Bring4th

Full Version: Approx. One year from now, about these times
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://lawofone.info/results.php?session...=1&ss=1#29

Quote:17.29 Questioner: Am I to understand that the harvest is to occur in the year 2011, or will it be spread out?

Ra: I am Ra. This is an approximation. We have stated we have difficulty with your time/space. This is an appropriate probable/possible time/space nexus for harvest. Those who are not in incarnation at this time will be included in the harvest.

above was from Ra.

below is from quo :

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0211.aspx

Quote:To sum up this third level, we would say that to the best of our knowledge—which is not without error but is only opinion—the timetable of your planet is a set one. The planet itself, minus the time lateral, will completely shift into fourth density at the winter solstice of 2011.

There is an area around this time that is not clock time because the change is not in space/time but in time/space. That penumbra, shall we say, of the time of shift began approximately in 1998.

As we give this instrument dates, be aware that we are not particularly good with numbers. There was in the planetary energy system an adjustment made at one point that would simply remove the planetary population through natural means because it was failing to come to harvest. This pole shift was averted in 1998 by many groups such as this one [that] were aware that consciousness needed to be lightened and [that] spent a good deal of time and energy as light bringers and those who spoke about these energies, these times, and the spiritual principles involved in evolution.

This work has enabled this planet to have the added physical space/time for those entities within incarnation at this time to come to harvest on their own and also in order to give entities who graduated early the opportunity to come back into this planetary environment you call Earth and help accelerate the shift in consciousness. They, more or less, shall we say, have stacked the deck, making the tipping point ever closer towards rejoining the main line of space/time.

We confidently believe that your planet will rejoin that natural movement and progression of your planet into fourth-density space/time.

Meaning, something will happen at 2011, winter solstice.

but then again, the paragaraphs after the first imply uncertainty. but then again, that uncertainty seems to be relevant to the time/space portion of the planet. ie, the part that is quarantined in the time lateral.

merging with what we know from Ra, we can say that, around 2011 these times, or this vicinity, the planet will finally switch fully to 4d vibration, native 4d environment PHYSICALLY.

planet shifting into 4th density, time lateral staying as it is, would mean that, the time/space of the planet would still remain isolated in the quarantine that council of nine has created to quarantine the planet, but, the physical existence of the planet, ie space/time, would move to 4th d fully.

this is in tune with the concept that, the time lateral is only a phenomenon in time/space, isolating the planet's astral plane from effects from the rest of the existence (creation).

what is a time lateral, is explained below :

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0414.aspx

Quote:Accordingly, the metaphysical or time/space portion of your third-density Earth was reconnected to the main track, shall we say, of the progression of time/space and space/time in such a way that it was as isolated and protected a hotbed or greenhouse for growing souls as could be devised.

It is precisely as real as the main track of time/space. And indeed, it is equal to the main track in time/space. It is a carefully created alternative track which naturally feeds back into the main track of time/space and space/time progression.

At the conclusion of this time lateral, then, the population of planet Earth shall be ready to take advantage of the opportunity to end the third sub-cycle of harvest and greet the end of that seventy-six-or-so-thousand-year cycle that is a third-density cycle in its completion.

Because this is not a physical alteration but a metaphysical alteration, there is no physical marker for the end of the time lateral. And indeed, this time lateral has been very successful compared to experiments in the past. The accumulation of awakening interest in altering the course of the vibration of planet Earth has been late in starting but has rapidly spread and gained strength in all parts of your globe, in all peoples, cultures and places. Your world is truly waking up.

from what we know in regard to vibratory increase from what Ra said, its like the ticking of a clock. and it will happen at the predestined time.

again, so, from what we are seeing here, what i understand is, the vibratory rate of the space/time (ie physical) will switch fully to 4th d vibrations as native. we are already in green vibration spectrum, but it is mixed with yellow, orange etc. ie planetary conscious clouding it.

the quarantine however, or the time lateral, will apparently continue. but, for its ending, a vicinity is given by quo, instead of a rather precise date. if im not mistaken, its from 1 to 300 years.

