Bring4th

Full Version: I want to explore the negative polarity.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
.... I wrote a whole thread only for it to be lost when my computer crashed. Anyways, throwaway account...I don't want anyone who knows me too see this and pretty much just want to hear people's opinion whether or not this is a viable choice....wish I could have said more but I'm mentally too tired to write down all of my thoughts again
Do what thou wilt.......
This forum is probably not the best place to get help with the negative path. But this whole planet can be very useful still at this time and for a little while longer. After that you'll have to find a new playground to continue your quest.
(12-10-2020, 02:48 PM)throwawaynegative132 Wrote: [ -> ]....wish I could have said more but I'm mentally too tired to write down all of my thoughts again

If you're not going to put effort into this, I wouldn't expect anyone else to do so either.

Anyhow, in a word, there are characteristics which are emphasized on the "bad" path which are also more generally useful: you might want to begin by focusing on these.  They would include things like extremely efficient use of catalyst, extreme work ethic and perseverance (kinda like what you failed to do here).  At some point you might want to find a mentor, but for such a person, it's an investment of their time and skill, and if you can't do your own work, how can you possibly do work for them?

Best of luck.

Oh, PS: About that efficient use of catalyst?  Be prepared to face your worst nightmares.  This will come in handy all the way along the path.

(12-10-2020, 02:55 PM)sillypumpkins Wrote: [ -> ]Do what thou wilt.......
....."is the whole of the Law"
Yes, yes yes....
I got a laugh from Peregrine's reply, but it really speaks multiple truths. This path like any other, we start as tiny little creators, but, that is never glamorous enough for the selfish STS entity. So then, time to indulge in those nightmares Peregrine spoke of and make it count. Taking slaves of every living entity; extinguishing their last bits of freedom; making the sorrow of another your true joy, turning their tortured tears into your trophies, filling your lower chakras with undilluted hatred for all that you see and imagine, making hell a place of heavenly rest for you, set up a shrine where you can worship hate, selfishness, lies, deceit and slavery. Your self-mastery will be made through and from all these guises. Know who you are inside and out because you are now the only life that matters. Even if you are mentored, you will also be used for selfish means.
Go big or go home.
(12-10-2020, 02:48 PM)throwawaynegative132 Wrote: [ -> ].... I wrote a whole thread only for it to be lost when my computer crashed. Anyways, throwaway account...I don't want anyone who knows me too see this and pretty much just want to hear people's opinion whether or not this is a viable choice....wish I could have said more but I'm mentally too tired to write down all of my thoughts again

It "is" a viable choice and one that can be made. If you are exploring this as a choice then there is a lot to do. This forum would not be the best place for pointers for one who is exploring this choice. You can read through the Ra Material and find out who the STS individuals they mention and do your research. Although, I highly doubt there is enough time within this illusion to make any real strides and I can almost guarantee you will not become an adept if you are just now exploring this option as a choice. If you are a younger individual, you may have enough time to make some strides but the Harvest is Now. Look inside of your personality and see if you have attempted this path before now or have been behaving in such a way that you seem to have already consciously chosen to be who you have been all along which in this case, is STS.
Good Luck.
Btw, it is not the most efficient path back to the Creator, but it is a way back.
(12-10-2020, 02:48 PM)throwawaynegative132 Wrote: [ -> ].... I wrote a whole thread only for it to be lost when my computer crashed. Anyways, throwaway account...I don't want anyone who knows me too see this and pretty much just want to hear people's opinion whether or not this is a viable choice....wish I could have said more but I'm mentally too tired to write down all of my thoughts again

Issue one: you are asking other-selves what we think about it all. Stop doing that...

Issue two: you chose to ask the STO hive of all group minds to ask...

I love you and this post made my week somehow.

Ciao ✌️
(12-10-2020, 09:36 PM)Ohr Ein Sof Wrote: [ -> ]Although, I highly doubt there is enough time within this illusion to make any real strides and I can almost guarantee you will not become an adept if you are just now exploring this option as a choice. If you are a younger individual, you may have enough time to make some strides but the Harvest is Now.

