like my focus which fixes me into this reality just unraveled, and I was out of the "waking dream" of 3D life. I sensed that there were others closeby who were just like me. No words can describe how short my human life seemed when compared to this eternal state. It felt exactly like my whole life was just a day-dream, and coming out of it felt like coming out of a daydream after having lost myself to its thought-stream. Just like a blink of eye. 

I haven't accessed that consciousness yet again, but it was a profound enough experience that it left me with a lasting sense of proportion. So I do see life as a gift, I feel that life is short and consider it a wise thing to try to make the most of it. 
(11-05-2020, 02:37 AM)Smocur Wrote: [ -> ]Curious to know if anyone wishes they never incarnated here or could just leave without having to die

Greetings Smocur, 

Yes, there have been many times in my life when I wished that this particular incarnation would end, and I've spent far too much time longing to escape the pain and confusion that had consumed me at times.

For a long time after discovering L/L's output, I put this longing to escape as being a result of a particularly severe and protracted case of the "Wanderer's Blues".

However, now that I have somewhat moved beyond this misery, I am coming to realise that much of this malaise was a result of my circumstance in this physical world and certainly not just down to the WBs.

Earth at this point is a nightmare for so many, but it also affords all who incarnate here, one hell of a superb opportunity and a front-row seat to the show of a life-time.

L & L

Jim 
I feel like there is nothing more perfect, than perfection.
The only variable experience available is "less than".
It feels like we are here to expand the appreciation of perfection by providing contrast...well that's how I like to look at it.
Feeling alone n messed up, provides the opportunity for the all to experience reconnection.
Regret, huh?

When one speaks about sorrow (or any other term throughout the use of language), one must be willing to know not only its meaning but also its semantic significance. What triggers one to use a certain term and not any other term available?

So, let us begin with a definition of "regret":

Lexico Wrote:A feeling of sadness, repentance, or disappointment over an occurrence or something that one has done or failed to do.

Feel sorrow for the loss or absence of (something pleasant).

Disappointment? Sorrow? That surely has to do with unmet expectations.

Ra, 12.24 Wrote:Ra: I am Ra. There are no mistakes under the Law of One.

But there's more to it:

Merriam Webster Wrote:Definition of regret (Entry 1 of 2)
transitive verb

1a: to mourn the loss or death of
b: to miss very much
2: to be very sorry for
regrets his mistakes

regret noun
Definition of regret (Entry 2 of 2)
1: sorrow aroused by circumstances beyond one's control or power to repair
2a: an expression of distressing emotion (such as sorrow)
 b: regrets plural : a note politely declining an invitation

To miss something implies a lack of this thing, an emptiness of substance. If THE ONE is all that there is, why would someone feel this lack?

Ra, 69.17 Wrote:Free will does not mean that there will be no circumstances when calculations will be awry. This is so in all aspects of the life experience. Although there are no mistakes, there are surprises.

Cool. So maybe one is taken by surprise by the outcome of certain events, in contrast to one's expectations of said events.

Let's do some quick math here.

— Aw naw — says the unwilling student.

Come on now. It'll be fun, and also necessary.
  • THE ONE is all that there is. Mathematically we can represent this with the following symbol: ∞
  • A single, desired, thought, expected, wished for — outcome can be represented as an infinitesimal part of the infinite spectrum of possibilities: ε

Here's what happens when you expect a given outcome:
Fun with Math Wrote:(∞) - (∞-ε) = ε

What "amount" of The Creation's potential is stripped off, prescinded, by such a narrow mindset?

Fun with Math Wrote:(∞-ε)

To expect something (and most usually be frustrated), implies you focus your attention, your consciousness, on a single infinitesimal point of The Creation, while also overlooking the virtually infinite possibilities that are contained in the Infinite.

— But aren't we living in a single, infinitesimal, isolated incarnation down here in 3D? — asks the now excited student.

Well, maybe. Maybe not. Perhaps the following image can give you some insights:

Fun with Math Wrote:[Image: spirals-sm.png]

The big, black spiral is the net total of your 3D incarnations. Each "smaller" spiral is a lifetime. Notice that they have different colors, thus different frequencies, circumstances, backgrounds, bloodlines, etc.

The spirals spin. The frequency of each and every one of the "smaller" spirals contributes to the frequency of the "bigger" spiral.

From a 3D standpoint, time might be seen as linear, which in reality isn't. We're talking about frequency here, and every part influences the whole, which in turn influences the parts, in mutual reflexivity.