the important bit about this is, the planet will be in 4d, but, its time/space, astral part, will be in quarantine still.

this will have important implications.

firstly, there will be noticeable disparage in between time/space, and space/time in regard to compatibility. imagine, 1 year from now, the planet will be physically 4d, bringing in possibly the heightened effects of the green ray vibration to all physical manifestations.

very probably, 3-4d transitionary bodies will be affected considerably. no need to mention that, any entity being born into a more 4d in-tune body these times or at those times, will be more affected.

but, the time/space will still be in a quarantine. so, the thoughts, behavior patterns, emotions, ie, all the stuff that goes on in time/space, will continue.

this means there will be much disparage in between the physical manifestation of the planetary society, and its thoughts, actions, emotions.

this may lead to considerable issues. some of which may be due to 'thoughts become things' effect.

there is the possibility that 3d bodies may not get affected. using the remaining 3d energy that is found in the planet due to the planetary meditations, actions, ie, all this stuff the wanderers and whatever sources aiding the harvest from outside, has brought.

for 3-4d entities, and 4d entities, it would be a more serious situation i presume, for their bodies will be more in tune with green ray vibrations, probably increasing 'thoughts become things' effect.

actually a lot kinds of incompatibility issues may be experienced by anyone. for it will be a planetary scale situation.

but one thing is certain, around 2011, the planet will finally switch to 4d vibration.

this, may lighten the load on entities who are already in tune with higher frequencies, be them in 3-4d bodies, or, more 4d tuned bodies.

and i think that is a good thing.
This should be quite interesting...over the next couple of years I wonder just how much the effect of our thoughts and emotions, not to mention beliefs, will have on our personal day to day realities. Throughout most of this year up to now, I have found that at least in my own reality, my thoughts and emotions are being reflected back to me in physical reality with ever increasing consistency. The effect has definitely increased in potency for me as I strive to expand my awareness in each day...however I would guess that this effect on physical reality will increase very gradually and over many, many years.
There is another transcript in which the 2012 date is given by Q'uo. I asked Carla about that a couple of weeks ago, on the radio show. She didn't have a definitive answer, but could only speculate that Q'uo made a mistake with numbers. (She had some additional comments but I don't want to paraphrase her.)

I too am wondering about the discrepancy. Everyone is fixated on 2012. What if it's really 2011?

In recent sessions, Q'uo has stated that we will live out our lives, and the Shift will be a gradual transition. Still, this is a subject of much debate and speculation.

As the saying goes, it's a good idea to live each day as if it were our last, anyway.
Ra's number was 2011 tho.
I found that my 11:11 synchro issue is connected to this date. I recently checked out an excerpt of the original NASA report on extreme solar flares to start in that period. There should be a lot of differing "disturbances" spread out from that date.

Anyways, I found this humorous in its use of corpse and reincarnateTongue Kind of seems to mimic 3d life.

Quote:March 10, 2006: It's official: Solar minimum has arrived. Sunspots have all but vanished. Solar flares are nonexistent. The sun is utterly quiet.

Like the quiet before a storm.

This week researchers announced that a storm is coming--the most intense solar maximum in fifty years. The prediction comes from a team led by Mausumi Dikpati of the National Center for Atmospheric Research (NCAR). "The next sunspot cycle will be 30% to 50% stronger than the previous one," she says. If correct, the years ahead could produce a burst of solar activity second only to the historic Solar Max of 1958.

That was a solar maximum. The Space Age was just beginning: Sputnik was launched in Oct. 1957 and Explorer 1 (the first US satellite) in Jan. 1958. In 1958 you couldn't tell that a solar storm was underway by looking at the bars on your cell phone; cell phones didn't exist. Even so, people knew something big was happening when Northern Lights were sighted three times in Mexico. A similar maximum now would be noticed by its effect on cell phones, GPS, weather satellites and many other modern technologies.

Dikpati's prediction is unprecedented. In nearly-two centuries since the 11-year sunspot cycle was discovered, scientists have struggled to predict the size of future maxima—and failed. Solar maxima can be intense, as in 1958, or barely detectable, as in 1805, obeying no obvious pattern.