Just out of fairness, I might add that graduating along either path is about as equally difficult, therefore, one ought not be more pessimistic about one or the other, it seems to me.  In fact, never mind the challenges of doing serious work in spirit, we of either affiliation who would clean up our energy systems to even begin to have serious energy flow to the heart center or above, are so heavily burdened by racial and planetary blockages and over activations as to make the preliminary work nearly overwhelming for us all.

What you say about the time limitation is very much why my earlier post was so muscular in tone.  Along either path, half-assed motivation and dedication will likely win us the booby prize this time around.....if that matters.

Aside: It saddens me to read the above.  Not sure what to do about that.  Maybe I should instigate a Crusade?  Nah, maybe not.  Maybe instead I'll just do my best to be a conduit for divine energy?  ....that is, in my meditation, a little less so in my forum ranting.  (heh heh)

If you don't like putting out excessive effort, I'm not sure the negative polarity will be up your alley.
If you are not even willing to write how you feel, then it's because you are not convinced of what you say you want to achieve.
Do you enjoy rape, pillaging, and murder?

Are you hell bent on bending all around you to your will?

Are you able to manipulate all you see like puppets upon your string?

Do you enjoy the suffering and pain of others?

Are you ready to put yourself above all.

Are you ready to dedicate all of your time and energy to being the best manipulator, deceiver, and slave master you can be?

Are you prepared to be raped, pillaged, and murdered by those above you in the hierarchy?

Are you prepared to be abused, have your credit taken by others, to be worked to death, and have all you might care about destroyed at the whim of another, just to sharpen your blade?

Are you willing to spend 1000 lives being used and abused by others to have a chance to have a handful of lives at the top.

Or, is there something else you want, and the dark side seems like it might get you there faster?
(12-11-2020, 08:19 AM)Dtris Wrote: [ -> ]...
Are you willing to spend 1000 lives being used and abused by others to have a chance to have a handful of lives at the top.

That one is so often overlooked. Ra (or was it Quo ?) mentioned that many of those starving in Africa are living through this because they are walking the negative path and not doing a great job at it.

You don't need to justify your choices to anyone. Just choose your path and stick with it. If, after some time, you decide the STS path is no longer viable then change to the STO path. We all have to reincarnate anyway.
(12-11-2020, 12:49 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-11-2020, 08:19 AM)Dtris Wrote: [ -> ]...

That one is so often overlooked.  Ra (or was it Quo ?) mentioned that many of those starving in Africa are living through this because they are walking the negative path and not doing a great job at it.

I wasn't aware of that coming from confederation sources. Probably from Quo then. I am still in 1981 for my read thru of the entire backlog. I will eventually finish this body of work.
(12-10-2020, 11:59 PM)peregrine Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-10-2020, 09:36 PM)Ohr Ein Sof Wrote: [ -> ]Although, I highly doubt there is enough time within this illusion to make any real strides and I can almost guarantee you will not become an adept if you are just now exploring this option as a choice. If you are a younger individual, you may have enough time to make some strides but the Harvest is Now.

Just out of fairness, I might add that graduating along either path is about as equally difficult, therefore, one ought not be more pessimistic about one or the other, it seems to me.  In fact, never mind the challenges of doing serious work in spirit, we of either affiliation who would clean up our energy systems to even begin to have serious energy flow to the heart center or above, are so heavily burdened by racial and planetary blockages and over activations as to make the preliminary work nearly overwhelming for us all.

What you say about the time limitation is very much why my earlier post was so muscular in tone.  Along either path, half-assed motivation and dedication will likely win us the booby prize this time around.....if that matters.

Aside: It saddens me to read the above.  Not sure what to do about that.  Maybe I should instigate a Crusade?  Nah, maybe not.  Maybe instead I'll just do my best to be a conduit for divine energy?  ....that is, in my meditation, a little less so in my forum ranting.  (heh heh)

Yes true that both are about the same in the amount of determination and dedication and strength of Will, however, it is late in the game. Then again, no one truly can judge another's path and how it may forge forward.
(12-11-2020, 12:49 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]That one is so often overlooked.  Ra (or was it Quo ?) mentioned that many of those starving in Africa are living through this because they are walking the negative path and not doing a great job at it.

