Bring4th

Full Version: Former Israeli space security chief says aliens exist, humanity not ready
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Former Israeli space security chief says aliens exist, humanity not ready

This "Galactic Federation" has supposedly been in contact with Israel and the US for years, but are keeping themselves a secret to prevent hysteria until humanity is ready.

Has the State of Israel made contact with aliens?

According to retired Israeli general and current professor Haim Eshed, the answer is yes, but this has been kept a secret because "humanity isn't ready."

Speaking in an interview to Yediot Aharonot, Eshed – who served as the head of Israel's space security program for nearly 30 years and is a three-time recipient of the Israel Security Award – explained that Israel and the US have both been dealing with aliens for years.

And this by no means refers to immigrants, with Eshed clarifying the existence of a "Galactic Federation."

The 87-year-old former space security chief gave further descriptions about exactly what sort of agreements have been made between the aliens and the US, which ostensibly have been made because they wish to research and understand "the fabric of the universe." This cooperation includes a secret underground base on Mars, where there are American and alien representatives.

If true, this would coincide with US President Donald Trump's creation of the Space Force as the fifth branch of the US armed forces, though it is unclear how long this sort of relationship, if any, has been going on between the US and its reported extraterrestrial allies.

But Eshed insists that Trump is aware of them, and that he was "on the verge" of disclosing their existence. However, the Galactic Federation reportedly stopped him from doing so, saying they wished to prevent mass hysteria since they felt humanity needed to "evolve and reach a stage where we will... understand what space and spaceships are," Yediot Aharonot reported.

As for why he's chosen to reveal this information now, Eshed explained that the timing was simply due to how much the academic landscape has changed, and how respected he is in academia.

"If I had come up with what I’m saying today five years ago, I would have been hospitalized," he explained to Yediot.

He added that "today, they’re already talking differently. I have nothing to lose. I’ve received my degrees and awards; I am respected in universities abroad, where the trend is also changing."

Eshed provided more information in his newest book, The Universe Beyond the Horizon – conversations with Professor Haim Eshed, along with other details such as how aliens have prevented nuclear apocalypses and "when we can jump in and visit the Men in Black." The book is available now for NIS 98.

While it is unclear if any evidence exists that could support Eshed's claims, they did come just ahead of a recent announcement by SpaceIL, the group behind Israel's failed attempt to land a spacecraft on the moon in 2019.

Uploaded to social media with the text "Ready to get excited again?," the announcement contained a 15-second video of the moon with text saying "Back to the Moon," followed by the date of December 9, 2020.

It is likely that this is a follow up to the Beresheet spacecraft, which crashed after engineers lost contact with it just minutes before it was due to land. However, the follow up project, titled Beresheet 2, is expected to take three years to be ready.

But sadly, we may never know the truth.

Source: https://www.jpost.com/omg/former-israeli...ady-651405

Regarding the highlighted paragraph: if this is true, I don't believe that members of the Confederation would work with humans incarnate in secret in this way. I believe it's possible that members of the Empire are posing as Confederates.
That's also the #1 trending on Twitter: Galactic Federation
I don't know whether this is true or not, however, I think that if/when 'aliens' do make contact, it wouldn't be with governments, but rather random individuals, whom perhaps have agreed pre-incarnatively to such a contact and/or are in the proper spiritual and mental configuration at the particular time of contact.

This is merely my opinion, thank you for sharing.
(12-08-2020, 12:02 AM)ada Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know whether this is true or not, however, I think that if/when 'aliens' do make contact, it wouldn't be with governments, but rather random individuals, whom perhaps have agreed pre-incarnatively to such a contact and/or are in the proper spiritual and mental configuration at the particular time of contact.

This is merely my opinion, thank you for sharing.

If you remember Ra talking about FDR aliens did meet with him and he refused to agree to certain things that would have helped mankind or something.
I can't remember exactly, but aliens have met with people in power already.
So a lot of what this Israeli official said is the same as other insiders that have come forward. There are multiple people who have come forward now who have claimed to have been a part of Secret Space Programs, which the US has two, and Russia has one.

What is interesting is that this is the first time someone with mainstream credibility has made these claims and it was even being discussed on Glenn Beck this morning on the radio. For something like this to be making mainstream awareness is huge. Just a few years ago that would not have happened. Changes are afoot.
Feels very unlikely that extraterrestrials would make contact with leaders/nations whom are still divided and care only for their own land/people and see other land/people as enemies. ya know..
(12-08-2020, 11:16 PM)ada Wrote: [ -> ]Feels very unlikely that extraterrestrials would make contact with leaders/nations whom are still divided and care only for their own land/people and see other land/people as enemies. ya know..