The key to the mystery, Dikpati realized years ago, is a conveyor belt on the sun.

We have something similar here on Earth—the Great Ocean Conveyor Belt, popularized in the sci-fi movie The Day After Tomorrow. It is a network of currents that carry water and heat from ocean to ocean--see the diagram below. In the movie, the Conveyor Belt stopped and threw the world's weather into chaos.

The sun's conveyor belt is a current, not of water, but of electrically-conducting gas. It flows in a loop from the sun's equator to the poles and back again. Just as the Great Ocean Conveyor Belt controls weather on Earth, this solar conveyor belt controls weather on the sun. Specifically, it controls the sunspot cycle.

Solar physicist David Hathaway of the National Space Science & Technology Center (NSSTC) explains: "First, remember what sunspots are--tangled knots of magnetism generated by the sun's inner dynamo. A typical sunspot exists for just a few weeks. Then it decays, leaving behind a 'corpse' of weak magnetic fields."

Enter the conveyor belt.

"The top of the conveyor belt skims the surface of the sun, sweeping up the magnetic fields of old, dead sunspots. The 'corpses' are dragged down at the poles to a depth of 200,000 km where the sun's magnetic dynamo can amplify them. Once the corpses (magnetic knots) are reincarnated (amplified), they become buoyant and float back to the surface." Presto—new sunspots!

All this happens with massive slowness. "It takes about 40 years for the belt to complete one loop," says Hathaway. The speed varies "anywhere from a 50-year pace (slow) to a 30-year pace (fast)."

When the belt is turning "fast," it means that lots of magnetic fields are being swept up, and that a future sunspot cycle is going to be intense. This is a basis for forecasting: "The belt was turning fast in 1986-1996," says Hathaway. "Old magnetic fields swept up then should re-appear as big sunspots in 2010-2011."

Like most experts in the field, Hathaway has confidence in the conveyor belt model and agrees with Dikpati that the next solar maximum should be a doozy. But he disagrees with one point. Dikpati's forecast puts Solar Max at 2012. Hathaway believes it will arrive sooner, in 2010 or 2011.

"History shows that big sunspot cycles 'ramp up' faster than small ones," he says. "I expect to see the first sunspots of the next cycle appear in late 2006 or 2007—and Solar Max to be underway by 2010 or 2011."

Who's right? Time will tell. Either way, a storm is coming.
Why was it 2012 again? Even the mayan calendar it is discussed meant to say 2011. Obviously not everyone agrees. I don't know. Ra stated he was not good with dates. But I see no clear reasons why not.

Also I didn't know the 98 date, either I repressed it or I just missed it... But I was with a group of people who believed huge things were going to happen that year. We were like those who today are totally in survival mode. We also had some insanely strong events. Seems we weren't looking at the end but at the start.

Only one year.. No reason for panic but what will you guys do?
i had lived through 97 98 date ...
(11-27-2010, 06:27 AM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]Only one year.. No reason for panic but what will you guys do?

I am moving to one of the "safe" areas. I found out about 2 on my own. I came across someone online that that brought up 3 areas, 2 of which matched my own. Cayce mentioned a place that matched one of my picks. There are hints out there. One factor may include air/weather currents

Once I am moved I will stock up on a couple of things. Powdered and dehydrated superfoods - may run into a period where food will not grow. Portable water filtration - multiple springs where I am going, but they will get a bit muddied. Warm outfits and blankets - I expect a temperature drop for a period. Batteryless flashlights. Kind of hard to imagine total boredom after an event?
(11-27-2010, 10:32 AM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-27-2010, 06:27 AM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]Only one year.. No reason for panic but what will you guys do?