Hey I missed this one from Quo or Ra.  Sorry to go off track but I really find it hard to believe that whole countries experiencing starvation are largely negative entities.  If it's true then this is very interesting.  Patrick do you have the quote please?  If not no probs.
(12-10-2020, 11:59 PM)peregrine Wrote: [ -> ]In fact, never mind the challenges of doing serious work in spirit, we of either affiliation who would clean up our energy systems to even begin to have serious energy flow to the heart center or above, are so heavily burdened by racial and planetary blockages and over activations as to make the preliminary work nearly overwhelming for us all.

peregrine I just want to thank you for this paragraph.
It is full of compassion and wisdom.

This awareness should be energeticly how we open every thread, reply to every post because we all here are doing our bests. It’s a lot no matter where we have wandered from. We do our bests and it isn’t always peek clarity but we keep trying.

Much love for sharing this!
Hi throwaway — oooh I know that means the handle is throwaway but that felt gross to type as a name.

OP I have nothing to add really. I’d have no advice.

I just want to say as your sister in energy regardless of you service orientation I know even to consider STS means you have suffered. Pain leads one to seek further pain, or eventually towards love.

So as your sister I am so sorry you feel bad enough you’d consider moving towards a polarity of hurting others and enslaving/separating further from self.

Know you can always come back. We are all one and no one is stuck away forever. It just gets a harder the further you go to change course. Polarity being a force, it can feel you are stuck in the current as it gets stronger but you are not.

Obviously you won’t find guidance for the trip here but I pray you will be guarded from feeling stuck if you want to change course. And I pray if you ever need to feel love you will know to ask the creator and receive their/our gift of unity.
(12-11-2020, 07:27 PM)jacrob Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-11-2020, 12:49 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]That one is so often overlooked.  Ra (or was it Quo ?) mentioned that many of those starving in Africa are living through this because they are walking the negative path and not doing a great job at it.

Hey I missed this one from Quo or Ra.  Sorry to go off track but I really find it hard to believe that whole countries experiencing starvation are largely negative entities.  If it's true then this is very interesting.  Patrick do you have the quote please?  If not no probs.

Have a look HERE.  (27 Jan 1985, evening) Begin in the Q's, about 3/5ths down the page with one asked by K.  Continue through those asked by C.

It's not so simple, but it is interesting.

(12-11-2020, 07:52 PM)peregrine Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-11-2020, 07:27 PM)jacrob Wrote: [ -> ]

Have a look HERE.  (27 Jan 1985, evening) Begin in the Q's, about 3/5ths down the page with one asked by K.  Continue through those asked by C.

It's not so simple, but it is interesting.

So the impending harvest is intensifying life experience in order to more effectively polarize entities to learn love? That doesn't seem to imply a bias in polarity. To me the fact that so many have incarnated from different planets just to experience this incredibly swift and cruel catalyst (living in African countries with famine, sickness and war) seems to be a good sign that the harvest might be increased.
Quote:K: Yeah, I have a question about the people who are starving to death in Africa. Where is the love of the Creator in that? It seems to me it would be an overly harsh and severe test to put these people through.

I am Latwii, and am aware of your query, my brother. Indeed, my brother, upon your planet at this time there are multitudes of entities who suffer daily the greatest of difficulties and degradations, the sicknesses, diseases, hunger, oppression, separation from those that are loved. This is the lot of many within your illusion, and each in some way partakes of what seems a most unloving life and pattern of living. Yet, within your illusion there is the restriction of the viewpoint. Within your illusion you cannot see with the wide-ranging eye that sees the patterns not only of this life but of those lives and lessons which stretch far back into what you call time. It is not possible for your entities and peoples to see in such a manner or else the love of the Creator would be much more easily discovered and expressed. Yet even within the situation within which you have described, there is not only the love of the one Creator, but the one Creator moving in portions of Itself, finding the balance within this illusion for other lessons not well learned in another illusion.