This is why there are "pre-incarnative choices": they are relative to the frequency of a given spiral, and are supposed to teach you lessons that ought to be learned, lest you repeat the 3D cycle for an insufficient grade — lessons not learned.

— Wow, this is so fun I can barely hold myself together — says the effervescent student — but what on Earth has this to do with regret?

I'm glad you asked.

Maybe you feel regret because you're not looking at the bigger picture here.

Top Causes of Regret and Distaste Wrote:'Life is too hard';
'Humanity is too vile';
'Suffering is everywhere';
'The pain is unbearable';
'Loneliness crushes our soul';
'3D existence is a buffet of frustrations';
'"I" don't fit in';
'This binary duality reality sucks ass';

Wow, now. There's no need to cuss here. Calm down, effervescent and excited student, and look at the bigger spiral instead of the smaller ones. What would be of life if there was no death?
What would be of The Creation if there were no godsparks, or singularities, individualized in seemingly separate entities so they can accrue different choices throughout their seeming state of separateness?

Notwithstanding this seeming separate state, All Is One and One Is All. Maybe the spiral image also applies to a planet, a social memory complex, and its constituent social complexes and also to whatever you wish to apply.

And maybe if you change the frequency of your "now" moment, therefore altering the frequency of your "bigger spiral", you might also alter the frequency of the other smaller spirals located in what is perceived in 3D as "past" or "future".

But maybe not.
Who knows? Figure out for yourself.
(11-05-2020, 02:37 AM)Smocur Wrote: [ -> ]Curious to know if anyone wishes they never incarnated here or could just leave without having to die

If this question is coming from an active place of wondering this yourself, please know that I'm sending you some love and light, for what it's worth. I hope you're okay.

When thinking about the question, if I ever regret coming here, or wish I could just leave, I'm actually surprised to realize the answer is no. I think my most common wish is that there were a pause button on life, but not an eject button. This place can be so overwhelming sometimes, and I think if we had the ability to just take a break sometimes, we'd be able to process our catalyst a lot better.

But I think what you are talking about isn't uncommon among wanderers. In one of the most popular Q'uo transcripts, Q'uo says:

Quote:What wanderers usually do not realize is that that which is so obvious and easy from the other side of the veil is impossible to read and difficult to bear within the thick veiling of the third density of Earth, with its free will and its extremely thick veil. The danger always is that the wanderer will not wake up, or, if it is partially awake, that it will awaken only to complain that it is not comfortable, that it wants to go home, that it must leave this place that is so polluted and dirty.

To those who feel these things, we would suggest that it is precisely because this planet is so in need of higher vibrations that you came to serve at this time, to help lighten the vibrations of Planet Earth. And you could not do this without incarnating and becoming one of the tribe of humankind. Your love was so great that you took that step. And now you have awakened and you know how difficult a step it was to take. We encourage you to take hold of the honor and the duty of being a wanderer.

That which you know of the higher planes, that which you remember in a dim or not so dim way, bring into your heart and let it bless the environment that you see before you, just as it is. You are not here to clean it up. You are not here to make it right. You are not here to fix it. For all of the outer world is an illusion. You are here to love it. Take the world in your arms and embrace it. This is how you came to serve. This is your glory and your crown. Wear it well and rejoice in being here.
- July 31, 2007

I find Q'uo's perspective here so useful whenever I feel hopeless and lost within this incarnation. And I think a shift in perspective can go a long way in helping us to cope with difficulty, discomfort, or pain. The difficulty we experience here, as being who chose to come here to help, is not pointless. It is something we accepted because we knew there was at least a chance that in doing so, we could then offer the love of the Creator in a truly meaningful way. Knowing the pain and difficulty have a beautiful purpose gives this harsh reality a new and more bearable context for me.
Every single day...
I find myself honestly having never even thought of the question before. Unlike most here seem, I am pretty certain that I am grown on Earth and am not a wanderer. I want the world to be awesome, and better, and I sometimes become sad when things happen that damage the planet or the people, but I have never regretted being here, because then I would regret being alive in the first place. Life can suck, and it's easy to focus on the negative, but you are surrounded by beauty and uplifting moments as well, if you just look for them.
(11-08-2020, 04:11 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]

If this question is coming from an active place of wondering this yourself, please know that I'm sending you some love and light, for what it's worth. I hope you're okay.