I am moving to one of the "safe" areas. I found out about 2 on my own. I came across someone online that that brought up 3 areas, 2 of which matched my own. Cayce mentioned a place that matched one of my picks. There are hints out there. One factor may include air/weather currents

Once I am moved I will stock up on a couple of things. Powdered and dehydrated superfoods - may run into a period where food will not grow. Portable water filtration - multiple springs where I am going, but they will get a bit muddied. Warm outfits and blankets - I expect a temperature drop for a period. Batteryless flashlights. Kind of hard to imagine total boredom after an event?

i dont think that such stuff will be necessary. it seems there wont be any disaster etc happening like that.

you should read the transcripts that are linked.

other than that, i wasnt able to find that 2012 date in last quo transcripts ?

Brittany

I have already felt a noticeable shift in the energy patterns of my body. Along with an inner transformation, I can feel the physical shell slowly being tweaked. Energy courses through me almost all the time now- it feels like a current beneath my skin. I feel electrified. This increases in intensity pretty much day by day. I can only imagine what it will be like a year from now.

I am very much looking forward to returning to my native community, so I feel little need to change any aspect of my daily living in order to compensate for possible natural disasters or other crises. I have agreed to remain here until the shift is fully complete and my purpose for coming here is fully realized, but I am actually quite eager to return home. I have had the premonition since childhood, and growing stronger every day, that this incarnation would be a short one with a very intense and specific purpose- that I will leave this physical body before the age of thirty.

Of course, if by some chance I should live to the age of 100, I'm sure there will still be ample opportunities to serve here as the planet transitions. Being here is not a prison sentence and I am not actively trying to end my existence on this planet. Basically, I am content to let whatever happens happen, with love as my steady, guiding thread.
(11-27-2010, 10:49 AM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]Of course, if by some chance I should live to the age of 100, I'm sure there will still be ample opportunities to serve here as the planet transitions.
This is my goal, but I have done too much damage to my body in my younger yearsTongue My main reason for leaving my area is the false sense of security of infrastructure. I will literally die if the infrastructure goes down during winter. So I head to the most logical choice of safety unreliant on infrastructure. Not to mention the new enforced laws that will come about worry me.

Before I had children I never cared. I lived right next to a volcano and didn't care that it would become active. Now that I have children, I have to ensure they have the knowledge and ability to be self sufficient. I also have their safety as my priority. Children have given me a lust for life that I had always thrown out the window before.
(11-27-2010, 06:27 AM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]Why was it 2012 again? Even the mayan calendar it is discussed meant to say 2011. Obviously not everyone agrees. I don't know. Ra stated he was not good with dates. But I see no clear reasons why not.

Also I didn't know the 98 date, either I repressed it or I just missed it... But I was with a group of people who believed huge things were going to happen that year. We were like those who today are totally in survival mode. We also had some insanely strong events. Seems we weren't looking at the end but at the start.

Only one year.. No reason for panic but what will you guys do?

My intention is to take care of my body, to take care of my thoughts and feelings, of my two sons and wife, to do my best for the company I work and for the colleagues around me, to light a candle first thing in the morning along with checking current day according to Tzolkin, to be bearer of the light for people I meet and communicate with, to feel the joy of existence in the simple things, to be astonished of the vastness of all Creation ... Actually I am living like this already, so no big changes for me.
(11-27-2010, 10:32 AM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]I am moving to one of the "safe" areas. I found out about 2 on my own. I came across someone online that that brought up 3 areas, 2 of which matched my own. Cayce mentioned a place that matched one of my picks. There are hints out there. One factor may include air/weather currents

Ra stated that there are no longer any 'safe' geographical areas but that our consciousness creates safety for us. My understanding of that is, that if we tune into our higher guidance, we will be 'in the right place at the right time' and thus the 'safe' areas become movable with us as individuals, rather than being a specific, designated geographical location.

That's not to say that we might not be guided to one of those areas, or to stock up on food, or whatever. It sounds like you are getting guidance to do those things, in which case that is appropriate for you, rather than just doing them out of fear.

(11-27-2010, 10:32 AM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]Once I am moved I will stock up on a couple of things. Powdered and dehydrated superfoods - may run into a period where food will not grow. Portable water filtration - multiple springs where I am going, but they will get a bit muddied. Warm outfits and blankets - I expect a temperature drop for a period. Batteryless flashlights. Kind of hard to imagine total boredom after an event?