As you see one portion of the Creator suffering the great difficulty, you with your limited perspective are not able to see that from which this situation sprang. As we look upon those entities who inhabit your planet, we see that there has been a great migration of souls from many portions of your universe. This planet upon which you dwell is one which houses those who have had difficulties within the third-density experience which attempts to learn the lessons of love. These entities have migrated to your planet in order to once again attempt the great lesson of choosing to love the self or to love other selves. Many are the lives, cycles and sagas that each entity upon your planet has undertaken. The journeys have not been easy; many have been the difficulties.

Those difficulties now apparent are those which are hoped by the entity suffering that will balance the previous difficulties in order that the harvest and graduation into what you have called the density of love might be accomplished, for each upon your planet at this time is old in experience and each has the opportunity to learn these lessons of love and to move from this density of forgetting into the experience of remembering once again that the one Creator dwells in all. These great difficulties are the tests which provide the opportunities for graduation.

May we answer you further, my brother?

K: Yeah, I’m still a little bit confused in that I can accept a percentage that has probably been with any segment of society since the dawn of creation on this planet, but why so many souls together numerically in one place at one time are going through this? I have a tough time rationalizing the overwhelming massive numbers of people that are dying right now.

I am Latwii, and am aware of your query, my brother. As we spoke previously, many are the sources of planetary influences which have contributed their populations to your own planet in order that these entities might once again be exposed to the illusion of forgetting. Great numbers in your estimation have come from these planetary influences and have together as seekers of truth experienced those conditions which created the distortions and imbalances within their life patterns that they now find the necessity and opportunity of balancing once again. Once again together they journey, once again together they provide themselves the opportunity to learn, once again they find that love supports their every moment of existence even though it seems that there is no love.

K: Are you saying that they’re knocking a time line against the harvest and that’s why they’re doing what they’re doing now? The time grows short in this particular cycle?

I am Latwii, and am aware of your query, my brother. Indeed, as what you call time grows shorter and the harvest grows near, the opportunities for covering a certain distance must be intensified in order to do more work in consciousness. Were there more time, as you call it, the lessons might be attempted in a less intensive manner. Yet these entities, as each upon your planet, are greatly desirous of completing this illusion and learning indeed how to love, and have therefore determined that the remaining period of time might best be utilized in this intensive manner.

K: No, thank you.

I am Latwii, and we thank you, my brother. Is there another query at this time?

S: Latwii, it would appear to me that this would be an opportunity to serve those in those portions of the world that are suffering, be it money or would it be more effective to send love and light to help them on their way? Can you speak to that?

I am Latwii, and am aware of your query, my sister. There are many ways to be of service to such entities. To those who are starving, indeed, it is quite fit that food be given, that medicine be given, that the physical needs be tended to in order that the mind might find the rest in which to contemplate the mystery of life and that consciousness then might move more freely through a vehicle which is supported in its barest needs. These entities then provide those other populations of your planet with the opportunity to be of service. Thus you see various portions of the one Creator offering opportunities to other portions of the one Creator to know Itself through love.

May we answer you further, my sister?

S: Thank you.

[I am Latwii.] Is there another query at this time?

Carla: Well, I’d like to follow up on that one because it seems to me that the news is kind of managed. There are people starving to death here in this town tonight, for one reason or another, people that live on the streets. Any big city has them. One can give food, one can send light. I guess my question basically is, is there more starving and misery now because of the nearness of the end of the cycle or has it always been like this in the world? History would have us believe that there has been a lot of this sort of thing through the generations.

I am Latwii, and am aware of your query, my sister. That which you have called history as it has been recorded by your peoples is but a very short span of the entire length of your planet’s third-density cycle. Indeed, within the last five thousand years, a period of time which seems great in length within this circle, you are speaking of a period that is but a small fraction of your planet’s entire cycle of seventy-five thousand years. Thus, within this small fraction of time, the intensification of catalyst and experience has continued so that those entities of what you may call seniority of vibration who have the possibility of being graduated from your illusion may accomplish these tasks and lessons within the shortening period of what you call time. Thus, you are correct in your assumptions, my sister.

May we answer you further?

Carla: No … So you’re saying that all of recorded history is basically that of the end times? As we know it.