When thinking about the question, if I ever regret coming here, or wish I could just leave, I'm actually surprised to realize the answer is no. I think my most common wish is that there were a pause button on life, but not an eject button. This place can be so overwhelming sometimes, and I think if we had the ability to just take a break sometimes, we'd be able to process our catalyst a lot better.

But I think what you are talking about isn't uncommon among wanderers. In one of the most popular Q'uo transcripts, Q'uo says:

Quote:What wanderers usually do not realize is that that which is so obvious and easy from the other side of the veil is impossible to read and difficult to bear within the thick veiling of the third density of Earth, with its free will and its extremely thick veil. The danger always is that the wanderer will not wake up, or, if it is partially awake, that it will awaken only to complain that it is not comfortable, that it wants to go home, that it must leave this place that is so polluted and dirty.

To those who feel these things, we would suggest that it is precisely because this planet is so in need of higher vibrations that you came to serve at this time, to help lighten the vibrations of Planet Earth. And you could not do this without incarnating and becoming one of the tribe of humankind. Your love was so great that you took that step. And now you have awakened and you know how difficult a step it was to take. We encourage you to take hold of the honor and the duty of being a wanderer.

That which you know of the higher planes, that which you remember in a dim or not so dim way, bring into your heart and let it bless the environment that you see before you, just as it is. You are not here to clean it up. You are not here to make it right. You are not here to fix it. For all of the outer world is an illusion. You are here to love it. Take the world in your arms and embrace it. This is how you came to serve. This is your glory and your crown. Wear it well and rejoice in being here.
- July 31, 2007

I find Q'uo's perspective here so useful whenever I feel hopeless and lost within this incarnation. And I think a shift in perspective can go a long way in helping us to cope with difficulty, discomfort, or pain. The difficulty we experience here, as being who chose to come here to help, is not pointless. It is something we accepted because we knew there was at least a chance that in doing so, we could then offer the love of the Creator in a truly meaningful way. Knowing the pain and difficulty have a beautiful purpose gives this harsh reality a new and more bearable context for me.

Thanks for posting this. I also needed to read it.
(11-08-2020, 04:11 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]I find Q'uo's perspective here so useful whenever I feel hopeless and lost within this incarnation. And I think a shift in perspective can go a long way in helping us to cope with difficulty, discomfort, or pain. 

Greetings Austin, 

I have found that so often, surrendering and deliberately changing one's perspective is pretty much all you can do in so many circumstances.

I can be a stubborn bugger, which very often makes applying such deliberate change in perspective not so easy.

It can also be a challenge wanting so much to effect positive change in this problematic civilization, and either not knowing how to achieve this, but also not being able to in the face of seemingly insurmountable opposition.

I'm still working on the lesson that it's not my job to "fix" this planet's problems - but I'm not done yet trying - but I realize it's a tricky business that needs constant attention to navigate effectively.

L & L

Jim   
I have no regrets at all for coming here, even though there are times when the suffering and sorrows in this world are overwhelming. As a child, I do recall thinking about suicide intellectually. But in general, no matter how tough it is to get along here and do what must be done, there is so much beauty on Earth to balance it, and I do have a sense of being here for a reason.

That sense of having a mission or being here for some reason seems to trump any oppression or depression deriving from how really hard it can be sometimes. When things spiral down, I imagine what I would feel in whatever afterlife I end up in, and I realize that I just don't want to bail no matter how painful it is. And I also remember to focus on the beauty of Earth, or even something mundane such as finishing a project, which does not make the difficulty go away, but it does make difficulty recede and take a back seat to more positive and productive ways of being. 
removed
No regrets. I love Earth so much I would give my life for her this minute. Only gratitude.
Wow, thank you to everyone that has replied as well as the kind words and thoughts from the people sending them!

For anyone wondering, I'm okay. I thought it was a good question to ask but I was also feeling a little bit strained and vulnerable. Posting here felt like it would help me feel better (it did) and lot of responses resonated strongly with how I feel overall.

As much as I absolutely hate feeling stuck here at times, wishing I could just time out for awhile then come back. I have mostly enjoyed this lifetime so far and am greatly appreciative of the opportunities given to Learn/Teach Teach/Learn. Although I've always tried to maintain a caring and understanding perspective to the people around me and the general population, I can feel my compassion and wisdom being slowly replaced by frustration and confusion on a day to day basis. Well aware that this all part of the process and quite common in this world I still can't help but feel I've been targeted for a little "mental warfare". Whether it be STS entities or some advanced military tech it isn't much of a shock but still quite annoying if true. Or maybe I just have a lot of balancing to do with in my self and need to make some changes in my lifestyle. Either way I'm glad I posted this thread and hope people continue to share their thoughts on the subject.