We have no plans to move and in fact seem to be sinking roots deeper where we are, but we have felt guided to start a garden, plant fruit trees, and have a good supply of sprouting seeds and superfoods.

I think of it sort of like locking one's door at night. We do that out of habit. We don't think "in case of a burglar" which would be giving energy to fear. But neither do we leave the door open! (Although I know some people who do that!) No, we just lock it out of habit and forget about it.

According to Q'uo, the major, global catastrophes have been averted, aside from the possibility of war. But there still can be lesser disasters, which are every bit as serious to those living there. Those things have always happened. I'm not into stockpiling, but I do think it's a good idea to be able to grow our own food to some degree, even if it's sprouting jars in the kitchen. That might come in handy even in cases of mundane, minor emergencies like weekend power outages, snowstorms, and stuff like that. And superfoods are good to have on hand, since I don't trust the food supply (or the corrupt FDA) anyway.

I don't think we'll have an 'Armageddon' type scenario. A lot of that might be fear projections. But I do think being at least somewhat self-reliant when it comes to food is a good idea. There are many indications that we might not be able to take for granted easy access to grocery stores.

Each person has to find their own balance between projecting a positive future, and being prepared for the 'inconveniences' of Harvest.
Thank you for your post on this subject brother Unity100.

I do not reply specifically to you, but to all in this thread.

Aug 16/17 1987 was the actual penumbra, not 1988.

The alternate timeline was already restored back on the natural track at that time.

We understand our brothers in time/space to have difficultly in relating the exact year of the harvest shift to us (2011 or 2012), the umbra (what I would relate as the three days of night), yet we are infinite spirits that simply move from one plane of existence to another, meaning there is nothing to fear even if all were to have our physical vehicle become unviable. Illusory mass disaster? Not happening. Personal disaster? That happening or not happening is chosen through free will by the self incarnate through the mirror of manifestation. Prepare for the best/worst and that is what you shall have.

Statistics prove 100% of all people die, so why worry about it? Live for what you have, not for what perceive you don't or won't have. Time in this plane is a precious gift.

Discipline the mind to remove negative thought; live in the moment, seeking to find the highest vibration of love and wisdom; do unto others as you would have others do unto you.

All will be well. All is perfect Smile
(11-29-2010, 08:23 AM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]Statistics prove 100% of all people die, so why worry about it?

Well said Peregrinus!
Well, I don't want to be a smart ass...
Who am I kidding... I DO want to be a smart ass.

But statistics technically only prove 100% of other people die...
Think about it... Unless you remember dying. It's only been proven that other people die...

So there! now lets prove black is white and white is black !
lol ALI xD
Ah, but I do remember dying dear brother.

My last death came in 1918 when I was a soldier in WWI. We went over the top (out of the trenches) and I was shot in the chest, falling backwards onto the cold wet ground. I vividly remember laying there looking up a the sky, the grey clouds and smoke moving by, the dampness in the air, the breath fading... There was much happening, but I just watched the sky as all else became silent.

The life before that I died in 1867. It was not such a pleasant experience in comparison as to what I have relayed above, so I will not write here as to the specifics of that experience. All I shall say is that I was of service to another so as to provide them with an experience which we all take turns learning.

We all die dear brothers, though I do find enjoyment in your jest Wink
Grin, serves me right for joking with people who actually remember their past lives Tongue

Incidentally, Wilcock put another article out with some relevant information. His window of events is 2011-2013. 2012 is right in the middle. When as a child I innocently asked when my friends would visit me, they told me that would not be until after 2014. So all the dates seem to snugly fit together.

Maybe all this means the changes we've been feeling are the initial ramp up towards the creshendo. It's going to get more fun by the day.
(11-30-2010, 02:17 AM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]Ah, but I do remember dying dear brother.

Me too! Tongue
Wow. That's amazing. How, is it just that you have always remembered it, or did you work for it in meditations or something? I'm curious to know...
(11-30-2010, 03:09 PM)Xplosiw Wrote: [ -> ]Wow. That's amazing. How, is it just that you have always remembered it, or did you work for it in meditations or something? I'm curious to know...

