Bring4th

Full Version: Consciousness Experiment : 365 Days of Dreams
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Impression

I am someone who has always remembered my dreams… Who, in the beginning, did not have to write them down to remember, I carried them with me as clear and real to life as my experience in physical space. In fact for a great deal of my life I absolutely could NOT write down my dreams. In the rare event that I did, awareness of the dream state would stop for a short period. As a lesson perhaps. In this way I learned to carry the additional fields more immediately with me in direct awareness alone. I learned that for one reason or another I was not meant to document.—Until much later in the lifetime, that is.

At the ( 2009 ) point of my awakening, I began to find that I could dream journal, log out-of-body experiences, kundalini events. I not only kept a written log I began video journaling as well. I did this for many years, roughly through the years 2009-2014, when all of a sudden I just stopped. When I did this, awareness of the dream state itself faded in near unison. I even stopped logging the more significant obes and as if the one were falling in line with the other, awareness of these events faded into the recesses and were lost to me.

Here at this juncture ( 2015 ) I am finding myself in the same state as the majority of earth human experiencers. In beta-wave-consciousness only, what I sometimes refer to as “beta lockdown”. I am on a level playing field, as level a playing field as it is possible for someone like me, relative to others who are here in this reality system — with everyone else.

Sitting here at scratch.

For years. Growing notably discontent.

So I make a choice….. ( to get it all back ).

I begin the consciousness experiment “365 Days of Dreams”. I am interested to observe what is necessary to bring forward dream content **every day. The intricacy and extent of what is learned from daily recovery. The areas of my dreaming I find most important and from which content is chosen to bring back with me. Most of all—what change is affected on a person and life through the daily action of experiencing **all** the fields.

Regaining my fuller state of being was not easy, but it also wasn’t hard.

It all begins with the first step, unwavering focus.

If you haven’t heard me say it yet - the onset of awakening is a gift, its continuance is a choice. If you want it, all you have to do is choose it.

Really choose it.

I formatted this PDF with links making it super easy to navigate. Each day in the table of contents is linked directly to the log for that day. I hope those of you who are wanting more access to your dream state, to the additional fields which are every much a part of you as this one - enjoys this and uses as a tool to help you on your journey. I had great fun with this experiment and learned more than I even imagined. I will be taking what I learned from this and creating a playlist of video uploads as a compliment.---beginning now.

365 Days of Dreams PDF [font=verdana, sans-serif]?[/font]

[font=verdana, sans-serif]*[/font]
[font=verdana, sans-serif]*[/font]

With every upload in this series I will share a dream from the log.. After this, today let's talk about how to bring your dreams through to physical space everyday. Remembering....the more regularly you bring through content, the more in step you will be as well with your lucid states and OBEs. You will bring more of all of this through with you. The first step is to get in there, and of course out of there with the data intact. Let's begin.

Please help get consciousness content out to the people who want and need it - 
"like" and comment directly on YouTube. ✔

When a person stops dreaming, stops bringing information back with them from the additional fields, to ground and perhaps implement in this field—the field we call "real life", physical space, the beta wave, the experience of perceived separation — what happens? Let's climb into this.

Please help get consciousness content out to the people who want and need it - 
"like" and comment directly on YouTube.

♥︎

QUESTION

How lucid is "lucid?"  At this very moment I am very aware that I am aware as I very deliberately compose this brief message, but through most of the foregone day I had no interest in whether or not I was aware of my waking state as I went from one activity to another.  I consider myself lucid now, but was I lucid earlier?

I ask this because there have been various times in dreams when I have become aware of my dreaming state.  I say, "Hey, I'm dreaming!"  And then I go right back into being wrapped up in the activity of the dream with no interest in my discovery.

Uh, I guess I'm wondering what the larger point is--even though my train of thought seems quite lacking in lucidity.

I have this distinctly queer feeling now, almost as if I'm struggling to awaken myself............  Or maybe I'm feeling dizzy as though I were chasing myself around in a mirror?  I'm feeling like Edward Bear who just can't understand such things, even when his friend, Christopher Robin, explains them to him. 

Oh, bother!

It is a good question..

I, myself, by 'lucid' would mean aware - awareness is fundamentally of self - if it is of things, activities, environments, etc.., alone...I would call this distraction. In the moment you become lucid you may realize the focus of your attention is on "I"<--- I am dreaming. It is a phenomenal sensation of self. But then as you have outlined, distraction ( from I ) occurs and we are back in our mental activity. 

QUESTION

Would you like to learn to sustain and grow your brief moments of lucidity?

?
(01-03-2021, 02:39 AM)omcasey Wrote: [ -> ]QUESTION

Would you like to learn to sustain and grow your brief moments of lucidity?

Not sure, I guess I'll have to sleep on it.

More seriously, yes.  Lucidity is something I strive for in general as I attempt to reconnect with more subtle parts of my own self.  The borderland betwixt waking sleep and sleeping sleep-i-f you will--is an area I could learn to more skillfully navigate, methinks.  Once asleep, though, I'm sometimes all caught up in low level neurotic nonsense, skipping from one thing to the next, I wouldn't bother with in waking life.  On the other hand, I sometimes awaken with novel awareness, as though I was being taught something.

We are in all areas of our dreaming throughout the night.., the information that it is possible to bring back into our daily state of awareness is indeed endless. Where we are bringing data back from, meaning the area of our dreaming from which we are most apt to collect is a right and beneficial starting point. Realizing that while 'in there' we are ready for more is what opens the flow and brings more. Pen to paper every day, making the logs as we wake and beginning anew going in at the top of each night WILL yield. Literally everything you have ever dreamed. All any one of us has to do is begin. ( let's do it! ).

Delta, theta, alpha, beta, gamma . . All the waves are reality, and all reality, visual reality is a dream. Which wave are you finding most important, most connecting with you currently. Why does realizing this help and how would you know? Let's begin the discussion here and continue in the youtube comments or here on the forum board. 

Please help get consciousness content out to the people who want and need it 
"like" and comment directly on YouTube. ✔ 

♥︎

Every day we experience the beta wave, in all practical sense the beta wave only, this is our reality.. But what happens when a person begins experiencing all the waves every day? What are some of the alterations that begin to occur? How does restructuring / repatterining the awareness translate in physical space? Let's begin the discussion here and continue in the comments or on the forum board *link below.

Please help get consciousness content out to the people who want and need it - "like" and  
comment directly on YouTube. ✔ 

♥︎

Delta, Theta, Alpha, Beta, Gamma ..All the waves ( frequencies, fields ) are reality, and all reality, visual reality, is a dream— A further inference of this is that they are all consciousness. A view of reality, an experience of reality from the inside out. What IS life from the inside out? Let's begin the discussion here and continue in the video comments or on the boards.

Consciousness Experiment : 365 Days of Dreams PDF

Please help get consciousness content out to the people who want and need it - "like" and 
comment directly on YouTube. ✔ 

♥︎