Peace and Love
removed
Not at all! I love Earth, and life and the souls that I have connected with so far. Blush
No. I'm elated to be on Earth. Earth has been a resplendent spiritual school.
I am so grateful to be here.
There are things behind the veil you can do
that you can't when you can see everything.

Love is more genuine here I think because
it is based on faith to an extent.
(11-05-2020, 02:57 AM)peregrine Wrote: [ -> ]  
Yes, but I got over it.  Now I'm wondering how much I can take advantage of the opportunities before I time out physically.

It's very awkward when you feel that life is truck that continually runs you over, but when you become licensed to operate it and can actually sit behind the wheel and have some influence over where you travel, your whole perspective changes.

Another way of putting it is, when you realize that you are the instrument of your own consciousness, and when you have developed skill enough to operate it, a depth of love and power and beauty and grace that were otherwise unavailable become part of your life.  Then incarnation doesn't seem all bad.

i love this!!! Cool
I don't regret coming but sometimes I wonder when I'll finally get that vacation.
I've experienced different types of not wishing to be here during different parts of my life.

In childhood, during school years, I sometimes became suicidally depressed. But something my mother told me, about people being here for a reason, and needing to incarnate again to get it done if trying to skip it by exiting prematurely, stuck with me. (She's probably the most difficult person in my life, a source of help at times and plenty of pain and frustration at other times, and unchanging in that regard.)

(11-08-2020, 04:11 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]I think my most common wish is that there were a pause button on life, but not an eject button. This place can be so overwhelming sometimes, and I think if we had the ability to just take a break sometimes, we'd be able to process our catalyst a lot better.

The last half a decade, it's felt as if my inner life has sped up, while outer life feels a bit as if submerged in thick syrup, sluggish and senselessly unresponsive to whatever is in the consciousness of both myself and others.

In that regard, I actually often feel that whatever opportunities may be there for learning and more constructive and creative developments, both for myself and others, simply slip by, most invisible resources brought by everyone seemingly slowly consumed for nothing. As if most of the consciousness involved was on a permanent vacation, only the small sliver of it able to suffer usually present. It somehow seems miraculous when something good unfolds, because it seems so strange.

At other times, it feels as if all is alright, regardless of the outside world.

Q'uo Wrote:What wanderers usually do not realize is that that which is so obvious and easy from the other side of the veil is impossible to read and difficult to bear within the thick veiling of the third density of Earth, with its free will and its extremely thick veil. The danger always is that the wanderer will not wake up, or, if it is partially awake, that it will awaken only to complain that it is not comfortable, that it wants to go home, that it must leave this place that is so polluted and dirty.

This is the kind of message that may have been helpful to me around the time it was channeled, in mid-2007. But I didn't find it, nor come around to explore such material, until much more recently.

Sometimes I've had psychic impressions of the overall landscape of society and what's in it. The clearer the picture has been, the uglier it has seemed. The more I learned about the world, the uglier it seemed to become as awareness grew. Because I was aware of how much people often value is illusory, yet couldn't see any meaning or find any faith beyond the miserable view which remained when those illusions were removed.

Q'uo Wrote:To those who feel these things, we would suggest that it is precisely because this planet is so in need of higher vibrations that you came to serve at this time, to help lighten the vibrations of Planet Earth. And you could not do this without incarnating and becoming one of the tribe of humankind. Your love was so great that you took that step. And now you have awakened and you know how difficult a step it was to take. We encourage you to take hold of the honor and the duty of being a wanderer.

It's an idea difficult to translate into concrete ideas of how it may manifest. Utilitarian ethics do not apply to this kind of thing, and most good and the absence thereof seem to remain unseen and unseeable in the incarnate state.

Q'uo Wrote:That which you know of the higher planes, that which you remember in a dim or not so dim way, bring into your heart and let it bless the environment that you see before you, just as it is. You are not here to clean it up. You are not here to make it right. You are not here to fix it. For all of the outer world is an illusion. You are here to love it. Take the world in your arms and embrace it. This is how you came to serve. This is your glory and your crown. Wear it well and rejoice in being here.

It's much easier to consider the idea that a higher version of the self may be able to bless and love the world than doing it at this level. It's also easy to find an intention of, basically, good will towards the environment. But there's, in my personal experience, an enormous chasm between such an intention of good will and the senses of love and gratitude usually talked about in the abstract and in connection with spirituality. When I consider those, I find myself trying to find meaning in what seems like awkward inner "postures" which are diconnected from any embodied sense of being meaningful.