Hello Xplosiw,

Because I have not seen you here before, I offer you my welcome Smile

In response to your question: Do you know how sometimes something will bring back a memory, like a sound, taste, smell, experience, etc.? Something triggered remembrance of each of those lives/deaths, though these memories came with the whole experience. Come to think of it, that reminds me... I remember a third, what might be called unpleasant, death hehe. Dying is not bad at all, just a change from one state to another, actually a pleasant experience.

While in the fully veiled unawakened state, these memories always puzzled and disturbed me as to "why" I remembered, other than I understood it gave me some insight into how I treated others, and made me realize that we do reincarnate.

Once I awakened and had breached the veil, these memories simply became pieces of the larger puzzle which fit together to become a part of the greater understanding I have come to.

Thank you for your question Smile I hope I was able to explain well enough to satisfy your desire for understanding.

Meditative experiences... that is different.
Thank you for your kind reception!

And yes, I do understand better now Smile Thanks!
I have a little different take on Time/Space and Space/Time.
The way I see it, time/space comes before space/time, for every density except the 7th, where at the end they become one.
This is an example of how it may work.
Think of a circle that is within infinite energy. As the circle spins, it manifests potential from it. If the circle continues to spin, the potential become manifest as first density. As the circle continue to spin, it manifests enough energy for another circle, and the two begin to spin. As the two continue to spin, they manifest energy from infinite energy, and that's second density. As the circles continue to spin, they manifest a 3rd circle. When the three circles are all spinning, 3rd density energy is manifested from infinite energy. Those three can have a common center, that contains the potential of the 3. Each has a different manifestation potential. Self awareness is created as the center becomes connected to the different potential, and because the center is outside all 3 circles.
Thus 4th density when it begins, it must have the potential of all previous densities. The time/space of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd densities remain, as the time/space of the 4th density begins to generate the 4th circle in our example.
This means that every density has the potential time/space of all previous densities.

I could be wrong, of course

(11-26-2010, 06:21 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]http://lawofone.info/results.php?session...=1&ss=1#29

Quote:17.29 Questioner: Am I to understand that the harvest is to occur in the year 2011, or will it be spread out?

Ra: I am Ra. This is an approximation. We have stated we have difficulty with your time/space. This is an appropriate probable/possible time/space nexus for harvest. Those who are not in incarnation at this time will be included in the harvest.

above was from Ra.

below is from quo :

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0211.aspx

Quote:To sum up this third level, we would say that to the best of our knowledge—which is not without error but is only opinion—the timetable of your planet is a set one. The planet itself, minus the time lateral, will completely shift into fourth density at the winter solstice of 2011.

There is an area around this time that is not clock time because the change is not in space/time but in time/space. That penumbra, shall we say, of the time of shift began approximately in 1998.

As we give this instrument dates, be aware that we are not particularly good with numbers. There was in the planetary energy system an adjustment made at one point that would simply remove the planetary population through natural means because it was failing to come to harvest. This pole shift was averted in 1998 by many groups such as this one [that] were aware that consciousness needed to be lightened and [that] spent a good deal of time and energy as light bringers and those who spoke about these energies, these times, and the spiritual principles involved in evolution.

This work has enabled this planet to have the added physical space/time for those entities within incarnation at this time to come to harvest on their own and also in order to give entities who graduated early the opportunity to come back into this planetary environment you call Earth and help accelerate the shift in consciousness. They, more or less, shall we say, have stacked the deck, making the tipping point ever closer towards rejoining the main line of space/time.

We confidently believe that your planet will rejoin that natural movement and progression of your planet into fourth-density space/time.