Ra spoke of Confederation contact with Russia in an attempt to balance information being made available at that time.
The contact, regardless of any geopolitical context , is always with an individual and not with an institution.
Yes, Ra did mention contact with the US and Russia among others. But I suspect that it quickly changed to contact with those of Orion instead of the confederation after the governments made clear their negative intent.
Q'uo did mention contact with other world leaders, such as those in China. I don't believe it would be a stretch that the leaders or senior officials of Israel have also been contacted. Most countries seem to have leaders that are lost in space (pun intended) when it comes to serving their own people. They seem to exist solely for the purpose of the material plane, so I can imagine the spiritual dimensions trying to open their minds without infringing on their free will.
(12-10-2020, 06:19 AM)KaliSouth Wrote: [ -> ]Q'uo did mention contact with other world leaders, such as those in China. I don't believe it would be a stretch that the leaders or senior officials of Israel have also been contacted. Most countries seem to have leaders that are lost in space (pun intended) when it comes to serving their own people. They seem to exist solely for the purpose of the material plane, so I can imagine the spiritual dimensions trying to open their minds without infringing on their free will.

There are many positively orientated Souls who play roles in Government.
Some may have been particularly seduced by negative forces, however, as the LOO student will be aware, there is a polarity switch at mid 6th density.
Here it may be expected that an awful lot can be achieved in very little time.
The key will not be a mass awakening of the population but rather the realisation by individuals of the flawed policies they have promoted .
The key in the English language when one says "most people" is the meaning "not all" or the meaning "more than half".

If there is a majority of positively polarised entities in governments around the world, I would like to see it. As in, I would like to see a world where we are closer to eradicating extreme poverty, hunger, arbitrary discrimination, conflict, internal strife etc.
(12-11-2020, 11:04 AM)KaliSouth Wrote: [ -> ]The key in the English language when one says "most people" is the meaning "not all" or the meaning "more than half".

If there is a majority of positively polarised entities in governments around the world, I would like to see it. As in, I would like to see a world where we are closer to eradicating extreme poverty, hunger, arbitrary discrimination, conflict, internal strife etc.

Government is a very broad term. IMO the majority of people in government are either there for the benefits and job security, or they do actually want to serve others in some way. The problem is that those types are never the ones who actually make any decisions.
(12-10-2020, 06:19 AM)KaliSouth Wrote: [ -> ]Q'uo did mention contact with other world leaders, such as those in China. I don't believe it would be a stretch that the leaders or senior officials of Israel have also been contacted. Most countries seem to have leaders that are lost in space (pun intended) when it comes to serving their own people. They seem to exist solely for the purpose of the material plane, so I can imagine the spiritual dimensions trying to open their minds without infringing on their free will.

The gist of the comment is that the intention of leaders and senior officials are questionable for the most part. Not the general suburban mums and dads hanging on solely for the mortgage.

Reading Partners Article

If you do in fact need a reference, here is one:

Quote:Indeed, my brother, the entities who are in power among your nation-states are focused upon those goals that have been the habitual goals of people in power upon your planet for millennia. Those goals are the goals of your great ape ancestors. They revolve around a love of their family and their tribe. When they have defined their tribe, then they attempt to defend their tribe’s property and acreage and to gather resources so that their tribe may fare well in a world of diminishing resources. They have been in power before, perhaps many times, and have developed the habit of an unceasing thirst for power. And this they shall not yield in order to make room for service-to-others goals such as true liberty, true equality, true justice, and a truly equitable distribution of the resources of your planet.

We ask that you not be overly concerned with the state of the outer workings of your planet. We ask that your concern be to pray that these leaders may be forgiven, for they do not know what they are doing. They will come to dust, as all dragons must. Even now, they are dying. The energy of the old world is weakening and its hold upon the hearts and the minds of ordinary people, such as are gathered in this circle of seeking, is lessening every day.

I mean, can we stay on topic?
(12-09-2020, 06:02 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, Ra did mention contact with the US and Russia among others.

USSR. "Those who you call Russians".

Ra is particular about accuracy.
Quote: Regarding the highlighted paragraph: if this is true, I don't believe that members of the Confederation would work with humans incarnate in secret in this way. I believe it's possible that members of the Empire are posing as Confederates.