(11-09-2020, 04:54 AM)Jim Kent + Wrote: [ -> ]I have found that so often, surrendering and deliberately changing one's perspective is pretty much all you can do in so many circumstances.

It seems to be a theme in the end of one chapter and the beginning of another in the personal "story" as it unfolds. Perhaps a good reminder for me.

(11-09-2020, 04:54 AM)Jim Kent + Wrote: [ -> ]It can also be a challenge wanting so much to effect positive change in this problematic civilization, and either not knowing how to achieve this, but also not being able to in the face of seemingly insurmountable opposition.

I'm still working on the lesson that it's not my job to "fix" this planet's problems - but I'm not done yet trying - but I realize it's a tricky business that needs constant attention to navigate effectively.

I've found that in part it helps, in part it doesn't, to learn more about human history and nature and repeating patterns. It can make it much more clear that there's little hope of changing others for them, and that everything tends to play out the way it does because people are basically what and how they are. But that still leaves a large gap in terms of seeing possibilities for change in areas where things are obviously not going as well as they could. I still haven't moved beyond all my bitterness connected to that.
Asoltsutsesvyl, I feel for what you are writing.

I do not know if that might help, but something happened to me which helped greatly, and curiously it didn't happen from meditation or some involvement into deep spiritual research or study. It happened in fact as a gift from perhaps like second density to me being in third. Wink It was in 1984, and that was in about the seventh month of coma of my son who was just a little older than 2. We thought he would wake up in the first few days after the accident since his body reactions were about that path, but it wasn't happening, and I was sitting one morning early at a coffeeshop near the hospital and having a cup of coffee from an ivory earthenware cup. Suddenly, I was pretty low, and the cup started to like, look at me and tell me really clearly really clearly I love you. I looked around because I had started to think anyway that my mind was getting like going nuts more or less, even if I did continue to do all the regular things of daily life.

I was pretty psyched to tell you the truth and I got back to that coffee shop only two days later. It was not the same thing with the cup but still there was something there. The next evening, so three days later, close friends had invited us for dinner, and there was a conversation of three more other people there and one woman was talking really excitedly about a group meeting of friends she had had, and had tried a sort of para psychology thing where they all had brought an object and they would try by picking an object that didn't belong to them, to tell something about that object. One of the women picked a blue chipped cup and after closing her eyes said, for the cup, I had a pretty good life serving this family and then the woman who owned me decided to get rid of me because I am chipped and I was thrown away without any good bye. Then the woman opened her eyes and then, after a small pause, one of the other women started to cry, and she confessed that this was in fact her cup that she had thrown away weeks before, had been found by one of the women of the group and this third woman of the group had found the words coming from the cup..

It's really a stretched story, I am sorry, but it was really in a weird way the beginning of my pushing back from a temporary bottom, I started to look at objects in a very different way, I mean I loved plants and trees and all this nature but that little thing of the cup that really changed things a lot for me. My morning coffee became an anchor something like that, in my life. When I look at things today, I see this as a really important event... lol as nutty as I seem to have been.
(11-08-2020, 11:27 PM)KaliSouth Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-08-2020, 04:11 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]

- July 31, 2007

Thanks for posting this. I also needed to read it.

Despite realising that I chose this incarnation for a reason I am quite bored by humanity. This simulation of the One Infinite Creator is becoming predictable. I'm not saying I want to leave this planet, because I clearly have a job to do in this lifetime. I'm just over humans right now.
Not at all. There's so much you can do behind the veil that you can't do on the other side of it.
Nope.. this realm is very complicatedly beautiful in it's own way..
I'm honored and feel blessed to have the chance to experience all of this.

And I'm fully aware that this experience will end at some time, thus I tried not to be fully immersed in it so I can leave this world with a smile and a sense of awe..
(11-05-2020, 02:37 AM)Smocur Wrote: [ -> ]just leave without having to die

That's just not a possibility. Not only your physical body, but also your mind as you know it, are part of this planet's experiential nexus at this point in time. The way you think, the things you want, even the thinking process you use are specific to this planet. You cant take yourself and just plug it into another planet. When leaving, the physical body and the connection of your mind to this experiential nexus will need to be left behind, then your mind will need to be connected to the new experiential nexus (likely a planet/smc or social mind) and you will need to incarnate into a proper body in that planet.
Pages: 1 2 3