Meaning, something will happen at 2011, winter solstice.

but then again, the paragaraphs after the first imply uncertainty. but then again, that uncertainty seems to be relevant to the time/space portion of the planet. ie, the part that is quarantined in the time lateral.

merging with what we know from Ra, we can say that, around 2011 these times, or this vicinity, the planet will finally switch fully to 4d vibration, native 4d environment PHYSICALLY.

planet shifting into 4th density, time lateral staying as it is, would mean that, the time/space of the planet would still remain isolated in the quarantine that council of nine has created to quarantine the planet, but, the physical existence of the planet, ie space/time, would move to 4th d fully.

this is in tune with the concept that, the time lateral is only a phenomenon in time/space, isolating the planet's astral plane from effects from the rest of the existence (creation).

what is a time lateral, is explained below :

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0414.aspx

Quote:Accordingly, the metaphysical or time/space portion of your third-density Earth was reconnected to the main track, shall we say, of the progression of time/space and space/time in such a way that it was as isolated and protected a hotbed or greenhouse for growing souls as could be devised.

It is precisely as real as the main track of time/space. And indeed, it is equal to the main track in time/space. It is a carefully created alternative track which naturally feeds back into the main track of time/space and space/time progression.

At the conclusion of this time lateral, then, the population of planet Earth shall be ready to take advantage of the opportunity to end the third sub-cycle of harvest and greet the end of that seventy-six-or-so-thousand-year cycle that is a third-density cycle in its completion.

Because this is not a physical alteration but a metaphysical alteration, there is no physical marker for the end of the time lateral. And indeed, this time lateral has been very successful compared to experiments in the past. The accumulation of awakening interest in altering the course of the vibration of planet Earth has been late in starting but has rapidly spread and gained strength in all parts of your globe, in all peoples, cultures and places. Your world is truly waking up.

from what we know in regard to vibratory increase from what Ra said, its like the ticking of a clock. and it will happen at the predestined time.

again, so, from what we are seeing here, what i understand is, the vibratory rate of the space/time (ie physical) will switch fully to 4th d vibrations as native. we are already in green vibration spectrum, but it is mixed with yellow, orange etc. ie planetary conscious clouding it.

the quarantine however, or the time lateral, will apparently continue. but, for its ending, a vicinity is given by quo, instead of a rather precise date. if im not mistaken, its from 1 to 300 years.

the important bit about this is, the planet will be in 4d, but, its time/space, astral part, will be in quarantine still.

this will have important implications.

firstly, there will be noticeable disparage in between time/space, and space/time in regard to compatibility. imagine, 1 year from now, the planet will be physically 4d, bringing in possibly the heightened effects of the green ray vibration to all physical manifestations.

very probably, 3-4d transitionary bodies will be affected considerably. no need to mention that, any entity being born into a more 4d in-tune body these times or at those times, will be more affected.

but, the time/space will still be in a quarantine. so, the thoughts, behavior patterns, emotions, ie, all the stuff that goes on in time/space, will continue.

this means there will be much disparage in between the physical manifestation of the planetary society, and its thoughts, actions, emotions.

this may lead to considerable issues. some of which may be due to 'thoughts become things' effect.

there is the possibility that 3d bodies may not get affected. using the remaining 3d energy that is found in the planet due to the planetary meditations, actions, ie, all this stuff the wanderers and whatever sources aiding the harvest from outside, has brought.

for 3-4d entities, and 4d entities, it would be a more serious situation i presume, for their bodies will be more in tune with green ray vibrations, probably increasing 'thoughts become things' effect.

actually a lot kinds of incompatibility issues may be experienced by anyone. for it will be a planetary scale situation.

but one thing is certain, around 2011, the planet will finally switch to 4d vibration.

this, may lighten the load on entities who are already in tune with higher frequencies, be them in 3-4d bodies, or, more 4d tuned bodies.

and i think that is a good thing.
(12-05-2010, 12:57 AM)Nabil Naser Wrote: [ -> ]I have a little different take on Time/Space and Space/Time.
The way I see it, time/space comes before space/time, for every density except the 7th, where at the end they become one.

they basically need to be balancing each other out, in every density, evenly distributed.