I 100% agree. The Confederation is not working working with those involved in militarism and secrecy. The guy who said these things is involved in secrecy and deception. That’s literally his job. And absolutely I agree with you that it’s possible that Orion is posing as “the good guys” for these humans who are confused in polarity who are tending towards the negative path.

I don’t need proven liars (government officials and media) to tell me that ETs exist. Of course they do. But remember, the positive ETs don’t care to manipulate free will. They aren’t working with the secret shadow governments of this world. That is Orion.

Be careful, I will warn. If the government comes out and announces “aliens are real” what comes next is the spin that “evil aliens are trying to invade the planet”. That is a lie. Orion is already here. They cannot simply invade a developing planet and dominate it. Most people do not know these cosmic metaphysical principles which we have learned from the Ra Material and may easily be fooled. Coupled with the fact that people blindly trust perceived authority figures... it will get messy if they try and bring in the “alien invasion” scenario.

Discernment is critical! Look at the Devil Tarot card. It’s what happens when we fail to use our faculties of discernment. (Compare Key XV—The Devil with Key VI—The Lovers.)
Regarding the claims of Professor Eshed and secret off-world bases, here is Linda Moulton's interview with the reporter who broke the story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rESV4qd8KAQ
(12-09-2020, 04:19 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-08-2020, 11:16 PM)ada Wrote: [ -> ]Feels very unlikely that extraterrestrials would make contact with leaders/nations whom are still divided and care only for their own land/people and see other land/people as enemies. ya know..

Ra spoke of Confederation contact with Russia in an attempt to balance information being made  available at that time.
The contact, regardless of any geopolitical context , is always with an individual and not with an institution.

i would love to know more about that. is there any nation on earth currently in contact with the federation? any agenda they might be carrying out in contrast to the orion empire?
(12-19-2020, 10:04 AM)dexter101 Wrote: [ -> ]

Ra spoke of Confederation contact with Russia in an attempt to balance information being made  available at that time.

i would love to know more about that. is there any nation on earth currently in contact with the federation? any agenda they might be carrying out in contrast to the orion empire?
Check out Corey Goode and David Wilcock. Apparently there is 3 Secret Space Programs and one of them is working with the confederation. I stopped paying attention to Corey myself a couple years back, but I still keep up with Wilcock and he has some amazing books and free books on his website.
(12-19-2020, 10:14 AM)Dtris Wrote: [ -> ]

Check out Corey Goode and David Wilcock. Apparently there is 3 Secret Space Programs and one of them is working with the confederation. I stopped paying attention to Corey myself a couple years back, but I still keep up with Wilcock and he has some amazing books and free books on his website.
That Wilcock/Goode stuff has always been super questionable to me. I feel like Wilcock's heart is in the right place and he started out on the right track, but got misled and bullshitted a lot. I  think Goode is one of the main shitters, with his canned-ass Blue Avian Solar Warden nonsense. It's quite akin to Tom DeLonge's work(but much more woo-woo), very entertaining, but of dubious truth and principles. If anyone's looking for better and more meaningful material dealing with the "Earth Game and galactic history", while still having more than a modicum of integrity and real philosophical/spiritual "meat" I'd recommend Lyssa Royal Holt, and especially the book "Prism of Lyra". I find Wilcock's work pretty bottom shelf in comparison.
(12-22-2020, 03:32 AM)Black Dragon Wrote: [ -> ]

That Wilcock/Goode stuff has always been super questionable to me. I feel like Wilcock's heart is in the right place and he started out on the right track, but got misled and bullshitted a lot. I  think Goode is one of the main shitters, with his canned-ass Blue Avian Solar Warden nonsense. It's quite akin to Tom DeLonge's work(but much more woo-woo), very entertaining, but of dubious truth and principles. If anyone's looking for better and more meaningful material dealing with the "Earth Game and galactic history", while still having more than a modicum of integrity and real philosophical/spiritual "meat" I'd recommend Lyssa Royal Holt, and especially the book "Prism of Lyra". I find Wilcock's work pretty bottom shelf in comparison.

Have you read any of Wilcock's published books? I think the work with Corey is far from his best. His early work was very influential for me and he is how I was led to the LOO. I also think Wilcock has been too trusting of a lot of his sources and he has lost some credibility due to that. Despite that his work is very good especially in regards to the cycles and how things work. His recent three published works are very good for seekers.

I will check out this Prism of Lyra, sounds interesting.
(12-22-2020, 03:32 AM)Black Dragon Wrote: [ -> ]

In one video Goode said he had asked the aliens if he was 50% STO and they told him he was not.