Bring4th

Full Version: Not sure... Energy manipulation or manifesting desired outcomes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Long time no post, guys! I come around the site often, always with ya in spirit either way anyways. Tongue

So I've got something in my life I'd like to change - there's a cyst growing on my belly right under the skin that's pretty large and my doctor recommended surgery for it. She recommended surgery because she predicted it would just refill if they tried to lance it, and indeed it's refilled twice over having been drained via needle in the last week. Also, it's fairly painful - I've had a stomach ache for going on 3 weeks now, I can't twist my torso without being in pain, and I get irritable if I don't get it drained when it's full because it stretches the skin of my stomach which hurts quite a bit & relentlessly.

I've tried out a few attempts at trying to heal it/remove it/etc, but to be honest I don't have a remote notion of how to heal/affect energy made manifest physically. Anyone got some things to recommend for me? Ideas: Energy manipulating, intelligent infinity usage, affirmations, meditating on an outcome...

Edit: Oh yea! I've already seen the surgeon and he's agreed to take it out surgically, though the date hasn't been set yet.

Namasté and thanks in advance, and for reading Smile
In addition to positive visualization etc. there are many physical, alternative ways of dealing with such things. I've known many people who have healed such things naturally. I have experience natural healing of cysts at least twice, as well as many other ailments as well. Feel free to pm me if you'd like some suggestions!
Hey Josh!

It would seem to me that you have already listed several great ideas and might be looking for affirmation before attempting. I can truly tell you that those would be among my suggestions, and add also that the only one who can choose what is appropriate for you at the present space/time is..well, you! ;p

If I were to suggest an order of those actions, it would be: Contact your higher self via meditation and request that information be made available to you regarding what blockage you may have, what is the reason or possible lessons that you chose to work on with this particular challenge. You can then make a freewill choice as to how you will handle this. If surgery is most appropriate, go for it! You might even feel a need to try and balance the distortion through energy work or look into natural herbal remedies. Whatever you do though, try not to get stressed over it as that can cause greater distortion of your body, unless you want that.
My first thought is that your body is trying to expel a poison. In my opinion the best base for creating a drastic change in the self would be to start with your diet. My sister has the same issue but she wont change her diet. So she has dealt with the recurring issue for around 10 years. Your body has a certain amount of avenues for poisons to escape. It is possible for most of those avenues to get clogged through modern foods. I could get more specific I guess but this is an idea to start with.

Whatever you decide to do should take into account what caused it. Any sidestepping of the source/cause will have you repeating the same procedure to deal with it again.
(11-28-2010, 01:51 AM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]In addition to positive visualization etc. there are many physical, alternative ways of dealing with such things. I've known many people who have healed such things naturally. I have experience natural healing of cysts at least twice, as well as many other ailments as well. Feel free to pm me if you'd like some suggestions!

Thanks Smile And yea, I just pm'd you so... *twiddles thumbs* Lol

(11-28-2010, 02:02 AM)Joseph326 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Josh!

It would seem to me that you have already listed several great ideas and might be looking for affirmation before attempting. I can truly tell you that those would be among my suggestions, and add also that the only one who can choose what is appropriate for you at the present space/time is..well, you! ;p

If I were to suggest an order of those actions, it would be: Contact your higher self via meditation and request that information be made available to you regarding what blockage you may have, what is the reason or possible lessons that you chose to work on with this particular challenge. You can then make a freewill choice as to how you will handle this. If surgery is most appropriate, go for it! You might even feel a need to try and balance the distortion through energy work or look into natural herbal remedies. Whatever you do though, try not to get stressed over it as that can cause greater distortion of your body, unless you want that.

Yea I've been trying those out actually, though to be honest I'm unlikely to try herbal remedies unless they find their way to me (/considers law of attraction Cool). And that stress thing is a biggie, I think that's actually one of the underlying causes, so I'm working on that. At the present time/space nexus this entity does not find itself thoroughly pleased with the reality it has created for itself, as One might say BigSmile

(11-28-2010, 02:22 AM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]My first thought is that your body is trying to expel a poison. In my opinion the best base for creating a drastic change in the self would be to start with your diet. My sister has the same issue but she wont change her diet. So she has dealt with the recurring issue for around 10 years. Your body has a certain amount of avenues for poisons to escape. It is possible for most of those avenues to get clogged through modern foods. I could get more specific I guess but this is an idea to start with.

Whatever you decide to do should take into account what caused it. Any sidestepping of the source/cause will have you repeating the same procedure to deal with it again.

Agreed! I've actually eaten a lot more fast and junk food recently and stopped exercising completely... Looks like a change is in order! (Regardless of if it affects the presence of the cyst, I wanna get skinny and buff again Blush)

Agreed again Tongue. I've been actively searching for the root of the problem... A book I got about the causes of diseases/ailments and how to remove them from one's body seems to provide a pretty spot-on idea... Though who knows, it could be wrong haha

Heart Namasté :idea:
"cyst"

doesnt that mean you have something related to 'thoughts creating things' aspect of the 4d ? like, the anger causing cancer ?
(11-28-2010, 12:10 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]"cyst"

doesnt that mean you have something related to 'thoughts creating things' aspect of the 4d ? like, the anger causing cancer ?

Yea, more or less. I've allowed myself to get boxed into a knot of fear if you will... Gonna take care of the things that caused it today, it's relationship stuff...

Heart Namasté :idea:

Brittany

I just saw a spiritual healer yesterday who did wonders for my back pain. I'm not that adept at healing myself, but there are usually tons of practitioners around. If you're having no luck yourself and would like to avoid surgery, I'd try to look one up. Craniosacral therapy works very well for me.

I suppose it could also always help to try to figure out what metaphysical connection that part of your body might have to you. Ra said cancer was usually caused by anger, but I'm not sure what stomach cysts might be related to. I feel like when my gallbladder malfunctioned and I had to have it out, it had a lot to do with hoarded anger. If you've got any blocked chakras or unresolved emotional issues, there's certainly a chance it could cause a physical manifestation, and by resolving the issue, you could possibly relieve yourself of the physical burden.

Hope you feel better. :-)