Quote:This is an example of how it may work.
Think of a circle that is within infinite energy. As the circle spins, it manifests potential from it. If the circle continues to spin, the potential become manifest as first density. As the circle continue to spin, it manifests enough energy for another circle, and the two begin to spin. As the two continue to spin, they manifest energy from infinite energy, and that's second density. As the circles continue to spin, they manifest a 3rd circle. When the three circles are all spinning, 3rd density energy is manifested from infinite energy. Those three can have a common center, that contains the potential of the 3. Each has a different manifestation potential. Self awareness is created as the center becomes connected to the different potential, and because the center is outside all 3 circles.
Thus 4th density when it begins, it must have the potential of all previous densities. The time/space of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd densities remain, as the time/space of the 4th density begins to generate the 4th circle in our example.
This means that every density has the potential time/space of all previous densities.

what about the earlier octave, and its densities ? and the next octave, and its densities ?

technically, they all should be accessible for infinite intelligence, even if it is not for the focused individualization as the 'creator' manifesting as the first central sun.
We can overcome the commutative function of the Octave, by supposing that the potential of infinite energy is equal to 1. Whenever any energy reaches that value, it becomes part of the structure of the geometry. Only values less than 1, manifest in space.

Here is one way to describe such function, that is based on numbers used by Ra when talking about Tarot cards. You can also see the Octaves. An Octave ends when the values are all integers

(12-05-2010, 01:06 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-05-2010, 12:57 AM)Nabil Naser Wrote: [ -> ]I have a little different take on Time/Space and Space/Time.

they basically need to be balancing each other out, in every density, evenly distributed.

Quote:This is an example of how it may work.

what about the earlier octave, and its densities ? and the next octave, and its densities ?

technically, they all should be accessible for infinite intelligence, even if it is not for the focused individualization as the 'creator' manifesting as the first central sun.

Duno if this counts Wink

But!

I have thought of re-dreading my hair this summer BigSmile

I cut my dreads out a little after my first babe was born - mainly cause it was getting itchy and heavy.
I'm naturally greasy and lank haired.
It’s would really bug me within a week of no warm water.
I may just be looking for an reason to put my dreads back in though. Smile
(11-27-2010, 12:41 PM)shadowstan Wrote: [ -> ]My intention is to take care of my body, to take care of my thoughts and feelings, of my two sons and wife, to do my best for the company I work and for the colleagues around me, to light a candle first thing in the morning along with checking current day according to Tzolkin, to be bearer of the light for people I meet and communicate with, to feel the joy of existence in the simple things, to be astonished of the vastness of all Creation ... Actually I am living like this already, so no big changes for me.

Nice post Smile
(11-30-2010, 02:17 AM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]My last death came in 1918 when I was a soldier in WWI. We went over the top (out of the trenches) and I was shot in the chest, falling backwards onto the cold wet ground. I vividly remember laying there looking up a the sky, the grey clouds and smoke moving by, the dampness in the air, the breath fading... There was much happening, but I just watched the sky as all else became silent.

The life before that I died in 1867.

How did you pierce the veil with respect to your past lives, dear friend?

Was it through some knowing that came naturally to you without conscious intent, or did it come through disciplined practices such as advanced meditation? Curious to know.

Thank you, for the post filled me with strange respite from the rigor of everyday grind.
the last 10/10/10 i felt a wave of energy that was really potent. i think they're talking about 11/11/11 that's coming up, it'll probably have an effect and bring us closer to 4d. the next is of course 12/12/12.
After ignoring these fora for a few months, I dove back in very recently and read many posts expressing dismay and frustration at the state of things. I wanted to counter those posts if possible, so maybe sharpened my attention to things going on.

What's been happening in the very recent times gives hope to me:
  • The Middle East has young people peacefully expressing a desire for change from autocratic rule
  • The Oscars showed, to me, a greener (ray) atmosphere among the participants (in interviews as well as the big show)
  • An Israeli guy edited a YouTube music video out of a Qaddafi rant and young Arabs embrace its humor
  • Al Qaeda is losing relevance
Perhaps I'm wearing rose-colored glasses, as plenty is still unfortunate in the world, but I choose to see the planet's 4D rubbing off on more people. Maybe all of this positivity is from Wanderers themselves, but the behavior seems to be gaining visibility. I hope it's contagious.

"The 4D train is now arriving; prepare to board, please!"
Pages: 1 2