I am Latwii, and this is correct, my sister. We find that this instrument is rapidly growing fatigued and would suggest that if it were possible for another to assume the channeling of our attempts to answer your queries that this would be appropriate at this time. If this is not possible, then we shall take our leave of this group. We shall attempt to transfer this contact at this time. I am Latwii.

(L channeling)

I am Latwii. I am now with this instrument, and I greet you in the love and the light of the infinite Creator. At this time we shall be happy to continue our efforts to be of service to those present in offering our opinions and what meager wisdom we possess to those who desire to pose questions. Are there any questions?

Carla: Well, I’m kind of curious as to what starving to death is the balance for. What behavior or what error, what bias had to be balanced by starving to death?

I am Latwii, and I am aware of your question. My sister, in your world at this time there are many who find themselves to be possessed of that which potentially could be shared with other selves. This, in essence, is an opportunity for service. There are many who, upon experiencing that which you call death, are given an opportunity to reflect upon their lessons in the previous life and perceive overlooked opportunities to be of service and sharing that which they felt they possessed. As you are aware, the rapid approach of harvest allows little time in which to provide oneself repeated opportunities for sharing through the experiencing of multiple lifetimes. Therefore, certain entities choose to incarnate under conditions which have a high probability of …

We shall pause.

(Side two of tape ends.)

(L channeling)

Certain entities choose to incarnate under conditions with a high probability of deprivation. This has a two-fold potential for learning. The first is quite obvious—an increased perception of the effects resultant from an entity’s failure to be of service through sharing with other selves. Second, an opportunity to be of service to other selves by sharing what meager resources are available to the entity with his or her other selves, a prospect which is quite difficult, yet reaps much reward in the development of the entity. The entity in essence thus provides himself with what might be termed a crash course in brotherhood in hopes to maximize his or her growth on the path of service to others in a minimal amount of time, that is, the time remaining prior to harvest.

May we answer you further, my sister?

Carla: No, thank you.

We thank you. Is there another question.

K: Yeah, I have question, probably the same question but from a different perspective. What is it within the nature of man that makes him make war on his fellow man on a repetitive basis?

I am Latwii. My brother, what is it in man that enables him to perceive both himself and his other selves as separate entities, both from one another and from their Creator? It is that lack of perception, my brother, which is both a lesson in your density and an opportunity to progress along either the line of service to others or service to self. If one chooses the path of service to self, then one is not deterred by the awareness that the pain is inflicted upon oneself. However, if one chooses the path of service to others, one is greatly benefited in that the awareness must be perceived by intention, an intention in analogy to the knight who in seeking the holy grail never allows his glance to waver for a moment from the miraculous image. My brother, this failing is intentional, this lack of automatic perception enables you as an entity to seek either grail: the grail of self-service or the grail of service to others.

K: Yeah. The Christian community has a concept of original sin, and I’ve often thought that it’s possible that if in fact that exists, that what it is is the inability of man to get along with his fellow man. Could you speak to that, please?

I am Latwii. I am aware of your question. My brother, the concept of sin is the result of a contamination of information by those who would seek the path of service to self. There is no sin, my brother. There simply is a set of conditions within which the entity exists and is provided with the opportunities to make choices—ideally, choices leading to further polarization in one direction or the other.

K: No, thank you.

We thank you, my brother. Is there another question?

J: Greetings, Latwii. May I ask if the death camps in Germany during World War II, as well as the current famine, is this not consideration to increase the total awareness of all entities?

I am Latwii, and I am aware of your question. My brother, the situations which you describe are the result of choices made by entities incarnate at the times in which these situations exist or did exist. It would not be accurate to describe them as conditions established for the enhancement of awareness of other entities, for in truth, they are the ongoing lessons of both the recipients of the unpleasant influences and those performing those acts. It is not common, to our knowledge, for such intensive experiences to be established for the enhancement of others present in a manner similar to that of a football team performing for the crowd. This, to our knowledge, is not an effective path toward self-development of the audience.

J: Thank you very much. Then you’re saying that the increased awareness is only involving those who are involved per se individually, and not a general heightening awareness such as was mentioned concerning the UFO’s.

