Bring4th

Full Version: My 6 year old little gal saw an E.T.!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My little girl came up to me two nights ago very serious, and very somber. She is six years old. She said, "Mommy, do you remember the other night when you and Papa were talking to Susie (a friend in Utah) on the phone?" [me: 'yes'] "Well, when you were on the phone with her, I walked into the room by the computer (where I was) and I looked up at the window and there was a man looking in the window at me."

[me: "What?? Who was he??"] "He was the man with the long skinny face." [me: 'Tell me more about what he looked like."] "He had a long skinny face, but the top of his head was big like this." (she made a motion with her hands to shape a larger head at the top) [me: What color was his skin?] "It was a light green. And I could see his shoulders and his arms were down like this. (straight at his sides). He was naked."

I told her to draw a picture of him, and it was a classic depiction of what one would call a "Grey" - the typical alien we see in movies with large heads at the top, long narrow jaws/faces, and the big eyes.

I asked her why she didn't tell me about it before and she said it was because it scared her really bad to talk about it. I started asking her other questions and she freaked out a bit and begged me not to say anything more about it because "she is scared to talk about it at night. So only talk to [her] about it in the day time."

....remember not long ago I heard footsteps coming up my back deck and they stopped right in front of my computer room window?? [[insert Twilight Zone music here]] Cool

Brittany

If the feeling induced was fear, this was likely just a scare tactic. There are plenty of negative beings who will prey on the fears of seekers in order to distract them, right down to those kinds of projections. The key here is to not let it throw you into a state of fear. Of course, it could be hard explaining this to a child. I always WANTED to see an alien, so I can't relate much there. I would just do my best to take the "scary" out of the situation...don't play it up and let it get out of control. I would try to emphasize how fascinating it would be to see beings from beyond earth. Imagine all the worlds out there in the stars...that sort of thing. Of course, as I said, I have little firsthand experience with this. The only alien encounters I've had have been in my dreams, and those are few and far between. Hope it helps.
Experiment by having her sleep in your bed. Seems your house haunts could just be manifestations of projections by someone in the house. That link I sent you explains that. In any case I would have my child sleep in my bed if this was happening.

I remember Ra talking about this as kind of answering a call.
Kristy, was she asleep immediately before or after that timeframe of the phone conversation? Is there any chance at all that she was half-asleep or groggy during that period? It's possible it was a kid in a Halloween mask or just a flight of fancy, but I'm really curious if this might have taken place in the time/space astral version of your home rather than the physical.

I'm not implying that she was simply dreaming, but I've come to strongly suspect that the greys that instill fear are astral or extra-dimensional beings rather than physical ETs. So, as one is more vulnerable during the sleep state to such intrusions, I'm interested to know if sleep could possibly have played a factor with your daughter's experience.

Regardless of what it actually was, there's no need to panic, of course. If we feed the fear then we become entangled in it. If we radiate love and compassion to these confused beings while firmly asserting our fundamental Sovereignty and right to be left in peace, then we take our power back from fear. However, in the case of these particular little creatures and a young and innocent child, some sensible metaphysical precautions/protectionary measures may be in order for the good of your child. As they say, "Trust in God, but lock your car". Smile

Love to all
(11-28-2010, 01:30 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]If the feeling induced was fear, this was likely just a scare tactic. There are plenty of negative beings who will prey on the fears of seekers in order to distract them, right down to those kinds of projections. The key here is to not let it throw you into a state of fear.

No, there was no fear involved. She was just playing happily while we were on the phone, and then ran into the other room. I agree about talking positively about it. I think it would be awesome to meet up with some **friendly** E.T.'s and learn from them! ;o) I'll definitely talk positively about it to my little one.
(11-28-2010, 01:54 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]Experiment by having her sleep in your bed. Seems your house haunts could just be manifestations of projections by someone in the house. That link I sent you explains that. In any case I would have my child sleep in my bed if this was happening.

I remember Ra talking about this as kind of answering a call.

Yes, I thought of having her sleep in our bed with us, too. (which means we get no sleep because she's so wiggly and kicks and pokes all night...haha). Can you elaborate more about what Ra said? I am more than curious! Thanks! What do you mean by "answering call"?
(11-28-2010, 02:08 PM)Pablísimo Wrote: [ -> ]Kristy, was she asleep immediately before or after that time frame of the phone conversation? Is there any chance at all that she was half-asleep or groggy during that period?

No, it wasn't bed time yet and my little girl had been playing with her sister actively.

(11-28-2010, 02:08 PM)Pablísimo Wrote: [ -> ]It's possible it was a kid in a Halloween mask or just a flight of fancy, but I'm really curious if this might have taken place in the time/space astral version of your home rather than the physical.

No Halloween mask for sure...we live in the middle of nowhere with an expansive sky above us (deep country in Kentucky).

Definitely will take all the precautionary measures that I can, but I'll definitely try to stay out of fear. Interestingly, last night I had a dream. In the dream, I saw my dead brother. In the sky were a couple of hundred smaller saucer UFO type craft. They hovered in groups of 3-4 and they were very bright, like they emanated light. I heard the words, over and over again, "Disclosure is imminent. Disclosure is imminent. Disclosure is imminent."

Brittany

I forgot to add that sending love to WHATEVER is creating these images, be is physical ET or astral thought form, is always a good way to do. It always helps when I'm dealing with certain visitors that come around. They can't seem to function in a high-love environment.
(11-28-2010, 04:11 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]I forgot to add that sending love to WHATEVER is creating these images, be is physical ET or astral thought form, is always a good way to do. It always helps when I'm dealing with certain visitors that come around. They can't seem to function in a high-love environment.

Will do!! Thank you!! Heart