Bring4th

Full Version: Remote Viewing Ancient Civilizations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First off, this post has little to zero spiritual content within it and I apologise to all the moderators and any users who may not want this being posted here.  I've spent well over a year debating to myself whether or not to share this so I don't want it to be a distraction or blockage to anyone else's spiritual seeking and personal lives, but I feel there may be a few here that can benefit from some of the information.

A few things:
- Certain responses may not be told completely true (like the first one) as it seems they were trying to answer the question without raising more of them.
- About halfway through it seemed one of their members tried to sabotage the thread by saying it was all made up, but if you continue to read it thats not the case.
- Scrolling through each page for the replies can get very tiring.
- If you don't believe the content to be true or important in anyway thats fine, I'm not trying to convince anyone.
- If you do believe parts to be true then please don't let it distract you from whats most important in your life, the only reason I've shared this is because I trust the people here to approach it with a certain level of discernment and wisdom.
- The website sometimes blocks peoples IP address due to hacking breaches, if this happens to you don't worry its fine just try it again in a few days . Its happened to me twice.
- Enjoy!

https://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum...702754/pg1

From page 2:

So, how many wipe-outs of larger civilizations that couldn't rise above their technology level to build a sustainable society can you count to? Are we the sixth or the seventh, or less?

It's not good news. We struggle hard right now not to implode. It's such a mess.
Quoting: Anonymous Coward 65099284

We're the third human civilization to have high technology on a global level.

The number of civilizations that reached some level of technology below ours is much larger, none of them were global however.

The entire span of human civilized history as counted by the broad human genus is approximately 150.000 years.
Here is another shorter thread made by the same group  https://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum...573977/pg1
Remote Viewing?

I am a practitioner. Or, that was one of the things I learned when studying Zen Buddhism. Very useful. I don't use it frequently, but it can be exciting when used. However, I will not use it over moral issues. Observing the private life of somebody, or using it to see the future. Lottery results. Highly immoral. Apart from the fact if I used it for such things, and winning a lottery, it upsets the Universal Balance. Why? Because the person who would win the lottery didn't, and it was stolen, (indirectly), As with most "Zen Arts". Applied with caution.
This reminds me of tartaria or history being revised
https://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum...702754/pg6

I am on pg6. Very accurate info. They also mentioned it was not precisely remote viewing. I realize they are using a quantum portal linked to looking glass time travel tech.

Amazing humans have gotten to this point of leaking the data.

A few topics are veiled. There is no way to determine internal motivations just by watching moses. If moses was in telepathic contact with yhvh, it wont show up for the same reason we cannot see it regulalrly.

I have my own method of verifying info, so this has been very useful to me. Smocur
https://alastair.games/eracidni.html

The companion thread also posted at GLP

https://www.wanttoknow.info/secret_socie...and_081018

These would be the data going into the spiritual side of modern society.

High tech civ number 3 huh?
> little to zero spiritual content

I'll first issue a (probably unwelcome) challenge to everyone here as to what "spiritual" actually MEANS. For those who chose to answer - especially Abrahamics - I'll add the further challenge to explain how your understanding of the "spiritual" differs from the merely psychic.

As a second I'll add that, despite the manifold illuminations provided by Ra, some of the most crucial were omitted. Whether by accident, by design, or simply because of a surplus of material I'll leave for the many "experts" on this forum to insist.

One of the most important aspects of what is - in terms of the Ra Material - described as 4th Density Consciousness is the ability to establish meaningful communications between the Physical Realm and the Psychic Realm, specifically here on Earth, more generally on any planet undergoing a 3D - 4D transition. Why? There are several reasons.

Those who focus on the material aspects of existence and manifestation are more often of STS persuasion; but not all. As the evolutionary phase progresses, these STS-Materialists easily move into dominant positions, and are often assisted by the STO-Materialists - that is, those who acknowledge the importance of understanding and control of matter/energy and space/time, but are also aware of the inevitable supremacy of motion/matter and existence/space, their Psychic Realm equivalents.

The Transhumanists who have now asserted global control are promoting "space exploration" as the next phase of "human development", but this is being done under the aegis of Those of the Intervention - briefly, the "Chariot Orions" of the Ra Material.

The simple fact is that, on a planet free to undergo "normal development", space exploration ALWAYS begins in the Psychic Realm (or "Astral Plane" for those so preferring). The reason is simple. The human physical body, especially at this primitive stage of development, is completely unsuited to the environment even of Solar Space, much less of Interstellar Space, and rapidly perishes. By contrast, the Psychic Double (or misleadingly named "Astral Body") CAN survive for long periods in Solar and Interstellar Space; and with considerable training, across Galactic Space.

It should therefore be obvious that communication with the Psychic Realm ("Astral Plane") is an ESSENTIAL first step in moving from 3D to 4D.