My brother, the enhanced awareness is the increase of opportunity to be of service for those who are not direct participants. The opportunity to be of service which is provided by these situations is a benefit for those made aware and given an opportunity to serve. However, the situations you describe were not established solely for that purpose. Rather, the opportunity for service among those such as are present is more aptly described as a ramification of the situation rather than the focal point of its existence. The focal point, my brother, is for those who in your words are on the scene.

J: Yes. Then eliminating the consideration for physical conflict in the area of the famine, from what we’re told, it’s almost impossible to get food in and get it to the people that need it. That is, just donating food would not be an adequate consideration or money for food, whatever, other than the resultant possible physical conflict. Is that true or not?

My brother, all things are possible. Therefore, it would not be accurate to state that the situation as you describe it is fixed. We would suggest that you examine the possibility that those who seek to be of service to themselves by withholding or preventing the distribution of physical sustenance might waver in their dedication to service to self and distribute these items. This possibility, although low in probability, still exists. Other possibilities would include the determination by those in the seats of power to distribute the food to those in need despite the artificial boundaries of nations. This possibility, although fraught with danger, also exists.

J: May I diverge just a bit to ask you if there was some major catastrophe, oh, prior to five, six thousand years ago, such as the rotation of the poles of the Earth, that caused all prior information to be eliminated?

I am Latwii, and would ask that your question be phrased more clearly in that we are not certain as to the time locus of your question.

J: Approximately five to six thousand years ago our first recorded, present recorded written knowledge became somewhat available. There seems to be some lack of information that preceded approximately five to six thousand years ago. And I was just wondering if there was a major catastrophe that might have occurred—or perhaps it was not a catastrophe, perhaps it was a harvest—but some major physical condition involving the Earth that eliminated most of the prerecorded material that may have existed prior to five …

Interesting. I always feel a sense of anger that humans can treat each other so awfully. But as Ra said, there are no mistakes in the Law of One.
(12-12-2020, 07:34 AM)KaliSouth Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting. I always feel a sense of anger that humans can treat each other so awfully. But as Ra said, there are no mistakes in the Law of One.

Ra, 69.17 Wrote:Free will does not mean that there will be no circumstances when calculations will be awry. This is so in all aspects of the life experience. Although there are no mistakes, there are surprises.
Thank you Peregrine, that is not really what I had in mind.  I am still trying to find it.  But it's not really about Africa per se.  It is a more general statement about those living in the harsher parts of this planet's experience.  Something about it being a quicker way of repaying Karma.  And then an explanation of how this Karma was acquired in such strength.  It being that they were trying to walk the negative path, but by being not good at it, they could not properly escape the Karma.  Negative entities always needs to push back paying back their Karma.  Instead, they revel in accumulating it for eons.  It's still not clear to me if they ever need to repay it at all when switching in 6D.

Of course, this is a generalization.  There are also many entities who choose such harsh incarnations for other reasons.
Thank you peregrine for the Latwii quote and Kalisouth for copying it.  Reading the first part of it,

Quote:K: Yeah, I have a question about the people who are starving to death in Africa. Where is the love of the Creator in that? It seems to me it would be an overly harsh and severe test to put these people through.

I am Latwii, and am aware of your query, my brother. Indeed, my brother, upon your planet at this time there are multitudes of entities who suffer daily the greatest of difficulties and degradations, the sicknesses, diseases, hunger, oppression, separation from those that are loved. This is the lot of many within your illusion, and each in some way partakes of what seems a most unloving life and pattern of living. Yet, within your illusion there is the restriction of the viewpoint. Within your illusion you cannot see with the wide-ranging eye that sees the patterns not only of this life but of those lives and lessons which stretch far back into what you call time. It is not possible for your entities and peoples to see in such a manner or else the love of the Creator would be much more easily discovered and expressed. Yet even within the situation within which you have described, there is not only the love of the one Creator, but the one Creator moving in portions of Itself, finding the balance within this illusion for other lessons not well learned in another illusion.

