Bring4th

Full Version: Gold flecks and inward pulling pressure
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A few weeks back when I was going through my experience, when I would look at people, I'd see gold flecks on their face. That's different from the silver flecks that were brought up in the Ra material.
Has anyone in a higher-energy state seen these gold flecks? To me, they look like conduction points of a sort.

Also, after coming back down, I am now slowly climbing up, having grounded nicely. I'm now feeling an inward pulling pressure on my solar-plexus chakra. I found when my chakras get cleared, there becomes that inward pressure. Has anyone else here experienced the inward pulling? It feels like my chakra has a gravitation of its own.

I did experience this before during my first climb. Now on the second, I seem to have better control over how the energy moves. I want to get back to where I was able to oscillate these energy centers back and forth slowly. It's a more amazing dynamic when this happens.
are these gold flecks physical, or they are manifestations of instant, flashy lights.
They look physical. Little dots on a person's face about the size of a grain of rice, but circles. When I was in a room with a few, I saw them on all the people. They were in rows of maybe 5 dots on each side. It's been weeks, but I'd say I saw about a dozen or so gold dots on forehead, cheeks, and chin areas.