If these comments are of interest to any here, I'm prepared to enlarge upon them.
Please do ColinT Smile
What if astral ether is the only space and space does not exist as humans see it?
OK. We're now undergoing "forced remediation" by an advanced STS conglomerate because we not only failed ourselves, but began terminal destruction of the biosphere. Remember the "unlimited growth" corporate mantra of the 1980s? The new "Planetary Overlords" are acting completely selfishly, but at least insist on curbing our mindless destruction. They intend managing us as a species of live-stock because that's what - in their view - we are. And frankly, they're not so wrong. The first step is to cull an excessive population beginning with the elderly, diseased and defective. This is the purpose of the COVID scam. The next step will be more selective using advanced mutations of the virus that ARE fatal (where the present one - COVID-19 - isn't) to SELECTED target demographics. Probably COVID-21, maybe 22.

We should have advanced sufficiently to have undertaken this ourselves. We didn't, so it's being done for us.

Once a race becomes aware that individual human evolution proceeds as cycles of lives, "death" - s.c. death of the physical body - becomes something completely different. Not only is it inevitable, not only is it necessary, it's a blessing. If you doubt this, sit down and imagine - REALLY imagine - just what it would mean to "live forever", as so many seemingly wish to do. Your body ages but you don't die. Every year your range of activities diminishes, each new year becomes increasingly like the last. And that's just the first few hundred. By the time you get to a thousand you're not only going insane from boredom, you're turning to the vilest perversions in trying to relieve it.

BUT, once you start exploring the possibilities inherent in the Psychic Realm, a vast range of new possibilities open up. The one introduced by this thread - looking into the successes and failures of past civilizations, at first here on Earth and later elsewhere - yields so many valuable insights that it completely changes both individual and social goals.

One of the first to change is the realization of the need to manage death intelligently. Once the physical body starts to fail, there's little point in keeping it alive artificially: it's far better to learn how to terminate that life humanely, move through the Psychic Recess/Reflection and onto the next incarnation. Instead, we are ALL (including Buddhists etc who should know better) being driven by our primitive fear of death into the enslavement of Medical Martial Law. We're trapped by our own ignorance, fear and stupidity.

And this is just the first point of several that need to be understood by those wanting to escape what is coming. First personal responsibility, then groups practising mutual responsibility. Deny or ignore responsibility and you're done for. Accept and practise it with discipline and intelligence and you've a chance of escaping the fate of the mob.

Still interested?

I liked this one about how the pyramids of Giza were built (but yea I admit I am an "Ancientegyptoholic" Blush ). Imo the best results are given by the remote viewer Dick Allgire (the guy with the moustache) The explanations and introductions from the presenter are lengthy and redundant, I wish he would just let the remote viewers talk more.
As an addition to the above video, this according to Ra regarding how the pyramids were built:

Quote:2.4 ▶ Questioner: ... Were you responsible for the building of the pyramid, and what was the purpose of the pyramid?

Ra: I am Ra. The larger pyramids were built by our ability using the forces of One. The stones are alive. It has not been so understood by the mind/body/spirit distortions of your culture. 

3.11 ▶ Questioner: Was the pyramid then built by the mutual action of many of your people?

Ra: I am Ra. The pyramids which we thought/built were constructed from thought-forms created by our social memory complex.

3.12 ▶ Questioner: Then the rock was created by thought in place rather than moved from somewhere else? Is that correct?

Ra: I am Ra. We built with everlasting rock the Great Pyramid, as you call it. Other of the pyramids were built with stone moved from one place to another.
I see no contradiction here. It could well be those of Ra refer to levitating the stones via sound technology as mentioned in Farsight Institute video.
Force of One? -> Air Force One -> as in "up in the air "?  :idea:  Tongue
And yes, the stones are alive, very much so. Really cool Smile
I only remembered that Ra stated the pyramids were a little like a piano, that is out of tune and plays the melody poorly.... again referring to resonance and frequency.
From the physical perspective, the Looking Glass technology from the GPL thread, and others, described something like the pyramid being "poured" from the sky, into the shape using some kind of sound/vibration manipulation. This may very well look like levitating stones. Although physically, a "paste" was supposedly used on the stones to mold them, but that may be a different technology.

Before things are created in reality, they can be simulated in the mind of an SMC, that may relate to the thought form. When they have everything down, then they reproduce that construct in physical space, although I don't think the methods are very restricted.

I prefer the Looking Glass quantum portal tech of the OP thread, as remote viewing seems to be rather limited to what the user can decipher or access of the information. Meaning, the information will be limited by their current understanding to a large extent. Quantum portal tech shows an image or movie, that is less vulnerable to interpretation, although it seems this also has severe limitations. As it cannot or will not penetrate into higher dimensions or 4th density.

RA is an oppressor of humanity according to this RV project. It lines up with 'Alien Interview' and Marshall Vian Summers' revelation that ET's manipulate primitive races with spiritual and religious illusion.
Did anyone manage to scroll through all the replies? I should of told youse that they take a couple breaks in the thread that last a year or two.