Here is a little synchronicity with it, I am right now reading Memories of Afterlife, edited by Michael Newton who worked as a hypnotist on past life regressions. This book is a group of testimonies by hypnotists who have been trained by Newton's institute. One testimony is from a man, a psychotherapist himself, having an outside happy life, but plagued with migraines and inside turmoil. He does a regression and finds himself in a past life as a black slave, Albert, in the 1800s in the American south. He and his wife are physically and emotionally abused by their master, they both die young. In the next life he comes back as a German soldier, as Klaus, during World War II, forced to enroll, finds himself in a reverse position of power, misses his wife and children, kills people and at one point finds himself in fierce combat and is shot in the stomach. After having quickly relived this, the pages describe his meeting with his spiritual guides and how the two incarnations balanced the power perspective.
The conclusion given to him was that he was seeing himself first as, feeling humiliation, fear, despair, wanting to be on the top of the triangle in both situations, instead of staying in the center of the triangle feeling all the love of the Creator.

It was interesting how this reading I did last night intersected so well with the above quote.
Dtris makes a good point about the perpetrator-victim dynamic of the negative path, and how that lends itself to an STS oriented entity having to undergo abuse to even make it to "the top."

I was reminded of a passage in the book Frabato the Magician. At this point in the story, a black magician summons his demonic servant so that he can put an end to the protagonist of the story. I found this passage quite powerful, personally:

Quote:The ground beneath the Grand Master's feet quaked and, with a crashing roar, a small man with gray hair and a long chin appeared in the magic triangle. His large, dark, deep-set eyes flashed at the black magician. In his right hand he held a lantern which emitted a light that was strangely dim and yet intense. The earth spirit stared at the magician with a penetrating look and said:

"Reluctantly I have left my realm to obey your will. According to the spiritual laws and by virtue of your pact I owe you obedience until you die. What is your wish?"

The deep voice and the powerfully icy stare of the being caused a cold shudder to run down the magician's spine. It suddenly occurred to him that at his death he would become a servant to this creature.

The prince of gnomes waited quietly in the magic triangle. He could read the magician's thoughts and feelings quite easily, and it seemed to fill him with great pleasure that this power-mad man would be his subject in the future.
(12-12-2020, 10:17 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you Peregrine, that is not really what I had in mind.  I am still trying to find it.  But it's not really about Africa per se.  It is a more general statement about those living in the harsher parts of this planet's experience.  Something about it being a quicker way of repaying Karma.  And then an explanation of how this Karma was acquired in such strength.  It being that they were trying to walk the negative path, but by being not good at it, they could not properly escape the Karma.  Negative entities always needs to push back paying back their Karma.  Instead, they revel in accumulating it for eons. 

Repayment does not make sense alongside Karma in the understanding of Oneness. That's kind of the saying "an eye for an eye and the whole world goes blind". If Karma had to be repaid, then you would be stuck in a paradoxical and never ending circle with no salvation. The idea that something has to be repaid also cannot recognize an inherent Oneness between all things, that is that the experience of one is the experience of all.

It's not for nothing that the material gives as the only clue to alleviate, or ameliorate the patterns of, Karma forgiveness. The Law of One states that you are every being, every event, every emotion and so on, that this is whole and complete in itself. Under this knowledge of Oneness, then Karma is really just a state of tension with your own nature that seeks balancing and forgiveness is the action of coming to terms with yourself in a state of balance. The tension with your reality all originates within yourself and your perception.

(12-12-2020, 10:17 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]It's still not clear to me if they ever need to repay it at all when switching in 6D.

The material says that the further one has polarized the more easily one can change polarity, so I think the struggle only lies in making the choice and this goes both ways.

Technically speaking, when discussing the positive wanderers that repolarized negatively after having wandered upon Ra's home world, the difficulty for repolarizing back to their original preferred positive polarity lies in the need from within the negative polarity to learn the service-to-self lessons and build up enough negative polarity to attain the potential for reversal. Again, to me this has to do with that the entirety of Creation has to do with the Creator learning of Itself, the only thing that may solve paradoxes lies in acceptance of the Creator that is reflected in this knowing. Karma then happens when the Creator enters a state of tension with what it learns of Itself, which in turn generates the need to learn acceptance.
To really progress in negative polarization, one must learn to control other-selves without accumulating Karma. This is done by walking the fine line of getting others to enslave themselves via their own freewill. This requires a very skilled practitioner with adepthood.

Quote:11.18 Questioner: Then we have crusaders from Orion coming to this planet for mind control purposes. How do they do this?

Ra: As all, they follow the Law of One observing free will. Contact is made with those who call. Those then upon the planetary sphere act much as do you to disseminate the attitudes and philosophy of their particular understanding of the Law of One which is service to self. These become the elite. Through these, the attempt begins to create a condition whereby the remainder of the planetary entities are enslaved by their own free will.

It is those trying to become the elite that will do the atrocious acts in order to bind themselves to the elite organization. There are as many manifestations of STS polarity, as there are ways to control people. Some may appear relatively harmless from the outside.

The hard part of STS polarity on this planet is that there are so many people here to control, and so many elite groups set-up already. STS polarity can also be built up over generations, where strict wealth transfer guidelines are adhered to. As an entity on the STS path, you might spend your entire life setting up a large trust-fund, only to come back in another life as its inheritor.

And what is Karma?
Karma is the rebalancing of bias which prevents us from seeing all as the Creator.

Take flofrog's example:
flofrog Wrote:He does a regression and finds himself in a past life as a black slave, Albert, in the 1800s in the American south. He and his wife are physically and emotionally abused by their master, they both die young. In the next life he comes back as a German soldier, as Klaus, during World War II, forced to enroll, finds himself in a reverse position of power,

So maybe in the first life, this soul developed the bias of "all people in power are monsters" (and therefore not of the Creator), so he comes back as someone in power to realise he is not a monster, but indeed has his own torments and suffering.

Bias is what clouds our judgement, it's what takes us away from unity. To be an effective controller, the less bias you have, the more potent you become. So on that accord, the paths are similar.

The difference with the STS path, is that you have access to cheap, dirty power much earlier on. And as already mentioned, it's tempting for someone who wants something that they haven't yet got. So what is it? Revenge, money, sex, a sense of purpose?

Anyways, all this to say that yes, exploring the negative polarity is a viable option. Whether it's a viable option for you is another question.  

All that may be so from an externalized standpoint, but there is also the option of focusing mainly on internal work.  In other words, just as one can focus the balance of one's STO efforts towards helping others externally or on inner work, those of the darker path have similar possibilities.  Ergo, committing mass atrocities is one way, and severe internal discipline is another.

Of course, one must concede that either of these can lead to complications in their own realm: imprisonment outwardly, insanity inwardly.  Everything comes with trade-offs, so it pays to choose wisely and act decisively.  What is it to choose wisely?  As mentioned above somewhere, it's to know and to harmonize with your sense of your own deep disposition.  To do otherwise is of questionable value, peregrine says.

I was reading this a while ago and I can't stop thinking about it.

Quote:Indeed, my brother, the entities who are in power among your nation-states are focused upon those goals that have been the habitual goals of people in power upon your planet for millennia. Those goals are the goals of your great ape ancestors. They revolve around a love of their family and their tribe. When they have defined their tribe, then they attempt to defend their tribe’s property and acreage and to gather resources so that their tribe may fare well in a world of diminishing resources. They have been in power before, perhaps many times, and have developed the habit of an unceasing thirst for power. And this they shall not yield in order to make room for service-to-others goals such as true liberty, true equality, true justice, and a truly equitable distribution of the resources of your planet.

We ask that you not be overly concerned with the state of the outer workings of your planet. We ask that your concern be to pray that these leaders may be forgiven, for they do not know what they are doing. They will come to dust, as all dragons must. Even now, they are dying. The energy of the old world is weakening and its hold upon the hearts and the minds of ordinary people, such as are gathered in this circle of seeking, is lessening every day.

As the planet moves further into 4D positive, the effects of the STS entities will become less pronounced. They will likely reincarnate on a different planet after their current lifetimes. I do feel a bit better about the state of humankind knowing that these sorts of things are now limited in their influence, and that those who are neither STS, nor STO, but simply lost in the empty void of self-delusion will not be able to take decisions on our behalf for much longer.
Pages: 1 2 3 4